Ball Brothers Imagines [reque...

Bởi TrentAllen23

this is a book of Imagines about the Gorgeous Ball Brothers. pretty self explanatory. Xem Thêm

welcome
1. 4 Am [Lonzo]
2. I'm so into you [LiAngelo]
3. H.A.T.E.U [LaMelo]
4. In My Mind [LiAngelo]
5.) H.A.T.E.U. (Pt 2)
6) Guns and Roses [LiAngelo]
Not gonna update for a while.
Update
A/N
Oh bitch......
reckless ass IG comments😂😭😭
Now taking 5 requests
Jesus christ 🙄🙄
The last imma say on this shit.
Im so sorry
8) Used by you {Gelo}
9) I miss you {Lonzo}
10]Untitiled (Lonzo)
Holy.....hell😳😳😳😳
Im gonna update soon, I promise
11] Cant raise a man (Melo)
12] Cant raise a man pt2
13] Cant Raise a Man pt 3

7. H.A.T.E.U [pt 3]

5.9K 82 32
Bởi TrentAllen23

LaMelo's POV

I sat up in my bed, running my fingers through Aaliyah's hair and watched her while she slept. Other than the bruise on her cheek and the little bit of dry blood around her mouth, she looked peaceful. I feel like this is my fault, I didn't protect her. Because I did what I did, she felt the need to stay in her house to avoid seeing me. I gently placed my hand on her face, to examine the bruises and I almost busted out in tears right then and there.

"It's not your fault." I heard Lonzo say, scaring the living hell out of me. I didn't hear him open the door. I looked up and Zo, Gelo, and Denise entered my room, closing the door behind them.

"Huh?"

"It's not your fault Melo." Lonzo repeated.

They came over to the bed and sat on the edge of it, trying to not wake her up.

"I know but....if never would've did what I did, she wouldn't have felt the need to stay away from me and be in that house all day." I said and looked down at Aaliyah.

"Melo, She hit him first." Denise said.

Everybody looked at her like she was stupid.

"Are you saying that this is her fault?!" I  questioned her ignorant ass.

"I mean....if some one hits me, I'm gonna hit them back." She said. Oh....if this bitch only knew what happened.

"So that makes it okay for a grown ass man to punch a 17 year old girl and push her down the stairs?! We are extremely lucky that she didn't break her neck and die." I snapped at her. Everybody else remained quiet.

"Melo...I didn't mean to upset you." Denise softly spoke.

"Bro...you see my girlfriend beat the fuck up..... you know that a GROWN ASS MAN punched her twice and pushed her down the stairs..... and it's her fault?"

She didn't say anything after that, she just looked down at the floor.

"Zo, I'll be outside." She finally said and left my room."

"I'm sorry about her LaMelo." Lonzo said, trying to apologize for his dumb girlfriend.

"Don't be....it's not your fault that your girlfriend is a dumb, annoying twat." I said and he laughed.

"Alright lil bro. I'm gonna head back to LA. Call me if you or Liyah need anything at all." Lonzo said and we did our handshake.

"Alright big bro. I will."

He left leaving me, Gelo, and Liyah in here.
I felt Aaliyah moving beside me so I looked down at her and seen her looking up at me.

"Hey..." I said smiling down at her.

"Hi." She replied sitting up.

"How are you feeling best friend?" Gelo asked her, softly smiling at her.

"I'm okay.. my face still hurts but, I mean but what should I expect after being punched in the face?"

"I've got a date tonight. I just wanted to see how you were feeling first." Gelo told her.

"Thank you for checking on me Gelo. I appreciate it."

"You're welcome sis."

He left my room and it was only the two of us now. I pulled her to my chest and held her. She wrapped her arms around me and held me too. We stayed like that until my dad came in my room.

"Hey you two....How are you feeling Liyah?"

"Like I've been hit in the face by a sack of potatoes." She joked. That's one thing I love about her, even when she's going through something, she always makes jokes. She loves to laugh.

"As expected....Um Melo, that lil girl is at the door. Come get her." Lavar said as he walked away.  I swear I hate her. I got up off the bed and slipped my slides on and walked towards my door. I noticed Aaliyah still sitting on my bed, watching me.

"You coming?" I asked her. She shook her head 'no'.

"I don't think I should." She said.

"Come with me baby. I need to show her who I really love." I said and grabbed her hand. She smiled for the first time that day and got off the bed.

We went downstairs and seen Ashley at the front door with My mom blocking the way.

"Excuse us mama, I got this."

Aaliyah and I walked out on our front porch with Ashley and closed the door behind us.  Ashley was staring Aaliyah down and making her uncomfortable so I moved Aaliyah behind me and gripped her hand with one of mine.

"What are you doing here?"  I asked, clearly annoyed by her presence.

"I came to win you back." Ashley said 

"You can't win me back if you never had me." I told her.

She looked visibly upset and shocked.

"What do you mean?" She questioned with her voice trembling, trying not to cry. "I don't understand. Why did you break up with me?"

"You see, I thought that I loved you. But now I know I only loved the sex. I'm a hormonal teenage boy and my girlfriend wasn't giving it to me so I went looking elsewhere and that's where I fucked up. I made a mistake when I cheated on Aaliyah with you.... a huge mistake that cost me the only girl that I ever truly, genuinely loved.  Aaliyah is my everything and she always will be. Aaliyah is the one for me. Not you. So you can go back to Hawaii and lose my number and don't ever come by here again. Oh....and my mama don't like you so it's been a wrap for a minute." I told her and she broke out in tears. She turned and got in the car that her mom rented while they were here.

I rolled my eyes at her dramatic ass and felt a small hand run up my back. I knew it was Aaliyah.  I turned and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. I pulled away and she rested her hands on my back.

"Melo...."

"Yes, my love?"

"Can we just pick back up where we left off?" She asked me and I have never been more glad to hear those words in my life.

"Of course we can baby girl." I told her and kissed her again.

I felt someone staring at me so I looked over and there was her step dad looking at us with a mean mug on his face.

He started walking over to us.

"Melo don't let him get me please."

"He won't baby girl. I promise. Go in the house and Get my dad." I whispered in her ear, so he wouldn't hear me. She disappears in the house and shuts the door behind her just as he walked up on the porch.

"Can I help you?" I asked as I folded my arms.

"I need to talk to my daughter."

"She's not your daughter."

"She's my stepdaughter. It's all the same."

" I'm not letting you see her or talk to her."

"And who the hell is you? Oh......you must be that lil nigga that broke her heart huh."

"Get the fuck off my porch Nigga."

"And what you gon do if I don't."

I heard the door behind me open and then shut. All I could do was pray that it was my dad.

"Like my son just said....imma need you to get the fuck up off my porch before we have some problems." I heard my dad say.

"I need to speak to my daughter."

This nigga here....

"She's not your child. I'm pretty sure her father that she lives with wouldn't appreciate you calling her your daughter." My dad said.

"Or putting your hands on her." I cosign on my dad. I have to tell my dad why Aaliyah told me and my mom earlier. It can't be kept a secret anymore. "Dad, do you know that he tried to sexually assault her before he hit her?"

My dad's head snapped towards me and this Nick guy was furious.

"Listen here you nappy headed little bitch.- my dad cut him off with a hard shove that made him fly backwards off his feet.

"No...YOU listen! Keep my son's name out ya got damn mouth and I mean it. Say another fucking thing about my kid and you'll be picking ya teeth off the floor. You understand me? You need to stay far away from Aaliyah too. The only thing stopping from beating your ass is the fact that her father is on his way to whoop your ass. I do not play about my kids and Aaliyah is one of them. Now get the fuck off my property." My dad snapped off on him.

He got off the ground and ran back over to Aaliyah's moms house and we went inside. Aaliyah was sitting on the couch with my mom.
Aaliyah got off the couch and came over to us and hugged both me and my dad.

"Thank you guys for protecting me." She said.

"Aaliyah, you became one of my children the day you started dating my son and I'll always protect my children."

"You're my baby and I'm gonna ride for you." I told her and gave her another hug, being careful of her face. My mom and dad looked at me funny.

"Are y'all back together?" My mom asked.

"Yes...we are." I answered.

She jumped off the couch and came over to hug us.

"My two favorite teenagers are back together. I've been waiting for this moment. Lavar, you owe me 50 bucks."

Aaliyah pulled away from me and I stared at my parents in shock.

"Y'all bet on my happiness?!" I shrieked.

"Only how long it would take you guys to get back together. I said within the year. Your father said no less than 1 year but no more than 2."

My mom said, making Aaliyah laugh and me roll my eyes and grab Aaliyah's hand and walk upstairs. We go into my room and I shut the door behind us. She goes in the bathroom and looks in the mirror. I walk in behind her and wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her neck.

"Look at what he did to my face Melo."

"I'm so sorry baby. I can't believe that son of a bitch did that to you." I said, gently touching her bruised cheek.

She turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck and I took a wet rag to see if I could get the rest of the blood off of her face. Once it was off, she kissed me.

"Thank for looking after me baby." She whispered to me.

"I do it because I love you." I said, kissing her forehead.

We walked out of the bathroom and laid on my bed. I turned on American Horror Story: Coven because that's her favorite season. She cuddled underneath me. This was nice but I still had one burning question.

"What are we gonna do when you go back to Louisiana at the end of summer?"

She looked up at me and smiled.

"We'll cross that bridge when we get there." I heard her say.

We continued watching TV until my eyes got heavy and I fell asleep.

————————————————————————

Y'all are lucky that I love y'all 😭😭😭 I was painting my house today and I knew that I promised y'all an update today so here it is ❤️

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

72.6K 1K 26
They are in collage together. He's a cocky basketball player with a perfect life ahead of him. She's reserved and quit. While she comes off happy the...
2.4K 26 24
this is a lamelo ball and ja morant story , they'll play themselves along with two other girls , one named jasmine and the other named leah. hope you...
258K 4.9K 57
A LaMelo Ball Story 🏀🦋
54.7K 1.4K 51
I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES OR SONGS USED IN THIS BOOK! THIS BOOK IS A FAN FICTION BASED OFF OF MY IMAGINATION!! THIS BOOK IS SUBJECT TO COPYRIG...