12] Cant raise a man pt2

LaMelo's POV

After Aaliyah walked out, we were all just stuck there. My face was stinging and I'm sure I pissed myself a little. I was embarrassed, to say the least.

I was just hit by a girl, hard as hell I should add. But I deserve it. I can't even begin to imagine the embarrassment that Aaliyah must feel right now.

"LaMelo..... I don't know what you did to my favorite child.-" my dad started to say.

"Gee thanks dad." Gelo interrupted, earning him a glare of our dad.

"But fix it." He finished.

"I can't fix this dad." I said going up to my room.

"WELL AT LEAST TRY!" He yelled behind me.

I walked into my room and Ashley was still on my bed.

"Get out." I said before going into my bathroom and looking at my face.

"Melo, what-"
"GET OUT ASHLEY!" I yelled at her.
"NO! NOT UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!"

"I JUST MADE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE! THATS WHAT HAPPENED!"

Ashley rolled her eyes and left. I continued to look at my face.

I'll definitely be bruised in the morning. There's already a hand print on my face where Aaliyah hit me. But like I said, my dumb ass deserved it. I hissed in pain as I ran my fingers along the handprint. This shit stings but I should've just been faithful to my girl. She was my everything, whether she believes it or not.... she was.... she is.

I left my bathroom and flopped on my bed and checked my phone. I had a text from Aaliyah which really surprised me.

Mi Amor😍
I'm sorry for hitting you.

That's my girl. That's the sweetheart I didn't want to change
Dip😍😍
It's okay... I deserved it.
Dip😍😍
I know you don't wanna hear this
but I really am sorry for
everything.
Dip😍😍
If I could take it back, I would.

Mi Amor😍
I know.... but you can't.

Mi Amor😍
And I'm not gonna wait for
You to change. I'm not gonna
Do it, Melo.

Mi Amor😍
So.... this is goodbye.

My heart just shattered to pieces.... and so did my phone when I threw it at the wall.

"FUCK!" I said as the tears fell down my face.

"What the fuck did I do?! God, tell me how to fix this... please.."

I sobbed into my pillow for what seems like forever when I heard someone enter my room.

"Go away!" I yelled without even looking up.

"This is your fault. You know that right?"

I looked up and seen my mama at the end of my bed.

"Yes I know that.... I just didn't realize what I had.... how can I fix it?"

"You can't fix it, LaFrance. You can only try to make it to where she'll be your friend so you won't lose her completely. Because I can almost guarantee it that she will not get back together with you."

As much as it hurts me to say this, she's right.

"How do I start?"

"I'm not gonna give you advice after you hurt my baby!" Mama said as she smacked my leg. "You might wanna get some ice for your face."

I know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna give her some space and then work to become her friend. That's the best shot I have right now.
————————————————
I wanted to get pt 2 out quickly so this is short but I think there's gonna be a part 3 idk yet.