GAKUEN BABYSITTERS ONE-SHOTS

By jjenifleur

Both, the anime and manga, are adorable! Therefore, I decided to whip up a few of my own one-shots for this s... More

REQUEST FORM.
kindergarten | kashima ryuuichi x reader
accidental run-in | nezu chuukichi x reader
if only you knew | kashima ryuuichi x reader
unknown emotions | kashima ryuuichi x reader
bittersweet payback | kamitani hayato x reader
heated hearts | kamitani hayato x reader *
a/n | catch ups
misunderstandings | yoshihito usaida x reader *
time-outs | kashima ryuuichi x reader
silent cries | yagi tomoya x reader
AUTHOR'S NOTE [2]
morning romp | kashima ryuuichi x reader*

surprises | kashima kotarou x reader

9.4K 149 24
By jjenifleur

[ a/n: i apologize for the long wait! hopefully, you like the way this one-shot turned out. i've been trying to work on my other books while starting a few one-shots for this book as well! ]

requested by: @ZenxJumin16

"What's your name?" the little four-year-old asked, taking a bite from an apple slice. Her h/c pigtails bounced as she showed off her pearly whites, offering a piece of her packed lunch to the boy next to her.

"K-Kotarou," the boy shyly peeped, accepting the offer with a teeny smile. Their hands brushing past each other with no full-thought of their new friendship. "I'm Kotarou, and you?"

Since the start of their friendship, the two have been inevitably inseparable. They considered each other the best of friends and properly understood the other with just a simple gaze. Nobody could process out the bond the two held and often criticized them for it, but they didn't care.

As long as they had each other's back, they were okay with or without the support of everyone around them. After all, their opinions didn't matter too much to their friendship.

Y/n walked through the breezy wind with her school bag swung over her shoulder, silently making herself to the entrance of the school building. Once inside, she accidentally bumps into the male with heat rising up to her cheeks.

What a great way to start the day, y/n?

She shook her head before having the time to look up at the boy, but unfortunately, he was already gone. It wasn't her intention to bump into the boy and hoped that he'd forgive her. Perhaps, they all hated and held a grudge against her.

Sighing, she rose from the hard floor and proceeded to walk into her classroom with her hair disheveled. Y/n was already in a bad mood from the the time she had woken up. She was tired and completely worn-out from staying up a tad too late.

The girl banged her head against her assigned desk and groaned, covering her face with her two arms as she tried to block the sun rays. It was bad enough that she had to report home after school instead of spending her afternoon with her childhood friend.

Y/n lifted her face up to find those familiar violet eyes that she loved to look into, spotting him not too far from her desk. She watched him deeply concentrate in the book he held in his hands, doubting whether she should disturb him.

Ultimately, she decided to give it a shot.

The girl bounced over to his desk and snapped her fingers, hoping to break the boy from his thoughts. "Kotarou," she whispered, pushing his book down to meet his eyes.

He sat quietly in his seat, allowing the girl to steal his book. The male pulled his school bag and pulled out a few worksheets to work on as well as a snack to munch on. In front of him, the girl frustratingly tried to get his attention.

"Are you even listening to me?" she exclaimed with a hint of anger, but eventually shook it away, softening at the sight of the boy. "Is everything alright? Did something happen at home?"

He continued to stay silent.

Near the entrance, another friend of theirs was seen trying to catch his breath. Under Kotarou's specific order, the male jogged up to the pair and grinned softly. "Hey, guys! If you don't mind, I'll need to steal Kotarou for a bit? Right?" he emphasized, reminding the boy to nod his head.

"U-Um, alright," y/n whispered under her breath, glumly returning to her seat as she awaited for the arrival of their teacher. She overlooked the gardens for a second and groaned, hitting the desk with a mild bang.

"I'll talk to you later then."

"Well, hopefully."

The sixteen-year-old began to list out all of the supplies needed for this special celebration in honor of y/n. He knew every little detail there was to know about the girl, and made it his goal to plan out a party that screamed out, y/n.

With a week left til her birthday, he knew he had to prepare her birthday party in advance with the help of Saikawa and all of their friends, including his "shaggy" guardian. It was his chance to prove to her how much she really meant to the teenager.

Kotarou reviewed the list once more before starting his search for the man of many roles in this mansion. His orbs catching onto a glimpse of the proper suit, making a run towards the male as he seemed to be heading into the chairwoman's office.

"Saikawa!" he called out, tugging onto the brunette's suit pants.

"Kotarou?" he said, shutting the door that led to his boss's office with no resonance left behind. "Are you alright? You seem a teeny bit light-headed. Perhaps, you should take a nap before you catch yourself a cold."

The teenager shook his head, shoving the list into Saikawa's arms with flushed cheeks. "I-I have the list ready for y/n's birthday party. I was wondering if you'd help me with preparing the treats and meals for the guests."

Saikawa pushed his glasses further up the bridge of his nose and nodded, returning the list back to sixteen-year-old. "I'd very much love to help you out with this entire set-up. It's very sweet of you to do this for y/n. From the times I've talked to her, she seems like a very sweet girl," he continued in a teasing tone.

"Y-Yeah," the boy stuttered, rubbing the nape of his neck while controlling the blush on his cheeks.

"Oh! I forgot to mention to you that both your niece and brother are visiting this afternoon for dinner. His also stated that his wife will not be attending, due to another business matter," he noted, pulling his phone from his pocket. "I'll leave you to get ready."

Kotarou thanked Saikawa before heading into his bedroom with his heart bursting in excitement. He couldn't wait to see the expression on her face. But for now, he couldn't wait to see his two favorite people in the world.

"Happy birthday, y/n," the raven-haired male exclaimed, catching up to both y/n and his lovely, yet spontaneous girlfriend, Kirin, as they both headed into the drama room. "You're finally sixteen! Can you believe that?"

"Believe, what?" y/n giggled, shoving Kirin to the male teenager as he tried to hug the girl in surprise. "I don't understand the big deal about turning a year older, but thanks anyways."

Kirin shrugged in agreement, letting her boyfriend wrap his arms around her shoulders as they inched near the stage. She was well-informed of the plan for today from Taka and clearly understood that they had to keep both of their guards down for the surprise.

"Do you have any plans for tonight?" the boy curiously asked, keeping his eyes on the girl that'd occasionally doze off while paying attention to the other girl on his left.

"Not really," she responded, playing with the hem of her school skirt, eventually giving up. "I thought that maybe I'd get some time to spend with Kotarou, but lately, he's been ignoring me."

Her two other friends wanted to reach out and comfort the girl with the the fact that it was just an entire set-up for her birthday party, but stood silent. Neither of them knew what to do.

"Maybe, you did do something," he mumbled, receiving a small punch from his girlfriend. He emitted a slight ouch and ran his fingers through his hair. "Well, what if we spend an hour at a diner or something? Consider it a birthday gift from me."

"Yeah. It is your birthday, after all," Kirin spoke, breaking away from her boyfriend's hold. "I wouldn't mind the two of you spending some time together."

"O-Oh, alright!" she accepted, watching the clock that hung above the stage and sighed. "I'll meet you outside as soon as the bell dismisses us from class. I-I've got to go!"

He's not coming.

At this point, he probably hates you.

Crying, y/n ran into the girl's bathroom, locking the door before breaking into a mess without the help of her best friend comforting her by her side. What did I ever do to you?

Y/n waited by the school gardens for a couple of minutes before spotting her friend, Taka, heading in her direction with a sloppy wave. She awkwardly waved back at the boy and clutched onto her school bag a bit tighter than usual.

"So, where exactly are we heading?" the female inquired, looking down at the pavement below. She'd occasionally gaze up at the clear blue sky and be reminded of Kotarou at the calmness of the universe.

Shrugging, the bluenette stuffed his hands in his pockets. He began to whistle in boredom as they ventured out to the streets. From what he promised his friend, he had to distract the girl for at least two hours before heading to Kotarou's home. "It's really up to you, y/n. Your birthday, your call."

"Well then, how about we try out the new ice cream parlor around the corner of this street?" she suggested, tugging her hair piece behind her ear. "I've been meaning to check out the new flavors for a while."

The two teenagers agreed to take the trip to the ice cream parlor and prompted to take a seat in one of the benches overlooking a little pond. Y/n held her sundae in one of her hands, scrolling through her phone for any new notifications.

Much to her dismay, there were none.

"By any chance, have you heard anything from Kotarou?" she peeped, bringing her spoon into her mouth. "I'm just worried, that's all."

"Worried?" the boy next to her teased, devouring his vanilla ice cream cone while keeping a gaze on y/n as she flushed. "I've heard from him a couple of times within the past few days, but nothing much out of him."

"D-Does he hate me?" she fearfully blurted, wanting to break into tears at the thought of her best friend maliciously ignoring her for the rest of their lives. "H-Has he mentioned anything about me?"

At this point, the male teenager didn't know what to do or say to the girl without accidentally bursting the surprise her best friend had planned for her. "N-Not really," he lied. "I'm sorry, y/n. It's not your fault."

Y/n stood up, throwing the rest of her sundae away in the trash can nearby. She looked up at the sky once more before rushing out of their location. "Y/n! Wait up! It's not your fault! Let's spend some time at a flower shop or something! Don't leave!"

taka:
she's not holding on any longer!
you've got to hurry up!
sent ten seconds ago

kotarou:
well then-
just bring her over already!
sent six seconds ago

taka:
you sure?
nevermind.
we'll be there.
sent four seconds ago

The bluenette stuffed his phone back into his school bag, running after the girl as she sped through the streets. He needed to use his physical abilities to use by speeding up his pace.

"Y/n! How about we talk things through at his house? Maybe, that'll ease things between the two of you," he hollered, trying to catch his breath as she stopped at light.

"I don't know," she confessed, rubbing her arm as the wind hit her from an angle. She contemplated his suggestion, but decided in the end to stick with it. Mildly perplexed, she continued to head in the direction of her best friend's house.

"Surprise!" everyone bursted, greeting y/n with many hugs and kisses on the cheek upon her arrival to the birthday party. She couldn't grasp onto everything going on at the spur of the moment and turned around to eye Taka.

He chuckled, following a familiar violet-eyed male to the kitchen with his arms crossed. "So, are you going to continue to ignore her? From what she's confessed to me, she thinks you hate her guts or something."

Kotarou's eyes widened. "Really? Did you try talking her out of it? I don't want her to think that way of me! Are you serious?"

"Yes! Also, it's your problem. I don't want to ruin the friendship between me and y/n because of her best friend," he admitted.

The sixteen-year-old groaned, facepalming himself multiple times before pulling out a tray of her favorite chocolates from the fridge. "Thanks anyways, I guess. I'll see what I can do to change her mind."

"Oh, Kotarou," the bluenette called out, pulling another tray from the refrigerator. "You've got the girl, huh."

"W-What do you mean?" the teenager stuttered, hiding the blush that crept up his cheeks. He grabbed a few napkins from the upper cabinet, taking a step away from his friend. "You're talking nonsense, Taka."

"You like her, don't you?"

"How are you enjoying the party?" the older brunette asked, switching his gaze from his wife with their little newborn to the girl that sat in the honorary chair. He pulled the chair beside her and took a seat, pouring himself a cup of lemonade.

"It's pretty fun," she responded with smile, popping one of her favorite chocolates into her mouth. "It's incredible how they managed to pull this off without me noticing in the first place. Anyways, how's being a father working out for you?"

Ryuuichi took a moment to think about his new role as a father to his one-month-old baby girl, serving himself a slice of vanilla cake. For the most part, he enjoyed having a little one around to cuddle with and gush about to his friends.

"It's actually going pretty well," he replied, reaching for a spoon off the table. He took a bite of the cake and looked promptly at his wife from afar, waving at the baby girl in her care. "It's not as bad as most people have told me it'd be. However, she does get a bit fussy from time to time, but overall, she's a quiet baby."

Y/n nodded, piling her plate up with chocolate-dipped fruits.

He watched the girl as she forcefully swallowed down the fruits and rose an eyebrow in suspicion. The twenty-eight-year-old kept a close on the girl, bringing her out of her thoughts with the call of her name. "Y/n?"

The teenage girl lifted her head up from her plate, keeping her gaze on the brunette as he pulled her towards the kitchen. She didn't understand the reason as to why he would pull her out of the party, but insisted to stay silence. "What's up?"

"You seemed a bit lost back there," he said, leaning against the pricy kitchen countertop. "I would've expected that you'd talk or start up a conversation with Kotarou, like usual. After all, he did plan this entire birthday bash for you."

"Huh?"

Y/n exhaled a deep breath before almost-banging her fists against the older male, who she considered a brother. He let out a small fit of laughter and tried to pry her hands away from hitting him even further. "Wait! Don't tell me you didn't know?"

Embarrassed, she pinched the brunette on the shoulders before crossing her arms. It was bad enough that she had started to lose hope on the boy that had always stuck by her side. "Of course I didn't, idiot! Why didn't you tell from the start?"

Ryuuichi shrugged, quickly turning his head in the direction of his wife as he heard a few cries come out from his daughter, alerting him of the much-needed attention. Y/n's cheeks flushed from the sudden revelation and facepalmed herself for jumping into a sea of conclusions.

"She wants her daddy this time around, Ryuu."

"I'll be there in a second, sweetheart," the male exclaimed. He gestured his wife to rock the baby in the meantime as he gave one final look at y/n before pulling her into a quick hug. "I'll leave it you, then. One more thing, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the both of you. Good luck!"

For a split second, y/n imagined a future with her best friend, but immediately dismissed those thoughts. She kept a gaze on the brunette as he tended to his daughter's need with the support of his arms around her teeny body and felt happy.

Her eyes ran back to her best friend, who looked out to the clear blue sky, and grinned upon the sight. Around the same time, small butterflies flew within her stomach and she couldn't help but love this sensation of having someone that cherished her presence as much as she did for him.

Although the well-planned our birthday bash didn't end til around nine pm, most the invited guests began to pour out of the house at around eight. Regardless of the time, the sixteen-year-old was glad and very much appreciated everyone who put effort into this plan for y/n.

The medium-height girl shut the entrance door to the house and turned around to face the boy with a cheeky smile. She quickly embraced her arms around the boy and held him like there was no tomorrow, making sure he wasn't uncomfortable.

Nevertheless, he returned the hug.

"Happy birthday, y/n," he whispered, breaking away from the their warm embrace to gaze at the beauty in front of him. He smiled at the girl and covered her eyes with both of his palms.

"K-Kotarou. What are you doing?" she inquired, her heart racing as she felt his hands on her face. It was unusual for him to touch her like this, especially without some sort of warning beforehand. "Are you even listening to me?"

The boy rolled his eyes in amusement, biting back his lip while his cheeks continued to flush a deep red under this situation. "I want you to keep your eyes closed for a minute. I haven't given you my present yet, remember?" he answered.

"Kotarou," y/n mumbled out, placing her arms on his face as to search for his presence. "You didn't have to get me a present, really. I thought the party was enough on your part."

He shook his head. "It really wasn't, y/n."

"Whatever you say, Kotarou," the girl sighed, keeping her eyelids shut as he tried to fix his composure around his best friend. "So, what is it that you want-"

The teenager stopped y/n from finishing her sentence by pressing his lips down on hers softly, bringing her chin higher up to his face for a better angle. At this point, he had already shut his eyes and continued to move his lips in synch with the female, making sure not to hurt her in the process.

"K-Kotarou," she breathed, splitting her lips away from his. Her eyes met up with his violet ones and she immediately covered her face in embarrassment. He rubbed the nape of his neck, trying to ease the awkward tension between the two with a cough.

At this point, he didn't know what to do or say.

He mentally cursed at himself and stepped one foot further to the girl, wrapping his rosy arms around her waist. "I'm sure you weren't expecting that," he burst. "I just thought that maybe this was my chance to reveal my feelings towards you."

"B-By, kissing me?" she stuttered, slowly resting her head against his shoulder. "I-I mean! I didn't mind the kiss at all! It was good! N-No! Uhh! You're a great kisser? What am I saying?"

The teenager chuckled, kissing the side of his best friend's cheek as she continuously groaned at herself. "You're not a bad kisser yourself, you know," he teased, mindlessly playing with her h/c hair.

"I had already planned your birthday before I had come up with this present, y/n. I didn't know what to give you, so I thought it'd be nice to take your first kiss," he admitted. "The fact that I loved you must've taken a toll on this whole present thing, too."

The girl blinked back in surprise, barely getting the words out of her mouth as she tried to come up with a response. "I-I like you too! No! Forget that! I-I love you," she whispered.

The boy grinned upon her confession, stealing another kiss from y/n before she could even press a finger against his lips to silence him. Her eyes shut once more, jumping onto the boy to devour his lips. "I-I'm sorry for ignoring you."

Surprise kisses are the best kisses, she thought to herself.

( a/n: this is the longest one-shot i've written :'D 3,525 words )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 485 21
Here are Anime One-Shots for you people of Wattpad!! (REQUESTS CURRENTLY ON HOLD) There are also Female Characters x Male Reader!! (I say that becaus...
67.4K 1.9K 21
BakuDeku oneshots: Fluffโ˜๏ธ Angst๐Ÿ–ค Just a book full of AUs and stuff whenever I feel like writing them :3 No smut เผผ ใค เฒฅ_เฒฅ เผฝใค I take requests ;))
195K 2.3K 16
[REQUESTS ARE OPEN] Random TodoBakuDeku and BakuDeku Fluff & Smut (18+) Oneshots
541K 7.4K 24
Here I will be writing long or short one-shots. Either Female Anime Girl x Female Reader, Or Female Cartoon Girl x Female Reader. As the title says...