Dead Inside (Xxxtentacion fan...

Від anonymous2434

Book two for suicide pit. Більше

One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Thirteen.
Thank you.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen. 😉
Eighteen.

Twelve.

1.4K 78 32
Від anonymous2434

     "Don't splash." London whines as Isiah flicks water at her.

"Then get your dusty ass in the water." He chuckles. She rolls her eyes at him and shakes her head no.

"Come on london." I cry.

"Kenna!" She gives me a look. She doesn't want to swim because she is starting to get a bump. And of course still hasn't told Isiah. She got an ultrasound done and according to that she's actually 17 weeks and 6 days today. The bloodwork a couple weeks ago only said she was about 14-16 weeks. And they can't base it off of her last period since she stopped getting those after the iud.

"London just do it." I say, giving her a look back. Jahseh swims over to me and holds out his arms.

"Come here." He demands. I obey and cling onto him like a koala bear.

"Isiah..." London shakes her head and hides her face in her hands.

"Yeah?" He asks skeptically.

"I can't do it." London mutters.

"Do it!" Jahseh shouts, teasingly.

"Ahhh!" She screams. "I'm fucking pregnant!"

Silence falls over everyone. We all just stare at Isiah.

"Dead Ass?" He asks, with a poker face. London nods shyly. "Oh my god!" Isiah jumps out of the water and runs to London, picking her up and spinning her around. "Oh fuck." He smiles at her. She smiles back and hugs him tightly.

"Aww." I say quietly, leaning my head on jahsehs chest. He chuckles and lays his head on mine.

"That's gon be us one day." He says.

"Uh no." I laugh.

"Damn ma." He sighs, trying to push me off of him. I giggle and wrap my arms around tightly so he can't get me off. He smiles and gives up, pulling me back into him.

"How far along?" I hear Isiah ask. I look back over and watch them.

"Oh god. Almost eighteen weeks?"

"Eighteen weeks?! And you just telling me now?" Isiah shouts in a playful way.

"I was scared siah!(pronounced zayah)" London smacks his arm. He smiles and hugs her again.

"It's okay. Damn." They both trail off to the house, talking and smiling.

"You gon have my babies." Jahseh mumbles against my neck.

"Definitely not." I smirk, backing away. I make my way to the side of the pool and hop out.

"Bet." Jahseh whispers. My phone rings from the table and I jog over, checking the caller ID before answering. It was Ski.

"Hi Ski." I smile.

"Hey Kenn. How are you?" He asks with his raspy voice.

"I'm doing alright. How are you doing?" I ask back.

"Who is it?" Jahseh butts in, making a face.

"It's Ski." I answer. He rolls his eyes and walks back into the house.

"Anyways." Ski chuckles. "I was wondering if you wanted to chill tonight or tomorrow."

"Mmm. I'm actually feeling really good right now so that sounds great." I smile to myself.

"Aight sick. Wanna chill at my place or wanna go to the mall?"

"How bout your place. Then maybe the mall?"

"Sounds good ma."

"Okay great. I'll text you when I'm ready. Oh yeah please pick me up." I laugh.

"Okay." Ski laughs. "Jahsehs?"

"Uh yeah." I mumble.

"Okay. See you soon. Stay safe."

"See you Ski." I hang up and lean into the chair I had sat in. I stare out at the pool and groan. I love hanging with Ski. But I'm afraid I could catch feelings if I keep it up. I don't want to. I mean I said I was open to exploring but the other night messed me up and now I'm not sure. I look down at my leg. My stab wound is doing good. I'm guessing it was just a branch or something cause it's not a clean cut. And definitely not straight. It's basically a big ass hole. My eyes travel to the scar on my stomach and I get a flashback of when I was stabbed last year. I cringe and get up, heading to the house. I find everyone in the living room watching naruto. I'd rather be alone right now, so I head up to jahsehs room. I need to get changed anyways. I sneak upstairs and go to jahsehs attached bathroom. I wash my face, put on mascara, fill my eyebrows, put my hair down and change. Then I just stand and stare. The door creaks and I jump back, my eyes finding jahsehs at the door.

"Jesus." I mean mug him.

"You look good. Where you going?" He asks, not caring that he just scared the shit out of me.

"Skis." I answer simply. I turn away and start messing with my hair.

"Why?"

"Because?"

"So you really gon start fucking my best friend huh?" Jahseh says with anger.

"I'm not." I roll my eyes.

"Seems like it."

"Jahseh fuck off." I mutter. I push past him and grab my bag off the floor.

"Why him though?" Jahseh pushes. He beats me to his door and closes it, standing in front so I can't get out.

"We're friends!" I shout, trying to shove him over. He doesn't budge.

"So? He was my best fucking friend! That's so disrespectful." Jahsehs says back.

"Fine. I'll go fuck someone else then. Let me out." I demand angrily. He doesn't move so I plow into him, knocking him out of place. I quickly exit his room but he catches up to me quickly.

"You not fucking no one." He calls after me. I roll my eyes and run down the stairs.

"I'm allowed to fuck whomever I want!" I shout back.

"No you aren't." He says behind me. I stop and turn around quickly. He almost runs into me but catches himself.

"We are friends Jahseh. We aren't and will never be anything more than that. So if I want to fuck someone, I'm going to." I spit back. I instantly regret it as I see the pain in his eyes. His face clearly shows his emotions. He's hurt, mad and maybe even confused. He shakes his head and looks away. "Wait I didn't-"

"Nah it's cool." Jahseh says. "You're right." He turns around and disappears upstairs. I'm such a fucking asshole.

"That was harsh." Isiah mumbles from the couch. I turn to look at him and London.

"Should I go talk to him?" I ask. They both nod. I sigh and once again head back upstairs. I knock lightly at Jahsehs door before entering. He's just laying on his phone. "Hey... I'm sorry for what I said. It was really uncalled for and insensitive." I say, sitting on the edge of the bed facing him. He just glances at me and nods. "But we are just friends Jahseh. Okay? We're both allowed to do our own shit. I'm not stopping you so please don't try and stop me."

"Okay." Jahseh says still staring at his phone. I wait a few seconds and still get nothing. I roll my eyes and leave. He's so fucking annoying.

"Okay I'm going to skis. See y'all later." I call to London and Isiah as I pass them on my way out.

"Bye love!" London yells as the door shuts behind me.

+++++

"So he really thought he could make that jump huh?" Ski chuckles. We're currently watching America's funniest home videos and eating taco salad. Which ski made for me 😮 how surprising. You know a nigga likes you when he cooks for you.

"Dumbass." I giggle.

"So listen." Ski turns to me and I focus my attention on him. "There's this really really small get together. Just me, London, Isiah, Pump, wifi, purpp, Craig and probably Jahseh. I was wondering if you'd feel comfortable enough to come?"

I smile sweetly at Ski and nod. "Of course. I trust you guys with my life."

"Okay great. It's probably tomorrow afternoon. Just a small alcoholic barbecue." He chuckles.

"Sounds good." I laugh. "I gotta get going though. It's late and I don't wanna wake up my baby mama London."

"Okay. I'll walk you to your car." Ski says. We both get up and head for my car. He gives me a big hug and opens the door for me.

"Byeee." I sing as I close my door. He waves and watches as I drive off. Once I'm on the road I turn on my Bluetooth. I'm gonna listen to another one of jahsehs songs. Jocelyn Flores. She committed suicide a while back. I had met her only once with Jahseh but my heart still hurt when I heard the news. This song is actually really good. The way his style has changed though has me shook. Once I reach jahsehs, I grab all my stuff and quickly run to the door.

"Heyyy." London says weirdly as I walk through the door.

"Hey?" I question with a chuckle.

"I wanna go. Yeah let's go get McDonald's." she says, trying to usher me out the door.

"What nigga I just got back." I asked confused as fuck.

"Well now we're leaving." She continues shoving me.

"I don't wanna leave." I pout.

"Best if you do." Isiah mumbles from the couch. I look at them both confused.

"What are you guys-" I stop myself and turn my head upstairs. I thought I heard Jahseh yelling. Isiah and london exchange looks but stay silent. And then I hear it again. But it isn't Jahseh. It's some fucking hoe screaming. "Oh hell fucking no." I turn on my heel and head upstairs.

"Remember what you said earlier! Just friends!" Isiah yells.

I reach jahsehs door and sure enough I hear some fuckin. "You dirty bitch!" I shout as I swing the door open. Jahseh stops and looks up at me from under some black headed bitch. "I fucking sleep in this bed."

"What the fuck?" Whoever the bitch is, she's got an annoying ass high pitched voice. I should knock her out just for that. I glare at her.

"Get the Fuck out."

"Excuse me but who the fuck are you?" She glares back.

"I'm literally going to stab you in the throat if you don't get your stank ass out!" I shout, feeling the anger rising in me. As much as I hate to admit it, and never would admit it, I'm jealous. And I fucking sleep in his damn bed that's unsanitary and fucked up.

"Chill Kenn." Jahseh smirks at me.

"You think this is fucking funny?" My face turns hot. I walk up to them and swiftly push the bitch off of him and to the floor. She gets up quickly and comes at me. "Not a good idea." I step up to her.

"She's right. Just get your shit and leave Taylor. Please." Jahseh warns. Taylor, I guess, picks up a small dress, sliding it on quickly. She grabs a big purse on the floor and leaves without another word.

"You're fucking disgusting." I spit at Jahseh once she's gone.

"How?" He asks as he pulls on a pair of boxers.

"Fuck you." I growl.

"We're just friends McKenna. It's none of your business." He smirks again.

"Nah. We ain't friends Jahseh." I shake my head. "I'm not going to deal with your immature fucking games. I'm not gonna sit around and let you disappoint me time after time. I'm too old for this shit. This is why it'd never work between us." Jahsehs smirks turn into anger and sadness. Before he can say anything I quickly rush out of his room. I run downstairs and head straight for my car. I don't fucking care for this shit. It's not worth it. He literally fucked a whore just to prove a point. Just to make me mad and jealous. Nah that's childish.

I obviously still can't stay alone so I end up in his driveway. I knock on the door and tap my foot quickly as I wait for him to answer. I hear his footsteps and he opens the door smiling.

"Hi ski."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Different Від Diabla

Фанфіки

76.3K 3.8K 44
"You're mine". Started; February 2017 Ended; August 2018 RIP Jahseh ❤️.
17.4K 460 37
trigger warning includes sex, rape, self harm, suicide mentions, etc. an x fanfic, y'all should read.
49.3K 2.5K 45
Book two of My Boss.
15.7K 560 30
'This is hell Jimin... Everything is so difficult, when life clears up, let me know....' Book #2 'Can You Trust Me?' Must Read First! ~~ ~~ Warning:...