Five.

I left the party with Ski last night. No, we didn't have sex. We didn't do anything. I needed a place to stay. I couldn't stay at my own house any longer.

"Kay imma have to leave soon." I announce as I slide out of Skis bed.

"Nooo." He grumbles, throwing a pillow at me.

"Ski." I chuckle, throwing the pillow back at his head.

"Stay."

"I can't. I gotta go assess the damage done to my pour house and I gotta work tonight." I say. I quickly slide on my jogging pants and turn to Ski. He's staring at my ass. "Hey." I point at him.

"Sorry ma." Ski chuckles, sliding out of bed. He rubs his eyes and yawns.

Suddenly my phone rings from on top of Skis bedside table. He looks at it then hands it to me.

"Uh hello?" I answer quickly.

"Girl hey." London says. "Where are you?"

"Skis." I reply. I follow Ski to his living room and sit on the couch while Ski looks through tv channels.

"Skis?" London asks kinda shocked.

"Yeah why? I stayed the night here."

"You stayed the night at Skis?" London says a bit louder.

"She stayed the night at Skis?" I hear a faint voice ask London.

"Um okay well... Can you please come over? Isiah is gone and I need some help." She asks.

"Ugh London you know I don-." I start but London interrupts me with a wavering voice.

"Please Kenn." I hear the urgency in her voice and quickly get up, grabbing my shoes.

"I'm on my way."

I end the call and start putting my shoes on.

"Okay Ski I really gotta go." I say to him. He smiles at me and hands me a bagel. What the fuck lol. "Thanks?" I laugh.

"You're welcome." He chuckles. We walk to his front door and opens it for me.

"Thank you so much for letting me stay here." I turn around and thank him, smiling big.

"You're very welcome. You can always come here you know that vro." He smiles back. I nod my head and chuckle.

"See ya Ski."

"See ya mami."

I get into my car, heading straight to London's. I really don't want to go there. I don't want to risk seeing him but, if my girl needs me, I'm there. Point blank period. Jahseh and even Isiahs cars ain't in the lane way so I'm guessing they ain't home. Perfecto. I hop out of my car and rush to the door. I don't even knock, I just waltz right in and head to London's room. Not much has changed in this house. The tv looks bigger for sure and there's a couple new chairs in the living room. Once I reach London's door, I quietly knock on it.

"Come in." I hear London whimper.

"Baby what's wrong?" I ask hurriedly, closing the door behind me. London looks up at me with her big blue eyes, full of tears and sadness. I sit down next to her and pull her into me.

"Please don't tell anyone." She cries. London's cries are so beautiful. I've only seen her cry twice before but it's always the same. She's so silent and her eyes get huge and bright blue.

"You know I wouldn't." I say as I smooth out her hair.

"Kenn... I'm pregnant."

"What?" I push London back a bit so I can look at her face. "How?" I know for damn sure London has an iud. We got them put in together. And that shits supposed to be 99% effective. Now I'm worried damn.