Alone

By SnartMiniMarshmellow

A story where Oliver wasn't there to stop Barry from being kidnapped and tortured. Read to find out more. (Do... More

Kidnapped
Where's Barry?
Torture
Finding Him
Rescued?
Failing Barry
Bad torture
Felicity?
Alone
Good as dead?
105 views?
445 views?
Shattered
A/N
I am coming back
'Bring Him Home'
They are back
I'm sorry/ It's not your fault
The End?
This is the end
A/N

How is he here?

4.1K 77 34
By SnartMiniMarshmellow

Barry P.o.v

I woke to cold water being poured over my head. I gasped but the water went into my mouth. I gagged then spat out the bitter chlorine filled water and coughed. I looked up expecting to see Ollie. Who I saw I didn't expect to see especially after Ollie locked him up on Lian Yu...

???'s P.o.v

I had been waiting for four hours for Oliver's friend to wake up. I eventually got bored of waiting so I dumped freezing ice cold water over his head. He started coughing and spluttering then he looked up. "By the way your eyes widened when you saw me I bet you didn't expect me."
"How are you here Slade?"
"Lian Yu is easy for me to escape. Oh and Barry?" I spat his name like he was dirt. His face hardened and he looked at me.
"No one's coming for you. You're Alone!"

Barry's P.o.v
How is he here? Was all I thought.

A/n
Did you guys like the surprise. The next one will be kind of different.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.3K 1.6K 40
In a world where heroes are seen as the peak of humanity and the goal of all people, many tend to forget that those heroes are people like you and me...
3.5K 70 22
Hello, I'll be writing a couple of one-shots of Peter Parker/Spiderman in this book 🕷 This book will include: Identity reveals Field trips Irondad a...
482K 11.1K 25
Peter Parker a.k.a Spider-Man, moves in with the Avengers at Tony Stark's house/building/mansion/lab. The Avengers are open with who they are and do...
213K 4K 29
Basically just floofy one shots about Tony and peter Open to requests 💕 Will do most ships and aunt may will be peter's godmother unless stated othe...