Chasing Lightning (Barry Alle...

By Flashetteprincess

The flash (season 1) Like a wingless bird, he stood there carrying his broken heart. And like a warrior, sh... More

1-The goddess of hearth
2-Drawn to you
3-Things as they are
4-Silence speaks to my heart
5- Unable
6-In a blur
7-Merry Christmas
8-Everything
9-Phoenix
10- Wells?
11-Steals my face
13-Take me Back
14-Nothing else matters
15-The end of the beginning
AN
The Trailer is up!

12-The green arrow

65 3 0
By Flashetteprincess

It was a sad cold night, that night, I made an unforgettable decision. I left Barry sleeping and chased the red lightning alone. I've never hated someone that much, that man is going to pay for controlling our lives.

I stood in front of his house; I'll never call him Harisson Wells because I believe that the real Wells is much braver than this coward. The door opened revealing him.

"Oh, Tia Wh-" He stopped when I pointed at him with my gun.

"I'm not going to say it twice so you need to listen, elsewhere, you'll become the modern Van Gogh with one ear." I threatened as he nodded nervously. "I know that you have a strong bond with the reverse flash. You know him and you know where I can find him. That's why you need to come with me."

"Calm down Hestia Wells!" He shouted "I don't know what you're talking about"

"You'll know soon. After this bullet travels through your brain" I affirmed charging the gun. He smirked sarcastically. Abruptly, he stood up safe and sound. At that moment, I realized that facing him alone isn't the best idea a smart person can come up with.

That man has been doing this since ages. He studied every step carefully, with every slight detail and possibility. Somehow, watching him standing up from that wheelchair wasn't as surprising as what I saw earlier. We don't know who that man is and what he wants. On the other hand, he knows everything about us, every single move, every little detail because in a way or another that man made us.

"I've always told you you're a smart girl Tia" He affirmed. "But you know.. Thinking that you stand a chance against the reverse flash is kind of a stupid idea."

"Try me" I talked confidently.

"I will" He murmured as he grabbed my wrist and in a blink of an eye we were standing inside a warehouse.

"You-" I affirmed with a shocked tone.

"I am the reverse flash. Your guardian angel" He whispered.

"Where's Jarrod" I questioned.

"Um, sorry I can't tell you... Unless you agree to do me a small favor" He talked.

I laughed, that one was funny. I laughed hysterically this time. "A favor? You must be kidding me"

"NO, I'm totally serious." He said.

"And how can you be so sure?" I asked.

"Hestia, I am practically your father. I mean the body of your father. I watched you grow up silently. While Jarrod was trying to keep you away from me, I studied you and your little boyfriend Barry Allen."

"Why? What the hell are you trying to do? And first of all who are you?" I asked.

"Slow down, I was going to talk about myself anyway. Sit down please." He said pulling the chair for me.

"My name is Eobard Thawne I came from the 25th century. And I hate you and the scarlet speedster you're dating. It all started when I read about you in a small history book "The flash and Hestia Wells Allen and their heroic acts". Everybody admired you as the amazing historical figures you are. Honestly, I did admire you too, Flash was my Idol. I wanted to be him that's why I found a way to manipulate the speed force and become a speedster just like Barry Allen But I never found my Hestia. That's why I came back to this barbaric time: To take you with me so you become my Hestia. Your power is unbelievable, you're a speedster's best dream and worst nightmare. I thought everything will be okay, I only had to kidnap you and time travel to the future but Barry stopped me. I thought that the only way to fulfill my plan is to kill him. And you know the flash isn't an easy target. Thus, I went to the past to kill him when he was a weak child. He could save himself. However, he didn't save his mother. When I killed Nora Allen, I lost my speed. And the only way for me to get back and take you is your powers and Barry' speed."

Hestia Wells Allen, wow interesting. But, that was just an alternate timeline, anyways, I m standing in front of an obsessed fan boy.

"So, the favor is?" I asked

"Give me my speed back" He affirmed.

"Seriously Thawne? I am not the one who made the particle accelerator. You should've thought of that when you struck Barry with lightning" I answered.

"I told you that your power is a speedster's best dream. Can you remember the time when you stopped me? You can do the reversal thing" He said.

"Eobard.. I understand that you need to go back to the future or whatever. But, I'm not willing to go with you anywhere. I hate you for being so selfish to change someone's life that way. You killed my parents, Barry's mother and I assume that you killed more people. You're a monster. And what you need is not my power or Barry's. You need to go visit a doctor."

"Then, I guess I have to do this." I heard him saying before he threw me into a cell.

 Those speedsters are driving me crazy.

"You have time. Think of it my beautiful Hestia, and consider the fact that I have Jarrod, Eddie and Joe" He said.

"Alright. I agree, I'm going to help you" I affirmed "Get me out of here"

"I knew you'll give up. I didn't expect it will be this fast." He affirmed

I felt his grip on my wrist while he started running; I grabbed him and tried to destabilize his frequency. He started to slow down, and we fell on the ground.

Before he could stand up, I hit him with the back of my gun. He froze.

I handcuffed him. He started vibrating, and peek-a-boo!! His hands went free. The tunneling effect... I should've thought of that. He punched me and grabbed me by the neck then speeded back to the warehouse.

"You're going to stay inside that cell until Barry comes and sends both of us to the future" He affirmed furiously.

"Until Barry comes and smashes your ugly head" I talked back.

I don't know how many hours had passed; this place was so dark that I couldn't see my hands. I tried to get out of here by destroying the cell with high frequency but I couldn't, it was made for Meta humans just like the ones at S.T.A.R.labs.

Eobard keeps coming regularly and blabbing like always and I don't even know where I am. oh right! The flash alarm, he didn't notice I still have it. No, I'm not going to press that button. I came here with my own will.

Barry's pov

"Locate her Cisco" I said. Tia has been missing for two days. Joe and Eddie were taken by the reverse flash.

"Calm down man, go take a rest you look awful" Cisco affirmed "We've been searching for her for the past two days which leaves us to two possibilities, either she doesn't want us to know where she is or she was taken by the reverse flash and he doesn't want us to know where she is, furthermore, she left her phone at your place."

Her phone? "Wait, I've got an idea"I affirmed "She gave me this watch it's a kind of GPS, I press the button and her coordinates appear."

"And you say it now? After two freaking long days?" Cisco responded.

"Write down" I said giving him the coordinates.

"Weird, those coordinates are not in the city" He murmured suspiciously.

"Then where is she?" I asked hastily.

"Starling city." Caitlin affirmed.

"I'll call felicity, she'll take care of it." Cisco said.

"No, don't. I'll go" I responded.

"NO, you're not going anywhere, my father and Eddie are still in danger, while Tia is closer to arrow's team. They'll take care of her." Iris talked.

"I'll send them her coordinates" Cisco said. "Trust Oliver."

Tia's pov

"Where are we?" I asked Thawne.

"You won't believe if I tell you" He said.

"For the last year, I learned that nothing is impossible, so don't bother and tell me." I answered.

"Starling city." He started "You know that you're important to me Hestia Wells, I wouldn't risk Barry finding you."

"Why don't you just kill me. Because the first thing I'll be doing when I get out of here is slitting that throat." I said. "I'm not a hero like Barry, if you hurt people, I'd make you pay with your life."

"I already know. You and Barry were like fire and ice. He's the hero, you're the vigilante. But you can't live without each other. That's why taking you, will erase the flash from existence." He answered.

Suddenly, the metallic door opened. I saw the reverse flash fall down as an arrow sliced his foot. 'The Green arrow' I whispered to myself.

The cells' door opened as strong arms surrounded me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 3.7K 25
♡ Season 1 of The Flash ♡ Barry Allen Fanfiction ⚠ I do not own The flash or any character except my Oc Varity all credit goes to CW⚠ Varity Wells t...
198K 5.2K 85
There was a crime scene for a murder so CSI Barry Allen hurries there but of course being 10 minutes late. At CatCo, Snapper gave one of his reporte...
274K 5.1K 51
(Season 1 Of The Flash) Growing up without parents is hard enough, but it's even harder when no one understands you. That was Chloe's world...
60.6K 2.3K 141
After Mon-El is sent away and Barry is trapped in the Speed Force, Iris and Kara only have had each other for the past seven months. Sure, they stil...