I will wait for you my love

By B_K_Maha98

#500 IN FAN FICTION... 30/01/2018 #13 IN KUMKUM BHAGYA... 10/05/2018 #7 IN KUMKUM BHAGYA 11/05/18 #489 IN FAN... More

1. crying for one another
2. Realized my love for you
3. Everything for you
4. My decision...
5. Be a friend for me..
6. Maa can understand everything without any confession...
7. I will not break your treast on me....
8. Can't you understand...
10: I may loss the trust on me but not on yours...
11. I can't see you like this...
12: Is she is the one who abhi married...
Author's Note..
13. Yes boss... your comments are my highness...
14. Husband and Wife are one soul even they are in two body...
15. We are lucky to have you in our life...
16. Possessive Fuggii...
17. You're mine only mine...

9: Will you marry me....

1.6K 126 42
By B_K_Maha98

Thank you so much guys for your lovely comments and votes..

Story starts with abhi who cries....

Pragya: cryingly says I love you suniye..... I didn't think to leave you or my rights but after knowing you're try to marry tanu I can't stop myself...

Abhi breaks the hug and looks at her...

Pragya continues, when you're in love with tanu then how can I live with you.... It will give pain to both us that's why I think leave you....

Abhi: you have to make me realize but instead of you think to leave me... If purab didn't make me to understand the love for you... Then what will happen fuggii... He asks by holding her cheeks...

Let's forgot everything fuggii... Can we start a new life... This no hatefulness and no tears only love...

Happy love finished by pragya... Abhi smiles...

Abhi: come now we will marry again...

Pragya: suniye...

Abhi: yes fuggii now i want to marry you with full of  love and also I have to give the vows from my heart... Abhi kneels down before her and asks will you marry me by giving another chance to this abhi by forgiving his madness...
He asks this while putting his head down due to giiltiness...
Pragya smiles....

Pragya holds his chin to make her see... Abhi looks at her teary eyes...

Pragya: no more tears suniye.... I am always ready to be with you.... I am ready to marry you suniye....

Abhi hugs her tightly with happy tears...

Then both breaks the hug.....

Pragya: can we leave suniye...

Abhi: where fuggii.... I said na we will marry again...

Pragya: for that only suniye.... First we will goto our home then with their blessings we will marry again...

Abhi: no fuggii I can't wait anymore... Now itself we have marry... Here this place only make as confess our love to each other... 

So we will marry here in front of this full moon who only knows to give chillness with light.... And also this cold breeze who will say mantras to our marriage in their cold wind sound... 

Pragya: but suniye agni without this how can we take vows...
Abhi: thinks and says you just wait here I will be back in few minutes...

Pragya: but... Before she would speak something abhi runs from there...

After few seconds abhi comes with small small firewood... Pragya smiles with tears with the proud of her husband....

Abhi set aflame by using his lighter... Then he asks her to hold his hand by gesturing while extending his right arm...

Pragya holds his arms...

Both stands front of the fire....

Abhi: fuggii its my first wow "today I hold your hand I will not leave this until the death hold my arms"...

Pragya: "I will not allow you to leave my hand even in the name of death also"

Abhi looks at her with emotionally and he starts the round by guiding her...

Second round...

Abhi: "I will not hide anything from you there is no secrets between us"

Pragya: "I will share everything with you without hiding anything"

Both took the next round...

Abhi: "Even i can lost the trust on me but my trust on you will not get decreased at any cost"

Pragya: "always I will trust you wholeheartedly no one can break this"

They took next round...

Abhi: "you're mine and I am yours I will not allow anyone to interfere in our relationship"

Pragya: "I will not allow anyone to separate us"

This time pragya starts guide abhi who follows her...

Abhi: "I can do anything if you're with me and I can cross the hard times happily"

Pragya: "I will always with you even in your hard times"

They took the sixth round...

Abhi: " I will make you as the queen of  my heart there is no tears no sadness it will be heaven"

Pragya: "Even I am ready to live in hell also if you're with me"

The last round...

Abhi: "I want you as my wife always not only in this birth even all births which are I have"

Pragya: "like this our relationship will continue to all our births"

Abhi hugs her tightly by saying I love you fuggii....

After sometime both breaks the hug...

Pragya: suniye what we will say to tanu...

Abhi smiles and says tanu know everything about my love...

Pragya shockingly asks what???

Abhi smiles and explains everything...

Pragya: suniye is this real or am I dreaming.. Please pinch me...

Abhi kissed her on cheeks by saying its not dream....

Pragya blushes and says suniye I ask you to pinch me only na...

Abhi: how can I pinch it will give you pain na... I will not give any pain to you now onwards... And also I have all the rights to do whatever I wish....

Because I married you twice don't forgot it baby... Pragya starts to blush more and hugs him by hiding her face under his chest...

Abhi: fuggii I want to share one more thing also...

Pragya: nods and looks at him...

Abhi: first we have to unite tanu and nikill... After their union only I think to share my love in grand manner like a rockstar but its all gets flopped because of you... No one will say the love like me...

Pragya: that's why its more special... I loved this proposal... Like you said this place is more special to us... We married again with full of love... On one will get a simple yet sweet proposal other than me... I am cent percent sure suniye if you proposed me like you said at the time also I will not be happy like today...

Its world best proposal for me... I will not forgot this day after my death also....

Abhi: fuggii please don't speak like this... We have to see our great great grandchild... Before that how can we...

Pragya blushes...

Abhi: fuggii don't blush like this then I can't control myself...

Hearing this her cheeks turns into crimson color....

Abhi: smiles and says I am sorry fuggii...

Pragya looks at him confusingly....

Why abhi ask sorry???

If you all have any guess then share it on comments... How is it guys... If you like it please give your valuable comments with votes...

Thank you so much reading...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 1.4K 13
#37 in short story 30/01/2018 #22 IN SHORT STORY 04/02/2018 #35 IN PRAGYA 11/05/18 Short story about abhigya...
47K 1.4K 25
"Even if you hate me, I will always lov... I mean, save you," he said, his arm still holding my waist. "I know," I said, as he landed me on the flo...
40.5K 2.9K 12
#298 in fan fiction - 15 : 03 : 2018 She thinks he is the one who gonna destroy her life but actually he removed all the obstacles unknowingly to her...
90.3K 5.8K 84
THIS STORY IS ABOUT ABHI AND PRAGYA WHO FALLS IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER. BUT DUE TO SOMEONE IN THEIR LIFE THEY COULD NOT CHERISH THEIR LOVE OF THEIR LI...