Patience & Faith - a journey...

By AQwrites

ROMANCE/SPIRITUAL Paperback Available on Amazon "I found heaven the day I met you when I became yours and you... More

Book 1- By Anam Qureshi
A Journey Series
Preface
1: To Follow To Obey
2: Choices and Acceptance
3: Celebration
4: To be a Boss
5: Unwanted attention
6: My Man
7: His Wife
8: New World
9: Precious
10: Secrets
11: Gone
12: To be Fearless
13: A Blow from the Past & the Present
14: Searching
15: Wounds
16: Fear
17: Hold My Hand
18: The Blue Evening
19: She Has To!
20: Worst and the Best
21: I'm With You
22: Handcuffs & Ties
23: Tidings
24: Remorse
25: Aliyun
26: Holding on
27: Together
28: Taking it
29: No Denying Now
30: Delight in the Dark
31: Breathe
BONUS- Celebrating 4K Reads
32: Crazy in Love
33: Dinner gone wrong
34: Till Death Make Us Apart
35: Family
36: Headaches and hugs
Authors Note
38: The Nikkah & Pledges
39: Despair
40: Silver Lining
Epilogue
Sequel Update- AQwrites
Authors Note
Book 1- News Alert

37: The Trip

2.9K 148 32
By AQwrites

My love, why don't you escape to the most serene of places?' - 'You are the serene place I want to be.'

We were all packed and ready to go. Where were we going to? Seema decided to go to Pakistan where there are these beautiful places called Baltistan, Skardu, and Hunza. She wanted to be in nearly every place the tourist explained over the phone and so she had booked us three rooms along with the perfect package of a vacation to have in just one month. I couldn't believe it. We were going to Pakistan in the Northern areas and for a Month! Musa was already frowning at that, he wasn't sure he wanted to leave Miriam to it but he and I both had to leap also trusting our management. It was just a month, hopefully, nothing would go wrong. Our staff supervisor of the mansion stood before me with wide, excited eyes.

"Don't worry my child, I will take care of the house like I have been doing all these years. You just go and have a blessed wedding with your family." She smiled before scurrying away to the kitchen where I knew she would be ordering the staff to be more on ears than before.

"Oh, My God!" Seema gushed entering the living room. Our drivers were busy putting a few stuff we had packed, Musa insisted on buying whatever we needed when we reached Islamabad. He had a friend and a business associate there who offered to be with them as long as they needed him. He told Pakistan, as Beautiful as it is, is full of dangers. Musa agreed instantly and told Badar, the person he knew to bring his wife and kids too.

"Stay safe you lots and when your back, I want more joy to fill this house," Hoor said to the staff smiling slightly. The old woman gave a mischievous grin to me instead.

"I should say that to you." At first, I did not understand what she meant by that, but soon when it dawned on me I blushed furiously making Musa smirk arrogantly.

"Come let's go." He pulled me by taking my hand as he carried our girl in the other. Seema was outside by now hugging the lights out of Miriam.

"Don't get any funny ideas, husband," I muttered pulling onto his large one grabbing his attention.

"Now why would I, wife." He grinned, his eyes lighting up at my skeptical frown. Chuckling he tucked me by his side, "I have other plans." He whispered making my body tremble slightly, small tingles shot out causing me to glare at the man before me.

"You will never behave." I hissed feeling my cheeks burn as he laughed at my embarrassment. Ignoring his heated gaze, I smiled warmly at Miriam.

"Stay safe, we will be in contact." Musa let go of my hand putting it on his sister's head. Leaving a small kiss on the crown of her head, he gave her a stern look--a message being passed between the two siblings.

"Stop worrying. Have fun for once." She replied turning her attention on me. By now, everyone circled the car leaving me and Miriam to our goodbye.

"I hope we get to spend more time together, it was nice to have a sister, and I never had. And please have fun, it's time you relax a little." Miriam squeezed my hands, her eyes large and green as her brothers smiled at me warmly.

Shaking my head, I grasped her shoulders into my small hands and hugged her making sure not to disturb the bump between us. Praying silently, the pregnant woman was fine. "I'll be back. I have some duties as an Aunt." I winked making her face break into a wild smile.

"Come on, Hoor," Abdullah yelled from the car. Giving Miriam one last look, I hopped into the car seeing Zahra on Seema's lap beside Musa and Abdullah upfront next to the driver. Squishing my husband in the middle we waved at the pregnant woman before hitting the road towards the airport. A surge of excitement filled me as I gazed out of the window. I will be having my first trip with my family, as if knowing what I was thinking about, Musa interlinked our hands together without glancing at me he pecked my hand and kept our hands that way.

I couldn't be any happier but I was wrong. I was even happier when I stepped onto the breathtaking lands on Hunza Valley. They say it's heaven on Earth.

It was a dream come true. Albeit our trip to Pakistan was short and hot with groans of tiredness and the summer pulling our legs but by the time we reached the resort in Hunza by Badar's side and his beautiful Pashtoon wife, Shaista. I had never witnessed such beauty as I did just then in the woman's every going ocean blue eyes and milky skin.

Musa who never looked at another woman in his life stood amazed by the beauty the woman held in the simplest form, growling beside him with narrowed eyes he shook his head coming down to my height he whispered ever so warmly. "You know where my loyalty lies." Nipping at my ear, he grinned when my face fished crimson at his audacity.

"This place is so beautiful, brother Badar. I feel like never going back." I mumbled making the man look up in surprise.

"My wife belongs from these lands, my sister. I wanted to er- ehm." He scratched his head uneasily. "I wanted to offer you the humble space of our home in the village here. But I wasn't sure if you would've been comfortable in our house considering you came from-"

"Nonsense, Badar. We may be rich businessmen and the face of the country. But even sitting in your home would never cause damage to our reputation.

"Astaghfirullah," Musa spoke up for the first time making my eyes go wide. The chilly air around me bit into my skin almost welcoming me.

"We wouldn't want to trouble your brother." I smiled leaning onto my husband's form as he easily stood straight even after hours of the tiresome journey.

Badar too shocked looked at us like a fish without oxygen.

"Then it is never too late, we both request you to come to our home. According to my husband, the Nikkah that would take place is not so big so you can stay as long as you want of course that's your choice..." Shaista said making my eyebrows across my hairline.

She could talk! She was far most a quiet person. I didn't think she could speak English so fluently, her voice was as soft as rose petals making me swoon. Glancing at Musa and Abdullah, I found Seema's eyes grow huge with excitement.

"Then it's settled. Tomorrow we will go to our village which is not far from here." Badar announced, his shoulders relaxing now. His face split into a huge grin making me smile too. Following a little boy with grey eyes and dark skin into the resort made of stone and wood, it was a four-story building stretched before us. Following him to our respected rooms, I looked around my room as Musa put our bags away and a sleeping Zahra.

It was so cozy and refreshing from everything back at home. I wanted to stay here for a lifetime. Sighing loudly, I sat on the bed taking my hijab and abaya off as Musa took his kufiyah off. "You look happy," Musa mumbled making me sigh in content.

"How can I not. I always dreamed of traveling, I had the money, the time but I never got the chance." I replied quietly. Moving around Musa tugged his Kandora off going to the bathroom that was grand in its way. Opening my hair, I combed through them hoping to take a few tangles out, my body on its own drifted towards the balcony doors to see another sight entirely.

I could stay here forever and not give a damn about anything at all. Was I dreaming? How could I be here instead of Riyadh? It was so surreal. It was like stepping into a fairytale book, with the green trees, fresh wind, green water, and the kind people. It was so beautiful, the mountains went on and on, never-ending, taking a deathly road to heaven.

"Subhan Allah," I whispered feeling truly at peace. Turning around, I yelped suddenly seeing my husband's wet naked toned chest, his green eyes sparkled as they looked down at me heatedly with amusement. Changing into short khaki shorts and a shirt dangling from his fingers, his hair still wet making his eyes sharper against the light coming into the now open door room. Taking a dangerous step forward, he came closer. I stepped back not knowing why. It was simple when this man seemed to be entirely in my space, sharing the same air to breathe. I could not think straight, my body tingled slightly when he traced his cold fingers against my cheek making me gasp slightly. My back hit the wooden railing as the scene played behind me straight out of a movie making me groan inwardly. God his eyes, why was he so beautiful.

"Have I told you how beautiful you are, wife?" He whispered hoarsely. At this point, I could not voice a sassy comment, so I merely nodded making something flash in his green pools. Ya Allah, this man will kill me one day. Putting my hand on his chest, I felt it rumble underneath my touch making my knees weak. Slowly as if knowing what I wanted to do just then he dipped his head furthermore, his thumb grazing my lower lip as my arms now circled his neck standing on my toes.

Breathing his scent in, I hummed closing my eyes, his forehead against mine as I felt his large arm pull my waist flush against his ripped body. My feet now both on his feet, all I could hear was the slow beating of our hearts, his breath fanning over my face, the cool water rushing below in the lake, the trees swaying to a song only they played, the wind picking up now and then, the creek of wood, crows cawing in the sky and his sudden growl making me snap my eyes open. He looked . . .

Frustrated? Without warning his fingers pushed through my hair tugging loosely before crashing his lips onto mine making me moan at the sudden impact of heat. Passion, desire, and possessiveness leaked through his mouth into mine making me clutch onto him for dear life. After what felt like millennia, was just a few seconds, I took a deep breath. Warmth spread through my body making me shiver inwardly, catching my breath I looked into his now dark irises. "W-what?" I mumbled feeling the softness of his lips on the soft spot in my neck making me whimper my nails dug into his shoulder as he trailed a slow path down my neck to my shoulder. "Musa," I whispered hoping he stopped, Zahra could wake up, I didn't want her to witness how her father turned into a hungry wolf at my sight. Pushing against his chest lightly, I managed to capture his molding gaze. "Zahra." Frowning at me as if he did not comprehend what I said, he gazed behind us on the sleeping form of our baby before resting his fire ablaze eyed on me. I gulped, my throat dry.

"I want you." He whispered, his voice so husky and rough it traveled down my body and to places only he could make do. I didn't have it in me to argue or decline, his gaze was fixed on me making me shake. "Now Hoor." He growled making me close my eyes, I wanted to jump his bones just then but our girl was there, how I could know . . . No.

"With you giving me that look, I want nothing but to go to bed with you but not when our daughter is here. You know that Musa." I tried to sound stern and stubborn, my voice merely squeaked begging him indirectly to have some control. As if understanding what I was trying to say for the past five minutes, he closed his eyes pinching the bridge of his nose. I was about to say something as his form went rigid when I heard a knock on the door making me jump slightly. Rushing towards it ignoring the beast behind me I found Seema smile at me.

"You did not rest yet?" She asked coming into the room. I glanced at a very naked Musa on the balcony hoping she did not see, my cheeks heated.

"I uh . . ." She shook her head, Seema raised her brow giving Hoor a once over before landing on a muscled back that was on the balcony. She whistled low, "I think my timing is right." She winked making me groan, slightly mortified at the idea I glared at Seema who picked the babe and her bag up and left slamming the door shut but not before grinning at me wildly.

Oh, girl, you're getting married. I will torture you the same way you have been torturing me for the past year and so. It was past dusk now and the moon as full as a large ceramic plate hanging in the dark sky now shined upon us. The room turned darker as I paced about searching for the lamplight. Sitting on the edge of the bed, I turned it on breathing slightly. There wasn't a day where all of them did not have a go at not pulling my leg. Chuckling, I felt the bed dip beside me making me stiffen but then relax as I put my head on his shoulder looking at the wall opposite me. The curtains now pulled over the balcony door.

"Baba was going to send me off on a world tour before him . . ." She didn't need to say it, she knew he was listening and understanding. Taking a deep breath she looked up at him, their faces only an inch away as he gazed at her with a hundred emotions lighting his dark pools. "Then I married you, you were such an ass." I muttered shaking my head seeing a hint of a smirk over his face, "I thought I could go now because you did not like me but then I didn't." I kept on talking not knowing why I was mentioning it now.

Musa pouted slightly, "Why did you not go?" Rolling my eyes, I slipped my small hand into his large ones making him watch intently at everything I did.

"Because I wanted to work our relationship out," I whispered feeling heat blossom my cheek I looked down at our hands. Who would've known that the great Musa was now smitten by me? I loved him dearly as he did me but who knew. I smiled, it was one heck of an effort done by us. I felt him put two fingers under my chin bringing it up, looking straight into my hazel eyes he leaned in pecking my lips softly as if he had just brushed them with his own. "I'm glad you did." His voice sounded constricted.

"I love you, Mrs. Musa." He grinned sheepishly before pushing me down on the bed tenderly, his gaze flickered towards me in permission. I could only gasp when I felt his body hover over mine with such proximity, I didn't think I could control my desire for him any longer. My husband who had my heart in his hands stared at me with utter love and devotion. It was almost hard for me to not faint by the tension. Growling at his slow movements, I tugged at his hair pulling him close to me making him smirk arrogantly.

"Kiss me already you oaf," I muttered, and just as the frown came it vanished as Musa did not just kiss me but made sure that our evening was spent inside the room. With passion, we had stayed in skipping dinner and by the feral glint in his green eyes, I knew I had a long night. I didn't mind but I prayed I did not stumble on my own two legs tomorrow morning.

Musa stared at his wife lovingly. Her honey brown hair sprawled over the pillow on which she had her head-on. Her breathing soft, her chest rose and fell evenly as she slept in content. Her face glowed naturally making Musa smirk, his wife was something. Stroking her cheek, he shook her lightly. She had passed out due to excessive exertion, so exhausted his dear wife passed out and now slept like the dead refusing to wake up. Leaning down, he pressed a kiss to her brow then her nose hearing her mumble something incoherent. She smiled in her sleep as he peppered kisses over her face shaking her so she woke up.

"Baby, wake up." He whispered against her plump lips making her groan.

As much as he loved her, enjoyed being with her he felt guilty for overdoing her stamina. But damn he could not stop. She was the fire to his flame. She made everything seem unreasonable. Only she mattered and it was hard keeping his hands to himself. Her milky skin exposed under his teasing gaze he saw her flicker her hazy eyes up at him with a slow smile. Her sultry smirk dropped when she realized how close he was, alarmingly she pushed him away but to no avail. She felt so tired yet so much in glee she should be roared high into the sky last night and refused to return.

"Relax babe, I'm not going for around five." Making her blush furiously she buried her face into her pillow making Musa holler with laughter.

"Come love. You need your energy. I got breakfast." He pulled her up as she frantically pulled the covers over her nude body making Musa chuckle. Picking his discarded shirt from last night off the chair he nudged her hands away making her wear the shirt for now. Like a baby, she pouted and raised her arm for him to slip it over her form, his eyes darkened at the sight but he kept his emotions at bay. She was in no state to satisfy him again even though he was tempted to take her to the showers. She looked up at him with a small shy smile, looking through her lashes making him grin at her cheekily.

Shaking his head, he picked his wife up bridal style making her yelp and clutch onto his broad shoulders for support before he placed her beside the open balcony doors where food was set out on the coffee table. The food looked so good Hoor's belly rumbled making her laugh in embarrassment. "Why are we not sitting outside Musa?" She whined glaring at him slightly.

Rolling his forest green eyes he pointed at her bare legs. She glanced down staring at them before huffing she started eating as she had never before. It made his chest swell with pride seeing his woman looking so beautiful and healthy. She had eaten like a starved bear but Musa dared not to comment on that knowing she would blame him for her fragile state yet even he knew she was more than capable of taking just four rounds. So proud at the sight of her, he munched on his food too. A varsity of eggs, omelet, bhujya, choley, yogurt, and parathas. A typically desi breakfast was laid before them, Musa did not mind it was a nice change from his boring Arabic food.

"Oh god, I can't eat anymore." She muttered wiping her hands and mouth on a napkin.

Musa raised a brow, she had just eaten two whole eggs along with three small chapattis. With the bhujya and choley. Now she had taken a spoon and started on the fresh yogurt. Shaking his head he finished his food before standing up.

"Where are you going?" She mumbled all of a sudden. Her hazel eyes squinting at him.

"Shower unless you want to join me." He smirked knowing she would snap at him for such outrageous thoughts, she was beyond tired and so just as he turned he heard her reply making him stumble over his steps.

"I do in fact. I'm not quite bothered washing up myself. If you don't mind that is." She looked up at his face, strong jawline covered with a beard, eyes sparkling with love, lips pulled into his teeth, and he looked like a god. Nodding he picked her up as she childishly raised her arms indicating him to carry her. Laughing slightly, he shook his head, this woman would be the death of him.

"You're acting like it was your first night after your Nikkah. So childish my dear wife." He chuckled seeing her cheeks flush bright pink.

"You talk too much dear husband." She glared poking a finger in his chest making him snap his teeth at her playfully as she squealed in his arms.

"Come on, let me take care of my babe." He pushed the door open of the bathroom perching her onto the counter of the sink. The cold marble biting into her warm flesh.

"Just a shower, Musa." She warned pointedly. He laughed telling her he would wash her first before going himself in that way he won't do what he wished to do to her. She had agreed and as a child, she sat in the bathtub full of lavender soap water letting him wash her up.

The act itself was intimate, private. He didn't even want the angels to witness how much he was caring for his wife who gave him the whole world. Wrapping her up in a towel he carried her back seeing her eyes droop, she was such a sleepy head. He kissed her cheek placing her on the bed as she sat there wrapped up in a large towel. Going towards the bags Musa took out her clothes along with his favorite lingerie to which she rolled her eyes and puffed her cheeks out dramatically.

Helping her into them, he wrapped the towel back over her hair, giving her a lingering kiss on her lips he went to freshen up himself. His muscles sore from last night's excessive exercise and the journey he had gone through. Pulling a gray top over his head, he saw his queen curled up in the covers of the bed fast asleep. Checking the time, it was past noon, tucking her into the blanket properly he left the room to look for his baby. The boy who showed them to their rooms earlier pointed towards the garden behind the hotel, walking there in long confident strides he found all of them sitting and having tea. Abdullah had Zahra on top of his shoulders as the girl squealed while pulling the poor guy's hair.

"Asalamu'Alaikum." He greeted smiling at each one of them fondly before nodding his head towards Badar.

"Walaikum'Asalaam. How are you this fine morning?" Badar questioned with a smile.

Musa was about to reply when he saw Seema give him a nasty, mischievous grin. Wiggling her brows he cleared his throat ignoring her completely. "Alhamdulillah, Tamam. How are you?" He sat opposite Badar next to Abdullah.

"Alhamdulillah. Did you have breakfast?" He asked worriedly.

"Yes, we did." He replied as Zahra screeched desperately for her father's attention. He twisted in his seat smiling at her chubby hands pulling herself towards him making Abdullah frown in a series of ouch, hey, Ugghh. Taking his ball of happiness, he showered kisses all over her, she was an angel Wallah.

"Ai, Baba's Binti. Kaifa Halak?" He whispered causing his girl to giggle and stare at him wide-eyed. Her eyes mirroring his own. She pulled onto his beard making him hiss and give a warning look at her to which she pouted, her bottom lip trembled before she burst into tears.

"Oh, God." He groaned seeing Seema glare at him as if he had just stolen her egg.

"My dear, you don't pull people's hair. It's bad manners. Stop crying." He spoke in a stern manner making her cry more as she put her head in the crook of his neck seeking his attention and love again. He rolled his eyes.

"Such a Drama Queen." He mouthed to Abdullah who looked around his surroundings.

After five awful minutes, Zahra stayed on his shoulder in her world. Musa's eyes gazed at the surrounding mountains, the extravagant beauty of it all.

"Where's sister, Hoor? I hope she is well?" Badar asked nodding at was his wife said as she stood.

"She seemed quite tired, so she is sleeping. I will wake her up now, it's almost Zuhr." Musa said standing up, he caught Seema's grin making him glare at her. He felt his cheeks flush at the thought of Seema knowing what had occurred behind closed doors.

"She's fallen asleep. Give her to me." Seema said outstretching her arms taking his bundle of flowers and joy away. Her eyes puffy with all the crying she had caused, she was so spoilt he worried she was going to make him dance to her tunes.

Trudging back to the room, he found Hoor looking for something in her bag. At the sound of his steps, she turned around. Her hair tied in a tight bun, her hijab hanging loosely over her head making her look so beautiful he felt his heartbeat stop

"Musa, have you seen my praying mat?" He tried to rack his brain but it was impossible to focus when his siren stood before him looking so innocent and beautiful. Walking towards her he sat on the bed watching her pout and frown looking for it.

"Aha!" She announced jolting Musa out of his daze.

Without thinking so much he pulled her by the waist onto his lap snuggling into her neck, her fresh lavender scent reached his nose with a hint of sandalwood. Leaving a searing kiss on her soft skin he held her to himself as she relaxed into his arm leaning back with a smile.

"You spoil me." She mumbled her eyes closed.

"I love to do that and more . . ." He whispered back feeling her laugh.

Turning around in his lap, she gazed at him with utter devotion, loyalty, and passion making his breath hitch. She caressed his jaw lovingly before placing a soft kiss on his lips tasting him before moving back.

"I love you, my dear husband." Her hazel eyes twinkled.

He put her hand on his beating heart pulling her more closely. "And I love you, my Hoor." Locking his lips onto hers sealing a secret only they and their Lord knew of.

He was blessed so much, he did not know if he had it in him to ever be grateful. It was like it was never enough. He had the world, the heavens with him. Hell will freeze over before he ever let her go.

She was his even before they were born. "You're mine." He whispered against her lips.

"I'm yours. Forever, my love." She replied resting her brow against his.

He would make sure he was the perfect husband, a real man to Hoor and his family. He would be the rightful human for he was no beast but a humble human. He was his God's servant-who bestowed the galaxies upon him.

He was the luckiest man on earth.

He had Hoor Binte Saadiq. His Hoor Musa Ali.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 16.8K 21
Highest rank #12 in spiritual on 15/07/2017❤ Meet Ikram Sa'eed.An average Nigerian Muslim girl.Strong hearted,Mischievous,Intelligent,Kind,Gentle,Sel...
437K 27K 56
#1 in #muslim 12 Aug, 2021 #4 in #islam 29 May, 2021 #7 in #Allah 4 May, 2021 #8 in spiritual 15,16,17 September 2016 Thanks for stoppi...
69.3K 4.1K 47
-Completed on 16/4/2016- He is handsome. She is beautiful. He is calm. She is hotheaded. He is respectful. She is sarcastic. He wants to marry. She w...
669K 34.1K 33
Previously known as The Path To Your Heart Noor Ahmed is a twenty year old muslim girl in university. She has been through a lot but she is still sta...