BUSINESS PROPOSAL (Hyungwon x...

By TataeGukie

It's when the Girl (You) had an unexpected night stand with a guy named Chae Hyungwon. And one day You applie... More

♡♡
♡1♡
♡2♡
♡3♡
♡4♡
♡5♡
FANARTS
♡6♡
♡8♡
♡9♡
♡10♡
♡11♡
♡12♡
♡13♡
♡14♡
♡15♡
♡16♡

♡7♡

744 34 3
By TataeGukie

I woke up early to see that Yoona is no where to be seen. I saw a note on top of my pillow she used last night.

I'm sorry I have to leave early in the morning I have to do a lot of work today in the office. Today is you day baby girl HWAITING!! ^^

Yoona

I checked the time it's 6:07am. I took a deep breath and released.

Great! I still have time to prepare.

Though to myself.

Oh damn it Y/N how could you forget to ask Kihyun what time to meet up?

Silently scolding myself, I quickly took a shower and choose a nice clothes to wear. Since it's kinda cold outside today, I'm gonna wear a blue jeans and a blouse. I really am not a fan of fancy dresses. I like being simple.

I Heard my phone beep. I wiped my hands on the towel that's wrapped on my body and quickly grab the phone on top of my side desk.

KihyunOppa😍:
Goodmorning Y/N.
Are you awake?
I'll pick you up at 8.
Ok?👌

You:
GoodMorning Oppa.
Yeah. I'm awake 😊
okay see you.

I look at the tome, it's still 7 in the morning.

I changed into my clothes and did a bit of make up on my face. After finishing my make up, I sat down on the sofa and open the TV to kill the time. I heard a knock on the door after 20 of waiting. I opened it to see Kihyun outside.

"Ready?" He smiled at me showing is white pearl teeth.

"Yeah. Let's go" I replied returning his smile back.

We quickly went inside his car.

We went in an amusement park. We parked the car and get tickets for the rides.

"Uhmm. Oppa before we go there inside I wanted to... T-tell you something." I stuttered.

I'm so nervous that I can't talk properly. He stood straight in front of me with his eyebrows raised in curiosity and a smile visible to his face.

Silence.....

Everything was silent!....

Freaking talk!!! Speak!!!? This is yout chance.

My heart was beatingbeating so fast. My throat is getting dry but I feel warm by just looking at him..

In fornt of me....

With his priceless smile.

"I-I...... uhmm!"

"Y/N tell me anything. I'll listen. I promise." He held both of my shoulders and look straight in my eyes.

"I-I..."

"I like you.... I like you ever since we were in grade school. I don't know how to tell you this since I'm so afraid to lose you. I'm so afraid that our friendship will get destroyed just because of this confession. But I'll take the risk. I'll accept no matter what you'll say. If you'll reject my feelings its okay with me."

I said with my eyes closed, hands clenched in nervousness. All I here was silence all I here was people talking around us. I coulfd not hear him so I tried to open one of my eye and the other still closed, just to look at his expression. He froze with mouth agape. I closed my eyes again regretting the confession I made.

You pathetic! How could you ruin the friendship you have with him! You're dumped. He doesn't like you back you stupid!

Shut up!! If she did not make a move she'll forever be like that! Halp of my braine said.

I felt two big hands held both of my cheeks. Once again I slowly open my eyes, afraid of gis expression, afraid of what he'll say. I did not notice that tears are starting to roll down my cheeks.

"Hey. Don't cry." I felt a pair of lips on mine. I keep my eyes closed. "Open your eyes. I'll tell you something too." He said with a soft yet the sweetes voice i have ever heard in my entire life.

I looked at him. I saw his smile, the smile that brightens my day.

"I like you too. I realized that I like you when we were in senior year. I feel happy everytime I'm with you.

My feelings for you gets deeper and deeper everytime I'm with you. Just like you, I'm afraid to ruin our friendship too. That's why i didn't take the risk. It's too embarrassing for me that you're the one who confessed first. I should have done that first."

My body forze. My heart beats faster than earlier. I felt happy. I cried my eyes out, tears of joy started to flow.

"Did I said something wrong? Why are you crying?" He said confused he started panicking. He held my face. I shook my head...

"No. I'm just so happy that you like me back Oppa." I smiled at him. He wiped the tears out of my now red pinkish cheeks.

"Are you okay with long distance relationship?" He asked, his voice sounds weak.

"Hmmm" I nodded my head. "I can wait for you untill you come back." I smiled reassuring

"I promise that I'll come back for you baby. I promise you that." He mumbled.

Baby? He just called me baby.

A tingling feeling rushing all over my body when I heard him say "baby".

The feeling was amazing. I can't explain how happy I am with all this butterflies in my stomach.

"So are you my girlfriend now?"

Oh my gosh!! I thought I'd be the one to ask him that.

"Yes.!" I said with full of excitement . Happiness filled the both of us.

He kiss both of my cheeks and lock me in his embrace. I felt a pair of lips touching mine once again. I widened my eyes but didn't bother to stop him. I kissed him back, His kiss was passionate and full of love.

We held hands while we enter the amusement park.

"Oppa what time is your flight?"

"8pm"

"Alright oppa." I smiled at him

"Are you sure you're okay with this?"

"Oppa. I'm okay with everything as long as you're mine. I mean there's skype or kakao and other social media that we can use to communicate. I'm fine with that. We can video chat or something. I'll miss you but I'll endure all of that because i know I can be with you soon. I trust you."

"I should've asked you earlier babe I'm sorry."

"It doesn't matter now Oppa." I held both of his cheeks and caressed them lovingly still showing him the smile on my face.

I know that the smile that I'm showing him right now is not enough to show him how happy I am.

We rode every ride in at the theme park.

Time is ticking we only have 4 hours left.

"Do you want to eat before we go to the airport?" I asked.

"Let's Just eat near the airport I don't think we still have time." He replied.

"We still have 4 hours tho." I said while checking the time he nods at me and look for a nearby reastaurant at the amusement park.

Holding hands

Walking

Hearts beating fast....

Time skip..

"I'll get inside now." Kihyun said still holding my hand. He's face looked to sad. He doesn't want to let go of my hand. He squeezed my hand.

I nodded at him. I wanted to cry but held it back. I don't want him to be sad while leaving.

"You'll come back back for me right?" I asked him the tears are tempting to fall.

"I promise I'll come back for you. Don't cry okay? I'll come back as soon as I'll finish the problems at my Dad's company. Okay baby?"

I smiled and nodded at him.

He kissed me one last time and let go of my hand.

"I love you so much Y/N"

"I love you too."

He kissed me one last time before leaving. It hurts that our first day will end up like this. But I'll stay strong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 48 17
Chae Hyungwons twin was hidden for years, though she worked as a model. She had to use a fake last name and deal with people telling her she "Looks l...
103K 5.2K 33
"Would you still be able to accept me if you knew the truth?" Chae Hyungwon is a vampire unlike the rest, and there is a new girl in the neighborhoo...
36K 1.5K 32
Maybe, it wasn't too fast, or maybe it was. What actually had him pinned on you? Both you and him clearly wasn't expecting it. --- Last update : 2020...
695K 70.3K 113
♕ started chatting with you © 1YANAN • 2017