stalker. [csc + lch]

Oleh booziverse

seungcheol + chan 02.03.18-02.28.18 Lebih Banyak

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
VERKWAN FF
21
22
EPILOUGE
special chapter
NEW BOOK

12

1.8K 91 8
Oleh booziverse

It was the time I have the courage to confront him, i badly want to confess to him back then but i was to scared to be rejected by him.

"You see Chan I like you a lot"

"..."

"I badly like you back then but now my feelings grew bigger and bigger, day by day everytime I see you, everytime I text you, everytime Im with you, Im falling deeper and deeper"

"..."

"Chan you didn't know how much I love you"

"I li—

"The day that Jeonghan and Jisoo brought you home I have these thing towards you, love at first sight they say, i thought my feelings for you will fade away but i was wrong"

"..."

"The day you open up to me that's when i know you're already trusting me, im very happy that day because i was the luckiest person to know who you really are"

"Chan I love you. I really really love you" I said sincerely.

I just look at him and he was about to cry.

"Ohmygod did I say something wrong?" I said as I wipped the tears falling from his cheeks.

He suddenly smiled. I guess it worked.

"No you totally make me happy" did i heard it right?! I MAKE HIM HAPPY?!

"Re-really?" I said in shock.

"Ye-yes you do" He said while wipping away his tears.

"I actually feel the same way too, its kinda funny tho i worked hard try not to show it to you but i guess it didn't work" He chuckled.

"Let's go to scho we're running late" He didn't let me say a single thing instead he kiss me on my cheeks and run away.

I just stood there while holding the cheeks he kissed.

He looked back at me.

"Hyung! We're late!" He shouted, that made me get my senses back.

I run towards him with a big smile on my face and same with him.

💎HAPPY CARAT DAY! FELLOW CARROTS💎

THIS DAY MARKS A VERY SPECIAL DAY COZ WE FINALLY MADE IT!! #Thanks1stwin AND WE DID IT ON CARAT DAY🎉🎉 CONGRATS @Pledis_17 YOU REALLY DESERVE IT!!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

major | svt Oleh :)

Fiksi Penggemar

287K 13.9K 40
just a story about the life of thirteen wild boys in college
3.8K 384 31
"𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒊 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘." it was summertime. seungkwan thought now was finally the time to confess to h...
4.6K 95 18
in which jeonghan is an idol in seventeen and joshua is a student. highest rankings ! #7 - jihan (04092023) contains: smut, fluff, angst
5.9K 249 20
Jeonghan and Joshua meet each other at the farewell party of their college. Neither of the both had seen each other anytime during the college. Jeong...