The Pregnancy Pact (COMPLETED)

By Anissa_Eylene555

**This is the FIRST book, the SECOND book in called The Baby Pact** Nicoletta, Delilah, and Kassidi are three... More

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
IMPORTANT Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chaper 15
Chapter 16
Authors Note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Authors Note
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Authors Note PLEASE HELP
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Authors Note
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Author's Note
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Note
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 (LAST CHAPTER!!) :D
Author's NOTE!!!!!! :D
Did you enjoy it?

Chapter 40

2.8K 77 14
By Anissa_Eylene555

**Chapter 40**

Delilah sits in a hard fold up chair next to Zach by the big long table filled with gifts for Astrid. Everyone had waited out by the front door until William, Astrid and Nicoletta's dad came in and told them to shout 'Sirprise' when Astrid came in. That's just what they did.

Astrid came in with her mom and everyone had shouted surprise loud enough to wake the dead, not really but close enough.

Astrid comes back into the room with no shoes and a new pair of black leggings, surprisingly the leggings went perfectly with her silvery dress that was mid thigh.

Arabella smiles at her and then claps her hands. She turns to face everyone.

"Alright! Party time everyone. Find some skates that fit and get your dancing feet out on that Ice Rink! I wanna see some moves out there." Arabella says. Astrid's face turns beet red.

"Mom!" She hisses at her.

"What honey, did I say something wrong?"

"Please, don't ever say dancing feet again!" She says in a horrified tone.

"Alright." Arabella laughs.

Astrid shakes her head and grabs her skates from her chair at the front, everyone else who is skating does the same.

Astrid never stops smiling as she drags her boyfriend Kile and Hales out on their skates out of the cramped party room.

Jace holds the door open and Nicoletta hobbles in. Poor Nicoletta, she can't skate with her leg, it's a shame since she loved to skate and has been doing it since she was little.

Nicoletta hobbles over to Delilah and Zach and Jace pulls out a chair for her.

"Thank you, Jace." She says and smiles at him.

"Don't mention it, love." He says and smiles.

Nicoletta sighs and stretches her good leg.

"You made it." She smiles at Delilah and Zach.

"Well we have nothing better to do at home." Zach says.

"They still have construction going on in Zach's guest house so it's kinda loud to be outside in the pool." Delilah sighs.

"Well either way, I'm glad you could make it." She says and hugs her.

Jace sits down in the chair next to her as everyone rushes out of the little room with their skates already on.

"I feel like Jace is my body gaurd." Nicoletta laughs and smiles at him.

"Why?" Delilah laughs with her.

"Because he was ordered by my mother to follow me around today to make sure I don't kill myself since I am the world's biggest clutz."

"Well that's true. You trip on a flat surface." Delilah laughs. Zach chuckles at the joke and Jace tries to hide his snickers.

"No, the floor just needs a hug once in a while, that's all." Nicoletta says with a smile in her voice.

"Right." Zach chuckles.

Nicoletta laughs. "Besides, Jace almost had to beat up that creep at the register." Nicoletta shudders.

"Goatee guy?" Delilah asks.

"Yeah, him. He was being a total creep towards me and Jace almost beat him up." She smiles at Jace who smiles back.

"Who, this Jace?" Delilah points at Jace on the other side of Nicoletta. "He doesn't look like he could hurt a fly though."

"Have you seen him?" Nicoletta cocks her head to he side. "He may look tiny but he could beat a person up. I mean feel these arms." She says and squeezes Jace's bicep.

Delilah felt his bicep and her eyes widened. He really did have thick muscles. She felt him flex and the muscle got harder and bigger under her hand.

"Okay, I believe you now." Delilah says and looks at Zach. "Feel his muscle." She says to him.

Zach scoffs. "Guys don't feel each other's muscle."

"Fine, suit yourself. Your the one missing out."

"Delilah, baby, I have my own muscle, remember?"

Delilah's cheeks get hot at the memory of having an hour in a half discussion over Zach's muscle just two nights ago. Zach had been working on his truck doing who knows what, Delilah thinks guys just fiddle with their vehicles so they look cool. It was a hot day so he had no shirt on and his pants hung low on his waist exposing his blue Ambercomie and Finch boxers. He was hot and sweaty and every inch of his skin had glistened with sweat. Je wasn't drenched in sweat, just a thin layer, making his muscles look hot as f**k.

"Okay." Delilah laughs. "Change of subject. Jace why aren't you out there skating?" She asks.

Jace shakes his head and Nicoleta sighs. "Jace is a surfer, not a skater." She chuckles. "At least not an ice skater."

The DJ out in the Ice rink starts to talk. "How about we turn this place into an actual party?" The kids all shout and cheer. "Lets get some lights and music and get some skaters out there?"

He party door is still open so Delilah watches the room darken and colorful flashing lights throb through the room. Delilah smiles at Zach.

"You wanna go skate, don't you?" Zach says.

Delilah frantically nods her head and smiles.

"Were gonna go skate for a while." She says and drags Zach out of his chair and out the room.

It's Time by Imagine Dragons starts to blare and kids rush onto the Ice Rink. Delilah had practically forced Zach to put on a pair of skates and onto the Ice Rink.

Zach has no idea how to skate, Delilah only has so much experience. They slid onto the ice and Zach dragged her down right away.

They laughed and pulled eachother up. Delilah held onto Zach as they skated along the wall.

"Skate by the wall until you can get used to the feel of the skates and catch your balance. You will get better as you go along." Delilah informs him.

Zach holds onto the wall. "How do you know how to skate?" He asks and clutches on for his deer life to the wall as his skates start to slip.

"Nicoletta taught me." She says and skates ahead of him to show off.

Zach holds onto the wall like it was his lifeline and he was about to drown. Delilah tried not to laugh at him but he just looked so funny.

Delilah skated around the rink once before holding into Zach again. She dragged him away from the wall and watched him struggle. She kept him up on both feet and dragged him away from the wall.

The song changed to Na Na by Trey Songz and Delilah sang along as she dragged Zach around the rink. He was slowly getting the hang of it. Delilah smiled at his quick progress.

"Your getting the hang of it." She praises him.

Zach smiles ear to ear. "Really?" He asks happily like a kid in a candy store who was just told he could pick what ever he wanted.

Then he fell. Right on his butt. Delilah burst out into laughter and fell to the ice below her holding her stomach.

"You cursed it!" Zach shouts at her. "Now I have to punish you." He says and pulls her closer.

Delilah is still laughing at him until his lips are on hers. She kisses him back but then jumps up from the ground.

"Hey!" Zach whines. "I was punishing you."

"Mmhm, I like your punishments." Delilah smiles and licks her lips.

"Well get back here so I can punish you more."

Delilah smirks at him. "If you can catch me I'll let you punish me however you want." She skates off.

Zach scrambles to his feet and half skates half trips his way around the rink after her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WOW!! The BIG FOUR O!! :D So many chapters, I'm gonna cry. I'm so gonna cry when this book is finished... don't judge me, I'm a bit emotional.

This is Chapter 40 of The Pregnancy Pact. Hope you enjoyed it!! :) Make sure to show some love and COMMENT, VOTE, and SHARE amongst your friends!!

SHARE, SHARE, SHARE, SHARE, and uhhh, SHARE please!!!!!

SWSptvLOVER out :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.8K 58
**This is the SECOND book, the FIRST is The Pregnancy Pact** Nicoletta, Delilah, and Kassidi are about to have their babies, along with Astrid and Je...
1.9M 59K 51
[Highest Ranking - #5 in Teen Fiction] [Highest Ranking - #1 in Teen Pregnancy] PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "The Best Mistake" "She almost couldn't read out...
2.8M 55.2K 31
**Book TWO of "The Taylor Family Series" following "Nine Months"** ... Matty and Sums Taylor are at it again!! Join these two in their crazy life of...
72.1K 1.8K 29
15 year old Estella never expected her to flip upside down in a span of few weeks . The unexpected death of her foster parents Getting a positive p...