SOLOMON

By Aroha_xox

#1 Captured 16/11/2019 *COMPLETED* BOOK 3 of the BLOOD MOON PACK. Solomon Nightwalker is the brother of the... More

PROLOGUE
PROLOGUE PART 2
PROLOGUE PART 3
PROLOGUE PART 4
PROLOGUE PART 5
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
PROLOGUE

CHAPTER 9

23.4K 867 44
By Aroha_xox

AYLA

I was in the shower for a while. I needed to get out that room. I felt like I couldn't breathe with Solomon in there. I guess I was just confused about how to act around him. I mean before, when I was trapped, I fantasized about running into his arms and pretend none of this happened. But guess I have to acknowledge that it did happen and things have changed. It wasn't the same. Everyone wasn't the same. 

I guess when you're trapped in a place like I was for five years, doing the exact same thing every day, going through the same exact thing, you develop this mindset that time has frozen for you. But now that I am free and I see everyone, I realize that time wasn't frozen and that while I was stuck doing the same thing on repeat, everyone else moved on with their lives without me. 

I wasn't angry. But I felt sad. I was sad that I had been stuck for five years while everyone else continued to live...while I didn't want to but I made myself to. I've been stuck for so long now...I don't know how to live anymore. I don't know how to act anymore. 

And then...there was Solomon. My mate. I have no idea what to do with him. I mean, he's engaged. I don't want to ruin that for him. But I felt hurt a little too when he probably loves this girl, treating her well. Loving her. Protecting her. And actually giving her proper attention. Things he didn't give me when I needed it. But from what I've seen so far...he doesn't seem like the same Soul I left behind five years ago. But I don't understand why he couldn't have changed when we were together. I wouldn't be asking for him to be perfect, but at least I wanted him to try to be the better version of himself. If he had changed, I wouldn't have left. If I hadn't left...I would never have been caught. I sighed. So many bad decision...leading to one bad point.

I release my mind of such thought. I just need to focus on Me and Milo. That's it.

I sighed and turned off the water. I grabbed the towel and wrapped it around me. I turned towards the mirror and wiped the steam off to reveal a girl. I didn't recognize her at all. She was a stranger. I gulped and looked away. I didn't want to see how much I changed. When I first was trapped...I was full of fight. I had many beating to try and break me...but I refused. I would talk back. I would try to fight him. I would not submit...but the day he broke was when I came back to the attic and Milo was gone. I screamed and I cried. It was a punishment. That was when I realized how much control he has over me.

That was when I changed. I went from being the most lively girl...to a girl that is fighting to have the desire to live...but really...she would love nothing more than to leave this world.

6 YEARS AGO. 

Solomon and I have been together for two months now...and it was amazing. He was still a complete dick...but it was still good. We were still best friends...but just best friends with a pinch of romance. 

I was getting ready to go out with Solo. We were going to the new diner that opened up recently. It was just a casual hang out with each other. We have never done anything really formal. I mean, I've never done the formal thing. I have always been casual. A little part of me did want to experience a formal date though. The excitement of finding a nice dress, getting my makeup and hair done. I smiled, maybe I could ask Soul if we could do something like that someday. 

I rolled my eyes though. Soul would never want to do something that. He would shut down the idea straight away. He never did the formal thing ever and had no desire for it, unlike me. But that's okay I guess.

I sighed and leaned back to see myself in the mirror. I looked okay. I was just wearing some black jeans, a grey hoodie with a blue denim jacket over it along with some white converse shoes. My hair was in a messy bun and I had no makeup on. Solomon has seen me a million times without makeup and since it's casual, I don't see the need to put any on.

My phone lit up, indicating I had a text. I swiped and opened it. 

SOLO: Outside.

Okay. So he was here. I grabbed my wallet and phone and went downstairs. "Bye Dad! I'm going out with Solomon!" I yelled out. 

"Be careful! And be home by nine! It's a school night!"

I opened the door, "Okay! I'll be home by nine thirty!" I laughed. 

I heard my father groan in annoyance. I couldn't help but smile. Me and my dad had a good relationship. I was a daddy's girl. Well...I kinda had to be a daddy's girl since I had no mother. 

I went outside and saw Soul's car waiting. I shut the door behind me and jogged to the front seat. When I got inside I smiled at him, "Hey Solo."

He smiled and winked back, "Hello, little wolf."

He backed out and we were on our way to the diner. 

"So you've heard much of this new diner?" I asked. 

He shook his head, "Not much. I just know that it had a certain theme to it or something. But It's got good ratings so I assume it's good."

I nod my head, "Sweet." I adjust the radio to see what kind of songs are on. My heart rate increased when my favorite one came on.

"I love this song!"

Soul groaned, "Please nooo. Please Ayla, don't torture me. Please. I hate this song."

I rolled my eyes and groaned in annoyance, "Fine whatever." I readjusted it and found a song we both liked.

We were both singing loud to the song which I loved. 

Once we finally got to the diner, we got out of the car. A light breeze hit me, giving me slightly chills. 

"It's pretty cold tonight,"  I stated. 

Solomon chuckles, "Don't worry little wolf," He puts his arm around my shoulders and pulled me close as we walked, "I'll keep you warm." 

I smiled and snuggled deeper into him. I walked in wth Solo behind me and a hand on my lower back, guiding me. 

I stood there in shock as I looked around. I jumped up and down and squealed. I grabbed a hold of Soul's arms and shook it in excitement, "SOUL! IT'S 80S THEMED!" I said in excitement. My heart was beating so fast. I felt like I was going to faint. My cheeks were hurting from smiling so much. 

Soul laughed at my reaction, "I knew you'd like it."

I stilled, "Wait, you knew what the theme was?"

He nods his head, "Of course I did, that why I wanted this to be a surprise. I know you love all those old songs so I thought 'why not take her to an 80s diner.'"

I squealed and jumped into his arms, "Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU!" I screamed. 

He laughs and wraps his arms around me and kissed my forehead, "I'm glad you like it, little wolf. Come on, let's grab a seat."

I gladly went and found the perfect spot, "Oh my gosh it's like those diners in those teen movies. Except I am actually living it!" I said excitedly. I was literally the happiest person in the whole world. 

We chose a burger and fries as our meal. We ate in a comfortable silence. The food was amazing. I was so excited the I was eating so fast. 

"Slow down, Ayla! Or else you're gonna be sick," Soul said amused. 

"I can't help it! I'm am just filled with joy I can't contain it!" 

Then suddenly, a song came on. But it was one of those songs that you HAVE to sing to. I know I shouldn't because it's in a public area...but literally I was fidgeting in my seat.

Soul took a double take at me as he was eating and his eyes widen. He leaned forward and whispered, "Don't Ayla."

I smiled at him. 

He pointed his finger at me, "No. Bad girl. No. Don't do it. Ayla. Don't."

"WHY NOT!" I exclaimed but in a whisper.

"Because I don't know if you noticed but we're not at home...we are in a DINER!" 

I nodded my head, "You're right. I have to control myself."

He smiles and relaxes, "Thank you."

I closed my eyes and tried to relax. Oh goodness this is so hard. It was coming upto the chorus and my heart was going to explode if I don't sing to it. 

"Soul?" 

He looks up from his food, "Yeah?"

I smiled, "I just want to say sorry in advance."

His eyes widen, "What?"

I stood up, but not on the floor, on the table, and sung, "OH I WANNA DANCE WITH SOMEBODY!" 

I smiled and I danced. Some people were shocked while others were smiling too. 

"You go, girl!" Some girl said from a table. I pointed to her and I sang. She was dancing ni her chair which made me laugh. The music suddenly got louder. I assumed one of the staff turned it up for me.

I jumped off the table and started to dance around. People started to clap to the rythm, encouraging me to keep going. I turned around and saw Soul watching me in shock. I made my way towards him and I mouthed the words to him. He looked grumpy, but I didn't care. 

I grabbed the ketchup bottle and I continuted to sing. The chorus was coming up soon...any second now. I looked at Soul with a happy smile as I sang. 

But then...even though Soul's face was grumpy, he lip synced to the words to. I squealed in happiness and I clapped. His grumpy face turned into a smirk as he mouthed the words. 

This was so much fun!

Soon the song ended and the people in the diner applaused. I bowed down and said, "Thank you ALL!"

I sat back down in my chair and stared at a highly amused Solomon. 

I took a deep inhale to catch my breath and the smiled normally as if nothing out of the blue happened, "I feel satisfied now."

Solomon chuckled, "You can't keep it in, can you?"

I laugh and shook my head, "Nope. I can't."

Solomon looked at me softly. He leaned over the table and gave my cheek a kiss, "My little wolf is crazy."

I shrug and winked at him, "But you love it."

"God knows I do." He said while eating with a smile. 

PRESENT

I smiled at the memory. I was crazy. Literally crazy and wild. I looked in the mirror and I didn't see that girl. I saw a shell of that girl. Yup...that girl is long gone. 

I walked out of the bathroom with the towel around me. it was pretty late so I doubt anyone was up.  As I round the corner to my new room, my eyes widen and I froze. Solomon was standing there about to knock on my door, but then he saw me. His eyes also widened slightly. 

"Oh...hey Ayla."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 9.4K 33
I smell the scent again and look around and my eyes met his bright green ones my biggest bully the soon to be alpha of my pack. Lucifer Rossi oh god...
19.1K 660 42
There are many types of mates in the werewolf world. Alpha x Alpha, Omega x Beta, Alpha x Beta, Beta x Beta, Omega x Alpha, But there has never been...
200K 6.9K 33
One night changes Sierra's life forever when she loses everything except her toddler niece. In charge of the last six members of her pack, it is up...
889K 19.8K 35
Alice Alyssa Wildmer is a werewolf. Her mate has rejected her and caused her pack to rank her lower than an omega. She is abused and when her mate ma...