Death in Love. [Book 3]

By chiskey56

Hermes the messenger god has finally found the attention of his biggest crush but it doesn't turn out the way... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34- The End.

Chapter 14

19K 786 44
By chiskey56

Chapter 14

Than's POV

"I haven't been here in a while. Last night my dreams were bright and beautiful, I didn't once worry about what was going to happen to me. Tonight was different though, I knew it would be different when I could see nothing but darkness.

I felt like I was nowhere and somewhere at the same time. Nothing but darkness surrounded me, I should have been afraid but I wasn't. I knew that he was going to show up. He would come for me and pull me from this darkness and I wouldn't have to worry anymore.

Waiting for him was painful; every second felt ike hours and it seemed to go for forever. Everywhere I looked was darkness. I didn't see any sign of him. There was no light in the distance, no hand stretching out for me. Nothing.

Where was he? Would he come this time? Before I could ask myself another question I felt something tighten around my leg. I looked down to see the darkness gripping my ankle. There was a tugging and soon I was being pulled down into the darkness.

It came alive, clinging to every part of me. The blackness wrapped around my waist never letting go. I fought but the more I fought was the more it seemed to pull me under. There was no escaping it. It reached my neck and kept dragging me down. It gripped tighter and tighter until I could breathe anymore.

I was reaching out for anything that I could grab to pull me out. I was gasping for air but I couldn't take in enough to keep me sane. My arms were flailing all over the place reaching out for something...anything that could help."

My body shot up from the bed and there was a deep voice screaming. It was me. I looked down and saw that the sweat was causing the sheets to cling to my body. Peeling them from my skin and closing my eyes I took a deep breath to calm me. When I opened them again I was met with beautiful ivory ones and bright red ones that mimicked my own.

"Are you okay Than?" I sat back so that I could see their faces. Hermes' eyebrows were furrowed and Hypnos just looked concerned. Looking deep into his eyes I could tell that he knew what my dream was about, he was the god of sleep.

"Yes pet I'm quite alright..." he didn't look convinced but he shrugged and walked back to the couch where he wrapped himself in my covers that he stole the other night and fell asleep. Rolling my eyes at his foolishness I looked back up at my brother who was staring at me with a knowing look.

"How long have you been having that dream?"

"I really don't want to talk about it Hypnos..."

"That wasn't the question I asked. I asked you how long you've been having that dream." Inhaling deeply I opened my mouth to answer him.

"It started about thirty years ago."

"Is it always the same?"

"Up until now it has been, tonight was the first night that it has ever been this bad. I've never been dragged into the darkness before. It's always just surrounded me and then towards the end of the dream there would be a bright light and a man that would pull me from the darkness. He would always wrap me into a tight hug that made me feel...happy."

"So this is the first time that it's been this bad?" he asked with confused.

"Yeah...I don't know why though. Every night it's been the same thing until the night before and last night."

He sat down on the bed pulling the covers up over him. I climbed back underneath the covers and laid my head on his shoulder. He reached up and began to pat my head comfortingly.

"What happened in the dream the night before last?"

"Nothing...It was just very peaceful. When I woke up everything just felt right like nothing in the world could trouble me."

"Did you do something different?" His hand was resting on my head; he was now running his fingers through my hair toying with each strand. It was a nice feeling having him doing that, it reminded me of when we were younger.

"Well Hermes threw a party here after we had dinner with Kakoi and Lilith. Then when I dropped them off I came back and had to throw all these people out of my life. After that I fell asleep...I told Hermes that he had to stay in my room that night and that was it."

"So Hermes slept with you that night?"

"Yeah...he was drunk and didn't want to sleep on my couch so he stripped down to his boxers and climbed into the bed with me." After saying that my brother got real quiet, I pulled away from him and looked at his face and all I saw was a big Cheshire grin stretched from one cheek to the other.

"It wasn't like that!"

"Yeah...uh huh...sure it wasn't. So how was it?"

"We didn't do anything..." I managed to get out through gritted teeth.

"Yeah whatever you liked it..." I punched him in his arm playfully and he gripped it and started pouting again. "It doesn't matter what you did what matters is who you were with. It was because he was sleeping with you."

A laugh erupted from my mouth as I listened to what he was saying. He had to be kidding. To think that that idiot would have been the reason why I didn't have the nightmare last night. When I realized that he wasn't laughing I looked back at him. His smile was gone and in its place was a serious expression.

"You can't be serious Hypnos..."

"What is it that you do in the Underworld?"

"I deal with souls...all day, every day."

"My job is sleep. I know about sleep and everything that has to do with it. Don't ask me if I'm serious about this when you know that I am."

I reached up and ran my hand through my hair. I knew he was serious but just because he was serious doesn't mean he was right. I looked over at Hermes sleeping form and laughed when he started at swatting at something in his dream and mumbling something that I couldn't hear. Hypnos looked over at him and smiled also.

"He's quite adorable you know."

"Yeah I guess..."

“You can guess all you like but if you don’t do anything about this I’m going to take care of him myself.” Narrowing my eyes I looked up to see my brother grinning down at me. I rolled my eyes and lay back in the bed refusing to sleep but not wanting to leave the bed.

****************************************************************************************

Hermes’ POV

My arms raised above my head as my legs stretched as far as they could go. I felt every inch of my body relax as I exhaled a deep breath. I pulled the covers up close to my nose and took a deep breath in. It still smelled like him. My eyes closed on its own as his scent wrapped around me. I could drown in his scent and still I would never get enough of it.

Peeking over the edge of the couch I saw Hypnos lying in the bed with Than but neither were sleeping. Both had their eyes closed but I could still hear them mumbling to each other. Why was it that they were always leaving me out of things? I wanted to be included in their conversations.

I climbed from the couch careful not to hit anything as I tossed the sheets off of me. Hopefully they would keep their eyes closed as I snuck up to the bed. Luckily for me they did just that. I could hear them talking about some kind of game they would play as a kid.

You could hear it in Hypnos voice that he hated the game. I smiled as I got ready to pounce. With my knees bent I crouched down hoping that when I jumped I’d get enough air to make a difference. Before I could do anything I felt a pressure on my neck and I knew that it was Than.

“If you’re going to get into the bed there is no need to jump in and mess it all up…” he said with a bored tone.

“But that’s no fun.” I said whining. He never let me have any fun.

“That’s what I said…he’s always so tense.” I laughed because I could hear the pout in Hypnos’ voice. Looking down at Than’s face I noticed that his eyes were still closed. Hypnos however was now staring intently at me trying to see what I was going to do next. I shot a smile his way and a look that meant follow my lead. He nodded his head and waited for me to do something.

“Can I get in the bed now Than?”

“I don’t know, can you?” I rolled my eyes, ignoring him as I climbed in underneath the covers with the two of them. I pressed my body closer to his and wrapped one arm around his naked waist. I felt him tense even more under me. This guy really needed to relax and I was going to be the one to help him. It was time to stop being teased and start teasing.

“You know Than you’re kind of tense…all the time.”

“You’re point is what?”

“That you need to relax some more, me and Hypnos are going to help you do just that.” After saying that Hypnos wrapped his arm around Than’s waist over my own arm. Leaning closer to him I pressed my lips closer to his neck enjoying the feeling of his warm skin on my lips. My tongue darted past my lips, running slowly down to where his neck met his shoulder. The salty taste of his sweat tasted so sweet to me and I wanted more.

“Hermes….what…what are you doing?” I smirked against his neck as I heard the pleasure in his voice. Slowly he was relaxing under my gentle ministrations. His chest was rising and falling quickly as his breathing quickened. Hypnos's arm moved off my own and ran along his waist. His fingers tracing the contours of each muscle as I continued to drag my tongue up and down his neck.

I could hear Hypnos whispering something to Than. With his eyes closed he shifted with each word that was said. I brought my finger up and ran one across his nipple and was rewarded with a sharp intake of breath. Hypnos kept whispering in his ear as I ran my finger across the other nipple.

“You like that don’t you? You like when me and Hermes toy with you?” Than only grunted in agreement. My finger ran over his nipple one more time before I trailed it up his chest then his neck only to stop at his lips. His lips were so soft to the touch. I wanted to kiss him so bad. I wanted to tug on his lips with my own. I wanted to taste them. I couldn’t handle it anymore.

Pulling away from his neck and threw my leg over his waist, grinding our hips together. Everything about him made me want to explode. I could feel his hardening member rubbing against mine, the only barrier being our clothes. Damn clothes! Always getting in the way. His hands reached up and grabbed my hips, pulling me tighter against him.

The feeling of him pressed against me felt right. It was such a delicious feeling that I never wanted to end. Leaning against his body I ran my tongue across his bottom lip. He parted them for me allowing me to slip my tongue into his mouth.

I moaned into his mouth as his sweet taste took over everything. Nothing else mattered at that moment besides the feeling of his mouth moving against mines. I didn’t fight him when his tongue wrestled mine for dominance.

I gave in and allowed him to take over. I wanted him to take over. I needed every part of him to dominate me because that is who he is. Who I am is exactly what he needs me to be: His pet..... His submissive.... A slave to his desire that he was finally giving into.....

*******************************************************************************************

So how'd you like that??

Comment& Vote!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 172 11
Previously Named β†’ 'Deception' WARNING: Mature/Trigger Warning *BOYXBOYXBOY to BOYXBOY Story* ________________________ They came to him, then brou...
40.3K 811 19
꧁ Dream liked Gorge, or so he thought that was until when he met and Gorge fell head over heels for some random hoe, that hurt Dream but Sapnap was...
1M 28.9K 24
After searching for centuries Aphros and Bythos, demi-god brothers of the sea, have finally found someone that they want with everything in them. How...
Buried Demon By TylerX2

Science Fiction

102K 4K 17
Completed. An ordinary archeological dig based on a drug addict's tip, leads to an incredible discovery that will completely change one man's life a...