With TMNT, A Lot Can Happen (...

By PopstarQueen

{REQUESTS ARE CLOSED! (FOR NOW!)} Just some fun 'x reader', as well OC and family/friend friendly one-shots... More

A Few Rules First...
You'll Be In My Heart (Turtle Tot! Mikey x Older Sister! Reader)
A Hamato Christmas (TMNT Turtle Tots! x Older Sister! Reader)
And My Secret Weapon Is..... (TMNT x Reader)
'See You Again' (Leo & Raph x Older Sister! Reader Songfic)
'Tweedily Dee' (TMNT x Fairy! Reader Songfic)
Protector (Raph x Injured! Reader) PART 1
Protector (Raph x Injured!Reader) PART 2
Protector (Raph x Injured!Reader) PART 3
'Dancing On My Own' (Donnie x Reader Songfic)
Just Like You (Raph & OC)
Times Have Changed (Leo x OC)
Easter Egg Hunt (TMNT Tots! x Older Sister! Reader)
So, It Goes Like This (Ellie OC Request)
'Warrior' (Raph Songfic)
'Go The Distance' (Leo Songfic)
{A/N} PLEASE READ!!!!
'Far From Home' (Farmhouse Arc Songfic)
'Reflection' (Karai Songfic)
'Come Back To Me' (Leo & Ella)
The Rainbow in Her Eyes (Raph x Ellainah)
'Friends Never Say Goodbye' (Your Favourite Turtle x Reader Songfic)
'Hold Each Other' (Your Favorite Turtle x Reader Songfic)
Something Special (Your Yandere Turtle x Reader/ Halloween Special)
'This Little Girl' (Leo x Yandere! Reader)
'Sweet but Psycho' (Donnie x Yandere! Reader)
Girls Night In (TMNT x OCs)

'Nobody's Fool' (Mikey Songfic)

355 6 4
By PopstarQueen

(Here's the actual GIF, for you all!)

Mikey's brothers had yelled at him again, and he feels really bad, thinking that they don't appreciate him anymore. So, as he's just in his room with the door closed, he thinks about his true worth in his ninja team. He then starts singing 'Nobody's Fool' by Brad Paisley, and also on Cars 2, and goes over his many memories of his adventures with the others. Afterwards, we'll see about what his other brothers think of this.

The turtles were just on another mission, and were looking out for any danger, as they always do.

They all eventually headed up at TCRI, and had to stop some Kraang from shipping off more mutagen throughout New York City. They took no hesitation to leap into action, and stop them.

They were all doing their separate parts, as they always do, in order to stop the Kraang. However, as Mikey was trying to knock out one of them with his nunchucks, the Kraang droid dodged the attack and had Leo knocked out cold as he also was trying to slash the Kraang away with his katanas.

Raph and Donnie were quick to notice this, as they Leo cry out a bit before the impact of the nunchucks got to him, "MIKEY!" they yelled angrily towards him, also trying to fight off other Kraang, as well. Mikey just giving a sheepish apology to them for accidently doing it, but they didn't give any sort of response, and Mikey felt bad for it.

Once they were done, Raph and Donnie had to carefully get Leo back to their home to get looked after. Mikey, still sorry for accidentally hurting his older brothers, trudged slowly behind. Being mute and all, the entire way over.

~TIMESKIP~

A while later, the turtles arrived back home. Master Splinter was of course concerned with what happened to Leonardo during their latest patrol. When he asked of how it happened, and after Raph and Donnie explained with angered tones towards Mikey, Mikey himself was already locked up away in his bedroom.

He sat on top of his bed, knees close to his chest, and cried. He knew for sure, that it was an accident that he hurt Leo like that. Why couldn't the others just be able to realize that? Would he be better off with staying in here till Leo got better? Till his other brothers forgave him? Never? He cried a bit more.

Then, after calming down some, he began to sing and hope that no one else will hear his current pain in his voice;

Had the time of my life

Mikey thinks back, to whenever he hangs out with his older brothers.

Before I could see
What was really going on

And what they really thought of me

He then sees each of them mad at him, for something, in some way.

Look at me now, eyes open wide
Wiser today and driving away with my shattered pride

Mikey remembers those times, when he actually dave the day in the end.

Now I'm nobody's fool
It ain't no fun anymore
'Cause now that I'm nobody's fool
I'd rather be yours

Mikey thinks back again, to when his brothers and himself, are just hanging out together.

Well you know what they say
The truth sets you free
And that's just great unless you don't wanna be

Mikey remembers when he had shell-acne, and needed his brothers more than ever.

And you can keep the last laugh
'Cause I don't like how it feels

Mikey imagines his other brothers laughing at him, for his faults and flaws of the past.

When you save face, but your heart breaks
Well you've cut the wrong deal

Mikey remembers when right after hurting Leo, how he felt inside.

Now I'm nobody's fool
I miss the way it was before

Mikey thinks back to when they were all turtle tots, having good-old times together.

Don't wanna be nobody's fool
I wanna be your, your, yours

Mikey remembers of more turtle tot brotherly bonding, huddled up together in front of their television and fast asleep.

'Cause I'm a fool anyway
Whether I leave or stay

Mikey thinks back to when he was planning to run away, back at April's farmhouse.

So why, why did I have to run?

Mikey remembers of the dark woods that he was in, when he did try to do so.

I wanna make you laugh

Mikey thinks back to when he made funny faces to cheer up his brothers, back when they were turtle tots.

I wanna make you smile

Mikey remembers when they all first met the Shredder, and when he made sure that Raph was okay.

I wanna feel like I belong to someone

Mikey remembers of the times, that he hangs out with their friends, compared to his brothers on the good days.

Now I'm nobody's fool
It ain't no fun anymore

Mikey remembers of when Tigerclaw knocked him out when trying to help Karai, and of how Raph held onto him protectively.

Don't wanna be nobody's fool
I wanna be yours, yours

Mikey then thinks of a while later, when his arm was injured and he needed Raph to get him into the Shellraiser, after they rescued Karai.

Don't wanna be nobody's fool
I wanna be yours

Mikey finally imagines of when after the events of Spike's mutation, of how Raph told then all that 'they weren't that bad, to hang around with, either.'

After he finished singing, he felt a bit better. The song suited him in a way, and he was also kinda glad to get those feelings off of his chest. A faint knock from his closed bedroom door then startled Mikey out of his thoughts. The sounds of someone on the other side of the door, trying to pick at his lock, were now making Mikey a bit puzzled. Then, there stood Leo with a bandage wrapped around his head, and a small smile on his face. Mikey was still confused of this, even when he and the others came into the room as well, and stop in front of him.

"What's it this time, dudes?" Mikey asked them, wondering if they were still mad at him for earlier. He then tried to focus more towards the end of his bed, suddenly much more interesting, in order to avoid their possible glares. Mikey took a quick glimpse of their faces; Leo was still smiling despite his pain, while Raph and Donnie looked so full of regret and remorse.

Mikey then felt Leo's hand on his shoulder, making him directly look up at him, "You ototo, that's who." he said. Leo then told, that his injury was indeed just an accident. Raph and Donnie also apologised to Mikey for yelling at him, and they all even commented on his singing. Mikey smiled, thanking them with a group hug.

Because as the last stanza of the song says, 'Don't wanna be nobody's fool. I wanna be yours.'

Mikey, as well his his family and friends, will never forget this.

Hey guys, Popstar Queen!

So here's a one-shot for you all! \

So, how was this oneshot? Because, storytime!; My family and I were driving back from my grandparents' over the winter/holiday break, and we have the 'Cars 2' music soundtrack playing in the car as we drove along. When this certain came on, I knew that it fit Mikey beautifully, and just had to do a one-shot for it as soon as I got back home. And now, here it is! I also think that someone should make a tribute video if this, or something. Do you, and again, what are your thoughts on this one? Let me know down in the comments.

Also, I'll hopefully get started on doing the PoM/TMNT Crossover story that I wanted to do for you guys. Let me know in the comments, of whether I should do it, or not, with the one-shots.

Anyways, we'll see what happens in tomorrow's chapter/one-shot, tomorrow!

And as always, see you all in the next chapter/oneshot, and happy reading!

;)

&

;p

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 61 12
What happens when a teenager who longs for more than just the ordinary stumbles upon an ancient relic with extraordinary powers? And what happens whe...
269K 5.2K 32
A lot of small boyfriends scenarios with your favorite turtle 🐢 Enjoy❤️
11.2K 177 17
My second collection of TMNT 2012 OneShots. Same as the first one, aftermaths and things I come up with on my own. I DO NOT own the Teenage Mutant...