Love a Bully แฏฝ Vkook

By DinsFire

(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite b... More

Ayo ladies and gentleman ^^
โ—An IMPORTANT messageโ—
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Do you mind?
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
addressing the ages & thank ya!
Part 18
Part 19
Part 19.5
Part 20 (HS)
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
I was tagged
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Down Memory Lane
Down Memory Lane PT. 2
Down Memory Lane PT. 3
Down Memory Lane PT. 4
Part 40 [Book #1 Finale]
Love a Bully 2.0?
Question

Part 5

17.5K 907 1K
By DinsFire

HS: "Nice bruise you got there.."

Tae: "Oh gee, thanks.."

NJ: "He got you pretty good...you know, for him being a wimp and all."

Tae: "That was nothing. I can do a lot worse to him than he could ever do to me. Physically and emotionally."

YG: "Why didn't you?"

Tae: "I'm waiting for the perfect time."

HS: "Or are you just going soft for him?"

Tae: "What? No way."

HS: "Then when is the perfect time?"

Tae: "You'll see." He looked back over at Jungkook.
~
After Class

JK: "Gym was rough today.."

JM: "Yeah, tell me about it." He wipe the sweat from his forehead.

JK: "I can't wait to get back and take a shower."

JM: "I'm first."

JK: "But I'm the guest!"

JM: "Sorry buddy." He patted his back.

JK: "That's not fair...how about we play rock, paper, scissor to decide?"

JM: "You know I always lose at that!"

JK: "It's all in your head. Come on...it's 50/50."

Jimin sighed and put his hand out. They made fists and shook them up and down three times~

JM: "Rock." / JK: "Paper."

Jungkook did a little happy dance.

JM: "Aw man...I knew I was going to lose.." He groaned.

JK: "I'm sorry. But, I won fair and square."

JM: "Yeah, yeah.."

The two chuckled and walked to Jimin's house. Nobody else was home. Jimin walked over to the table after seeing there was a note set on top of it~

Note: "Hi sweeties. I'm going to be gone for awhile and probably won't be back until very early morning. There is dinner in the fridge, so just warm it up. Also, make sure and get to bed early! Just because I am not there, doesn't mean you can do whatever you want! -Mom."

JM: "Yes! Home alone!"

JK: "Your mom is cool. My dad would never let me stay alone."

JM: "It's not like we are little kids anymore."

JK: "Yeah, I know. But, you know my dad. He just wants me to be safe."

JM: "Yeah, I understand that."

JK: "Anyways, I'm going to go take my shower...'cause remember? I'm first." He gave him a cheeky smile.

JM: "You better watch out, or I'm going to flush the toilet while you are in there!"

JK: "No anything but that!"

JM: "Yeah that's what I thought." He smirked.

The two laugh and went upstairs. Jungkook went down the hall to the bathroom, and Jimin went into his room to wait until Jungkook was done.

Jimin toss his bag to the side and sat down on the bed. His eyes drifted over to the bag that was laying next to the mattress on the floor where Jungkook slept.

He remembered seeing Jungkook shove the book into the bag, his curiosity was sparked again. He sat at the bed twiddling his fingers. Jimin thinking to himself: "I can't do that to Jungkookie..."

He laid back onto the bed and stared at the ceiling. He was having a hard time holding back from taking a peek at the book.

A couple minutes later, he looked back over to the bag. Jimin thinking to himself: Why am I so weak.." Not being able to hold back his curiosity any longer, he quickly got off the bed and went over to the bag. He unzipping it and pulled the book out.

Jimin stared at the book as he walked over to the bed. He sat down at the edge and opened it to the first page. He started to read it, including the entries that Taehyung read.

He came across the one that Jungkook said he was getting tired of him always getting in his business~

JM: "I'm only trying to help you, kookie.." He said out loud to himself and continued reading for another 15 minutes.

He decided to skip to the last page and read Jungkook's last entry real quick, just in case he came in.

Entry #20:

I had a dream last night. Which is strange in itself because I don't usually remember my dreams...but I remember this one clearly.

It involved Taehyung and I...kissing. Sounds crazy, I know. But what's even crazier is that I got so mad when I woke up, because I wanted it to continue. It felt so real..

I could feel his lips against mine, his warm palm cupping my face...I could even feel his hair tickling my forehead as he was leaning over me.

I know I shouldn't be writing about this...and probably should just forget about it, but I can't. And to make things worse, every time I look at that stupid jerk...all I want him to do is kiss me.

I hope no one ever reads this, because if they did...they would think that I have officially gone insane.

Jimin slowly close the book and put his hand on his forehead. He was having a hard time process what he just read. Before he was able to process anything, the bedroom door handle turned and started opening.

Jimin quickly shoved the book under the pillow. He leaned back onto the wall, trying to make himself look as if he wasn't doing anything.

Jungkook walked in, drying his hair off with a towel.

JK: "All finished. It's all yours."

JM: "O-oh. Awesome!" He said, feeling nervous.

Jungkook tossed the towel into the hamper and plop down onto the mattress. Jimin stood up from the bed and headed out of the room.

Jimin was worried Jungkook would look in the bag and realise the book was missing, but he would rather take the chance of that than trying to sneak the book back into it while he was right there.

Jimin undressed and got into the shower, he was thinking about the last entry in the diary~

Jimin thinking to himself: "Relax. It's not like Jungkookie said he liked him...sometimes people want to kiss people they don't necessarily like...right?" He lather the shampoo into his hair. "Who am I kidding...of course he likes him. Is that why he has been so submissive to him..?" Jimin let out small groan, feeling stressed. "...why did I read that?"

When Jimin was done in the shower, he went back into the bedroom. To his satisfaction, Jungkook was sitting on the mattress doing some studying... seemingly fine.

JK: "Yay, you don't stink anymore." He chuckled.

Jimin chuckled nervously and went over to the bed. He peek under the pillow to make sure the book was still there, it was.

Jungkook stretched and reached over to the bag~

JK: "I think I brought some granola bars. Want one?" He unzipped the bag.

Jimin gasped~

JM: "Uh...no no!" Jungkook stopped and looked over at him. "I mean...why don't we eat first? We don't want to spoil dinner."

JK: "But it's only 5:30."

JM: "So? We can eat earlier tonight." He pulled Jungkook up.

JK: "Won't we get hungry later?"

JM: "That's when we can eat those granola bars." He pushed Jungkook along to the door.

The two walked down the hall a little bit before Jimin stopped~

JM: "Uh. Wait here, I forgot to grab my juice."

Jungkook nodded and waited in the hall while Jimin hurry back into the bedroom. He quickly grabbed the book from under the pillow, went over to the bag and shoved it inside.

He let out a sigh of relief and checked to see if anything looked out of place. Good to go, he went back into the hallway, empty handed.

JK: "Your juice..?"

JM: "Oh. I drank it all.."

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders, not suspecting anything. The two went downstairs and warm up the meal Jimin's mom had pre-made for them. When they were done eating dinner, Jimin grabbed a thing of ice cream and two spoons.

JM: "Ready for dessert and a movie?"

JK: "Always."

They went back upstairs and put on a movie. The two laid on Jimin's bed. As they were watching the movie, Jimin peeked over at Jungkook who was focused on the movie and eating ice cream.

Jimin thinking to himself: "Why do you like him, kookie? He treats you like dirt..." He felt bad for Jungkook, but there was really nothing he could do. It was something Jungkook was going to have to figure out on his own.

When the movie was over, Jimin looked down at the, now empty, box of ice cream~

JM: "Whoa...I can't believe we ate all that."

Jungkook was rubbed his stomach and let out a groan~

JK: "I know...I'm stuffed."

JM: "Should we watch one more then go to sleep?"

Jungkook nodded and put in another movie. When it was nearing the end, Jimin looked over at Jungkook who had fallen asleep next to him. He turned off the TV and quietly set the remote down on the bedside table.

Jimin laid back down and cuddled up in his blankets. He thought about the entry for a little longer, trying to think of reasons Jungkook could possibly like Taehyung...but he couldn't think of any. Jimin eventually fell asleep.

3:00am

Jimin woke up after hearing noises coming from next to him. He rubbed his eyes and looked over at Jungkook who was laying on his back with all the covers taken off of him.

Jungkook was moving around and talking in his sleep very quietly, so quiet Jimin couldn't really make out what he was saying.

He waited for a couple minutes then went to cover Jungkook back up, but he started talking a little louder.

JK: "Tae.."

Jimin perked up after hearing Taehyung's name. Jimin thinking to himself: "He's dreaming about him again?"

Jungkook bent his leg and put his hand on his stomach. Jimin watched as Jungkook's hand started trailing downwards.

JK: "Mmm.." He tilted his head slightly to the side.

Jimin watched as Jungkook's hand made it's way to the waistband of his shorts. Jimin's eyes widened and grabbed Jungkook's hand, stopping him from going any further.

Jungkook's eyes popped open. He looked down and seen Jimin grabbing onto his hand. He looked over at Jimin~

JM: "What are you doing..?"

Jimin quickly pulled his hand away from Jungkook's~

JM: "Uh...I heard noises."

JK: "What noises?"

JM: "You were talking in your sleep."

Jungkook looked over at him, his face got red because he remember the dream he had. Jungkook thinking to himself: "Oh no..." He was hoping he didn't say anything that gave away what he was dreaming~

JK: "...what was I saying?" Jungkook thinking to himself: "Do I even want to know..?"

JM: "Um. I couldn't really make it out.."

Jungkook let out a sigh of relief~

JK: "But that doesn't answer my question about why were you holding onto my hand."

JM: "It looked..." He tried thinking of something quick. "Cold. Yes...cold."

JK: "Ok..." Jungkook rubbed his eyes. "Anyways, sorry. I didn't mean to fall asleep in your bed."

JM: "It's ok. I didn't want to wake you back up, and I didn't mind."

JK: "I wish you had woke me up then and not now.."

JM: "...why?"

Jungkook sat up and moved to the edge of the bed~

JK: "Nevermind..It's nothing." He went over and plop down onto the mattress. He let out a sigh and cuddled up in the blankets.

The two stared at the ceiling in silence. Jungkook thinking to himself: "Why am I dreaming about him like that?" He flipped over onto his side facing away from Jimin. "I hate my brain sometimes.."

JM: "Jungkookie?"

JK: "Yeah..?"

JM: "Do you...like anyone?"

JK: Why do you ask?"

JM: "Just curious...It's just that I don't recall you ever telling me you had a crush on someone before."

Jungkook laid there quietly for a couple seconds before responding~

JK: "I said something in my sleep...didn't I?" Jungkook put his hand on his face and pinched his eyes closed.

JM: "Well...yes. You said Taehyung's name.."

JK: "I don't like Taehyung if that's what you are thinking...it was probably just a dream about us fighting or something.."

JM: "Are you sure..? You know you can tell me anything, right?"

JK: "I'm sure, Jiminie...I don't like Taehyung. Why would I like someone like that?"

Jimin thinking to himself: "I don't know...why would you like someone like that?"

JM: "I don't know how anyone could...because he's not a nice person."

Jungkook removed his hand from his face and wrapped his arm around his pillow

JK: "Maybe deep down he is..?"

JM: "Yeah, really really deep down."

JK: "I seen him once with his grandma...and he seemed like a nice person."

JM: "Maybe that's the only person he is nice to. Because he sure isn't nice to you...and you've never done anything to him."

The two heard a car pull up into the driveway~

JM: "My mom's back...we should go back to sleep. Good night."

JK: "Night.."

The night went on, Jungkook wasn't able to sleep. He kept thinking about the dream he had, and was too afraid to fall back asleep in case he dreamt about it again. To be honest, he wanted to, but he didn't want to take the chance of talking in his sleep again. Instead, he laid there; trying to forget about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.4K 6K 79
Where the two always end up at the beginning. In each other's arms. ---------- I appreciate those of you who give this book a chance. <3 This b...
66.8K 3K 46
TYPE: ๐Ÿ”ฒ General Fiction | โœ”๏ธ Taekook ff | ๐Ÿ”ฒ Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
287K 13.9K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...
642K 29.7K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...