Player Meets Weirdo | ✔️

By loula24

Kayla Summers, she is weird. She likes to wear knee-high tall socks over her jeans. She loves unicorns but al... More

Cast list
Not a chapter| The Summers Family Cast
Still Not A Chapter| Other Semi-Important People Cast
Chapter 1| I'm Weird, I know
Chapter 2|Will You Go Out With Me?
Chapter 3|WHAT???
Chapter 4| I Don't Think These Are Legal
Chapter 5| There is Your Answer
Chapter 6| You're Going Down, Baker
Chapter 7| She Called Me Freak
Chapter 8| Me? Laugh? At you? Never
Chapter 9| Punches and Lunches With The Populars
Chapter 10| Second Date
Chapter 11| Minecraft, Kisses and Cupcakes
Chapter 12| YOU HAVE A KID?!?!
Chapter 13| We-we're Through
Chapter 14| Well, You Have A Boyfriend For A Reason, Don't You?
Chapter 15| Nothing
Chapter 16| Another Word For Poop
Chapter 18| You Can't Shove It Down Both Our Throats
Chapter 19| Privacy Children, Privacy
Chapter 20| My Dick is Amazing, Thank You
Chapter 21| Droughts, Ya Know?
Chapter 22| Prom Pictures with the Fish

Chapter 17| It's Called Science, I Think

827 30 11
By loula24

"Would you stop smiling?" I look up at the overly happy idiot standing next to me.

"No."

"You're way too happy, it makes me sick."

"Well its good to know my own girlfriend doesn't like me being happy."

"I never said I don't like you being happy. I said seeing you so smilie and happy makes me sick." I say in a 'duh' tone. He rolls his eyes but doesn't reply. We were waiting for practice to start and Blake wouldn't stop smiling.

"Kay?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you." He stares at me still smiling."

"I don't blame you." I smile up at him.

He glares at me. "I take it back."

"I love you." I kiss his cheek.

"Whatever." He rolls his eyes and I just laugh.

"Hey, lovebirds!" Liam calls from the field. "Come on! Practice is starting!" Blake and I both get up and walk over to where everyone else is.

Father soon walks over and starts speaking.

"So today we are," I tune him out after that. "So get into groups of two."

What?

"You're my partner." Is whispered in my ear.

Well, that's not creepy at all.

Sarcasm.

Oh! It was Blake. Ok. I thought it was some stalker. Crisis averted.

"Coolio." I reply. He rolls his eyes and pulls me to one part of the field, picking up a football of the way.

"What are we doing?"

"Tossing the ball back and forth."

"Kk."

We do this for about thirty minutes until Father calls us over. I jump on
Blake's back.

"Why?" He asks.

"I don't wanna walk. Now mush." I point forward. He walks over to where everyone else is.

"Took ya long enough." Nathan says.

"Shut up. I was carrying another hundred pounds on my back." Blake smacks Nathan on the shoulder before putting his hand back on my under thigh so I don't fall off.

"Actually she weighs ninety pounds." Kyle butts in.

"How!?" They all scream.

"It's called science." I say. "I think. I don't know. I suck at science."

"Why are you on his back?" Dad asks.

"I'm lazy and didn't wanna walk."

"Whatever. So, children. Since I'm old, tired and sick of children, you may all go home. Goodbye."

Hallelujah.

***

"Mother. What's for dinner?" I ask my mom a few hours later.

"Lasagna." She says.

"Kk." I say and go into the living room. I jump over the back of the couch and sit. Father is in his chair, his eyes on the TV which is playing the football game. Ella is sitting on the floor, texting Daxton, most likely. Bradley and Hannah are sitting at the coffee table, coloring in the big coloring book out grandparents get each of us every year for Christmas.

My phone beeps in my pocket, making my buttocks vibrate.

I like that word.

Buttocks.

I pull my phone out and see it's a message from Blake.

"Dad, can Blake come over."

"I don't care. But you two stay down here. Will he be staying for dinner?" Father replies.

"I'll ask."

"He is." I tell Dad.

"Tell your mom." I get up and go into the kitchen to tell mom.

"Mommy, Blake's coming over for dinner."

"Ok. Thank you for telling me." She says pulling out another plate.

"You're welcome."

***

"Hi." Blake says, walking through the front door. "I hope you don't mind that I brought them." He points to Jayden and Jaylen who are standing behind him.

"It's fine. Hi, boys." I look at the two of them.

"Hi, Kayla." Jaylen says.

"Yo." Jayden says.

"You guys can go to the living room, I have to go tell my mom something and then I'll be right in there." They nod and Blake takes them to the living room.

"Mom, Blake brought his cousins. So we have another two people attending dinner." I say. She nods and I head back to the living room. Jayden is sitting beside Bradley, helping him color and Jaylen is doing the same with Hannah. Blake is on the couch so I sit beside him. He wraps his arms around me and I rest my head on his shoulder.

He kisses the top of my head. "I love you."

"I love you too." I look up at him.

"What?" He asks.

"I just like your face." I kiss his cheek. _________________________________________________________________________________
can we just talk about those text messages. I mean, I was fangirling over my own writing. So I had to text my own phone number and make the name Blake and as I was sending the messages I was like 'if anyone saw this, there would be so many questions.' I deleted all the messages after I was done and I changed the name to Definitely Not Me bc I don't want ppl to know that I text myself.

I don't care about these A/N anymore. I use shortened words.

Ok. That is all. Have a good day. Or night. Or whatever.

See ya suckers!

Love ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 73.9K 40
Best Ranking: #5 in Teen Fiction - Preview- "Do you actually care?" he questioned, raising an eyebrow tauntingly. I grinned, trying to emulate his e...
220K 3.4K 39
Lauren Foster is basically the flirt of Thornwood High. Just because she's a flirt doesn't mean she's a hoe, because she's not. She only slept with o...
23 0 3
Naya Sharma: An awkward seventeen year old who has the biggest crush on the boy she cant have, Kian Baker. She hides her feelings through sarcastic c...
507K 14.7K 62
WARNING: This book was written when I was 11 and 12 years old so ignore all the mistakes and cringe-ness LOL What's with the petty Cinderella? Her st...