Outsmarting the Player

kiwisandjeans द्वारा

"I never thought I'd say this but,I'm falling for you,asshole." What if a girl who doesn't have intentions o... अधिक

Outsmarting the Player
Chapter 1 // Chad's cheating girlfriend
Chapter 2 // Planning the payback
Chapter 3 // "Andie? Is that you?"
Chapter 4 // The Beauty and the Beast's First Meeting
Chapter 5 // The Beast asks the Beauty a Favor
Chapter 7 // You Can't Stop the Player from Getting What He Wants
Chapter 8 // The Player Might Be Sweet After All
Chapter 9 // Kale Smith or should I say "the love of thy life"
Chapter 10 // The Player Called Me By My Last Name
Chapter 11 // The Beast Gets What It Wants

Chapter 6 // "Oh boy"

407 18 0
kiwisandjeans द्वारा

Andie's POV

Okay,first of all why would Duke ask a favor from me? Second,why would he want to befriend Andie which is also ME. And lastly,is he planning something?

"Why do you want me to be friends with Andie?" I scratched my wig. 

"I don't know? I just find her interesting"

Okay,hold up. Did he just say he finds me interesting? Woah woah woah and woah! Why would I be interesting to him? I punched his face! That is something most guys would be mad for. 

"Interesting in what way? She punched your face,man." I raised a brow. 

"That's what got me interested. I mean,c'mon,all of the girls here in Illyria falls head over heels for me and then suddenly,this Andie Hastings punched me with her fist instead of free falling towards my charm." YOUR CHARM?! Whatever or wherever your 'so called charm' is,help me find it because I can't seem to find it either on your face or personality. 

"I don't know what's going on in your head but I'm pretty sure it's fucked up." I chuckled and then,he throwed the ball at my head again. "But don't tell this to others! If you will...I'm gonna...I'm gonna kick your ass" he attempted to sound horrifying. 

I don't know what's up in his ass but why wouldn't he want anyone to know?

"Fine. What do you want me to do?" I rolled my eyes. 

"Dude,quit that. You're acting like a girl" Oh shit. So us girls are the only ones who roll their eyes?

I should've read the woman's dictionary. 

"Just be friends with her,ask her the things she likes and hates the most" he said while he was walking towards the door. "Is it just me or am I gonna look like a total creep if I ask her that" I said.

"Just do your best! And maybe,we can be best buds. Goodluck twiglet" he yelled before closing the door. 

This is my chance. All I have to do is tell him my likes and dislikes,I mean he doesn't even know that he's talking to THE Andie Hastings right now. And then after that,we can be best buds and he can tell me all his secrets. "Oh boy,this would be a hell of a week" I whispered to myself.

-

By 6:15 I immediately went to the campus' girls' locker room and switched to my girl clothes without anyone seeing. It's really hard living in two worlds. I brushed my hair and buttoned up my white button up shirt. I put on some lip balm and finally I wore my skinny jeans. 

At exactly 7 am,I went near the open field and just ate my breakfast there. My green tea flavored arizona and a ham and cheese sandwich really perks me up. 

*beep*

I was startled when my phone suddenly vibrated in my pocket which caused me to drink my green tea rapidly. I coughed a couple of times and finally checked out my text message. 

Fr : Brotha 

Hey Sis,how was the sleepover? Let's get together at lunch. 

I have to admit,I sorta miss my breakfast with my dad and my brother. At this moment,you are now probably wondering why I never mentioned my mom. My mom died in a plane crash 2 years ago. We were devastated of what happened until now. My dad still pretends that my mom is still cooking breakfast for the three of us. Sometimes,when I get up from my bed at dawn,I would hear my dad playing their song. It's heartbreaking to see my father like that. He loves mom so much. 

I wish she was still here.

Anywaaaay,usually when I arrive at 7:20,there are already a lot of people here. But,it looks like I'm the only person here. When I finally finished my breakfast,I kept some of my books inside my bag and the next thing I saw awaken up my senses. 

Duke is here. 

He's alone,walking along the open field. He was looking at me and all I did was shoot daggers at him. Why is he looking at me? He's making me feel uncomfortable. 

As soon as he was getting near me,he finally spoke. 

"Thanks for the punch yesterday. I really love it when you go rough on me" he winked. 

Uggh! As if! That totally just showed the perv side of him. He's making goosebumps appear on my skin! When he saw my reaction,he laughed and said,"Relax! I was just joking. Don't worry,I'm not a perv" he was still laughing. 

"If you got nothing else better to do,just leave me alone" I grabbed my backpack and walked away from his presence. I can't believe he would try that on me! Really though,I could punch his wiener.

And as expected,he ran towards me. Keeping up with my pace. "Hey,I'm sorry." Is it just me or this brat just said sorry? Wow,I actually thought beasts like him only say sorry when they are forced to.

"Why are you even talking to me?" I said,still walking.

"Nothing,I just thought it would be a great idea to be friends with my enemy's sister" he smiled,this time,he was showing his pearly whites. Oh yeah,the last thing I remember is when you tried to talk to me,I punched you straight on the face. CLEARLY,it is a great idea to befriend your enemy's sister.

"Okay,let me tell it to you straight. I have no plans of being friends with the asshole who just stole my brother's girlfriend. So why don't you," I placed a finger on his chest,"leave me alone." I continued.

When I finally walked away from him again,he yelled. 

"Okay,if you don't want to be friends with me. Then...have a date with me" 

"A DATE WITH YOU?! That is not gonna happen!" I yelled back,still walking.

"Come on,just one date." he pleaded. 

I raised my middle finger and turned around,"Read this,sucker" 

-

"Ohmygoood! He asked you to have a date with him and you turned him down?!" Monique said while freaking out in the cafeteria. "Duuude,that was like THE Duke Orsino asking you out!" Cass butt in,grabbing a bottle of Pepsi. "And duuude,that was like THE Duke Orsino who kissed my brother's girlfriend" I said while emphasizing his name. 

"You really gotta stop whining about that. Ands,this is your chance to date a guy again!" Cass added. "The last time I had a date was last week! And believe me,it didn't turn out well" I said,munching on my cheesecake muffin. 

"Guys,we all know that Andie only has her eyes for one guy" Paul started to talk. 

"Kale Smith" they said in chorus with this 'flirty girl' accent.

Alright,fine! I have this huge thing for Kale. But,so what? He's hot AND nice. Unlike Duke. He's too full of himself,he's a player and has no particular plan in his life! 

"Shh! He might hear!" I shut them down. 

"Andie,you gotta move on. You had that crush on him since 8th grade. We're in highschool now!" Monique leaned near me. It's just a crush? What's wrong with it. Is it not normal for a teenage girl like me to have a "long time crush" on someone?

"Wait,wait let's lay low from the dating thing for a minute. Let's talk about what happened earlier. What did Duke ask you?" Paul asked,sitting comfortably on his chair. 

"He asked Eric,which is me, to befriend Andie,which is also me. Because he said he was interested in her and by 'her' it means he's interested with me" everyone laughed silently. "Oh boy,that was confusing the hell out of me" Paul added. 

*beeep*

Fr : Duke the Beast 

Bro,what's going on? Have you talked to her yet?

I turned my phone to my friends and they all responded,"you exchanged numbers?!" 

"Well duh! He's my roommate! Can everybody please keep it down?" I whispered harshly. "Seems like he's really interested in you,huh?" Cass chewed on her mashed potato. 

"Guys,you all know how this goes for players like him,right? They pretend they're interested in you and in the end,they'll act as if nothing happened. So,I wouldn't really trust him" I turned off my phone and placed it in my bag. 

-

After school,I asked Paul to drive me home. I figured that I would pretend to sleep at home but then leave at 7 and then go back to my dorm. "So,how did school go?" Dad asked as he turned the channel from the 5pm news to the 'Cooking with Talia' show at channel 9. "It was great!" I said as I kissed my father's cheeks. 

"I cooked your favorite!" he added as I was about to head to the kitchen. 

It's funny how this is my whole after school routine. Go home,greet my father and then head to the kitchen. Is it just me but I really think the food at home satisfies my appetite better than the food served  at school?

"Mac and cheese?" I screech with excitement. 

I quickly opened the glass bowl covered with aluminum foil and dig in to the greatest happy pill on earth. Mac and Cheese. It's like God's gift from the heavens. "Thanks dad!" I sat next to him on the couch and focused on the show. And then suddenly,something started to tickle my brain or something. 

"Hey dad?" Okay,I don't know why I'm about to ask this but I really think Duke's words got into me. 

"Yes sweetie?" 

"Do you think a guy would find it easy to you know? L-like me?" I asked as I was slowly chewing on my meal. 

My dad immediately snapped his head towards me and chuckled. "Of course! You're an angel,sweetie." he smiled. "I know you're just saying that because you're my dad." I rolled my eyes but then chuckled the way he did. "Darling,always know this. You are beautiful,just like your mother. And any guy would be a fool not to like my daughter. You're good in everything! And it is a major plus that you got a great charm and sense of humor,sweetie" my dad held my hand and smiled again.

"Now tell me,is there someone who likes you right now?"

"Well..there is" I'm not saying that I like Duke. Because I STILL WANNA PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE FOR WHAT HE DID TO MY BROTHER! I just can't believe that he's somewhat interested in me.

"Then who is he?" my dad asked again.

"Du--" before I could finish my sentence,my brother already came in and greeted us. I can't talk about Duke to my father,Chad will react immediately and would go 'Duke is my enemy!' and plus,it's not like I also have a thing for Duke.

"Hey what's up sis? I missed you!" Chad kissed my forehead and stole my bowl of mac and cheese. "Great moves,ninja!" I joked. It's getting late,I should probably do my homework upstairs before I head out and go to my dorm. 

I grabbed my things and went to my room. I locked the door and started to open my laptop. Alright,I should get my work done before 7 and sneak out before Dad sees me. 

*beeep* 

Fr : Duke the Beast

Eric! Where are you? We need to talk about Andie. 

I knew he was gonna text me. Ugh why do I have to be Andie and Eric at the same time? But on the brighter side,atleast I could teach him a lesson and know his plans at the same time. "Why is he so goddamn interested in me?" I rolled my eyes and threw my phone on my bed. 

*riiiiing riiiiiing riiiiiing*

Okay,what now? I checked the caller I.D and it says

Duke the Beast

I answered the call and heard him say,"Duuude! Where are you?" 

"I'm at school!" I whispered.

"Why does your voice sound like a girl?" Duke replied.

Shit. I should have a reminder every 5 seconds that I also have a second identity as a guy! Why am I so dumb?!

"Uhh no I was just having a bit of a cold" I made my voice manlier

"Who are you with?" he asked 

"Uhm...I'm with...I'm with my girlfriend" I mentally slapped myself. 

"Alright. Cool. Hey,be here at 7,ayt?" he replied.

*knock knock*

"Andie? Sweetie? Who are you talking to?" DAD! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO TALK IN SUCH A BAD TIMING! I quickly covered my phone's mic and said, "Nobody dad! It was just siri!" 

"Oh,okay. Sleep early okay?" my dad yelled. "Yes dad!" I said. 

"Hey!" Duke was currently screaming on the phone. "Uhh y-yes. I'll be there at 7" I stuttered. 

And then the call was dropped. Well that was mentally disturbing. I am currently suffering in an identity crisis right now. But I gotta admit,that was a brain work out hahaha. 

"Oh boy" was all I can say.

-

A/N

Hmm what does Duke need from Eric (who is also Andie) now? 

Read,Comment and Vote!

P.S : I made a trailer for this story. Check it out!

Loveyou,xo

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Steamy Ones Vile Vampire द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

49.8K 184 10
As the title says
AH STOP IT PROFESSOR! katty babes द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

20.6K 96 17
naughty girl with naughty professor. story is kind of new and interesting. read it to enjoy it!
1.1M 58.8K 38
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
Academic lovers winterxeve द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

182K 4K 47
Crest view academy. This was no ordinary high school; it was known for its academic excellence and fierce rivalries. Amongst the students, two indivi...