Hating Mr. Popular

Від ShahdMohamed0

Welcome to Hailey's life! Her life changes the day her mother accepts a job in San Diego and move all the way... Більше

Hating Mr. Popular
Characters photos
Chapter 1 (Congratulations.)
Chapter 2 (Goodbye home and welcome new life.)
Chapter 3 (Starbucks)
Chapter 4 (I'm gonna miss you bro.)
Chapter 5 (First day of hell.)
Chapter 6 (So much for new student.)
Chapter 7 (He is Mr. Popular of the school. )
Chapter 8 (Angel fell from heaven)
Chapter 9 (A secret place.)
Chapter 10 (challenging.)
Chapter 12 (Camping trip.)
NOTE.
Chapter 13 ( She tried to kill me! )
Chapter 14 (Hay Hay)
Chapter 15 (I was joking with you.)
Chapter 16 (James.)
Chapter 17 (Freinds.)
Chapter 18 (I'm breaking up with you.)
Chapter 19 (Would you go out with me?)
Chapter 20 (Triple date.)
Chapter 21 ( You're John Brooke's daughter.)
Chapter 22 (She loves me back!)
Chapter 23 (The ugly Truth.)
Chapter 24 ( Same Motives.)
Chapter 25 (Footage.)
Chapter 26 ( Traitor.)
Chapter 27 ( I've changed Hailey..)
Chapter 28 ( Where is she! )
Chapter 29 ( Supposed.)

Chapter 11 (Happy birthday!)

65 8 0
Від ShahdMohamed0

I woke up and did my usual routine.

I'm wearing a dark purple sweatshirt and a black jeans.

I had breakfast and waited for Ian and we went to school.

His mood is a lot better than yesterday.

The rest of the day went by. Nothing interesting happened except for some looks between me and Emma's friends.

Still they hate me a lot.

I went home and started drawing after finishing my homework.

I did nothing exciting at all.

I'm not the type that party all night and all the weekend, I'm just not a party person.

I like sleeping, eating, drawing and wasting my time...

Let me tell you I'm a professional in wasting time.

I went to sleep at 9.30 P.M . Imagine a highschool girl and a seventeen years old teenager sleeps at 9.30 P.M on a friday night.

I woke up at 10 A.M. I slept 12.30 hours, I'm making up for my sleep at this school week.

I spent the day in the house and called Dylan to check up on him.

He loves the university and everything is good.

I decided to buy a birthday present for Ian. It would be so rude to go to his birthday party without present so I decided on buying him a watch.

After I got my present and wrapped it up, I called Vee to make sure that she is coming and got ready.

I'm wearing a dress that I bought from forever 21 a couple of months ago and didn't wear it, I bought it because it was cute and on sale.

Who can leave a dress on sale?

It's above the knee dress...but not too short, it's long sleeves and it's dark blue.

I wore my white converse on it. I'm not a heels fan and at the end. It's across the street.

I did my hair in soft curls and put a little mascara and some pink lipstick that made my lips pop.

I finished and called Vee and she is on her way...

5 minutes later she called and I went downstairs. I opened the door for her and she is Wearing a baby blue off the shoulder above the knee dress.

It looks sexy on her.

"Damn girl!" I said clapping my hand.

"I'm so nervous." she said.

"Don't be we gonna rock that party." I said cheerly and went outside with my gift in my hands and Vee is following.

"And if you felt uncomfortable, we could go to my house and complete the party." I said laughing.

The music was so loud. We walked to the door and it was open, we got in.

I looked around and found Ian sitting on the couch with Ryan and josh.

And Emma was sitting on his lap.

Great.

We are just friends.

I kept glancing around and then my eyes met his and a smile crept over his face.

He moved Emma from his lap and stood up and walked over to me and Ryan walked to Vee.

"Hey, you came." he said smiling.

"Yeah, happy birthday Ian," I said smiling and handing him the gift.

"Oh you got me a gift, to be honest I didn't expect it." he said surprised.

"Yeah I might hate you but it's your birthday after all...." I said grinning at him.

"Thanks." he said and gave me a Crushing hug.

I laughed.

"You gonna kill me you know!" I said laughing. He laughed, his laugh is amazing.

I looked to my right and Vee was already dancing with Ryan.

"Come sit with us we--" he was cut off by Emma.

"Iaaan will you keep standing like this with her all night?" she asked him with high pitched annoying voice with her hands on her waist.

"Yeah." replied Ian bluntly.

She glared at me and walked to sit with her friends and muttered bitch.

"Excuse me!" I said while pushing Ian to get to her.

"She is drunk. No need for fights at my birthday party." He said his eyes soft holding by my arms.

We looked at each other for some moments and then he broke the silence.

"You wanna dance?" he asked me.

"Yeah." I said smiling.

We went dancing ...there were a lot people dancing and they most of them was drunk.

How could they possibly be drunk now?!

The party is at the beginning.

We danced on a couple of songs and then one of his friends asked him to play with them.

"You wanna come?" he asked me.

"Ummm...okay." I replied.

Why not let's have some fun.

We went to his friends and I saw Vee, she was sitting beside Ryan and was laughing with him.

She seemed happy and I'm really happy for her.

They were playing Truth or dare, Emma and her friends were glaring at me, I don't know why they hate me so much.

"I really don't want to play," I said glancing around me.

"No don't worry about them, they can't do anything to you, you're my friend." he said smiling and I smiled back.

"And I'm not afraid of them, I've seen worse than them." I said while giving a proud smile.

"Okay Miss 'I'm a bad ass' ." he said laughing at the nickname his just gave me.

We walked in and we sat in a circle and started to play.

After a few rounds....

It's my turn, blake one of Ian's friends looked at me and smirked asking me truth or dare.

"Dare." I chose bravely.

"I dare you to drink this beer bottle." he said handling me the bottle.

I took it and started to drink it without thinking.

After I finished it the game went on ....some girls were dared to kiss guys and some was dared to drink shots or bottles like me.

We finished playing and went to dance again.

I went to the kitchen and there was a lot of choices but I drank a lot drinks I can't even count them.

I've never partied like this before, I ended up on the stage singing I believe I can fly and drunk teenagers were cheering for me.

Ian's P.O.V

"I can see them, I swear I see them!" Hailey was shouting like crazy and running around the house claiming that she can see walking bananas.

"IAN YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME!" she yelled again.

"Okay I believe you." I said just wanting her to shut up.

There weren't so much people in the party.

It was 1.35 A.M.

The place is messed up as usual, the people are wasted everywhere and some still dancing.

1 hour later most of the people left and there was Ryan and josh and blake are staying over and still Hailey dancing alone with no music on.

"Hailey, you have to go home." I said wanting to sleep.

"Nooo it's really long distance." she said her eyes wide and her hands on her mouth in dramatic way.

"It's across the street!" I said losing my patience.

"No!" she said crossing her arm over her chest.

If she went home like this her mother would kill her anyways.

"Fine sleep here." I said walking upstairs to my room.

I took off my shoes and jumped on my bed closing my eyes finally drowning in sleep.

BANG BANG.

"OPEN THE DOOR!" Hailey was screaming.

"What the fuck do you want?" I yelled completely angry.

"I don't wanna sleep alone." she whined while giving me the Poppy face.

"Fine come sleep on my bed and I while will sleep on the couch." I said taking my pillow placing it on the couch.

She smiled and jumped on my bed like 5 years old kid.

She drowned in the pillows and the sheets and went completely silence a few moments later.

Finally.

I went to the couch and closed my eyes.

. . . . . . . .

I woke at 9.15 A.M, I took fast shower.

I started to clean the mess around the house, I found katy sleeping under the dinning table, I woke her up and told her to go home.

I went to the kitchen it was a mess I cleaned it out and made myself a cup of coffee.

I glanced at the clock its 10.30 A.M and I haven't heard Hailey, I decided to go check on her.

I found her still sleeping, I decided to wake her up.

"Hailey, wake up!" I said while shaking her shoulders.

She groaned and grabbed a pillow and threw it at my face, "Go away Dylan."

"I'm Ian and I'm not going away it's my bed and I want it, so get your lazy ass off it!" I said waiting for her to wake up.

She jolted off the bed her eyes are wide.

"Why I'm at your house and your bed?" she asked looking around her in horror

"You got wasted last night and refused to go home and If your mom saw you like this she would freak out, so you didn't want to sleep downstairs you wanted to sleep here so I let you sleep on my bed and I took the couch anything else needs explanations." I said in bored tone.

"Oh. Okay I'm leaving now." she said getting up from bed.

I went with her downstairs and we said our byes and she left.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

after they met her Від M a r y

Підліткова література

26.9K 1.9K 16
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
Their Little Princess | ✔️ Від daisy

Підліткова література

1.1M 35.4K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
159K 7.1K 59
ခွန်းသမိုးညို × သစ္စာမှိုင်းလွန် အရေးအသားမကောင်းခြင်း၊[+]အခန်းများမြောက်များစွာပါဝင်ပြီး ကိုယ့်အတွက်ဘာအကျိုးမှရမည်မဟုတ်တဲ့စာဖြစ်သည်နှင့်အညီ မကြိုက်လျ...
Play The Part (Player Next Door Book 3) Від Natalie

Підліткова література

1M 56.8K 36
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...