Who Are You?

By astrostar99

"W-who are you?" He smirked. "Have you forgotten about me, baby girl?" More

I AM VERY SORRY
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34 (End)
Additional Part

#24

51.9K 2.1K 1.7K
By astrostar99

JUNGKOOK POV:

"You're saying that the girl is your hostage."

"Was." I corrected.

"Whatever. And she's Namjoon's daughter? Since when Namjoon got married. Even if he did, his child wouldn't be a fucking 20 years old girl."

I hushed Yoongi hyung so that Hyejin wouldn't listen to our conversation. Yoongi and Hoseok just arrived half an hour ago. Upon seeing Hyejin in the living room, Yoongi quickly asked me to follow him into the backyard.

"She's adopted, hyung. Also, she's not my hostage anymore."

"What do you mean by that, Kook- Don't tell me-"

"I like her. No, I love her."

Yoongi threw his hand in the air in frustration. He looked at me, disbelief. My eyes darted to the ground as a low groan came out from his mouth.

"Are you fucking crazy?! Don't you know how dangerous the sequences are?! Are you even fucking thinking you little piece of..ugh dammit Jungkook."

Yoongi took a few deep breath whilst I still keep quiet.

"I'm sorry for being angry. But Jungkook.. This is wrong."

"What is wrong hyung?!" I pushed the hand that was gripping my shoulder and stared straight into Yoongi eyes which I was kinda regret doing it cause Yoongi looked so so scary right now.

"What is wrong in me loving her? Hyung I never feel this happy after Areum left me. I took fucking years to move on from her. And all those years I've been hurting a lot. I've been crying days and nights. I even got the idea of killing myself and I fucking know how terrified you were when you saw me lying unconscious on the floor in my bedroom, hyung."

Yoongi darted his eyes away. I took a step closer to him. Without warning, I buried my face and his chest. I cried, wetting his shirt. Just like a little brother crying to his older brother.

"Please hyung. I know how fuck up I'll be when that person knows. Just.. Just let me feel happy being with her. Even though only for a little while."

I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my body and words that followed them made me smile a little.

"I hope you're happy forever, Kook."

~~~~~

After a little talk with Yoongi, we went back inside the house. Chatting around without any signs of discomfort.

I was very happy that Yoongi nor Hoseok were behaving like a stranger towards Hyejin. They treated her like a family. Family. That's what Hyejin to me now. My family and my one and only love.

Yerin was very happy to introduce her mommy to Yoongi and Hoseok. Guess what, I'm the happiest.

The day went well. Very well. Until a phone call destroy it.

"Seems you're busy cause you didn't update me anything."

"I'm sorry. I just caught up in a few things, sir."

"I don't fucking care, Jungkook. Do your job properly. Bring her to me at the end of this month."

"Yes, sir."

"You late one second, I'll destroy all of your happiness."

My shaking eyes darted to the people that were sitting in the living room while I was talking to the phone in the kitchen.

Yoongi hyung. Hoseok hyung. Taehyung hyung. Yerin. Hyejin.

They're my happiness. And how am I supposed to give one of my happiness away to save the others.

I shut my eyes and breathed out an audible yes before hanging up. Walking back towards others with a heavy heart.

"Are you okay?" Hyejin whispered at me. She was trying not to be obvious about her concerned. I nodded my head with a smile and continued to play with Yerin.

~~~~~

Yoongi and Hoseok went home after dinner. Waving their hands at the little girl that was currently in Taehyung's arms, sucking her thumb with heavy eyes.

"She'll sleep with me tonight." Taehyung informed Hyejin.

"Is it okay? I'm fine with her sleeping with me." Taehyung shook his head.

"It's fine. I rather have her than sleeping alone. Thus, Jungkook is a dead whale when he sleep. So, she's better with me if anything happen."

Hyejin nodded her head at Taehyung. After placing a good night kiss on Yerin's cheeks, she bid her goodnight to Taehyung and went into her room.

~~~~~

Hyejin would expect the knocks on the door in the middle of the night. But what she didn't expect was a sleepy Jungkook that was rubbing his eye with his bawled fist, looking at Hyejin with a frown after that.

"Jungkook?"

Ignoring her, Jungkook walked pass her and made himself comfortable on the queen size bed. He leaned on his side, patting at the empty space beside him.

"Come here." He mumbled. Hyejin, still in state of shock, padded towards him. Sitting cross legged on the bed. Jungkook instantly placed his head on Hyejin's lap. And on cue, her hand sneaked up to play with his hair.

"I got nightmare." Jungkook stated. Answering the question of why he was here though Hyejin didn't ask. He moved his head further into Hyejin's stomach to feel more of her warmth. Wrapping his arms around her waist.

"And I thought Yerin is a child here."
Hyejin chuckled. Jungkook pouted at that and hid his face in embarrassment.

"Want me to help you sleep?" He nodded. Jungkook asked her to lay down beside him when she was fixing her posture. She did. And Jungkook didn't hesitate to wrap his arm around her waist while the other one become her pillow.

"Is this okay?" Jungkook asked.

"Well, I never sleep with a man before. It's kinda nerves wracking."

Jungkook scowled. "Such a virgin. Relax, I'm not gonna do anything to you.... yet."

At that, he got a bruised on his arm because of Hyejin's pinch. Hyejin pushed herself out from Jungkook's embrace but he pulled her back and tighten his arms around her.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry. Don't go."

"You're so troublesome."

"But you still love me."

"I never said I did."

Jungkook went to tickle her waist ending both of them in a mess of giggle that got 'keep it down, a child is sleeping here' from Taehyung next door.

They suppress their giggles but pressing their mouth into thin line but failed miserably. Earning a groaned from the dirty blonde boy again.

"Wanna talk about your so called nightmare?"

Jungkook sighed. "It's too scary and I'm so terrified if it  comes true."

"Tell me it isn't about me."

Another sigh left his mouth. Hyejin cupped his face while staring at the sparkling doe eyes in front of her.

"If you love me, then you tell me."

Jungkook had no choice but to obey. He loves Hyejin. Oh so very much that he would do anything for her.

"Well, I dreamt of us having a picnic at the park. Just the two of us. Things were going fine until.." He gulped. The lump in his throat making it hard for him to talk.

Hyejin encouraged him to continue by pecking his forehead and running her fingers through his dark locks.

"Until you suddenly on the ground. Blood everywhere. I don't know what happened. It just happened. I don't know what to do. I was just so scared. I can only cry while holding you in my arms."

Jungkook buried his face at the crock of Hyejin's neck. Inhaling her sweet scene and a bit of his because Hyejin was wearing his shirt. Hyejin smelled so good. She smelled like home.

"It just a dream, Jungkook. I'll be fine."

"Try to promise me that." Silence.

"Please." Jungkook looked up at Hyejin with a pleading eyes. Hyejin smiled and nodded her head.

"Promise. I'll take care of myself."

"And I'll take care of you. I love you."

Jungkook went down to peck her lips before diving for a deeper kiss which he didn't expect that Hyejin would respond to it just the way he wanted.

Both were too drunk in each others taste until the moment the needed of air won over them.

Jungkook placed a few more kisses on Hyejin's face.

"I love you so much, Kim Hyejin."

"I love you too, Jeon Jungkook."

Hello guys. I'm very sorry for the late update. My works are pilling up. I have about 3 assignments, I mean, 8 ASSIGNMENTS THAT SHOULD BE SUBMITTED IN WITHIN THIS TWO WEEKS. My lecturers are crazy. They don't know that I only have two hands and one brain. Ugh.

Well, guess what. More late updates. Damn. Fuck me yeah. I know, I'm sorry. I'll try my best to update when I got the time. I hope you guys can wait. :'(((

Also, there are people that dm me, asking me to show my face. Wow, are you that curious. I'm  actually a total potato. Yeah. The ugly potato.

So....

Yep. There goes the ugly me with my awkward smile. Lel. I don't usually selfie alone. So yeah. Do understand me. And enjoy this chapter. Take care guys!!!!!  ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Bliss By timtim

Fanfiction

33.5K 3.5K 52
"I hope you don't regret anything when you become awake. Eventhough I doubt it!" "Falling love is not my thing!" "Till when you wanna continue like...
110K 3.5K 59
"What about you? You haven't been in a serious relationship since I met you, but you write love songs" "Would it be outrageous for me to say I write...
44.5K 1.4K 13
"Who are you?" "That's personal" "What do you mean?" "Figure it out." With that, she walked away leaving them in shock... (EDITED!)
179K 6.8K 27
"hey, it's me jungk-" "i'm sorry but i don't know you" in which jeon jungkook had fall in love with a girl who had an amnesia. ©jecngguks