Neighbor - Kim Namjoon

By ohmanholy_joon

๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™š, ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™—๐™ค๐™ง๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™จ๐™˜๐™๏ฟฝ... More

~author's note~
~chapter 1~
~chapter 2~
~chapter 3~
~chapter 4~
~chapter 5~
~chapter 6~
~chapter 7~
~chapter 8~
~chapter 9~
~chapter 10~
~chapter 11~
~chapter 12~
~chapter 13~
~chapter 14~
~chapter 15~
~chapter 16~
~chapter 17~
~chapter 18~
~chapter 20~
~chapter 21~
~chapter 22~
~chapter 23~
~chapter 24~
~chapter 25~
~chapter 26~
~author's note~
Book promo

~chapter 19~

1.4K 74 82
By ohmanholy_joon

Your POV:

We got home and went to our separate houses to pack our things away.

I went into the kitchen and packed the groceries away, i checked to see if Alex came home yet and she isn't in her room maybe they're just late, I headed to my room washed up and then dropped face first on to my bed getting comfortable and ready to sleep.

I can't believe it, could it really be him? I thought to myself.

I heard the door bell ring from downstairs so I got up and checked to see who it was.

I went downstairs and opened the door revealing Namjoon dressed in his pj's.

Cute. I thought.

Y/n: "what are you doing here?". I questioned confused as to why he was at my house, at night, dressed in his PJ's.

But he looked cute I'm not complaining about that.

Namjoon: "well after what happened at the market I didn't want you to go to sleep feeling down so, I decided to come sleep with you tonight". He said rubbing the back of his neck.

My eyes widened at his words.

Namjoon: "no no no I don't mean it in that way I just wanted to stay with you tonight". He explained.

Aww he's so nice to think about me like that.

Y/n: "oh okay, sure come in". I said inviting him into the house.

Stupid y/n why would you think that. I mentally smacked myself.

I need help. I yelled at myself in my mind.

Namjoon: "your sister is at my house playing overwatch with Jungkook by the way". He said as we made our way upstairs.

Y/n: "ahaha should have known". I laughed lightly.

I opened the door to my room and Namjoon just walked in and jumped on the bed.

Y/n: "but where are you going to sleep?". I asked confused looking around my room.

Namjoon: "what do you mean?". He asked puzzled by my words.

Y/n: "where are you gonna sleep, maybe you could sleep in the spare room". I said pointing out the door across the hall.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me onto the bed with him.

Namjoon: "you're sleeping here silly". He said laying down, pulling me down with him and wrapping his hands around my body making me feel safe.

Namjoon: "you're okay with me sleeping here right". He asked me to be sure that I don't feel uncomfortable.

Y/n: "yeah I'm okay with it". I muffled as my face was in his chest.

I blushed wildly and hid my face in his chest, luckily he didn't notice me blushing and turned off the lights.

(A/n: dim the lights~... Sorry I couldn't help it :3)

We stayed this way for a half an hour until Namjoon spoke.

Namjoon: "are you sleeping yet". He asked me quitely.

I wasn't sleeping yet but I chose not to say anything.

Namjoon: "you probably are but I just wanted to say this weither or not you hear". He said patting my hair gently.

Namjoon: "for these couple of weeks you've been here I've really grown fond of you, you mean a lot to me, you're a very important person in my life and I don't like seeing you get hurt or sad so I promise you that I will never make anything bad happen to you". He said kissing my forehead lightly.

My cheeks burnt up if I could see my self right now I'd probably look like a big red cherry.

Do I really mean that much to him he's so caring what's not to love about him.

He closed his eyes and slowly fell asleep and so did I.

~the next day~

As I woke up I heard voices in my room.

"Oooo Hyung and noona slept together". A boy's voice said.

"Oh. My. Goodness sooo cute I ship". A girl voice said.

"You know what we should do, we should take pictures". The boys voice advised.

"Absolutely we need to because...... we need it for experimental purposes yup". The girl added.

"Yep experimental purposes exactly". The boy replied.

Then I heard phones flashing, when I heard that I moved up a little.

"Oh shoot let's dash". The girl whispered.

(A/n: dashi run run run~)

Then the voices were no where to be heard.

I felt some strong hands wrap around my waist.

That's weird I don't have four hands... Right??

I turned to the direction of where the hands were coming from and I slowly opened my eyes, my eyes widened in surprise.

"Oh crap crap crap crap". I whispered in shock as I fell off my bed.

Namjoon immediately woke up by the sound of me landing on the floor.

Namjoon: "oh my God are you okay did I push you off". He asked with a concerned morning voice.

Y/n: "uhh I just kinda forgot that you slept over". I admitted rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly.

Namjoon: "oh haha, you're cute". He said randomly with a bright smile plastered on his face.

I blushed at his remark that didn't in any way add up to what I said.

Y/n: "uh do you want anything to eat". I asked brushing off his comment.

Namjoon: "oh yes thanks". He said getting out of my bed and helping me off of the floor which I was still sitting on for what reason I have no idea.

I went downstairs to find Jungkook and Alex standing around the kitchen counter with already made breakfast.

Namjoon: "good morning guys". He said as he entered the room.

"Good morning". They replied.

Y/n: "hey did you guys make this". I asked looking at the delicious meal in front of me.

Jungkook: "yes noona we did, let's eat". He answered with a bright smile showing off his cute bunny looking teeth.

We sat down around the table and ate the food made by Alex and Jungkook, surprisingly it tasted amazing.

"Sooo how is it". The younger boy asked waiting patiently for some feedback.

"It was great". Namjoon and I said at the Same time making everyone burst into laughter.

We cleaned up after we finished eating and the boys decided to go back home.

When they left I grabbed Alex by the hand and pulled her into the living room and pushed her slightly to sit on the couch.

Alex: "what I swear I didn't take any pictures of you and Namjoon sleeping". She defended.

Y/n: "YOU WHAT NOW". I yelled confused.

Alex: "oh nothing, what do you want". She asked dodging the question.

Y/n: "I know what I'm about to say may sound impossible but...". I started explaining.

Alex: "don't worry I won't judge you big sis". She said pulling me down to sit next to her on the couch.

Y/n: "I _ I think I saw our father yesterday". I told her looking down at my hands.

Alex: "you what". She said surprised.

Y/n: "I don't know if it really is our father but the person I saw looked just like him and it really hurts me to remember about what happened". I said in a sad tone nervously playing with my fingers.

Alex: "maybe it isn't him maybe you just saw wrong or something". She stated putting her hands around my shoulder.

Y/n: "but he looked like he recognized me or something". I added looking at her.

Alex: "well even though it is him he can't hurt us anymore because he's no longer a part of our family and even if he tries to we won't let that happen okay". She said hold my hand.

Y/n: "yeah we won't let that happen". I said a little less worried.

Alex: "you know what we should do we should go shopping with Lilly and Emma to get our minds off of it". She says smiling.

Y/n: "you know what we should". I smile back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 18.4K 29
"I'm Kim Seokjin, what's your name?" "I'm Kim Namjoon." "Nice to meet you Namjoon! I'm your new neighbor." โ‰ซ In which a man is heart broken and meet...
1.3K 70 42
"แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แด€ษด แด‡สแด‡ แด„แดษดแด›แด€แด„แด› แด€ษดแด… แดกแด‡ ๊œฑแดกษชแด›แด„สœ ส™แด€แด„แด‹. แด›สœแด€แด›'๊œฑ แด‡แด€๊œฑส." สแดแดœ ๊œฑสœส€แดœษขษขแด‡แด… แด€ษดแด… แด˜แดœสŸสŸแด‡แด… สœษชแด ส™ส สœษช๊œฑ แด„แดสŸสŸแด€ส€, สŸแดแดแด‹ษชษดษข แด…แด‡แด‡แด˜ ษชษดแด›แด สœษช๊œฑ แด‡สแด‡๊œฑ. "แด›สœแด‡ แดแดส€แด‡ สแดแดœ'สŸสŸ แด‹ษดแดแดก แด...
141K 5.9K 42
"Hey, I live around here." No way. Yoongi can't actually be my neighbor. Can he? "Jimin. I think I might be that new neighbor that you was talking ab...
206K 5.4K 53
oh, honey. | best rank; #51 of 396 - yoongixreader category, as of september 9, 2018 #165 of 381 - yoongixreader, as of september 18, 2018 #74 of 3...