| MMRM | My Mate, Remember Me

By Itwasonlyadream801

***Please read my message on November 12, 2019 (if you can) for enlightenment purposes*** "Who are you?" A c... More

My Mate, Remember Me | MMRM
AUTHOR'S NOTE
AUTHOR'S NOTE ( II )
AUTHOR'S NOTE ( III )
The Vow Of The Alpha
Prologue | The Full Moon
Chapter 1 | The Luna
Chapter 2 | The Supreme Council
Chapter 3 | If Only
Chapter 4 | The Moon Dawn Pack
Chapter 5 | Dinner is Served
Chapter 6 | Treaty
Chapter 7 | Training
Chapter 8 | Coralline Hytes
Chapter 9 | Scent
Chapter 10 | Beta Valise
Chapter 11 | The Late Alpha Sylvan Richards
Chapter 12 | Watching You
Chapter 13 | A Seed of Doubt
Chapter 14 | Feelings
Chapter 15 | Heart of Ice
Chapter 16 | Heart of Ice ( Part II )
Chapter 17 | Rising Tides
Chapter 18 | Surfacing Enemies
Chapter 19 | Darkness Inside
Chapter 20 | Suspicion
Chapter 21 | The Visitor
Chapter 23 | Recalling ( Part II )
Chapter 24 | Recalling ( Part III )
Chapter 25 | Uncovered
Chapter 26 | The Letter
Chapter 27 | The Arrival
Chapter 28 | Memories Of The Past
Chapter 29 | You Don't Deserve Me
Chapter 30 | Remembering You
Chapter 31 | Remembering You ( Part ll )
Chapter 32 | Taking A Wild Guess
Chapter 33 | Moonlight
Chapter 34 | Won't Let You Go Again
Chapter 35 | The Return
Chapter 36 | His Name
Chapter 37 | Alpha Richards In The Flesh
Chapter 38 | Warning
Chapter 39 | Keeping Secrets
MMRM | SHORT NOTICE
Chapter 40 | A Sacrifice
Chapter 41 | I Will Come Back To You
Chapter 42 | Poison Blood
Chapter 43 | My Mate, Remember Me
Chapter 44 | Both Sides Of Her
Chapter 45 | Last Touch
Chapter 46 | Cries Of Grief
Chapter 47 | His Letters
Chapter 48 | Letting Go
Chapter 49 | Confusion
Chapter 50 | Confrontation
Chapter 51 | Torn
Chapter 52 | Decision
Chapter 53 | Possessed
Chapter 54 | Apologies
Chapter 55 | Frustration
Chapter 56 | Wooing
Chapter 57 | Wooing ( Part ll )
Chapter 58 | Overtaken
Chapter 59 | Shame
Chapter 60 | H.E.A.T
Epilogue | The Story
MMRM | The Message
MMRM | Additional Facts
AUTHOR'S NOTE ( IV )
MMRM | Extra Chapter
MMRM | Extra Chapter ( II )
MMRM | Extra Chapter ( lll )
MMRM | Warning Information
MMRM | Extra Chapter ( lV )
MMRM | Scenario Notice
MMRM | What If Scenarios
MMRM | What If Scenarios ( ll )

Chapter 22 | Recalling

1.2K 63 4
By Itwasonlyadream801

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

Chapter 22 | Recalling

"Hastis." Luna Oswald said in a low commanding voice.

"Avarielle, how did you—" Hastis began when he was cut off by her hand.

"Speak."

Merviel Hastis sighed and looked up at the ceiling as if looking for something.

Divine intervention perhaps?

"I believe she was also asked a favor by a friend of mine." Hastis said as if he was not believing the circumstances that is happening right now.

'A favor...?' Luna Oswald thought to herself.

"And who is this friend of yours, Hastis?" Beta Valise asked suspiciously.

"You know her, Beta." Hastis said as he glanced sharply at Beta Valise.

Beta Valise stiffened and narrowed his eyes at the warlock.

'Does he think what I think it is...?' Beta Valise asked himself. He was starting to tense ever so slowly and was preparing to steel his mind in case of whatever may happen.

"In fact," Hastis continued nonchalantly as if he didn't notice anything. "You all know her."

'Her?!' All three werewolves in the room asked themselves in unison.

Hastis felt the confusion and suspicion in the air and he chuckled lowly.

"My, my, my...don't tell me you were thinking about something else?" He laughed. "I was talking about Celestiana."

Hastis still felt the need to clarify once he saw that there was no recognition in their forms.

'Celestiana has so many names that's why...' Hastis thought to himself miserably.

"The Moon Goddess."

'What the...?' Beta Valise asked himself. 'The Moon Goddess?!'

Luna Oswald's complexion was starting to get sickly once she heard Hastis say those words. Her head suddenly gave a painful throb and an immediate dizziness followed.

'...what am I feeling?' She asked herself. 'Why am I suddenly feeling this?'

"It's quite strange to know that the Moon Goddess has also asked Melaniya to visit you," Hastis said as he crossed his legs and everyone saw as his natural sea coloured eyes suddenly flashed brighter. "It's probably important."

"What do you mean by that?" Alpha Horton asked suddenly joining the conversation.

The trio suddenly looked at him, they haven't noticed him that much since Alpha Horton was unusually quiet for awhile now.

"The Moon Goddess does not really interfere with what her creation has been doing, after all it is their own life but she can sometimes 'tweak' a person's life. She does that because she can't help but feel more strongly towards them. Those people probably had experienced something so...horrible that it made Celestiana move on her own accord." Hastis said this while he glanced briefly at Luna Oswald.

Alpha Horton noticed this and it made him confused.

'Luna Oswald?' He asked himself. 'Was she also one of those people whose lives were touched by the Moon Goddess?'

Hastis must've read his mind because he nodded.

"Luna Oswald is one of the people whose lives were touched by the Moon Goddess, you don't get to meet people like them every day." Hastis chuckled in amusement and Beta valise glared at him for making fun of his Luna.

"You see, something happened to Luna Oswald years ago..." Merviel Hastis started.

Beta Valise felt the change in the air and gave out a low growl of warning.

Warning Hastis to keep his mouth shut.

Merviel Hastis noticed this as closed his eyes while smirking slightly.

"But it is not my story to tell, so you would have to ask our Luna over here." Hastis gestured to a sitting Luna right across him.

Under her hood Luna Oswald's eyes slightly darkened.

Merviel Hastis is someone who is not easy to read. One moment he's all fun and games then he'll turn cold and distant, the next would be him going all sadistic on you, then he would be friendly and all that shit.

In other words, he has some serious mood swings.

That's what makes him quite hard to deal with. He changes the topics if he wants to play with you and infuriates your mind with all his tricks, he loves playing games but he is the best of the best.

Aside from Melaniya.

"Luna Oswald, would you care to share your story? After all, we wouldn't be able to deal with all the recent attacks when our ally doesn't know the whole story to why all of this is happening." Hastis said as he grinned at Luna Oswald.

Beta Valise was slightly trembling because of annoyance and anger but Luna Oswald touched his arm.

'I will handle this, Beta Valise.' Luna Oswald said to him. 'Go outside first and guard the door. I want you to make sure that no one else is near this room.' Luna Oswald ordered.

Beta Valise nodded.

'I will, Luna.' He said to her and stood up.

Once the door was closed, Luna Oswald raised her hands up and pushed back her hood she revealed her face to Hastis and Alpha Horton.

Her pale while hair was tied in a ponytail leaving her face bare to the eyes of both men. Her delicate features on display for them but it was her eyes that made men stop at stare once they saw her face.

Her irises are pure gold in color.

It always is in this color.

This means that she and her wolf are one, making her dangerous and alluring at the same time.

She's very powerful.

And men would fight to have her as their mate.

Hastis smiled.

"It's so refreshing to see your face once again, Avarielle." He grinned as he locked eyes with her.

Luna Oswald narrowed her eyes slightly and sighed and looked at Alpha Horton.

Even though Alpha Horton had already seen her face before, he still couldn't shake that feeling of familiarity with her. His wolf was making an appearance once again.

It seems that his wolf comes alive whenever Luna Oswald is involved.

It's probably because his wolf could sense the power she possesses and is now viewing her as a potential mate.

Alpha Horton tried to surpress his growing emotions.

He does not want another mate.

Only, Rosaline...

'And she's gone now...' Alpha Horton thought to himself bitterly. 'She's gone because I didn't listen to her.'

"Luna Oswald, will you tell us a story?" Merviel Hastis said as he made himself comfortable.

"What story?" Luna Oswald asked as her face slightly twitched in irritation.

She reigned in her feelings because she knows that once Hastis notices this, he would waste a lot more time while trying to mess her mood up.

Luna Oswald looked behind her and saw the windows were closed and the curtains were covering the moonlight from entering the room.

"Tell us something about yourself." Hastis shrugged.

"Where should I start?" She asked in a monotonous voice.

"Why don't we start from the beginning?"

Luna Oswald raised a brow in question.

"Let's start from how you ended up here," Hastis said as he looked at Alpha Horton. "How the Alpha of the Blue Orion Pack ended up taking you in..." Hastis smiled at Alpha Horton.

Alpha Horton noticed Hastis' weird look but decided to ignore him.

However, the next words that Hastis said weren't to be ignored.

"Seven years ago," Hastis said slowly then smiled brightly. "Let's start from seven years ago, Luna Oswald."

Alpha Horton froze.

'Seven years ago?' He questioned himself. 'Luna Oswald has been in this pack for seven years?'

Alpha Horton couldn't help but feel slightly suspicious.

His wolf is becoming restless, showing him that it is becoming more alert and alive.

'Why is this happening?' Alpha Horton asked himself.

"Is this really necessary, Hastis?" Luna Oswald asked.

"It is, unless you don't want the Alpha knowing it." Hastis chuckled darkly and looked at Luna Oswald in the eyes as if telling her 'Go on, tell him...unless you can't.'

Luna Oswald's eyes burned bright gold and Alpha Horton tensed as he felt her aura slowly pouring out of her.

"It's alright, Luna Oswald," Alpha Horton began. "You don't have to tell me if you aren't ready. I don't want to push you into doing anything that you might regret later." Alpha Horton finished.

Even though he really wanted to know her story, he won't force her or anything. Not like what he could sense Hastis is doing right now.

"I will tell you, Alpha Horton. I will tell you my story starting from the beginning." Luna oswald said defiantly as she narrowed her eyes at Hastis.

"But I will only tell you what you need to know."

Hastis smiled.

'I'm sorry, but this is the only way.' He said to himself while looking at the two powerful leaders beside him. 'Maybe you might remember something, Ava.'

Hastis sighed and closed his eyes.

Luna Oswald was supposed to regain her memories years ago, however that didn't happen.

Which made Hastis question himself, why?

Perhaps, something went wrong?

'I hope you can remember a piece of your past.' He thought to himself and sighed.

"I will leave the two of you alone now." Hastis said as he started to get up.

Alpha Horton looked up at him in question and Hastis just grinned at him. This appalled Alpha Horton and he averted his eyes from Hastis.

"I trust you to not back out from your words, Luna Oswald. There is still something that I must do so I'm bidding you farewell for now but I shall be back tomorrow morning."

Hastis stood up and went towards the door.

"Good night, Alpha Horton and Luna Oswald."

And then he was gone.

Luna Oswald sat up straigahter and looked at Alpha Horton.

"I," Luna oswald began. "lost my memories seven years ago."

"Luna Oswald...?" Alpha Horton asked in confusion.

"I was rescued by the late Alpha Sylvan Richards and his Beta, Desmond Valise. I was in coma for six months because I suffered from a major injury that probably led to my loss of memory." Luna Oswald said and then her tone of voice slightly changed. "When I woke up, everything felt different. Everything was new to me, as if it was my first time encountering...every single thing."

Alpha Horton was absorbed by her story, 'she lost her memories because of this injury?' He asked himself.

"However," Luna Oswald suddenly said and sharply inhaled. "I knew that something was missing. After a few weeks did I only realized what was wrong with me." Luna Oswald sighed and said the next words so slowly and coldly that it made alpha Horton involuntarily shiver.

"I didn't have a wolf."

————————————————————————————

👑 👑 AUTHOR'S NOTE 👑 👑

Question of the day:

"Do you think that Luna Oswald would remember anything?"

————————————————————————————

Liking the story so far?

Vote now to show your appreciation by clicking the star.

✩ → ★

————————————————————————————

ALSO!

Share this story with other people so that you can drag them down into this suffering while you guys wait for the new update.

Ψ( ̄▽ ̄)Ψ *evil laugh*

Kidding! But hey, why not?

————————————————————————————

You guys can follow me too (just for fun) and for more updates.

(::^ω^::)

————————————————————————————

#MMRM

©Itwasonlyadream801

————————————————————————————

"See you next week!"

End of Chapter

————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.9K 1.8K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...
31.9K 734 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...
180K 5K 8
*Short Story* It is difficult to stay with the people who look down at you like you are some kind of disease. It hurts when they don't want to acknow...
547K 15.5K 37
"What do you want now?" she said gritting her teeth as he got closer and closer by every second. "I want nothing else but you Angel..."he whispered...