Wound Healing (GirlxGirl)

Od mm9023

Ally is a Operating Theatre Nurse who loves her new job working in one of London's busiest hospitals after ha... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 (Epilogue to follow soon)
Chapter 40 - Epilogue
Sequel?
Fading Scars

Chapter 23

21.3K 716 145
Od mm9023

"Lets go" Ally chirped as she clapped her hands continuously throwing her small suitcase on the couch. Rach appeared from her room texting on her phone as Ally rolled her eyes.

"Babe you seriously need to detach yourself from Shel for at least an hour" Ally teased.

"You are worse than me when I was married" she added as Rach laughed clicking send and sliding her phone into her jeans.

"I doubt that Harris" Rach replied as she grabbed her overnight bag hanging it over her shoulder.

"This is going to be amazing..I can't wait" Ally said excitedly as she held her plane ticket and passport in her hand.

It was the day of Rach and Shel's hen party, Rach, Ally and a few of Rach's other friends were flying to Manchester early for some one on one time whilst they met with Shel and her mates later that evening before heading for a meal and then onto a club.

Ally really was excited for her trip to Manchester. She had spent many weekends with an ex girlfriend in Manchester when she was in college and couldn't wait to get back to the night life.

Ally put her passport and plane ticket in her handbag as a Rach strolled over to the door answering the knock.

"Are we going to get shit faced or what" Tiff burst through the door as Ally looked at her confused.

"Come on bitches let's go we've got a plane to catch" Tiff squealed as the three girls laughed their way out of the flat...

**

Ally's back collided with the cubicle door as Katie quickly shifted the lock tightly as Ally moaned feeling Katie's tongue roughly against her own.

"Fuck Al" Katie hissed as her hands glided under Ally's top brushing her fingers against the toned skin. There was no denying it anymore she wanted Ally since she seen her in the airport.

"I was jealous" Katie whispered as her lips pressed against Ally's pulsating neck causing her to moan as Ally's hands slipped under Katie's dress pulling the surgeon further into her.

"Every time Tiff spoke to you..I was full of rage..the way she looked at you...the way she made you laugh..the way.." Katie hissed as Ally's fingers slipped from beneath Katie's dress and pressed against Katie's lips.

Asmuch as she was enjoying hearing how jealous Katie was..she needed her...needed to feel her inside of her...

"I need you" Ally whispered breathlessly as Katie groaned and crashed their lips together, Katie's hands unbuttoned Ally's jeans as slid down them her ex wife's thighs.

Brushing her fingers lightly over Ally's soaked thong Katie groaned pushing her body against Ally's.

"I've missed you so much" Katie mumbled as she bit down on Ally's lip as her fingers pressed against her clit through her underwear. Ally moaned as her fingers were tangled in Katie dark flarey hair.

"Jesus" Ally moaned as Katie's fingers pushed firmly inside her, Katie groaned at how wet Ally was for her.

Steadying a pace as she pressed hard against Ally..Katie's eyes remained firmly on her ex wifes as she watched the effects of her touches. Ally's head pressed firmly against the cubicle door as her body clenched to Katie's touch.

Katie's free hand encouraged the brunette to remove her top, Ally shift her top off quickly dropping it to the ground as Katie's hand pressed firmly over Ally's bra as she pushed the material exposing Ally's erect nipple.

Leaning forward she captured Ally's nipple in her mouth as Ally moaned loudly, she needed to taste Katie's sweet lips on her own.

"You are so sexy" Katie hissed as she quickened her pace as Ally bit down on her lip trying to suppress her moans.

The bathroom door opened as Katie's movement suddenly froze as she glared at a breathless Ally.

"Don't you dare fucking stop" Ally growled her voice low as she brought Katie's lips to own encouraging Katie to resume her actions. Hearing a couple of noises Ally knew it was one of the staff just making sure the toilet was tidy.

She groaned inwardly as she felt her muscles starting to clench as Katie's mouth left her own and began sucking hard against her neck.

The bathroom was filled once again with Ally's moans as soon as the bathroom door shut again indicating they were alone.

"I'm gonna come" Ally moaned as her hand gripped Katie's neck grinding her body fast and hard against Katie's touch.

"Katie" Ally moaned as her body shuddered as Katie's tongue found her own silencing her moans as she came down from her high.

Katie held Ally in place as they both regained their breaths. Katie placed sweet kisses against Ally's neck and chest as Ally hummed quietly biting her lip.

Ally couldn't believe it..Katie was actually kissing her, touching her. God she missed Katie so much, she didn't care that they were in the cubicle of Ruby's bathroom.

"As much as I want to stay like this...we should get back" Katie whispered placing a lingering kiss on Ally's lips.

"Give me your phone" Katie asked as she handed Ally her top off the floor whilst Ally slipped her jeans back around her slender waist.

Ally handed her phone over confused as she watched Katie dial a number and extract her own phone cancelling the call and saving Ally's number.

"Here" Katie smiled handing Ally back her phone as their hands met Ally pulled at her phone as Katie's kept a grip whilst smirking flirtatiously at Ally.

"Come here" Katie whispered as she closed in on Ally once again letting Ally take her phone, Katie's hands found Ally neck as their lips crashed together once again.

Ally moaned once again she couldn't help it, her heart raced as she felt Katie's eager tongue dominating her own. Katie's body pressed against her own, she just wanted to take Katie back to her old flat and fuck her.

"God" Ally groaned clenching between her legs she knew they had to stop before she lost all self control.

"Happy birthday Al" Katie whispered against Ally's lips placing a sweet short kiss and unlocking the cubicle door, leaving an extremely flustered Ally alone in the cubicle.

"Fucking hell" Ally mumbled as soon as she heard the bathroom door shut. She smirked to herself as her fingers traced over her swollen lips...best birthday present ever.

**

Ally smiled shyly as the group of Rach's hen party sat at the departure gates of Stansted Airport waiting for their flight to board...a group that included a certain ex wife that was practically eye fucking her from her seat opposite Ally.

Ally had squealed inwardly yesterday when Rach had told her the exact names that were flying down on their flight..if it was 4 days ago Ally knew she would have dreaded spending time with Katie but now here Katie was sat with no Jane and looking so fuckable in her fitted T-shirt with skinny jeans and knee high boots.

She knew it was these few hours a head she had to cherish until Jane joined the group with Shel and the rest of them that night. Ally tried not to even think about Jane the last few days since she had been with Katie in the toilet.

She left the bathroom 5 minutes after Katie had, her body still trying to recover from her orgasm she had managed to enjoy the rest of the night. Her eyes connecting with Katie's every now and then across the bar she felt like a little school child crushing on her teacher and now here she was trying to join in on the loud chuckles and banter but all she kept thing about was Katie.

Her delicate hands, her tongue, what she could be doing with her tongue..oh god...Ally shot up from her seat as her face flushed as Katie smirked looking away from Ally.

"You alright there babe" Rach asked as Ally nodded

"I'm just going to get a coffee" Ally cleared her throats

"Ok" Rach smiled and turned back to chat with the girls as Ally quickly walked towards the coffee shop three gates down. She shook her thoughts away as she scanned the magazine aisle in the shop as she clutched onto her coffee.

"Hi" Katie's hot breath tickled Ally's skin immediately giving her goose bumps.

"Hey" Ally smiled clearly her husky voice

"Enjoy you little sex daze about me" Katie asked casually as she picked up a random health magazine ensuring her thigh brushed against Ally's.

"How did you know..."

"Al we were married...I know every facial expression you have and I know when you are thinking about..." Katie's voice became lower with each word she spoke snapping her face back up near Ally's "....me fucking you" she added as Ally's eyes widened with a gasp

"Katie" Ally snapped looking around the aisle but the elderly lady further down was still engrossed in a gardening magazine.

"What" Katie laughed.

"It's so true you can't deny it Harris" she smirked.

"You never said you were coming with us on the early flight" Ally stated as her eyes on Katie who was scanning through the shelves of magazines.

"Well we weren't doing much talking the other night" Katie replied as Ally rolled her eyes.

"You know what I mean" Ally replied as Katie brought her attention back to Ally.

Their eyes connected as Katie's fingers brushed Ally's loose strands of highlighted hair away from her face

"Would you have preferred if I told you before or after I made you come" Katie asked as Ally melted with her words remembering the night of her birthday.

"Katie" Ally groaned as her fore head rested lightly on a smirking Katie's shoulder

"Yes baby" Katie whispered as she kissed Ally's head and wrapped her arm around Ally's waist pulling her close.

"What are we going to do" Ally sighed her own arm resting on Katie's hip. Katie shifted her body for Ally to look up at her as her fingers played with the strands of Ally's layered hair.

"Well we are going to get on that plane to Manchester..check into that lovely hotel and then I'm going to knock on your hotel room..." Katie said confidently taking Ally's hot cup from her hand as Ally smiled flirtatiously

"Yeah" Ally asked

"Yeah and then you are going to let me in and..." Katie lowered her voice as she glanced around the quiet shop as she leaned forward letting her hot breath tickle Ally's ear

"then I'm going to make you come with my tongue" Katie whispered seductively as her tongue brushed lightly over Ally's skin causing Ally to moan.

Katie placed a quick kiss on Ally's forehead as she smacked Ally's arse and backed her way up the aisle towards the exit.

"You are such a fucking tease" Ally groaned smacking her hand over her forehead as Katie took a sip of Ally's coffee and giggled her way out of the shop. This was going to be one hell of a hen party..

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

262K 10.3K 28
Doctor AU. Lisa is new to Seoul Medical Hospital and quickly becomes attracted to fellow doctor, Park Chaeyoung, but unfortunately for her the trauma...
51K 883 22
Михаил Варшавский, D.O. There are feelings that are not visible. Bad things happen, but if you don't explore these feelings, life will always seem ba...
97.7K 4K 23
Jessie takes a job as a doctor's assistant for writing inspiration. Trying to run away from her demons, can she allow herself to love when sparks beg...
259K 4.2K 34
There is something so erotic about medicine and this may just be your day so take a seat and wait for the receptionist to say.... The Doctor will see...