When Mr.Rude Meets Ms.Love ✔

By SweetyTeja

Highest Rank: #25 in Fanfiction #31 in Romance WHEN MR.RUDE MEETS MS.LOVE He d... More

Character Sketch & Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
It's all because two people fall in love with each other
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3

Chapter 76

4.8K 276 43
By SweetyTeja

Recap: Sharan's care for Isha and baby.

"Which saree are you going to wear after your bath?" Sharan asked opening the wardrobe.
"That green color saree" she said.
He took the green saree and came near her.
"This is not so good. I am not wearing it. Take my white saree out."she said giving an unsatisfied face.
He went to the wardrobe and took the white saree from it. He gave it to her and she looked at it for sometime.
"Sharan I don't want this white saree"she said
"But why?"he asked.
"Because you don't like white. I also hate white now."she said.
He held his head.
"Okay take that purple color saree which you have first bought for me."she said after a lot of thinking.
"Will you change your decision anymore?"he asked.
"May be" she laughed and he laughed together with her.
*****

"Ishu stand there properly. Don't make it difficult for me" he is washing her hair by applying shampoo. She is in a bathrobe and his dress is already wet while making her bathe.

"I am getting shy. Why are you always behind me Sharan? I can bathe myself."she said blushing.

"Oh really. Infront of your husband?? Isha this is not the first time I am seeing you like this." He started laughing.

"Don't laugh" she hitted on his chest.
"Our baby will also laugh hearing this joke. Baby are you hearing it??? Your mamma is a comedy piece." He slowly pecked her lips.

Her response was unexpected. She pulled him to her. He widened his eyes.
"What are you doing? Don't wet my shirt."he said moving away from her.
"You are already wet Sharan."she again pulled him towards her.
He was amazed.
"Kiss me"she said.
"What???"he was shocked.
"Why are you over reacting as if you are kissing me for the first time? Did you forget what did you say now? Are you getting shy?"she drew circles on his chest.

"Isha are you out of your mind? Sometimes I am wondering with your mood swings."he said pouring water on her hair.
She shivered while the cold water touches her body.
"This is why I said you to use hot water. But you didn't obey me." He scolded her.
But she was enjoying it in a beautiful way. But she shivered more and more.
"Ishu I am getting scared seeing you shivering like this. what should I do now?"he was worried.

"Hug me and kiss me. I want your warmth now"she demanded making him wonder.
"Hey idiot.... Stop this now."he said.
"So you are not bothered about my shivering."she pouted.

He lost his control seeing her beautiful expressions. He pulled her close towards him and started exploring her neck with his lips...She moaned clutching his shirt tightly. He kissed her shoulders snaking his arms around her waist. She shivered within his hold more and more. He couldn't control himself. He cupped her face and captured her lips with his lips. She bit his upper lip. He glared at her and kissed her more hardly pressing himself on to her body completely.

That was when he remembered about their baby. He suddenly withdrew from her leaving her confused.

"You are completely an idiot. Don't try to provoke me atleast for the sake of our baby."he said.
She looked at him confused and disappointed.
"You always do this to me."she complained.
He took the towel and dried her hair slowly. She retained her pout face.
*****
Sharan was lying on Isha's lap while she was busy in caressing his hair. He pressed his ear to her belly pretending to be listening something. She is observing his actions.

"What are you doing Sharan?'she asked.
"Shhhh...Don't disturb us. I am hearing my baby's conversation."he said
"What?? Don't try to fool me. Baby cannot talk now."she said pulling his hair.

"Hahaahhha...you don't know anything Ishu. Our princess is also a blabbering girl just like her mother. Both of you will surely eat my ears"he laughed.
She smiled.
"You deserve it Sharan"she said.
"Yeah for marrying you, I surely deserve it."he said.
"Don't make my baby getting bored. Talk with her."she ordered.
"Hey are you my boss?"he asked.

"Yes now I am your boss and you are my employee. Your job is to make our baby happy. Do you remember how you treated me as an employee when you didn't trust me long back?"she asked suddenly remembering.

Suddenly his face became sad. She noticed it.
"What happened Sharan?" She cupped his face.
"Isha don't make me remember that days. I wanted to forget everything. But the memories of how I ill treated you still hunting me. How much I hurted you??? I disrespected you and questioned your self respect many times. I know no one would have forgive me unless it's you." He said resting his head on her heart.

"Shut up Sharan. Don't I have the right to tell a joke?? Why are you still remembering it?? It's all happened. And the best thing is we are still together. Don't need to think about it now."she patted her head.

He raised his chin and slowly smiled. They hugged together.

"Sharan,there was something in our past which I really liked."she said after a long pause.
"What's it?"he asked
"Our cute fights. I used to enjoy our all fights. Really I am missing our fights now."she said.
He chuckled.
"I know that fights made our relationship strong. Isn't it?"he looked at her.

"Ofcourse. Sharan If I ask you something will you do it for me?"she asked.
"Tell me. I will do anything for you."he assured.
"Will you fight with me now?"she said shocking Sharan.
"What?? Are you serious?"he asked.
"Yeah...Pls Sharan...I want to see my Mr.Rude once again."she said her wish.

"You are mad girl. Take some rest. You would be ok then...."he teased her.
"Sharan I am serious. I want you to scold me....Plssssssssss"she requested.
"Stop it idiot. I don't want to go back to those days. Infact I hate those cursed moments when I behaved rudely with you."he warned seriously.

"Then why did you promise me to do anything for me? You are always like this only. No value for your words and promises. I am fed up with your behavior. Get lost. I don't wanna see you"she said angrily.

"Are you serious?? If I go away who will take care of you and our baby??"he asked seriously.
"I am here to take care of my baby and I don't want anyone's help to look after me. Do you think that only you can care us? It's only your thought. Each baby needs their mother more. Father is not mandatory. A lot of woman are raising their kids without father." She said turning her face away.

"Oh so you are thinking that I am an unwanted one here. Very good Isha. You are too smart. Unfortunately your husband was not smart enough to understand your tricks. You are brilliant. Anyway I dont want to be a burden here. I am going. All the best to you and your baby."he said.

The sudden change in his voice made Isha worried.
"Sharan what are you saying?? I was just joking to irritate you. Why did you take it serious? Leave it. It was all because of my stupid mood swings."she tried to hug him. Shocking her he moved away from her.

"No Isha. Now only I could understand your real thoughts about me and my place in your heart. I know you said that words from your true mind. You dont want me now. I was always behind you to take care of you. May be because of that now you feel bore with me. Anyway I will not disturb you anymore. I am going."he said.

She is at the edge of crying now.
"Stop it Sharan. I will kill you if you once again say this."she shouted with tears.
Making her standing like a statue,he left the room. She was shocked enough that she couldn't understand what happened. She heard a car horn. She ran towards downstairs only to see the car driving outside the main gate. She felt darkness in her eyes.

"What have you done Sharan? Why did you leave me?? "She was about to fall back when a hand held her waist safely. She once again shocked to see the face infront of her.

"Sharan....."she called.
There stands our Sharan with a smile.
"Do you think I will leave you and my baby? Even if you asks for it seriously, I cannot stay away from you both."he said.

She gritted her teeth with anger and slapped him on his arm.

"Ouchhhhh....Who said that you are weak? You are strong enough to win a war alone..."he said trying to pacify her.

"Sharan stop your stupid jokes. Otherwise you will get more from me. Do you know how much I was tensed??? Who the hell went outside with the car?? Your ghost....??"she was fuming in anger.

"It's our driver. I asked him to go out with the car. I am sorry Ishu." He said smiling.
"Why Sharan?? Why?" She asked.
"Because you asked me to fight with you. Now I fulfilled my promise. How is it?"he asked for which her eyes widened.

Isha suddenly hitted him on his chest continously. He tried to stop her but she didn't.
"You idiot, stupid.... Do you know how much I was worried? You are always like this Sharan. You wants to hurt me always. And thats your biggest entertainment. You are so cruel. You will not change never ever...."she said crying with anger.

That was the time when he realized about his actions and it's impact created on her. He felt guilty. He didn't protest instead allowed her to hit him as much as she want. She fell on to his chest crying. He hugged her tightly.

"I am so sorry Isha. I just did it for fun. I didn't think about your health too. I am really a stupid. Really sorry dear."he kissed her forehead.

"No. You forgot the fact that I am pregnant with your child. You behaved very cruel to me. For a moment I thought I lost you, our baby lost her father. "she ran away from there wiping her tears.

"Isha don't run. Pls go slowly"he followed her.
He entered their room to find Isha crying laying on the bed. He sat beside her and pulled her to his lap.
"I am sorry Isha....Pls stop crying. Pls think about our baby atleast. Doctor said that you shouldn't be emotional."he said wiping her tears.
She slapped on his hand again.

"Oh really..?? Do you think about our baby?? If so you wouldn't have done this to me. You dont have love for me and our baby." She said.
"Stop your words Isha. You started it all. Don't you remember how did you ask me for a fight?" He said.
"Yeah..I am the reason for everything...But are you dump to do all this hearing me? Did you lose your brain Sharan? "She asked.
"Ok ok I am the reason. I accept...Tell me what should I do as a punishment...I hurted you a lot as always. Really I am the most dump husband in this earth. Isha I am really sorry. "He said from heart.

"Ask for baby's forgiveness first.."she said.
"I will. But pls stop crying first. I hate your tears. I can't afford it when I am the reason for it."he said cupping her face.

She wiped the tears.
Sharan held her belly.
"I am sorry baby. I made your mom cry again. Pls tell her to stop crying."He kissed her belly.

He rested his ears on her belly for sometime.
"Wow...my baby forgave me...now it's your turn.. Isha...pls forgive me. Tell me what should I do to make you happy and forget this."he said holding her hands.

"I will tell my punishment tonight" she said making a face. Sharan nodded.
*****
Precap: Sweet Punishment.

Pic credit: pranushka2379 at Instagram

- Not Edited -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 121K 60
Highest ranking: #9 Romance & #4 in General Fiction!!! WARNING: I wrote this book when I was 17 so there is a ton of grammatical errors so please re...
13K 909 13
This is my 4th Fanfiction on Anidita... So basically this ff will start from the end of the sanyasi track with a different plot... Read intro part...
753K 45.8K 60
"Are you trying to tell me that she may never accept you as her husband?" asked a furious Anirudh. Amar chuckled at his cousin's anger and answered "...
31.7K 2.2K 25
Marry you pls me will ? - Huh ? Did I read it right ?? Yes you did ! Weird title but why is it so ?? Read to find out ! 😜😁 This is a short fanficti...