Chapter 77

Recap: Isha asking to fight - Sharan's prank making Isha worry
*****
"Hey Isha. Don't move your feet" Sharan told dipping her feet in hot water.
"Enough Sharan. One hour is finished."she shouted.
"No. It's only 45 minutes finished....15 minutes still remaining."he corrected.

Isha kept silent as she knows her husband will not be ready do any compromise in anything prescribed by doctor. Doctor has adviced her to dip her both feet in medium hot water for one hour before sleeping. It is always Sharan's duty to make her do everything for her. He is more concerned over her health and their baby. Sometimes Isha feel sad for seeing her husband's struggle for her. She cried her tears out without Sharan's notice. On the other hand Sharan never failed to notice it. But he didn't ask her for the reason as he knows it will make her more emotional. Both of them hid their sorrows from each other and smiled for the well being of their baby. 24*7 Sharan is now with Isha. He neither went to office till now nor bothered about anything other than his wife.

Ishana's PoV
How Sharan? How?...How a man can love his wife this much?? I know you are sacrificing everything for me now a days. Your wife is not so cruel to avoid your struggles. I know Sharan how much you loves our baby. That was the only reason I took this risk. I know our baby will be safe with you even if her mother is not with her. I love you Sharan. I know nothing will happen to me when you are with me. I love you Sharan.
*****

She looked at the innocent face of her husband who is caressing her feet

She looked at the innocent face of her husband who is caressing her feet. He noticed her gaze on him and raised his brows. Suddenly she remembered about how he played with her and made her tense in the name of that fight. That made her face dark. She glared at him with anger. He understood that his wife is still angry with him. She turned her face away breaking the eye contact with him. He smirked.

Sharan's PoV
My idiot is still angry with me and I really deserve it. What would have happened if something had happened to her because of the tension I gave her?? What would have been the fate of my baby if her leg had skipped while running??? No never....I must have deal with her mood swings in a more sensitive way. Isha was right. I always enjoyed in hurting her and didn't change till now. Noone will bear my nasty behavior unless it is my idiot. I am really Sorry Ishu. I know how much you are loving me. You are ready to die for me and my baby. And what I am doing?? Still playing with you.
*****
Sharan came to bed and caressed Isha's hair who was lying on the bed with open eyes. She is staring at ceiling. He slowly touched her hands and she jerked it hardly. She turned her face away. He felt sad for her. He laid beside her and encircled his arm over her waist who is turning to the other side. She sat over the bed and moved from him. He got up from bed seeing her reaction.

"I am sorry Isha"he whispered in her ears.
"I don't want your stupid sorry."she snapped.
"I won't leave you till you forgive me. Because I can't tolerate your avoidance. Ok I am ready to do anything for your mercy."he said resting his head on her shoulder. Because of unknown reasons she allowed him to do so. Suddenly she felt to vomit. Before she could reach the bathroom she threw up on floor. She stood there with a confused and pale face. He held her and made her sit on the bed. He gave her water.  She looked at the floor.