Tempted (#Wattys2015)

By LostxInxStereo

Bella Knowle is almost through her last year of high school. She's a straight A student, loves music, and has... More

Tempted:00:
Tempted:01:
Tempted:02:
Tempted:03:
Tempted:04:
Tempted:05:
Tempted:06:
Tempted:07:
Tempted:08:
Tempted:09:
Tempted:10:
Tempted:11:
Tempted:12:
Tempted:13:
Tempted:14:
Tempted:15:
Tempted:16:
Tempted:17:
Tempted:18;
Tempted:19:
Tempted:20:
Tempted:21:
Tempted:22:
Tempted:23:
Tempted:24:
Tempted:25:
Tempted:26:
Tempted:27:
Tempted:28:
Tempted:29:
Tempted:30:
Tempted:31:
Tempted:32:
Tempted:33:
Tempted:34:
Tempted:35:
Tempted:36:
Tempted:37:
Tempted:38:
Tempted:39:
Tempted:40:
Tempted:41:
Tempted:42:
Tempted:43:
Tempted:44:
Tempted:45:
Tempted:46:
Tempted:47:
Tempted:48:
Tempted:49:
Tempted:50:
Tempted:51:
Tempted:52:
Tempted:53:
Tempted:54:
Tempted:55:
Tempted:56:
Tempted:57:
Tempted:58:
Tempted:59:
Tempted:60:
Tempted:61:
Tempted:62:
Tempted:63:
Tempted:65:
Tempted:66:
Tempted:67:
Tempted:68:
Tempted:69:
Tempted:70:
Tempted:71:
Tempted:72:
Tempted:73:
Tempted:74:
Tempted:75:
Tempted Sequel: Tragedy

Tempted:64:

7.1K 240 67
By LostxInxStereo

*Bella*

I stretched myself out, rolling over an felt with my hand in Justin's spot. It was empty.

I sat up, rubbing my eyes and looked towards the bathroom, and when that was empty at my side table where I note was.

If I'm not home when you wake up, I just went for a quick run. I'll be up to make us breakfast. Love you

- Justin

I heard clattering in the kitchen, the aroma of bacon filling my nostrils.

Best boyfriend ever.

I pushed myself up out of bed, stretching again and fixed the straps on my cami.

Tomorrow we had school...I wanted to get some shopping before then.

I wish I could go out and shop with Jackie...I didn't want to ask Justin to go with me...and by myself was just...well, by myself.

"Oh, you're up. I have to make us some eggs, but I wanted to run you in some coffee first. So, good morning."

"Good morning." I grinned, standing up on my tiptoes and placed a chaste kiss to his lips. "I don't think I'm going to ever get used to your little facial hair. I like it."

"I thought about shaving it before school..."

"No," I shook my head, pecking his lips again. "You look very handsome."

"I never thought I'd hear the day when you told me not to shave."

"I will take it over plenty of other things."

He handed me the coffee, resting his hand in the small of my back as we went to the kitchen.

"How was your run?"

"Really good, I felt like I never smoked in my life."

"That makes me really happy." I sat my mug down, wrapping my arms around his torso from behind and resting my head on his back.

"I have a doctors appointment next Thursday after school, we can try to order out then if you want. I'll drop you off at home and then head out."

"Ok." I nodded, kissing his shoulder blade. "I think I might run out to get a few things later."

"What?"

"Clothes. Dad is supposed to ship more of mine when they are given information...but that won't be happening for a while."

"I'm sorry, Bell."

"Don't be sorry. It's not your fault. I know they're only trying to help."

"I'll go with you if you want."

"You don't have to. I already dragged you out once."

"I want to. It's an easy way for me to spend time with you...you should get some new bras and stuff too while you're at it."

"I do have a gift card," I blushed, glad he couldn't see my face. "But you're the one that's making me wait, remember?"

"Doesn't mean I can't enjoy the view in the mean time."

"And control yourself?"

"Possibly."

"Hmmm," I giggled into his back, moving my lips back to his shoulder. "We'll see."

"I'll buy them for you myself."

"You've never actually picked out anything like that for me." I pulled back a little, blushing again when he looked down.

"I've come close to it."

"Here, then you can pick when we go today - but I'm not wearing it until the day you're no longer making me wait, so you'll have to give me a heads up."

"That sounds fair enough."

I pulled away, sitting my coffee mug on the table as Justin came over with our plates.

"You should have woken me up to help you." I told him, grabbing his sides.

"How in the world could I have woken you up when you were sleeping? Especially after you woke up last night."

"Oh yeah, right."

"How'd you sleep after that?"

"I slept ok."

"You know Benny sent some stuff over about the psychologists if you want to look at them."

"Oh...yeah, ok."

"I think it'll be good for you," He went around me, taking me chair and pulling it out for me to sit in. "I'm not just saying that either...You could talk about things you can't with me. They could help better than I could. You have nightmares all the time Bells."

"It's kind of routine though now. It's not different - or abnormal anymore."

"But that's not right. It is abnormal. I know I have them too, but I just - I want you to be happy, and mentally too."

"I know you do."

"Maybe we can unpack a little today too if you want. The house seems much more ours now than it did when we first got here."

"Yeah it does. I love our pictures." I smiled as he sat down, stabbing a mouthful of eggs into my fork.

"One day we'll have family pictures."

"Mhm," I felt myself blush as I swallowed, a wink sent across the table which made my heart flutter.

"We should probably get some more practice in first."

"Justin!"

"I've heard that before."

"Stop it!" My face was probably a deep red as I hit his free hand, then covered my cheeks with my palms.

"You are way to easy."

"What is that supposed to mean?" I raised an eyebrow, a small smirk forming on my lips.

"You know what I mean."

"Well, I guess I should be a little tougher. Easy is never any fun."

"I kind of like where this is going..."

"Eat your breakfast dork."

"Party pooper."

"Don't even get me started."

______________

*Justin*

9:19 AM

"Does this look ok?" Bella asked, pointing to her cropped white shirt and shorts.

"More than ok." I grinned, stepping forward and grabbed her waist. "I definitely will get used to this California weather."

"What if the sun turns me blonde?"

"No." I shook my head, sticking out my bottom lip in a pout. "You're a brunette. My brunette."

"Well I highly doubt it would happen, but trust me, the weather was an easy adjustment."

"What about the earthquakes?"

"No, stop!" She squealed, grabbing hold of my hands. "You're going to jinx it!"

"Oh no I'm not. Would you relax?"

"Oh yeah, something I do so easily."

"I could make you relax pretty easily..."

"But you're not."

"I could."

"Shut up." She was blushing, trying to walk away, but my grip tightened, pulling her up against my chest. "Justin come on, I have to do something with my hair."

"No," I shook my head, leaning so our lips were a few inches apart. "Leave it down. I like your hair down."

"Alright, well then I'm ready to go I guess."

"We can leave when you kiss me - and not one of your wimpy pecks. A really good kiss."

"And what is your definition of a really good kiss?"

"Any kind of kiss that's not a peck."

She stood up on her tiptoes, wrapping her arms around my neck and smiled, leaning in just enough to press her lips against mine in a kiss for a few seconds.

"I love you." I closed my eyes, leaning my forehead against hers while she ran her fingers through the back of my hair.

"I love you too."

"Come on, let's go, and we're going to Victoria's Secret first."

"Alright." She blushed, letting me pull her out of her room.

____________________

10:12 AM

"This is a little weird." I mumbled, moving my thumb along her hand.

"What? Being in here with me?"

"Yeah." I nodded, rubbing my neck with my free hand. "Just different I guess."

"Well look at it as a girlfriend dragging her boyfriend in with her."

"I wouldn't necessarily call it dragging."

"Because you wanted to come."

"I just wish you could model it all for me. That'd make it easier."

"No it wouldn't, I have no boobs."

"Yes you do," I nodded, leaning into her ear. "And they're very nice."

"My flat chest?"

"You're not flat," I shook my head, wrapping my arms around her shoulders. "Trust me."

"Great now I'm blushing."

"You should get red." A smirk curled across my lips, my eyes locking on the color. "You don't have red...it could match your lips."

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Yes." I nodded quickly, nibbling her ear.

"Justin, stop! People are going to start staring!" It was a whisper, but her cheeks were definitely red.

"Let them stare. Then they'll see how much I love you."

"You're a dork."

"A dork that loves you. So red, or light blue. Light blue would look good too...I'm really liking this."

"What?"

"Imagining you in these different things." There I was smirking again, taking her hand and followed behind her. "Especially with permission."

"Enjoy it while it lasts."

"You're really funny. I always have permission."

"Oh my goodness."

"It's true. I could just pop in the shower while your in there just to say hey."

"No you'd scare the crap out of me and in reflex I'd probably slap you."

"Hmm...hold on let me process that...I like it."

"Oh my gosh." She mumbled with a playful eye roll.

"Don't roll your eyes at me missy. There will be severe consequences."

"You know," She turned around, putting her hands on my arms. "For making me wait, you aren't being very nice about it."

"Oh stop, you know I love you, and I think it will all be quite worth it."

"Do you know what Thursday is?"

"Yes," I nodded, reaching out and wrapped my arms around her waist. "It marks a year with the prettiest girl on the whole entire planet."

"And who's that?"

"Ehhh, I don't even remember her name."

"Justin!"

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding!" I pulled her against my chest, pecking her nose. "Her name is Isabelle Rose Knowle - in the future her last name will be Bieber...and I love her very much."

"I love you too...now if we don't start looking we're going to be here all day."

I chortled, blushing as she winked at me and turned away. "You said we."

"Well you want to pick and I have to like in order to actually wear it, and guess what?"

"What?"

"You'll never know when I'm wearing it."

"Oh trust me, I'll know."

"Come on." She whined, pulling me along.

A half hour later we were out of there - and I didn't really want to be...after all I could only imagine what she was wearing under her clothes - and I was enjoy that all in itself.

But so were other guys, and they were getting on my last nerve.

The next one that looked at her I just might punch in the face.

"Can we go in there?"

"Huh?" I asked, looking down at her as she reached up for my hand that was draped over her shoulder.

"Oh my goodness, would you stop giving guys the death glare and listen to me?" She laughed a little, my jaw locking in place. "You're cute when you get protective - sometimes."

"Sometimes?"

"Yeah."

"Why not all the time?"

"Because sometimes it's a little too much."

"I don't appreciate them looking at you when I am right here - or ever - but especially because I'm here."

"They're all staring at me because I'm with you, and they just see how attractive you are, so they're looking to see what they can do to change themselves."

"Or they're just looking at you and enjoying the freaking view of your body - when it's clearly mine."

"You're so cute." She smiled, pecking my cheek. "How about you stop looking around and you look at me? Meaning don't look for the guys."

"Ok." I nodded, letting my hand fall down to her hip and pulled her closer to me. "I can really get used to this while 'Caligirl' thing though, especially with you comfortably showing skin like this."

"I'm getting my belly button pierced."

"Oh my goodness, are you still stuck on that? Babe, getting a tattoo was a challenge for you."

"But I did it. I'm getting another one of those too. It wasn't bad. A belly button piercing won't be much different."

"Oh no, not at all. This time the needle just goes through your skin."

"I can do it."

"I know you can, plus it'll look pretty hot. When are you going to do it?"

"I'm not sure. When I have free time." She shrugged, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"We have free time now." I smirked, giving her hip a squeeze.

"Oh no, you're not going to know when I do it. You'll have to figure it out."

"That could end badly. What if let's say we're making out and I accidentally bump you. That would hurt, and I'd feel bad."

"I'm sure it wouldn't hurt that bad compared to other things I've been through pain wise."

I frowned, pursing my lips as we continued to walk.

I hated that she was right.

__________________

*Bella*

9:43 PM

"Thanks for coming with me today." I smiled, leaning over Justin and kissed his cheek.

"You're welcome." He smiled back, catching my waist in his hands. "We have class in the morning."

"Yeah, we do."

"I'm still allowed to walk you to your first class right?"

"I'd love that." I nodded quickly, leaning down closer so our lips were a few inches apart.

"And all your other classes?"

"Mhm." I nodded again, brushing my lips against his.

"Don't tease." He scolded, pulling me down on top of him. "Teasing leads to trouble."

"Me? In trouble? You couldn't be mad at me."

"Oh, but I have been." He raised an eyebrow, sliding his hands along my hips.

"Not for my kisses."

"Sometimes, when you tease like this."

"Hmmm, you mad in a situation like this could be very interesting."

"You bet it would," He smirked, giving my hips a squeeze. "Are you going to kiss me or not?"

A slight giggle escaped my lips as I blushed, then I kissed him, my stomach twisting in a knot.

It never got old, I always felt that little spark.

He reached up, cupping my cheek with his palm.

"Why are we waiting again?" I mumbled, pulling away and momentarily rested my head on his shoulder.

"Because I want to make it special, and yes, it was special before, but you know what I mean."

I groaned, resting my head in the crevice of his neck, then started trailing kisses.

"Bella..."

"Shhh, I'm just loving on you. I promise."

"You're sure about that? Not trying to get me to cave?"

"A little." I mumbled, lifting up my head so I could meet his gaze again with my palms place on both sides of is head. "But if you just want to kiss, that's ok. We can do that."

"Yeah and we'll have seriously swollen lips."

I giggled, leaning down again, but he kissed me first, slowly moving my hands under my shirt and along my sides.

Why do I even bother to wear a shirt?

Then we were flipped over, my arms were able to wrap around his neck, and we just laid like that for a while.

Kissing.

I loved every moment of it.

"Do you remember that one night I came over to your house all beat up?" Justin mumbled against my lips, brushing my hair off to the side.

"I won't ever forget that night...it's the night you told me stuff."

"It was the first night I felt like I actually had somewhere to go."

"He hurt you," I frowned, running my fingertips along his shoulder where the faint scare was. "It killed me...and I loved taking care of you. You're lip was busted up too."

"Trust me, it was worse than that."

"But never again."

"No never."

I remember meeting him for the first time, the feeling I got in the pit of my stomach when he walked over to me - I thought back then it was me being scared, but it was a different kind of scared now I think.

"Do you remember meeting me for the first time?" I asked him, tracing patterns along his chest.

"How could I ever forget that?"

"I don't know...What did you think when you saw me?"

"Honestly?"

"Yes, honestly." I raised an eyebrow, looking down and away from his gaze. "What did you think?"

"I thought," He put his finger under my chin, lifting my gaze back up to meet you. "Whoever was calling you their's was probably the luckiest man on earth."

"But I wasn't anyone's."

"That's why you're mine," His lips softly met mine, my stomach doing that familiar twist. "And that's why I'm the luckiest man on earth."

"It's always going to be a battle of who's luckier, isn't it?"

"Probably for the rest of our lives."

"I'm honestly ok with that."

"Me too."

________________________

*Justin*

"Hey, wake up." I ran the back of my hand along Bella's cheek, leaning down enough so I wouldn't scare her when she woke up. "Oh Bella."

"Can't I just have five more minutes?"

"Five more minutes and you'll never get out of bed, sweetheart."

"Why do I feel like this should be reversed?"

"Because it should be, but I got up early to make us breakfast."

"Tomorrow I'm making you breakfast."

"Oh are you?"

"Yeah," She nodded, stretching and grabbed my hand. "Did you sleep well?"

"Of course, I enjoyed cuddling you all night."

"I enjoyed being cuddled."

"I switched it up this morning and made us chocolate chip pancakes."

"You didn't." She smiled as I helped her up, pressing my lips to her forehead.

"Oh but I did."

"And look at your hair," She laughed, reaching up and brushed it to the side. "You really did just wake up and make breakfast."

"I had to make sure I left you enough time to get ready. I don't need to be blamed because I made breakfast."

"I wouldn't do that!" She pouted, sticking out her bottom lip and faced me, but I looked down at her, raising my eyebrow. "I wouldn't."

"I know baby, I know."

"Sometimes it's a pain in the butt to have to look up at you like this."

"You're little, I love it. At least you're a little taller than my mom."

"Shhh, you're making it worse."

"No, I love it," I said as she walked away, grabbing her by the waist and kissed her cheek multiple times. "And I love you."

"I love you."

"Kiss me and I'll let you go."

"I haven't brushed me teeth."

"Shhhh, I don't care. Kiss me."

"You keep sushing me and - "

"Kiss me."

She stood up on her tiptoes, wrapping her arms around my neck, and I rested my hands in the small of her back, leaning down and kissed her softly.

I'd be doing a lot of that today - in front of everyone.

________________________________

*Bella*

9:08 AM

"Justin!" I giggled, leaning farther into him as he placed kisses all over my cheek, my free hand rested on his shoulder. "You're going to be late!"

He chuckled. "I have a solid fifteen minutes, I'm going to be fine, stop worrying. I love you."

"I love you too." With a smile, I stood up on my tiptoes, pecking his lips again. "Get to class."

"One more, just one more."

Before I could even protest,he kissed me again, then the tip of my nose, my cheeks starting to ache from the smile on my face.

"I'll see you at lunch. I'll call you when we finish up."

"Ok."

"Make good choices!" He teased, then quickly ducked away with his books.

Oh my gosh, he was so cute.

My hair curtained my face as I turned away, the tips of my fingers brushing up to touch my lips.

How could I not be distracted by all of that during first period? I finally got to know what it felt like to go to school with your boyfriend.

I literally feel like I'm on Cloud 9 right now - it might sound cliche, but it's true.

I already knew I was going to love going to my classes like this.

I only had two classes today. Tomorrow I had three, and two of them I had with Justin. My last class was a dance class, and I was so nervous for that one.

It had been years since I had been dancing.

But Justin and I had English and Chemistry together...so there's my lab partner - which means I won't struggle so much.

It also means I get to study with him - and have study breaks.

Now I had to focus during this class...but how could I after the way he left me?

_____________

*Justin*

10:53 AM

"You're not from around here, are you?" A blonde girl asked, who's name I had learned to be Kristen.

She was already annoying the shit out of me.

Mainly because I could tell she was trying to get somewhere and she wasn't taking a hint.

"Oh, no." I shook my head, playing with my pen. "My girlfriend and I moved about a month ago now."

"Seriously? From where?"

"D.C. We just wanted to get out of that place, we took a risk." I shrugged, looking through the psychology book. "I don't know why I didn't take this in high school."

I should have taken AP Psychology in high school. If I wouldn't have been such an idiot then I wouldn't be sitting here next to her.

"It's not too bad." She smiled, flipping her hair over her shoulder.

Oh god. I was not going to be able to handle this.

Bella save me.

I wanted food. I was dying for lunch, and she got out of class right before I did. She's waiting for me and I'm sitting here listening to this chick talk.

Let's hope I don't kill her before I'm dismissed.

I decided not to respond to the girls remark, but I waited until I was given the ok to leave, and I flew out of that room probably faster than I liked to drive sometimes.

I'd make it to Bella's room right as she got out, which I wasn't expecting, but I won't complain.

I had tried to trace the route out in class, and occasionally I'd glance down at the map, but I seemed to be ok.

There she was when I walked down the hall, leaning back against the wall on her phone.

My phone buzzed in my pocket then, and I couldn't help the chuckle that came out of me.

"I'm right here silly." I smiled at her, leaning forward and kissed her softly on the lips. "Miss me?

"You know I did. Are you ready for lunch?"

"Yes, I'm starving. What do you want?"

"What do you want?"

"I asked you first."

"If you had your choice, you'd let me pick all the time."

"So what do you want?"

She rolled her eyes, giving me a tug by my hand on the way out of the building.

"There is so much here...do you want to stay here, or go out?"

"Let's stay here. We can go and drop our books off in the car then go get something to eat."

"Ok."

"You look pretty." I let go of her hand, putting my arm around her and pecked her temple.

"Thank you."

When we got in the parking lot, that blonde was there, and I saw her looking at us.

"You're welcome - now don't look. There is a blonde girl a little ways down, she's in my Psychology class. I can already tell she's going to flirt too much, and I told her I have a girlfriend, so you know now I told her. It's just whether or she took a hint."

"I'm not looking, but I don't like her already." She mumbled, reaching up for my hand on her arm.

"Well you don't have anything to worry about." I grinned, placing a few kisses on her cheek. "I am all yours."

"Good." She blushed, finally looking over at the girl. "Definitely from here."

"I know, I'll make sure I pick a different seat Wednesday. Are you excited for class with me tomorrow?"

"Of course I am - but I swear if you start any funny business Justin I will -"

"Ow, that hurts." I pretended to be offended, pulling my arm from around her shoulders as we walked. "You haven't even given me a chance yet."

"It was a warning."

"Are you going to sit next to me?" I frowned, lightly pressing her up against the side of my car.

"Yes." She nodded, smiling up at me with her books held against her chest.

"Good." My hand rested beside her head, making sure I was close enough to brush my lips along hers. "I don't want to be alone when I could be with you."

"Me neither."

I leaned in the rest of the way, making sure I kissed her softly as my free hand fell down to her neck.

"Come on," I unlocked the car, gently taking her books and sat them in the back seat, then took her hand. "Let's go get something to eat."

"Should I get us a table or something? I don't...really know what to do."

"Nah, I'm sure we'll be fine. The place was huge and there are still classes going on. If anything we can eat outside. The beach is right there. I wouldn't mind eating out there with you."

"I love it here." She smiled, swinging our hands as we walked.

"You do?"

"Yeah," Bella nodded her head, smiling up at me as she bit down on her lip. "It was a good choice."

"You've barely written though."

"I will. Once I get a job I'm going to set up all my recording equipment so I can figure out what else I need so I can make music again."

"Did you enjoy your music class today?"

"I did, it's a little different, but obviously it would be because we were in New York before - I was in New York before...but I'll be able to adjust fine."

"I'm going to be the first to get to hear everything, correct?"

"Of course," She nodded quickly, swallowing a little. "I'm terrfired to have to share it."

"Don't be. You're probably better than everyone in that room."

"You're saying that because you're my boyfriend."

"No I'm not." I insisted, my eyebrows coming together. "It's true. You probably are."

"I guess we'll have to see about that."

"Oh stop it." I brought her hand up to my lips, kissing the back of it.

"Would you come and sing with me one time? Or record it with me?"

"I don't know if you want my voice ruining your music."

"Ruining?!" She stopped walked, turning so she faced me. "If anything you'll make it ten times better, it would mean a lot to me, please, please, please?"

"See, the problem here is you know I can't say no to you."

"Thank you." She grinned, standing up on her tiptoes and pecked my lips. "Now come on, I'm hungry."

__________________________________

VOTE COMMENT VOTE COMMENT VOTE COMMENT :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 3.2K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
69K 1.1K 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ October 27, 2020 Ended ~ January 30, 2021 ~ Started editing ~ March 11, 2021 End Editing ~ April 27, 2021 ****...
10.5K 347 31
Once voted Most Likely to be the one who wore the most fashionable high-waters, it's hard to believe but undoubtedly true that Justin Bieber went to...
271K 9K 42
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Claire is in trouble. More specifically, her family is. Or the lack th...