Love a Bully แฏฝ Vkook

De DinsFire

(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite b... Mais

Ayo ladies and gentleman ^^
โ—An IMPORTANT messageโ—
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Do you mind?
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
addressing the ages & thank ya!
Part 18
Part 19
Part 19.5
Part 20 (HS)
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
I was tagged
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Down Memory Lane
Down Memory Lane PT. 2
Down Memory Lane PT. 3
Down Memory Lane PT. 4
Part 40 [Book #1 Finale]
Love a Bully 2.0?
Question

Part 4

18.6K 1K 1.7K
De DinsFire

Jungkook lay there, his heart beating fast. Taehyung's forcefulness somehow...excited him.

JM: "Kookie??"

Jungkook snap out of it and looked up at Jimin. He sat up and peeked around Jimin to Taehyung who was walking down the field with his friends, his arm still around Tzuyu.

JK: "...are Taehyung and Tzuyu going out?"

A confused expression came across Jimin's face~

JM: "What? Taehyung just slammed you into the ground...and that's what you're worried about?"

JK: "I'm not worried...I'm just curious."

Jimin shook his head. Putting Jungkook's odd response to the side, he grabbed Jungkook hands and pull him up off the ground~

JM: "You're not hurt are you?"

JK: "My hand hurts a little bit, but other than that...I'm fine."

JM: "I can't believe you actually punched him!"

JK: "Yeah...me neither." He looked down at his hand and rubbed it.

JM: "He deserved it...I can't believe he teased you about liking him. Who could ever like him??"

JK: "It looks like Tzuyu does.."

JM: "Well then, she's whack. Come on, let's go to my house...it's been a crazy day."

Jungkook nodded slowly and the two of them started walking. Jungkook took one look back at Taehyung and Tzuyu before they got out of sight.
~
TY: "I was hoping for a little more action...but it was nice of you to spare Jeon Jungkook like that."

Tae: "Beating up Jungkook would be like beating up a baby. He has no chance against me...so, it's not really fair. But, that doesn't mean I won't if he push me to the point."

TY: "So, what's the deal between you two anyways? Why don't you guys like each other?"

Taehyung was quiet for a moment,

Tae: "He's just really annoying."

TY: "Annoying? Huh, he seems quiet to me."

Tae: "He is. But...it's complicated."

The look on Jungkook's face when Taehyung grabbed him was imprint in his mind. Jungkook looked scared, but there was also something else that he couldn't quite put his finger on. Taehyung thinking to himself: "Was he...blushing?"

TY: "Well...there's my ride."

Tzuyu waved to the boys and walked over to a car. Taehyung and the others walked down the sidewalk.

HS: "So, did it hurt when Jungkook hit you??"

Taehyung rubbed his jaw, it hurt to the touch~

Tae: "A little bit...but I can tell he wasn't giving me his all."

YG: "What if he knocked you out? Talk about embarrassing.."

Tae: "Jungkook isn't that strong. Yeah, the punch kind of hurt, but I doubt he could knock me out...even if he did use all his strength."

NJ: "Don't be so sure about that...I hear the quiet types are the ones you should look out for."

Tae: "Eh. I'm not worried....I just hope he doesn't get used to me going easy on him. Because next time, I won't."
~
Jimin's House

After the boys ate, studied and watched a movie, Jimin got into his bed and Jungkook laid down on the mattress that Jimin's mom had laid out for him. The two of them talked for awhile before going to bed, quietly, so Jimin's mom didn't hear that they were still awake.

JM: "So, you didn't finish what you were saying early in the hallway. When I asked you why you are so afraid of upsetting Taehyung."

Jungkook looked over at the wall and twiddle his fingers~

JK: "I can't remember..." He lied. "So many things were going through my mind in that moment."

JM: "I still can't believe you stopped him from opening that bottle.."

JK: "Don't remind me.."

JM: "I don't buy that the only reason you stopped him from opening the bottle is because you were afraid of ruining his designer jacket."

JK: "Aigoo...when are you going to stop questioning me about why I do what I do..?"

JM: "When you tell me the truth."

JK: "I am telling the truth."

Jimin scooted himself to the edge of the bed and propped himself up on his elbow. He looked down at Jungkook and raised his eyebrow.

Jungkook bit his lip, trying not to smile. Jimin knew if he gave him a certain look, Jungkook would smile; giving away that he was lying.

Jimin leaned down and raised his eyebrow higher. Jungkook covered his mouth and smiled.

JM: "Aha. Caught in a lie."

JK: "I'm not lying..! You know I can't help but to smile when you look at me like that.."

JM: "Uh huh. Sureee."

JK: "It's true. I really didn't want to have to pay for the jacket. Our parents would have killed us!"

JM: "Go ahead. Keep on lying...I'll find out eventually."

JK: "What do you think is the reason then? If it wasn't that."

JM: "Because you didn't want to hurt his feelings for some reason."

JK: "I couldn't care less about Taehyung's feelings.."

JM: "Keep on telling yourself that." He smirked.

Jungkook grabbed a pillow and threw it at Jimin. Jimin laughed quietly~

JM: "You've done it now..!" Jimin ripped the blanket off and got off the bed.

Jungkook giggled and hid under the blankets as Jimin threw himself on top of him. Jimin started tickle him.

JK: "N-no don't!" He said through a laugh. "We're going to wake up your mom!" His face got red from laughing.

Jimin ignored him and kept tickling. Jungkook reached over and grabbed a bag that was laying next to the mattress and hit him with it, causing his journal to fall out.

Jimin stopped tickling and looked down at the book~

JM: "What's this?" He went to grab it.

Jungkook gasped and grabbed it first, he shoved it underneath his shirt and held it to him tightly.

JM: "Come on. Show me!" He smiled and slipped his hands under his shirt, trying to get the book.

JK: "No. It's personal!"

Jimin and Jungkook looked over when they heard the sound of the bedroom door open. Jimin's mom was standing in the door, looking at them.

She looked down at Jimin who was straddling Jungkook, noticing Jimin's hands under Jungkook's shirt and his red face~

Mom: "What is going on in here..?"

Jimin looked down at Jungkook then back at her. He quickly pull his hands away and got off of him~

JM: "We were just playing around."

JK: "Tickling. He was tickling me."

She looked at them suspiciously, but shrugged it off~

Mom: "Well...you two should be asleep. It's late."

JM: "Yes, mom." / JK: "Yes ma'am."

Jimin went and laid back down as she closed the bedroom door. Jungkook remove the book from under his shirt and shove it back into his bag. He pulled the covers back up around him.

JM: "...I bet that looked really weird."

JK: "Yeah.."

The two sat there in silence for a bit. Eventually Jimin chimed in~

JM: "Well, good night!" He flipped onto his side.

JK: "Good night.." Jungkook was relieved that Jimin didn't question him any further about the diary.

But just because Jimin didn't question him about it, didn't mean he wasn't curious. He peek over at the bag for a couple seconds, then closed his eyes. The two fell asleep shortly after.
~
Next Day | School

When Jungkook and Jimin were walking through the hall towards their class, students were looking at Jungkook~

JK: "Why is everyone staring at me..?"

JM: "Probably because of the ink incident yesterday."

As they continued walking down the hall, a group of students went over to them~

Student #1: "So, is it true you punched Kim Taehyung?!"

Student #2: "Everyone is talking about it!"

JK: "Well, I didn't really wan-" Jimin cut him off.

JM: "Yep. Jungkook punched him real hard! Taehyung just made him so mad he did it...and Jungkook feels real good about it, huh kookie?" He looked over at Jungkook.

JK: "I don't feel-"

JM: "We should probably get to class. Bye!" He said to the students and pulled Jungkook along.

JK: "Why did you keep cutting me off?"

JM: "Because, if you tell them that you didn't really want to, word would get to Taehyung and he won't take you seriously."

JK: "But he already doesn't take me seriously."

JM: "How do you know? Maybe he does now after what happened."

JK: "I highly doubt it.."

JM: "Even if he doesn't take you seriously...isn't it nice to get a little recognition for once?"

JK: "Not really. I just feel like a jerk for what I did."

JM: "Don't! He is the one who provoked you."

JK: "I don't want to talk about this anymore. I just want to forget that yesterday even happened."

JM: "Hey, maybe Taehyung won't take your lunch today."

JK: "That would be a miracle.."

The two of them went to class.

Lunch

When Jungkook and Jimin walking into the cafeteria, students whispered to each other as they walked by.

JM: "Wow. You're like a celebrity!"

JK: "Most of them are probably just whispering about how I ran out of here like a little baby yesterday."

JM: "Think positive, kookie. Think positive."

The two went over and got their trays of food~

JK: "Well, let's see if Taehyung isn't going to stea-" When he turned around, he bumped into Taehyung who was standing behind him.

Jungkook looked down at his jaw, there was a purple-ish bruise on it.

Tae: "So...you going around bragging to everyone that you punched me, huh?"

JK: "What..? No."

Tae: "Then why is everyone talking about how "fearless" you are?"

JK: "Fearless..? I'm not fearless.."

Tae: "Yeah, I am fully aware of that. So, if you are too, why are you going around telling people you are?"

JK: "Have you ever thought that maybe someone who watched the "fight" told people that?"

Tae: "No, because they could see how wimpy you were acting. It took a lot of provoking for you to finally step up."

JK: "Well, I don't know what to tell you...because I didn't tell anyone I was fearless."

Tae: "You're such a liar."

JM: "He's not lying. Now get out of our way."

The two went to walk past, but Taehyung stopped Jungkook by stepping in his way. Jungkook looked up from his tray of food to Taehyung, sheepishly.

JM: "Come on Jungkook. Just push past him."

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other for a few seconds before one of them said something~

Tae: "Tell me you're sorry."

JM: "He doesn't have to tell you anything."

Jungkook looked back down at the tray of food, silent. Taehyung grabbed his jaw harshly and forced him to look at him. He leaned in close to Jungkook's face.

Tae: "Say it."

Jungkook blushed. For some reason, he kind of liked Taehyung's assertiveness.

JK: "I'm.."

JM: "Don't! You have nothing to be sorry about." He grabbed Jungkook's arm and pulled him away from Taehyung.

Taehyung gritted his teeth. Jungkook looked over at Taehyung as Jimin was pulling him away to the table. When they got to it, Jimin sat down and forced Jungkook to sit down next to him.

JM: "I can't believe you were going to tell him you are sorry. I swear, you've been so submissive to him lately."

JK: "No I haven't.."

JM: "Yes. Take an explosion of ink to the face, about to tell him you're sorry.."

JK: "I punched him, didn't I?"

JM: "Yeah, well even that was because he told you to."

JK: "No, it was because I was mad."

JM: "Whatever you say..." He shook his head. "What am I going to do with you?"

Jungkook looked down at his tray

JK: "Oh my gosh, he didn't take my food!"

As soon as Jungkook said that Taehyung walked over to the table and grabbed his tray~

Tae: "Almost forgot."

JM: "Give it back to him."

Taehyung patted Jungkook's back harshly~

Tae: "Kookie doesn't mind...right kookie?" He gave him a smirk.

Jungkook looked up at him and slowly shook his head no.

Taehyung walked off with the tray of food over to his table.

JM: "I rest my case about you being submissive to him."

JK: "There was nothing I could do.."

Jimin shook his head and pushed his tray towards him~

JM: "I swear...sometimes I think you do like him or something."

Jungkook didn't really pay attention to what Jimin said, as Jungkook and Taehyung were too busy looking at each other.

Taehyung took a bite of an apple as the two kept eye contact. Jungkook thinking to himself: "He's such a jerk...a cute jerk."

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

160K 8.7K 43
"Will you two idiots ever fucking leave me alone?" Seokjin was exasperated. He had had it up to his ears with these two idiots. From grade school to...
51.6K 4.6K 55
Kim Seokjin and Kim Jimin, brothers with different goals in life. Kim Jimin married right after college, while Kim Seokjin hoping to finish college a...
27.1K 1K 26
Kidnapped and used for pleasure kTH ends up falling in love with his rapist and tormentor. . . Rescued after 6months and sent overseas he made a prom...
291K 14K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...