Blood, Love, and Trust (Mindl...

By ItsSimplyTamia

A very shy girl named Tamie moves from warm Mississippi to cold Michigan. She didn't know much about the town... More

First Day Of School
It's Alright
What Are You
Coming Up With A Plan
First Impression
First Night With Jacob
Pricila I Missed You !!
Tamie's And Jacob's Talk
Why?
Are You Afraid Of Me?? Are You??
Can I Trust You??
Will This Work Out
That's Weird
Jacob Know's Something I Don't
Tamie And Tyler's Day Together
Tamie And Jacob's Day Together
Jacob You Could Have Told Me Who You Really Are
Going Back
I Love You
Fight's And Argument's
Trying To Make Up
What Is Going On??
What Did I Do??
What's Your Problem
We Need To Get Out Of Here
We Need To Work It Out
In Philedalphia
Final Break Up
Does He Still Care
We Finally Meet
One Problem Solve
He's Back
It's All My Fault
Just One Bite
Last Chapter: Let Go

What's Happening??

896 22 0
By ItsSimplyTamia

Tamie’s POV Ever since that little conversation that happend between me and Jacob things have became a hazy for me. What I mean is that I am very unsure about what we were talking about. It’s like when he was looking in my eye’s he was staring into my soul. I think that I just over reacting or maybe not.

Simone-TAMIE!!!

Tamie-Oh…Huhh what?

Simone-I asked if you were ok…You look scared?

Tamie-Oh no i’m fine.

Simone-Are you sure because your shaking and your temp went down.

Tamie-Yea I am fine.

Jacob-(Looked at me with red eye’s with a smirk on his face.)

Tamie-(I don’t like the way he is looking at me. It looks like he is going to kill me.)

Simone-(Seen Jacob.) Hey Jacob…I think the need some help in the kitchen.

Jacob-(Stopped looking at me and his original eye color came back.) Ok. (Walked in the kitchen.)

Tamie-Thank you so much.

Simone-No problem.

Tamie-What is he doing to me?

Simone-I am not quite sure yet but I got your back.

Tamie-Ok well it’s getting late so i’m going to bed.

Simone-Without eating?

Tamie-I’ll be alright. (Then I walked upstairs as I heard eveyone else say goodnight. When I got to my room I changed, brushed my teeth, then climbed into bed. Everytime I would try to go to sleep I could see his eye’s…those red eye’s that were staring at me bloodshot red. I twisted and turned in my bed while I tried to go to sleep. Soon I was able to shake it off and sleep. That’s when I noticed I was put in a trans that I like to call dream. I looked up and seen Jacob touching my stomach like earlier today.)

Jacob-Come on Tamie just do it for us…(Rubbing my stomach.)

Tamie-Do what?

Jacob-There is only one thing standing in between us…(Looked down at my stomach.) Don’t you want us to be together?

Tamie-Yea but…

Jacob-But what? You want me and I want you…but this one little thing that is standing in the way.

Tamie-I want you but…(Get’s cut off.)

Jacob-(Pushed her up against the wall and kissed her down her neck) Come on…(Kiss.)…Tamie…(Kiss.)…It’ll be…(Kiss.)…Alright…(Kisses. Then he rubbed her inner thighs and kissed her lips.)

Tamie-(Kissed back wanting more but Jacob stopped.) Jacob…

Jacob-(Looked at me in the eye’s.) You know what to do. (He put a knife in my hand then disappeard.)

Tamie-(I was scared…I kept hearing voices telling me to do it. But I could hear my sons voice crying out to me telling me to stop. I looked ahead of me and seen Jacob with his eye’s staring into me.)

Jacob-Do want me?

Tamie-Y-Ye-Yes…

Jacob-Then do it.

Tamie-(With no hesitation I lifted the knife up with both hands and jabbed it into my stomach. I screamed in pain but I knew that no one could hear me.) JACOB!!!

Jacob-(Grinned.) This will be our little secret. (Then he turned around and left.)

Tamie-(My stomach didn’t only hurt but my heart did to. As I slowly died into my own puddle of blood I asked myself what’s happening? That is when I quickly shot up from my bed sheets and started crying. I put my hands on my stomach making sure nothing really happend. I was scared out of my mind.)

Jacob-(Standing next to the bed.) Is the baby alright?

Tamie-(When I looked up and seen Jacob standing next to my bed I jumped back trying to get as far away as possible.) AHHHH!!!!! STOP GET AWAY FROM ME!!! (I fell off the bed on the floor and kept pushing myself against the wall.)

Jacob-What’s wrong Tamie it’s just me Jacob. (He was talking in a nice and calm tone.)

Tamie-(Still trying to push myself back.) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON’T HURT ME!!! HELP!!! (Crying.) GET AWAY FROM ME!!!! (I steadly trying pushing myself back while screaming. That is when everyone else busted through the door. That is when they looked at me in the corner and Jacob who was standing at the edge of the bed.)

Pricila-What the hell happend!

Randy-Cila calm down. (Grabed her by her waist.)

Alana-Tamie why are you in the corner?

Trey-What is going on?

Craig-Jacob what are you doing in here?

Simone-(Looked at me then at Jacob.) Guy’s take Jacob out.

Jacob-What did I do? (Smirked.)

Simone-You know what happend.

Craig-(Looked at Simone and nodded his head.) Jacob your sick. (Started pushing him out the room. While everyone else left except for Tamie, Simone, and Pricila.)

Pricila-Ok could someone please tell me what is going one between you and Jacob because lately I noticed he’s been giving you this weird stare’s.

Tamie-(I stayed in the corner thinking about what just happend trying to wonder what just happend.)

Simone-What happend in your dream?

Tamie-(I walked over to my bed and sat down in it.) I can’t say.

Pricila-Just tell us because you already know I am a very impatient person.

Tamie-I thought you was mad at me?

Pricila-I was but then sometimes you have to just move on and forgive.

Tamie-Thanks.

Simone-Well anyways…What happend.

Tamie-(I started whispering.) I’m scared. (I said looking down.)

Simone-Why?

Tamie-Sshhh…(Whispering.)…He might be able to hear us.

Simone-(Whispering.) Ok then why?

Tamie-(Whispering.) I had a dream about him…and he kept telling me to do it…I didn’t want to but it felt like he was controlling me…He gave me the knife and told me to do it…but something was telling me no and I noticed it was my son…But he looked at me in the eye’s and I was scared so I did it…(I started crying.)

Pricila-Did what?

Tamie-SSHHHH!!! (Whispering.) DO YOU WANT HIM TO HEAR US!!!

Pricila-(Whispering.) Ok my bad but did what?

Tamie-I killed him…my son…I killed my son… (Tears ran down my face much faster.)

Simone-(Whispering.) What? Why?

Tamie-(Whispering.) He said that if I did then we could be together.

Simone-That boy lost his damn mind scaring you like that!

Tamie-Ssshhhh…I don’t want him to hear us.

Simone-Vampires can hear everything just to let you know.

Tamie-No No No if he heard me he might come after me. Please help me.

Pricila-Why is he acting like this?

Tamie-I told you he doesn’t love me. (I wiped my dry tears off my face.)

Simone-I’m sorry.

Tamie-(I looked at her really fast.) It’s true…So he doesn’t love me?

Simone-I don’t know.

Pricila-You know what I am about to put this little boy in check…(Getting ready to walk out the door.)

Tamie-No Pricila you might make matters worst but thanks for trying.

Pricila-Where is he anyways?

Simone-Craig has him.

Tamie-Ok good but can you guys stay in here and you know be on the look out while I sleep?

Pricila-(Looked at Simone.) I need sleep too so sorry to say but you are on your own with this one.

Simone-Haha yea it’s ok.

Tamie-(I laid back down back in bed while Simone was up. I feel a little better about things but still a little shaky but at least I was able to fall asleep.)

Craig’s POV Ok now Jaob is being so difficult he is really annoying me and I don’t even know how much longer I can take it!

Jacob-Am I annoying you? (Grinning.)

Craig-(I sat down infront of him.) Ok let’s try this again. How are you doing?

Jacob-Good how about you?

Craig-I am a little irritated but i’m ok. Now why were you in Tamie’s room?

Jacob-(Leaned back in the chair.) Why were you in Tamie’s room?

Craig-I was not in her room.

Jacob-Why are you lieing because when she started to scream you ran in her room and I seen you with my own eye’s.

Craig-You just answered your own question!

Jacob-No I didn’t that question was for you.

Craig-Hhh…(I am seconds away from killing him.) Why was Tamie screaming?

Jacob-Why do you think she was screaming?

Craig-Because dude you scared the crap out of her!

Jacob-There you go you just answered your own question.

Craig-Jacob stop it!

Jacob-Stop what I am just sitting here having a friendly conversation with my friend. (Smiles.)

Craig-(How am I going to get through to him. He has never acted like this.) Do you love Tamie?

Jacob-No I can care less about her.

Craig-Then why are you stalking her because I seen the way you look at her. Then your always asking where she is going. Every five minutes you have to go check on her.

Jacob-So it’s doesn’t mean that I still love her!

Craig-Are you sure you only do that because she has your son. You use that same excuse over and over.

Jacob-It is because she has him!

Craig-(I looked at him and he was mad haha. Good job Craig your getting him to crack. But I know something that will get him to brake.) Then why did you want her to kill her kid!!!

Jacob-………….

Hahaha guess what will happen next and why Jacob is really acting like that lol. And I noticed that I havent been getting comments like I have so I would have to ask for EVERYONE to COMMENT, RATE, and SUBSCRIBE!!! Haha. And sorry about this chaper being so late. -Thanxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 1.9K 42
If you love rae sremmurd as much as I do then you'll love the imagines that I have created about them. There are different categories... ~Freaky ~...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
4.8K 118 10
let's just say, this ain't no normal "she was my neighbor so I fell in love with her" type X fanfic. started: February 26th, 2020
70.1K 1.9K 28
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...