Goodbye||Taemin ff AU

By BtsTrashMarlene

This world is rotten I'm the only one who can make a change But then I met her I want to be with her I want... More

Prologue
My reason
More Reasons To Hate
New start
Investigation
Discovery
Teamwork
Interest
Girl
Revealed
First Friend
Truth
Boy Problem
Suspicion
FlashBack
Caught
Accident
Hang Out
Unknown Figure
Birthday
Surprise
Different Names But Same Person
Is It Just Jealousy Or Something More Dangerous
Sleepover
Letter
Escape
Back Together
Confronting
Blind Date
Lets Try It
Nightmare
Second Date
Third Date
Answer
Minho
Taken
Epilogue
Author's Note
New Book

Different Side

863 26 18
By BtsTrashMarlene

·Hyun-bin·

"Um...how can I help you"?

"Well I was just curious about something but first can you tell me your name"?

"Taemin".

"Okay so Taemin I was curious about something and I wondering if you can help me out".

"Um...sure I'll try to. What is it"?

His smile doesn't seem real.
I know what he's thinking he's thinking 'if I'm nice to her she'll leave me alone'.
I've been interested in psychology for a while so I can kinda read people.

"Well now that I'm talking to you I'm getting more curious about something else. But the main thing is why are you always alone and avoiding people"?

"You noticed that huh".

Why is he acting shy.
Why do I get the feeling that this is just an act.

"Well I guess I haven't really had the time to make friends. Anyways I need to go bye".

"Okay see you around...".

Talking to him just made me more curious.
Why is he making up an act.
I know he's not as kind as he seems to be.
I wonder what's the real side of Taemin.

·Taemin·
Wow that was a waste of time; good thing I got out of their quickly. But why was that girl so curious and interested in me. She was interested in me becuase of my actions not because of my appearance.
Hmm.... she's kinda interesting.

·Hyun-Bin·

"Minho you know how at the begging of the school you told me about this kid".

"I don't know what you're talking about".

"You know the kid who was popular with the girls but sat alone".

"Oh yeah... wait don't tell me you talked to him"?

I stayed silent.

"So you did; Hyun-bin I told you to leave the guy alone".

"I know you did but he was still sitting alone and its been a week since school started; he should have friends by now".

"I guess but its not your job to help him. You're not in high school anymore. College is different I want you to focus on your school work and not on a random guy. I don't want you to get behind on your school work when that guy won't be grateful for what you're doing for him".

"Let me try just for a week and if I don't make any progress I'll give up okay. Does that sound good to you"?

"Sure I guess. But promise me you'll give up on him if he doesn't want help".

"Okay now let's eat".

-A few minutes later-

While I was eating two girls I've never seen before walked up to our table.

One of them asked,"Are you Hyun-bin"?

"Yes. Can I help you with anything"?

"Can we talk to you in private"?

"Okay... Minho I'll be back".

We then walked towards an empty classroom.

"So what did you guys want to tell me"?

"We saw you talking to Taemin".

Are they perhaps some crazy fangirls.

"And...".

"He's not what he seems to be".

I guess I was incorrect.

"What do you mean"?

The other girl finally spoke," We found him very cute so we went to talk to him the first day of school. We expected him to be nice but no he's the opposite; he's rude. We then later told our friends of the event but they didn't believe us. I don't know why he acts nice to others; and why he was rude to us".

"Don't worry I believe you guys. When I talked to him I could sense that he wasn't genuine".

"That's good we just wanted you to know. Even since then we started to get a bad feeling about him".

"Thank you for your concern. I have to get going now".

I then went back to my table.

"What did they tell you", Minho asks.

"Something very interesting".

"I would ask but I'm kinda scared to know based on your creepy smile".

"YAH".

"It's true tho".

It's time to see the real Taemin.

It was the end of class and Taemin was in my class. I noticed that Taemin was usually the last one to leave; he probably stayed to study. So I waited for everyone to leave so I could talk to him.

"Um... Taemin I'm sorry to bother you but could you do me a favor"?

"Um...sure".

I heard him mumble.

"What does she want now"?

So I was right.

"Um... I was wondering if you could help me with math. Its fine if you can't. I just noticed that you were really good at it and was wondering if you could help me out".

"Um...sure why not I'll help me review it again", he said while smiling.

That smile is definitely fake.

We were studying for a while and decided to take a break.

"So Taemin what do you want to be when you grow up"?

"Um... I want to be a reporter and you".

"Psychologist".

He then laughed.
But it sounded more like he was nervous.
Does he perhaps have something against psychologist.
Maybe he has a mental disorder.

"That's very interesting. You must be really good at reading people".

Tone of his voice changed out of nowhere.
I could hear a bit of cockiness in his voice.

"I guess but only a bit".

"You don't mine if I test you".

He's onto me.

"Um....sure I can tell you're very independent you seem to find no use in others; and rather be alone".

"Very good but that's pretty obvious can you tell me something more detailed"?

"You being nice is a lie. You're not showing your true self".

"So you figured it out", he said while smirking.

"It's now late and I should get going. I wish you luck Taemin".

I then started to walk out the door when I was pinned to the wall.

Taemin started laughing.

"You wish me luck? WHAT right do you have to wish me luck"?

I stayed silent I don't want to make him more angry.

"So now you're going to be silent. Fine I'll talk. Go tell everyone about me I won't mind; I can deal with it".

"I'll keep it a secret but if you don't mind people knowing this side of you why do you hide it"?

He then slammed his hands against on the wall.

"WHY AREN'T YOU GETTING FRIGHTENED", he then ruffles his hair in frustration.

"Just mind your own business from now on okay".

With that he left.

I know I must be crazy but I want to help him still. I want to help him find peace. I know it's going to be hard but I will make you find peace Taemin...

A/N
Okay so I made Taemin a bit crazy in this chapter. Also this chapter is really long its more then 1000 words. I've never written such a long chapter. So what's your thoughts on crazy Taemin what should I do to improve his character. Anyways thanks for reading I really appreciate
Bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 436 28
Friends since then, and also have feeling for each other. But when will you think you can confess your feelings? Or you will just not confess, so the...
293K 13.2K 42
❝their relationship is bitter; but he makes it sweet❞ started; 5.21.2017 finished;11.22.2017 ©-EROTICA ||| highest ranks: #5 in taegi
166K 7.3K 25
"I told you not to fall in love with me" "But I couldn't help it" Bad Boy New chapter every Saturday and Sunday Started: 8-8-2020 Ended: 25-10-2020
23.4K 685 47
- Slow updates - Short chapters - it's just a title but doesn't mean there will be a lot of cheating Please. Ignore my grammar mistakes. English is...