Blood, Love, and Trust (Mindl...

By ItsSimplyTamia

A very shy girl named Tamie moves from warm Mississippi to cold Michigan. She didn't know much about the town... More

First Day Of School
It's Alright
What Are You
Coming Up With A Plan
First Impression
First Night With Jacob
Pricila I Missed You !!
Tamie's And Jacob's Talk
Why?
Are You Afraid Of Me?? Are You??
Can I Trust You??
Will This Work Out
That's Weird
Jacob Know's Something I Don't
Tamie And Tyler's Day Together
Tamie And Jacob's Day Together
Going Back
I Love You
Fight's And Argument's
Trying To Make Up
What Is Going On??
What Did I Do??
What's Your Problem
We Need To Get Out Of Here
We Need To Work It Out
In Philedalphia
Final Break Up
Does He Still Care
We Finally Meet
One Problem Solve
What's Happening??
He's Back
It's All My Fault
Just One Bite
Last Chapter: Let Go

Jacob You Could Have Told Me Who You Really Are

1.2K 26 0
By ItsSimplyTamia

(LoL that is a really long title.) Back To The Story. -→>>>

Tamie’s POV Ok I took care of my business and got in bed. But first I didn’t want any distractions so I ran downstairs. Everyone was sitting and talking. I tried to get their attention but they were not listening.

Tamie-SHUT UP!!!

Everyone-(Shut’s up looking at Tamie.)

Tamie-Now I want every one to be quiet while I sleep!!! Is that clear because if I wake up from y’all it’s going to be me and you!!! GOT IT!!!

Everyone-(Scared.) Yes.

Tamie-Thank you. (I ran upstairs to my room and quickly jumped in my bed but I couldn’t go to sleep. I tossed and turned but I couldn’t fall asleep. So then I went to Jacob’s room.)

Jacob-What’s up?

Tamie-I can’t sleep.

Jacob-What do you want me to do.

Tamie-Can I use one of your shirts.

Jacob-Why?

Tamie-So I can sleep on it to make me feel like your with me.

Jacob-That’s something you don’t hear everyday but here you go. (He got up and gave her a shirt from his closet.)

Jacob-Here you go.

Tamie-Thanks. (I left his room and jumped in my bed. I put his shirt under me and I quickly fell asleep. I opened my eye’s and tried to figure ou were I was. I looked ahead of me and seen a young boy that looked like he was cry but there was blood all over him. I couldn’t move then when he seen me he ran and disappeard. I looked up at the sky and is was raining with thunder and lightning. Since it was raining hard I ran to Tyler’s house hoping I would see him. But when I walked in I seen everyone except for him.)

Tamie-Hey guys do you know where Tyler is.

Tyler’s Mom-(She ran up to me.) No we have been looking for him for at least five hours. Can you please help us?

Tamie-Oh my gosh I will help but where was he last seen?

Mary-He said that he was going to Jessie’s house and we were over there and they told us that he left.

Lucy-And we can’t find him we were in and out of the rain.

Joseph-Can you please help me find my big brother?

Tamie-Yea but it’s really bad outside do you have a coat or something.

Tyler’s Dad-No only jackets and sweaters.

Tamie-You guy’s will get sick going in and outside the house like that.

Lucy-I don’t care I just want my big brother!

Tyler’s Mom-Do you know any place were he could be?

Tamie-Well actually I do I will be right back. (I ran out the house an deep into the meadow of grass untill I seen a little black shadow. I stopped runing and started walking closer. I heard someone crying and noticed it was a boy.) Uummm…excuse me. (The boy looked up at me and it was Tyler.) Tyler?

Tyler-(In multi-vioces.) GET AWAY FROM ME!!!

Tamie-No you had me worried. (I ran up to him and looked him in the eye’s. They were dark red. My eye’s began to scan all over his face to his mouth and I noticed he had fangs. I fell back trying to fit the puzzle pieces together.)

Tyler-(He ran up to me looking me in my eye’s) CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME!!! HELP ME PLEASE. (His tears of blood ran down his face on his clothes.)

Tamie-Tyler your a…vampire.

Tyler-NO I AM A FREAK!!! I DIDN’T KNOW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!!! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME!!!

Tamie-Look calm down!

Tyler-NO I WANT MY MOM!!! I DON’T WANT TO BE HERE!!! (He started rocking back and forth.)

Tamie-(I jumped on him.) TYLER SHUT UP AND LISTEN!!!

Tyler-No I am suppose to be with my family living a normal life. I am a freak now leave me alone! (He pushed me off but not hard. Then ran somewhere in the woods.)

Tamie-Tyler wait! (I ran deep into the woods not knowing where I was. I looked ahead and seen Jacob what is he doing here? So I walked up to him.) Jacob what’s going on?

Jacob-(He pionted the other direction so I turned around and seen Tyler standing there walking closer.)

Tamie-Tyler are you ok?

Tyler&Jacob-(At the same time.) Who is he?

Tamie-(I looked at them for a while.) Jacob that’s Tyler and Tyler that’s Jacob.

Tyler&Jacob-(At the same time.) What? (They did the same hand movement at the same time.)

Tamie-Are you guy’s ok?

Tyler&Jacob-(Walked closer to eachother at the same time.) That’s me.

Tamie-What? (Then they both turned to me and looked exactly the same.) What’s going on? Which on is Tyler and Jacob?

Tyler&Jacob-(At the same time.) What I am Tyler. No I am Jacob. (Looked at each other.) What?

Tamie-You guys are scaring me. (Both of them held up one hand and touched one anothers then it look like they combined togther making one.)

Tyer/Jacob-Baby i’m Tyler and Jacob.

Tamie-(That’s when I woke up with tears running down my face. I had to think for a while. Why would Jacob hide this from me. So I got up and walked to his room and seen him on his laptop.)

Jacob-What do you want Tamie?

Tamie-(I still had tears on my face and in my eye’s) Tyler.

Jacob-(Closed his laptop.) Are you sleep walking.

Tamie-No I called you Tyler on purpose.

Jacob-Come sit down with me. (I sat next to him.) Look Tamie I am not Tyler I am Jacob.

Tamie-No Jacob stop lieing you are Tyler why didn’t you tell me?

Jacob-Because I don’t like the old me I hate myself for what I did when I was young. (His voice cracked when he was talking.)

Tamie-What happened the day you became what you are?

Jacob-It was he year of 1902 when it happened. I told my mom I was going over Jessie’s house and when I got there her mom didn’t like me so no one answered the door. So I just sat there but I heard something so I got up to check it out and that when something bit my neck and started sucking. Then it just left me there not knowing I was still alive. The transformation was so painfull when the venom reached my bloodsteam. I was paralyzed for a while but I shook it off. I stood up and was scared so I ran. I noticed there was something wrong with me so I stayed in the meadow crying because I didn’t know what was going on. Then it started raining and I seen my family running in and out of the house. I knew they was looking for me because I could read there thoughts. I was confused and didn’t know what to do so I ran away.

Tamie-That doesn’t mean that you had to run away.

Jacob-I didn’t run far away all I did was move into the woods and I found a little house and I made it into this.

Tamie-Then why do you hate yourself?

Jacob-Time went on and since we wasn’t a rich family we couldn’t afford the best medical care. But because of me they got sick from looking for me and caught pneumonia. And one by one they each died a slow and painful death. (Bloody ears started falling from his eye’s.) All because of me and I went to all their funeral’s.

Tamie-Did you at all cry?

Jacob-I couldn’t you know what happens the other people there would know I am different.

Tamie-(I hugged him.) Jacob I am sorry but sometime soon your suppose to cry. If you don’t then it will build up and hurt you even more.

Jacob-And I can’t get them back! When they died I went to there grave’s at night and cried but it does nothing but bring back pain and memories.

Tamie-Sometimes it is hard to let go of someone you love like you told me the other day day about me mom. They still do love you though.

Jacob-Then Jessie I thought she loved me but found out she was cheating with me. She kept filling my head with stupid stuff about love and crap but didn’t care for me.

Tamie-Well she was wrong for that but at least you have it now. (I smiled at him.)

Jacob-I like your smile it’s really pretty. (Smiles.)

Tamie-Thank you and I like it when you show your nice side.

Jacob-Then what was I showing when you first met me.

Tamie-At first you was acting all hard but then you would switch it up to a nice attitude and I could tell you were confused.

Jacob-Oh I am sorry about that I just been through a lot. (Looked down.)

Tamie-(Held up his head.) Stop looking down all the time and look up at the positives.

Jacob-You make me happy at times like this. (Smiles)

Tamie-Haha don’t think that I don’t know how you could be at times.

Jacob-What is that suppose to mean.

Tamie-I been dreaming about “Tyler” which is really you and trust me he said and did some stuff. (Smiles really big.)

Jacob-Well what did “Tyler” do?

Tamie-I don’t know I think I forgot. (Shruggs shoulders.)

Jacob-Come on tell me please?

Tamie-Nope.

Jacob-(He go ontop of me and kissed me gently on the lips.) Baby please.

Tamie-(Oh my god he is so sexy) Haha he did what you are doing now.

Jacob-That boy is such a flirt. (So he kissed me then got off.)

Tamie-You know we are going back out tommorrow right?

Jacob-Why?

Tamie-I told your little brother you will be back.

Jacob-Ok but I don’t like Joseph.

Tamie-Ha…why not?

Jacob-Because he is always trying to steal my girl.

Tamie-Haha really.

Jacob-Yea that’s what he whispered in my ear yesterday he said he was going to get you.

Tamie-Haha your little brother got game.

Jacob-I don’t care because you are mine. (Hugs you.)

Tamie-Not officailly. (I got of his grip then model walk away to make sure he was watching.)

Ok I am sorry is this was confusing but if it was just tell me so I can explain. Love the supperts by commenting and subscribing. Tell me what you think will happen next -Thanxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 913K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
73.2K 3.2K 20
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
113K 1.9K 42
If you love rae sremmurd as much as I do then you'll love the imagines that I have created about them. There are different categories... ~Freaky ~...
259K 18.6K 143
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá nên chưa check lại được. Toai vẫn đang làm nên quý...