Blood, Love, and Trust (Mindl...

By ItsSimplyTamia

A very shy girl named Tamie moves from warm Mississippi to cold Michigan. She didn't know much about the town... More

First Day Of School
It's Alright
What Are You
Coming Up With A Plan
First Impression
First Night With Jacob
Pricila I Missed You !!
Tamie's And Jacob's Talk
Why?
Are You Afraid Of Me?? Are You??
Can I Trust You??
Will This Work Out
Jacob Know's Something I Don't
Tamie And Tyler's Day Together
Tamie And Jacob's Day Together
Jacob You Could Have Told Me Who You Really Are
Going Back
I Love You
Fight's And Argument's
Trying To Make Up
What Is Going On??
What Did I Do??
What's Your Problem
We Need To Get Out Of Here
We Need To Work It Out
In Philedalphia
Final Break Up
Does He Still Care
We Finally Meet
One Problem Solve
What's Happening??
He's Back
It's All My Fault
Just One Bite
Last Chapter: Let Go

That's Weird

1.1K 27 1
By ItsSimplyTamia

Tamie’s POV Ok I got out of bed and took care of my business. Then I ran downstairs. I seen everyone down there except for Jacob. Well it really didn’t matter to me so I just took a seat and started to eat breakfast.

Pricila-You look happy this morning.

Tamie-I feel really good today.

Alana-So you got a good night sleep?

Tamie-Yes I did. (I said it in a very cheerful voice.)

Craig-So you didn’t have any nightmare’s?

Tamie-Nope!

Randy-Why are you so happy all of a sudden?

Tamie-I had a really good dream last night.

Trey-What happened in it?

Tamie-Dang why are there so may questions?

Alana-I don’t know just curious.

(I finished breakfast and we all went to the living room and we were watching movies. Then Jacob came downstairs and sat next to me.)

Tamie-(I had a big smile on my face.) Hey how are you doing?

Jacob-I’m fine but are you ok?

Tamie-Of course I am I can’t ask one of my friend’s how their doing anymore?

Jacob-Uummm…I guess you can.

Tamie-Great. (I wrapped my arms around him and rested my head on his chest.) You know I love you right?

Jacob-Yes I do to but…you do know we are…kind of…you know…broken up.

Tamie-Yea I know we are I just wanted to let you know my love won’t end for you. (I smiled big and and hugged him tight.)

Everyone-(Except me and Jacob.) Awww…

Tamie-Haha (I let go of him and started to watch the movie.)

Jacob-Uummm…Tamie how did you sleep last night?

Tamie-(I am not going to lie to him but if tell him the truth he might feel bad.) Oh uummm… I slept really great last night.

Jacob-(He had a sad face expression on.) Oh…Well that’s good.

Tamie-What’s wrong?

Jacob-Can I talk to you upstairs really fast?

Tamie-Yea sure. (As soon as I said those to words I blinked once and found myself in Jacob’s room.) Oh my gosh your fast!

Jacob-Haha yea I kind of am but I just want to ask you a few questions.

Tamie-Ok come on with the questions. (I smiled really big.)

Jacob-(His unlocked his dresser and pulled out his laptop. My smile slowly fell from my face.) What’s wrong?

Tamie-Uummm…noth…nothing. (I put on a fake smile.)

Jacob-Tell me.

Tamie-Ok uummm…I had a dream about looking on your laptop and I seen some weird stuff and…and… (I zoned out and started having flashbacks about what I seen and I wasn’t able to finish sentence.)

Jacob-(He just looked at me weird.) What did you see on here?

Tamie-(I gulped.) Pictures of a family and some old articals that go way back to the 1800’s it looked like.

Jacob-(He froze in the same position and looked at me crazier then before.) How did you know?

Tamie-Know what?

Jacob-Describe the picture of the family.

Tamia-Ok well there was a mother, father, two girls, and two boys.

Jacob-This picture. (He turned his laptop around so that she could see it.)

Tamie-That’s the picture…Jacob what’s going on?

Jacob-That dream that you had I guess showed up. (He said it in a questoinable tone.)

Tamie-Ok but why?.

Jacob-I don’t know but this is crazy.

Tamie-Jacob who are those people?

Jacob-(He looked at me then down but it look like he was sad.) They were people really close to me but they are all dead except for one.

Tamie-Who is the one that is alive?

Jacob-Can we get off this subject?

Tamie-(Wow this must be really tough for him.) Ok sure…Why do you have articles of missing people?

Jacob-(He looked back down like we was disappointed.) It’s nothing special.

Tamie-I’m sorry.

Jacob-No I’m sorry. (He got up and left the room.)

Tamie-(I watched him as he left. There is something wrong with him and I am going to find out.)

Jacob’s POV I couldn’t take it anymore but I should have just told her. Everytime I try it hurts and brings up pain. Why is she getting these dreams though. Why am I apart of it because it’s really hard to bring up the past that was buried six-feet under like a century ago. That must mean that this girl is special. I looked up and seen Tamie run up to me.

Tamie-Hey Jacob are you ok?

Jacob-Yea I am fine. (I am so not fine.)

Tamie-Ok but why did you leave?

Jacob-There was to much tension in the room…so I left.

Tamie-Jacob I know your lieing but I will let this slide. (All Jacob did was look at me for a while then walk away.)

Hello everyone I am sorry I didn’t write a chapter in a while but I am starting to lose sleep from staying up late and waking up early for school. I still do love my Commenters and Subscribers. And simoneee I will have you be Criag’s girlfriend only because you are a good fan of my story. Ok but that’s all the time I have so bye and tell me what you think. -Thanxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 18.7K 144
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá nên chưa check lại được. Toai vẫn đang làm nên quý...
245K 7.8K 174
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
Hard Time By BLAKEBLADE1

Mystery / Thriller

26.5K 648 65
*COMPLETED* "You're worthless! Get out of my life and never come back!"