Rude

By Thyvanessa22

"You're supposed to act like you're screaming in pleasure, not act like you're horrified." Reed snaps and I s... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38

3

2K 53 7
By Thyvanessa22

I rushed inside my house after thanking Xavier for both helping me and taking me home.

He'd had to use a GPS since I knew my address but not exactly the directions there, as my school was at least twenty minutes away by car. I locked the front door after I shut it, kicking off my shoes by the front door and walking to my couch.

I flicked on the TV, going to Netflix and putting on Supernatural before heading to the kitchen. Turns out getting chased around the school works up an appetite. I began making ramen noodles, leaving the pot on the stove while it cooked. I pulled my phone out of my jacket pocket and saw I had a bunch of missed texts from Noah.

They were all along the lines of are you okay and where are you or text me back.

I quickly sent him a message saying that I went home and I was okay. I placed my phone onto the counter and before I could even remove my hand from my phone, Noah was calling me. I frowned and answered, lifting the phone to my ear, "Are you okay?" Noah asked immediately and I leaned my elbows onto the counter. "I'm fine. Where did you go?" I asked, frowning.

Noah paused, "I panicked." He muttered. I scoffed, "Yeah, I noticed. You left me, Noah! What the hell?" I snapped. I heard him pause, "I'm sorry, Leila. I just..Reed's scary!" He exclaimed. My jaw popped open and I glared at the counter, "This is your fault! If you hadn't knocked me into the bookshelf, this wouldn't have happened." I accuse. "I'm sorry! Look, I didn't mean to do that, how was I supposed to know he was there?" He huffed.

I hung up in response, pulling my noodles off the stove once they were cooked enough.

I put the seasoning packet in after draining the water, mixing it as I walk back into the living room with my bowl in one hand and a cup of water in the other. I plop on the couch right as Castiel appears on the TV, the building he's in basically falling apart and I smile to myself. I really liked this episode.

I begin shoveling food into my mouth, frowning when I suddenly hear a knock on my door. "Go away!" I yell with a mouthful of noodles. Another round of knocks occur after I yell and I furrow my brows in annoyance, "I'm very busy!" I call, continuing to shove noodles into my mouth while watching TV. No more knocks follow for a few seconds before heavier ones come.

I try to ignore them but when the person doesn't let up, I groan and get up off of the coach, heading to the front door. The knocks continue even as I yell, "I get it! Fucks sake, quit knocking!" I check the time and see that it's only eight AM. I frown, wondering who the hell would be trying to hammer down my door with their fists at eight in the morning. I actually get a little paranoid and end up peeking through the peep hole before I open the door.

My heart feels like it just died in my chest when I see that Reed is just casually stood on my porch, hands on hips like an angry old woman. "What the fuck?" I whisper frantically, waving my hands in the air in fright.

"Open the fucking door, Leila." He says, banging his fist onto the door. "No!" I yell, biting my lip, "You're going to hurt me." I accuse. Reed pauses, "Yep." He shrugs. I frown because I'd hoped his anger had diminished into nothing. "Look, Reed, I-I understand you're angry but please leave me alone." I said quietly. I hear a scoff, "What fun would that be?" He asks. "For me? Lots, because I wouldn't worry about dying." I muttered.

"Reed, please go away." I beg, "I'm not opening the door." I say stubbornly and I think for a second he might've left, because it's dead silent on the other side of the door. I peek through the peep hole again and Reed is no longer there. I frown in confusion, but shrug as I head back over to my spot on the couch.

I continued eating, jolting in surprise when I heard a loud bunch of crashes a few minutes later. My head shot up and I bit my lip nervously, muting the TV and quietly standing up. I could hear footsteps coming from the kitchen, where the backdoor is located. I began fanning my hands in my face, unsure of what to do before I began carefully trekking over to the stairs.

I'd barely gotten five steps up when Reed appeared in my livingroom and I ducked down behind the wall where the rail was and began crawling up the stairs as quietly as possible. I heard Reed's footsteps coming closer to the stairs and I jolted up, scrambling the rest of the way and then running into my room with the sound of Reed's footsteps thundering up the stairs. "Get back here, you bitch!" He bellowed as I slammed my bedroom door.

Unfortunately, my bedroom door didn't lock. It hadn't for years, since there was something wrong with actual doorknob itself. Sometimes I got stuck in my own bedroom.

I quickly hid under my bed, getting out of sight just as Reed opened my bedroom door and I placed my hand over my mouth, watching his feet as they walked around my room. "Where the fuck are you, Leila?" I heard him mutter, sounding irritated and angry. Reed walked into my bathroom and I quickly rolled out from under the bed, zipping out into the hallway and into the guest room across from mine.

I pressed myself into the wall and could hear Reed's footsteps leaving my room, so I backed up further into the room as I could see his t-shirt from where I'd been standing. I hid in the closet when his footsteps began getting closer to the guest room, making sure to close the closet doors quickly.

Reed checked the entire room and the bathroom before he headed over to the closet where I was hiding. I pushed myself as far back into the wall as possible, tears already pricking at my eyes when he stopped in front of the closet doors. Reed yanked the doors opened and I screamed, shoving him out of the way before racing out of the closet like it was on fire. I didn't even get to the bedroom door before Reed's hand gripped my hair and yanked me back towards him.

I yelped in pain, slipping in my socks as he slammed my chest up against the wall, "Ow! My boobs!" I cried.

"Did you fucking tell the principle that it was me who cut the bell wires?" He hissed, turning me to face him and I didn't answer, still trying to process what he was saying. When I didn't say anything, Reed lightly tapped my cheek and I gasped, jerking back into the wall. "I-I'm sorry!" I blurted, though I don't know what I was apologizing for.

He only looked more angry at that, "So you fucking told them I did it?!" He yelled. I began shaking my head urgently, trying to dig my heels into the floor when he started to drag me towards the bedroom door. "Please, please!" I cried out, "I-I didn't.." I was crying hard by now, unable to form a proper sentence as I tried to run away.

I began kicking my feet in his direction, aiming for his crotch more specifically. Reed suddenly caught my foot midair and yanked it, releasing my hair as I fell to my back on the floor and then gripped my hair again as he dragged me over to the bed.

He tugged me up and shoved me onto the bed, making a panic rise up in me when he firmly gripped my chin in his hand, "Shut the fuck up!" He snapped. I whimpered, pulling my face out of his hands and quickly turning to crawl off the other side of the bed. Reed grabbed onto my calf and I began kicking at him, turning on my back to kick at his chest.

He grabbed my other leg by the thigh and pinned my legs to the bed, "Stop fucking kicking me!" He glared at me and I tried to pry his hands away, but to no avail. "Why should I?" I scoffed. Reed smacked me on the side of my leg and I yelped, jerking my leg. "You've been consistently flashing me your panties, stupid!" He hissed.

My cheeks heated in embarrassment and I stopped moving my legs, tugging my skirt down over my thighs more as I looked away. "I-I..Sorry." I squeaked. I became more aware of Reed's hands, which were still pressed into my thighs and awkwardly cleared my throat, "Please move your hands." I said quietly, wringing my fingers nervously.

Reed ignored me and stared down at me, "I'm going to ask you one more time, Leila. Was it you who said that I cut the bell wires?" He asked firmly.

I shifted and shook my head, "No. I swear, I didn't do it. I-I don't know who did, but not me." I denied, feeling his gaze burning into the side of my face as I picked at the threads on the blanket.  "Look at me and say it." He muttered. I did as I was told, looking up at him as I repeated myself. Reed paused before humming, "Okay."

Reed slid his hands down my thighs, lingering on my skin before brushing against my knee-socks. I was practically shaking underneath his touch, not sure what he was doing as his fingers dragged along my legs slowly. "Please stop." I gasped out, scooting as far back as I could before his hand encircled my wrist and stopped me. "I want you to help me figure out who did it." He muttered.

I frowned, confused, "What? Why?" I asked.

"For one, you're going to do it or I'll keep touching you and I can tell it makes you uncomfortable. Secondly, I'm getting in trouble for something I didn't even fucking do and I'm not fucking happy about it. So, you're going to fucking help me. Got that?" He snapped. I nodded, only to make him leave me alone, "O-Okay. Yeah, sure." I said awkwardly.

"But, um..Where would we even start?" I frowned, nibbling my lip with my brows furrowed. "That sounds like something you should be figuring out." He shrugged. I bit the inside of my cheek and I shook my head, "Reed, I-I don't mind helping but I don't know where I'd start. I've never done this and I don't know what to do." I protested.

"Sounds like a you problem." He raised a brow at me. I glared at him, "Actually, unless you want to get in trouble, it's a you problem, too." I snapped, shoving his hands off of my legs roughly. I paused, "Can't they just check the fucking video cameras?" I asked. Reed shrugged, "Said they already did." He sighs. "Are you sure? Maybe we could just check them ourselves, just in case." I frowned.

"You want to break into the school?" Reed stared at me intently.

I faltered a little, pausing, "Um.." I mumbled, looking down at the sheets. "Not really but I don't really have a choice here." I admitted. "So, yeah, let's break into the school." I agreed, though hesitantly.

Reed rolled his eyes and I jolted back when he leaned over me, his hands pressing into the blanket and his arms brushing against mine. "We go tonight, yeah?" He hummed, raising his brow at me. I nodded dumbly and then something dawned on me that, for some reason, hadn't until now.

"How did you know where I live?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9M 511K 69
The same cliche story of a nerd and jock falling in love. But what happens when the nerd turns out to be a boy that doesn't take shit from anybody an...
1.6K 13 27
"Like I said... you want me." I stepped towards the door and looked back. I'll be leaving now, you know staying the hell away from you like you "wan...
3.5M 89.9K 51
Highest rank #27 in Teen Fiction. Written by @apricitys. _ _ _ "What is this?" He asked, not even bothering to look at the canvas in front of me. Ins...
3.9M 137K 44
*COMPLETED* "You think I'd murder you?" He laughed humorlessly. "I- what?" I stuttered, looking at him with a lost expression. If he didn't want to...