The Alpha Stole My Heart

By BeachwoodCafe

Abbey is a cute, innocent 17 year old girl who has to live in a tiny town located somewhere in Alaska. She's... More

The Alpha Stole My Heart
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Sequel
Explaining things ♡

Chapter 19

127K 5.5K 1.1K
By BeachwoodCafe

Love

(n.) a strong feeling of affection that is prfoundly tender, passionate for another person.

Malachi’s P.O.V

 “So how old are you?” my mate asked before taking a sip of his drink.

 “22 years old, what about you?” I questioned.

 “18”he smiled.

 “You still go to school?”

 “Yeah I do” he sighed before speaking up again, “School is the worst”.

I laughed a bit before speaking up, “And why do you say that?”

 “Well apart from the obvious, I’m not the smartest and I get bullied quite a lot” he looked down at his hands.

 “Why are you being bullied?” I had to ask.

“Because I don’t like boobs if you get where I’m going” he sighed.

 I looked at him for a couple of seconds before a huge smile appeared on my face. He looked up through his lashes at me.

 “Boobs are the worst” I smiled.

 He laughed. It was so loud and so full of joy and happiness.

“Don’t ever say that again” he laughed before continuing, “You sound like a girl on her period”.

I smiled at that. This boy is going to be the death of me with his amazing smile.

 “If your ever getting bullied go to my sister and her boyfriend I guess you could call him” I suggested.

 “Who’s your sister?” he asked.

 “Abbey she’s new do you know who I’m talking about” I said.

 “How could I not know who you’re talking about! She’s the new towns sweet heart with her cute soft voice and her tinny figure not to mention half of the male population walks around with a hard on for her” he laughed.

 “Yeah I didn’t need to know that” I fake gagged.

“You know I didn’t pick you for the gay type of person” he pointed at me.

“Yeah it was weird! One minute I’m as straight as ever and then boom!” I laughed.

“Well I sure don’t mind that you are” he laughed along with me.

“I uh I have to go now” he said looking at me sadly.

“Don’t go” I pleaded quietly.

“It’s getting late” he frowned.

“I’ll walk you home just please just don’t leave me yet” I reached out and grabbed his hand.

“Come on. Walk me home” he smiled.

__

I walked down the road quietly with my mate while I held his small warm hand in mine. The street was quiet and the sound of the cold, brisk wind and the distant sound of crickets were comforting as we walked shoulder to shoulder.

Ace started to slow down his pace and I knew we were coming in closer to his house. He squeezed my hand tightly in his as if he felt my stress. We stopped at this little house and turned to stare at each other. The little beanie that he put on when we left the coffee shop flattened his hair down and made some cover his beautiful eyes.

I reached out and pushed some of the strands away gently and held his cheek in my hand lightly tracing his soft cheek.

“I don’t want to leave” I told him honestly.

“I don’t either” he says leaning his face into the palm of my hand.

“I’ve never felt this way about someone before” he says closing his eyes.

“Hey look at me. That’s ok because that’s how we’re meant to be. I think that somewhere out in the world there is someone made specifically for someone and you just happen to be my someone” I leaned my forehead against his.

“Don’t leave I’m so- I’m just so sick of being alone”

“I won’t! Ever!” I promised.

“I’m scared” he told me.

“Why?” I asked.

“This is going too fast and we’re already looking at each other like we’re in love” if only he knew.

He started to walk away from me but I grabbed his hand bringing him back to my chest before I slammed my lips down onto his. He groaned a little into my mouth before giving into me completely as he opened his mouth giving me full access to his soft tongue.

He slowly trailed his arm down my chest and rested his hand on my belt as our kiss got more and more passionate. I broke free from the kiss and grabbed his chin before turning it to give me more access to his jaw and neck. I trailed kisses down his jaw and to his neck where I sucked harshly and nipped softly as the skin. Once and a while I would blow softly onto the red skin but I didn’t stop until there was a mark. My mark.

His hand skimmed down even lower to the bulge that was pressing up against my jeans and I let out a loud groan before I went back to assaulting his neck.

“Let’s go inside my neighbours are spying” he whispered in my ear.

Jordan’s P.O.V

I growled softly as Abbey snuggled against me more. She pressed her bum more into my crouch and I let out small groan. I brushed away the hair that covered her soft neck that I would soon mark. I needed to mark and mate her soon because if I didn’t I would lose control and do it against her will and that would make things completely worse.

Some of my teeth started to turn into my wolf’s without me even realising and I knew it was time. I softly kissed down Abbey’s neck and started to find her spot. I kissed on a part of her neck where she let out a small whimper in her sleep.

Found it.

“Abbey wake up” I whispered while I nudged the side of her cheek with my nose.

“Whaaat” she whined as she started to wake up.

I kissed on the spot again and heard her suck in a breath as I kept kissing and sucking lightly. She moaned lightly as I bit down softly on her neck. The moment was so full of passion and love which made this moment even more perfect.

I kissed one more time before I let my teeth slowly sink into her delicate skin. Abbey let out an agonising scream as I held her down with my arms. This was as painful as it was for her as it was for me. Sure I was getting pleasure out of marking her as mine but the thought of hurting her was making this hard for me.

Finally my teeth had sunk in the amount they were meant to go and I let out a loud moan as the satisfaction of this all was becoming too much for me to handle. Abbey started breathing heavily to as the pain started to subside into the same amount of bliss I was feeling.

I slowly pulled out of Abbey and licked any blood that was on her neck. She let out quiet breaths as I kissed her softly on her face. I looked down at her soft, round lips in amasement at how perfect they are. I slowly touched our foreheads together and pecked her lips.

I looked into her eyes and fell in love all over again.

“I love you Abbey” I told her.

Then I waited for her answer…

A/N:

"HEY!" Ace screams to get your attention.

"I have secret do you wanna hear it" he smiles cutely.

"If you want it you have to vote and I'll tell you" he laughs before running of.

Love Ya's all!

~Naomi :)

(I got the idea of this mini story in my authors note from a story called The Fighter {h.s.} go read it cause its really awesome)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 72.3K 41
When Hannah is mated to her old bully, everyone implores her to move on and forgive him for the good of the pack. She will need to decide if the pac...
744K 21.7K 40
Opposites attract. Everyone has heard this phrase at least once in their lives. Well, what if the person you're meant to be with is truly the opposit...
343K 11K 22
Maya is a curvy, shy, funny and sweet girl who just turned eighteen and is wanting to finish her Senior year of high school off with her cousin, Erik...
105K 2.8K 13
Kate did not want to meet her mate, not until she finished school and lived her life. Too bad her dog had other plans. Mark is the alpha in training...