๐˜Š๐˜™๐˜๐˜”๐˜š๐˜–๐˜• ยฐ ๐˜‘๐˜ˆ๐˜š๐˜—๐˜Œ...

By INTRVGALACTIC

โ ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง ๐—” ๐—™๐—”๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—˜- ๐—œ๐—  ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง ๐—” ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ก๐—–๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ช๐—”๐—œ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—•๐—˜ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฆ... More

DISCLAIMER + SUMMARY
BOOK ONE
01 | FORKS |
02 | NEW BLOOD |
03 | CURIOUS |
04 | EASY DECISION |
05 | ENIGMA |
06 | NOT MY TYPE |
07 | LA PUSH |
08 | CLOSER |
09 | BAD IDEA |
10 | THE WHOLE TRUTH |
11 | INTERROGATION |
12 | NOT THE FIRST TIME |
13 | NORMAL TEEN THINGS |
14 | THE MAJOR |
16 | FORMALITY |
17 | EYE OF THE STORM |
18 | HOME RUN |
19 | PROMISE |
20 | COURAGE |
21 | SLEEPING BEAUTY |
BOOK TWO
22 | HONEY MOON |
23 | THE [BLOODY] POINT OF IT ALL |
24 | THE FINAL STRIKE |
25 | LOVE, RORY |
26 | NUMB |
27 | LIGHTNING STRIKES |
28 | SWEET MISERY |
29 | THE SUN AND MOON |
30 | HAPPY ENDING |
31 | REAPER OF VICTORY |
32 | DAWN OF THE DEAD |
33 | IRRESOLUTE |
34 | WHEN THE STORM HITS |
35 | LIAR LIAR |
36 | PRETENSES |
37 | ANGEL |
38 | PARTY MONSTER |
39 | SURRENDER |
40 | BRIAR ROSE |
41 | NORTHERN LIGHTS |
BOOK 3
42 | THE PRODIGAL SUN RETURNS |
43 | ALWAYS, JASPER |
44 | GRAVE EXPECTATIONS |
45 | RED WEDDING |
46 | RUNAWAYS |
47 | UNEXPECTED |
48 | LIFE SUCKS, THEN YOU DIE |
49 | WELCOME TO THE GOOD LIFE |
50 | EXPOSED |
51 | THREE'S COMPANY |
โ˜† CRIMSON CONTEST WINNERS โ˜†
52 | AWKWARD |
53 | LONG LIVE |
54 | CRIMSON |

15 | PRECIOUS |

63.5K 2K 2.4K
By INTRVGALACTIC

LIKE MOST TEENAGE GIRLS, Rory had never been in love before. Yes, she had dated—too many bad choices and one was literally so fucking evil Rory still saw red whenever she thought of her ex boyfriend—and she had to admit she was no Virgin Mary, but whatever she felt for whoever before was incomparable to how she felt about Jasper now and for the rest of her life.

Sometimes her heart swelled so much around him that it hurt, but it was a good hurt to be so in love with him. And it didn't help that Jasper didn't know she was in love with him—admitting to herself that she in love was one thing, but verbally telling Jasper was a whole other thing; especially since they hadn't exactly DTR'd*. She also just didn't have the courage to utter the sealing words despite him being the only person she completely trusted and felt safe with.

However, around Jasper, Rory was an open book, they just meshed so well together that conversation flowed easily, spanning hours and every topic imaginable. Secrets were hard to keep around Jasper. So, she just kept her mouth busy with his instead.

Unsurprisingly and a bit frustratingly, Jasper was a very good kisser; his vampire physicality didn't even hinder the experience the littlest bit. He was, however, very, very, very careful.

As in, he never allowed them to get too far or else 'he would lose control'. It seemed all vampires had a breaking point.

Even Bella was a little dissolved by Edward's carefulness. Ah, the woes of teen romance.

It was the first morning a few days after that Bella and Rory had a chance to talk about everything.

"I feel like it's been weeks since we've spoken, but it's only been like three days," Rory said with a shake of her head as Bella drove them to school. Both of their vampire acquaintances were coming to school late that day for unbeknownst reasons—Rory had a feeling it had something to do with the rogue nomads that had killed Waylon Forge.

"Crazy how time flies when you're in love," Bella murmured with a small distant look in her eyes.

"Who said I was in love with Jasper?" Rory was suddenly very entertained by a loose thread on her shirt.

"Oh, please," Bella shook her head, "You've loved him since you painted him all from memory—actually, probably before."

Rory raised her brow. "And you're in love with Edward?"

"Yeah, he...loves me too," Bella said shyly as if she was in awe of the fact and still couldn't believe it.

Rory recoiled, in surprise at Bella's admission. "You told him?" She was braver than Rory thought.

"You haven't told Jasper?" Bella shot back with a confused glance at the girl averting her gaze. "Haven't you been, um, together for like the last month or so?"

The brunette pursed her lips tightly. "No. We—"

"—aren't dating. Jess and Ang keep me up to date. They thought I would tell them you were lying or something." Bella was a bit put off that Rory was indeed telling the truth of the state of her and Jasper's relationship.

"Well, we haven't been on a date, so," Rory shrugged, curling her lips in an awkward smile. It's not that she was opposed to making her and Jasper official, it was just she didn't want to assume things and have it blow up in her face.

Bella frowned, "I didn't know that was a rule."

"Hence, dating," Rory said with an obvious tone. "Honestly, Bella, you are sometimes so clueless for someone so smart."

"Not that smart, I mean, you have a 4.8 GPA, you're definitely top of the school, I think," Bella's forehead puckered as she thought of how Rory was going to be graduating soon and possibly leaving Forks. She wasn't sure Rory's love for Jasper was enough to keep Rory from experiencing the world—maybe they would go together actually.

Rory waved her hand, dismissing Bella's awe. "Eh, that's because of like AP and honors classes. Those helped me shitless because I couldn't even figure out the Cullens were vampires." Rory had felt so oblivious for not figuring it out sooner, then again, the Cullen's had lived in Forks for two years and no one else is even close.

"Either way, I guess we're both not smart, after all, we're dating dangerous vampires," Bella laughed at the ridiculousness of their circumstance.

"Stupid...or we just don't give a damn?" Rory shrugged. "And I'm not—"

"—dating, okay," Bella chuckled with a shake of her head at her best friend's stubbornness. "I'm just glad you're happy."

"Me too." Rory couldn't fight the small smile as she looked out the window.

Attending class without seeing Jasper was always an odd experience for her. She had gotten used to walking to class and having lunch with him (in the library though because they liked to be low key.) She hadn't even had Alice to talk to in spanish class, so she was left bored and alone in her first two classes. At least she had Jessica to gossip with.

"I can't believe you're going to leave me after this year ends," Jessica pouted at lunch. Rory finished chewing her sandwich and looked up a little round eyed when she realized everyone was looking at her. The whole gang that was their friend group were all suddenly attentive at the brought up topic.

"I'm not leaving town. I'm just graduating early," Rory said, patting Jessica's shoulder. "Why would I wanna leave a small town I barely know?" At Jessica's offended glare, Rory snickered. "I'm kidding! I'm too broke to leave. There's a lot of...things I have to distract me while y'all are stuck here another year." Rory's thoughts flashed to a certain tall blond vampire who had yet to make an appearance at school.

"I just wish we had more time to experience high school together," Jess sighed mournfully. Rory really had become one of her best friends despite only living in Forks for barely two months. "Like after exams, there's only prom left, and we won't even hang out because you'll be too busy with your prom date."

"What? I'm not going to prom with a date," Rory chuckled, "Who told you that?"

"Jasper?" Angela questioned with an arched brow.

"Nah, I'd rather dance with my girls," Rory said simply.

Jessica exhaled deeply. "You are so weird, Rory."

"Aw, love you, too, Jess," Rory grinned childishly.

After lunch, Rory had two final classes left. The last one, AP U.S History, with the boy she was in love with and annoyed with for not even telling her his whereabouts. She was hoping Jasper would be outside her english class to walk with her, but knew at this point, he probably wasn't coming to school. So she had to resign to begrudgingly walk alongside Tyler Crowley to her last class of the day.

"Rory?" Tyler said to grab the brunette's distant attention. She raised her brow questioningly. He casually ran his hand over his jaw. "So, I heard you don't have a date for prom? Is that right?"

"Yeah, Crowley, it's not a big deal," Rory shrugged carelessly, thinking he was about to pity her.

Tyler chuckled nervously. Oh no. "Well, I was wondering, you know, since you are single and aren't dating anyone—"

Rory glanced at him. "Tyler..."

"Cmon, Rory. We'd have some hella fly prom pics and I can finally make up almost killing you with a van."

"I—"

Tyler smirked, "You're too fine to go to prom dateless."

She forced herself not to grimace as she casually sped her gait. The classroom was just in her grasp. "Really, I'm perfectly content—Jasper." Rory breathed out in relief at the sudden appearance of the expressionless handsome vampire in front of her. He stood in the doorway of the full class.

Tyler scowled deeply as the blond stared at the two. "Hale."

"Class is about to begin," Jasper said flatly, not even bothering to acknowledge the boy beside Rory gradually growing more uncomfortable by the second. Tyler Crowley's feelings of hopefulness and confidence were shattered by a wave of unease and discomfort that sent him skirting off to his own class without another word to Rory.

Jasper glanced at Rory then stiffly turned around to go back into class. Rory didn't miss how his eyes were pitch black. What was up with him?

Rory narrowed her eyes as she followed the taller blond into their last class of the day, intent on drilling him for the countless things swirling in her mind.

Just her luck though, they were watching a movie in class that day. With the darkness accompanied by the droning voice of the documentary, Rory begrudgingly had to hold off her questions. She was left without a chance to even speak to Jasper about his weird brooding attitude. She copied his brooding disposition, her lips pursed and sitting in her chair firmly away from him as the last few days she had sat pressed to his side like some sort of koala. He still said nothing. She fumed silently in her seat. What the hell was the problem now?

When classes ended, Rory found herself following Jasper to the parking lot, but being very bad at keeping up with his long, quick strides.

"Hey, slow down, I'm still human, y'know," she muttered, full aware he could hear her and he immediately acquiesced to her request, a small quirk of his mouth letting her know he wasn't as upset as she thought he was.

"Trust me, I'm very aware," Jasper murmured, taking a brief glance at the hypnotic crevice of her neck that pulsed with her heartbeat.

Rory sighed, but raised her brow when he walked past his family members and even Bella's truck. "Did you ride your bike today?"

"No," His lips turned up humorously. "Someone once said it wasn't a very inconspicuous vehicle."

A few more paces and Jasper walked to one of the farthest parking spots where it was unusually busy. Rory had to push through the crowd as she wasn't the tallest to see what Jasper stood next to only to drop her jaw at the sight before her.

A brand new, deep sapphire colored Jaguar parked amongst the secondhand card belonging to Forks' high schoolers. More than a few people milled about, eyeing the gorgeous car with no silent appreciation and jealousy. Jasper stood next to it, looking every bit and more the unbothered car model in those car commercials, his tousled blond curls ruffling lightly in the wind. Under the cloudy gray sky that plagued Forks daily, he was more gorgeous than the car he leaned against.

He cast his sharp gaze around the gathered starers and they immediately felt a change of heart and false disinterest that sent them back to their own vehicles, courtesy of Jasper's powers. "What do you think?"

Rory stepped closer and shrugged, "Maybe a hearse would be more obvious."

Jasper chuckled. "Obviously." He quieted down again. "It's for you," he said casually, as if it was a normal, everyday thing to buy a girl a sports car for no reason.

Her eyebrows shot up toward the harkening sky above. "You bought me a brand new car!" she whispered half furiously, half in awe.

"...yes," Jasper said with a smile.

Rory sputtered, her eyes wide with shock, "I do not even have to words to explain to you how ridiculous—" She paused in her spiel as more than a few students turned their eavesdropping  ears onto the brewing argument between the unofficial couple.

"Maybe we should speak inside," Jasper murmured persuasively, leaning into her hair. Rory inwardly fumed because he knew she couldn't resist that tone of his.

She said nothing as she got into the passenger seat, shutting the door with no less anger. Jasper smoothly appeared in the drivers seat in the next second.

"Now," he began cautiously, "I know you might think this is over the top, but I have good reason, Rory. Just hear me out, sweetheart."

Rory exhaled harshly, "Of course. I'm glad you know where I stand on this. I do appreciate the sentiment, but I want to know why the hell you bought me a car out of nowhere! Literally, no warning whatsoever, I thought you were busy vamping out, whatever, but not buying a luxury sports car!"

"I am sorry for not contacting you earlier for my tardiness," Jasper said apologetically, turning in the seat to face her and show her his genuine expression. "I was indeed doing some 'vampire things' this morning," Rory noted how he didn't specify what things they were exactly, "and then I was busy picking this up in Seattle with Alice. I ordered the car last week, Rory, because as we have gotten closer, I've realized that you don't have a car and I don't want you to want for nothing. A car was an obvious necessity. You being so close to me is a danger all in itself, I want you safe, always. As much as I am fully capable to drive my bike, if there was ever an accident, I would walk away untouched, you wouldn't."

"I trust you, Jasper, always. I understand why, but also you really could've gone with something a little less extreme," Rory glanced around the expensive car, taking in all the luxuries it offered. She looked up at him with a small smile. "I really do appreciate it, Jasper. Thank you, but to be honest, the reason why I haven't gotten a car myself is because of the accident...I just can't get behind the wheel without panicking, so I hope you know I probably won't ever drive it." She looked at her lap with a sad sigh.

Jasper placed his hand on her thigh comfortingly, "I'll always be here. Anytime and anywhere, sweetheart." His eyes, back to the honey like golden color, bared into hers entirely.

"I know." Rory leaned up to press a gentle kiss to his fine lips. He tilted his head to deepen the sweet kiss further, expertly speaking the wordless language and heating it up more than either of them expected. She broke away with a slight pant, needing air.

He smiled radiantly. "Your heart is beating very fast." He was almost smug at the fact.

Rory rolled her eyes. "That's old news. You always do that to me."

"I know," he smirked slightly, his handsome face filled with happiness. Rory couldn't help but smile back at her vampire.

"So, are you going to explain what happened earlier?" She raised her brow and he averted his gaze but his disposition grew a bit tense.

"A lot happened earlier, what specific instance?" he asked distractedly, avoiding her gaze.

"With Tyler. You made him run away with his tail between his legs," Rory tilted her head. "Were you...jealous?"

"No," he immediately snarled. "Why would I be jealous of that impudent, brainless boy?"

"He did ask me out to prom," Rory clarified with a smug grin.

Jasper huffed immaturely. "Clearly you didn't bother to correct him that you would indeed have a date to prom."

"Is that your way of asking me?" Rory let out a laugh at his blanched expression. "If so, then I suppose you could be my prom date."

Jasper rolled his eyes. "Better late than never, huh?" He shook his head. "I admit I wasn't exactly happy to hear Crowley ask you."

"Obviously," she snickered, eyeing him with innate smugness, "Is that why your eyes were so dark even though you just came back from hunting?"

Jasper faltered, raising his brow, "How'd you know?" He stared hard outside the windshield where most of the lot was empty by now. He didn't like to be reminded of how he had to drink animal blood to live amongst humans, how he endangers the precious person beside him just by her breathing. Being a vampire sucked, pun intended.

"Considering your eyes are back to a light honey color, rather than a jealous pitch-black, I put two and two together," she explained with a wave of her hand. She caught his slightly uncomfortable expression, "It really doesn't bother me, you know," she said off-handedly. "So what if the guy I'm dating hunts animals for their blood?" she said teasingly, trying to lift his mood to a success.

The words slipped out of her mouth faster than her thoughts.

"Dating?" Now he was the one teasing her. His expression had blown out into a wide wolfish grin. He cornered her with that look on his face until their faces were mere inches apart.

"What—no—I didn't mean, uh," she sputtered, her cheeks furiously crimson, a blooming red unmasked from her makeup. She couldn't think straight, her heart pounded so fast she could barely breath.

"I know what you meant," he interrupted smoothly with a smirk that sent hordes butterflies rampaging inside her. Jasper felt like he held his entire world in his hand as he cupped her precious face. "And I agree also."

"Aurora! Ven aqui, cielo!"

Stella Aden was no idiot, she had graduated top of her medical class, so when her seventeen year old daughter came down the stairs with a flushed complexion and fighting a grin, she knew something was up. Stella narrowed her gaze at her daughter, glancing from the open letter in her hand that was the reason she had called for her daughter to the stairs leading to her daughter's room suspiciously.

"¿Qué pasa, mama?" Rory didn't notice her mother's pointed gaze, her own concentrated on the white letter her mother held.

Stella raised her brow and decided to let her suspicions go. That would be for another time. After all, Stella had once been a teenager, too. That didn't mean the matter was over, just put off. "There are some things we need to talk about."

At this point, Rory was now suspicious. She and Stella didn't really discuss much beyond casual updating conversation, the latter was always too busy at the hospital or resting.

"Okay," Rory said slowly as she followed her mother to the living room. "Does this have something to do with that letter you're holding?"

Stella nodded, reclining into the couch cushion comfortably. ", this is a letter inviting me to the Pacific Regional Medical Conference taking place next week."

"Where at?" Rory asked because she couldn't imagine the conference taking place anywhere near Forks, Washington.

"San Francisco. I'm the only one representing Forks General Hospital, not even Dr. Cullen can make it," Stella explained, pointedly referencing her daughter's 'friend's' adopted father.

Rory nodded. She imagined San Francisco or any part of California was definitely too sunny for any of the Cullens.

"I am trusting that you will be on your best behavior next weekend, Rory," Stella said warningly, remembering how Rory used to be to very familiar with partying.

"Mama, don't worry. Those days are long over," Rory said, patting her mother's shoulder. "Is there anything else you wanted to talk about?"

This time, Stella flushed. "I wanted to discuss changing my name. My last name..."

At this, Rory's expression dropped. The subject of the name belonging to Rory's father was seldom brought up. It had been months, even, since the matter had been brought up.

Stella continued, pushing through her daughter's stark silence, "I know we haven't discussed your dad and we should have a long time ago. I guess I was just hoping, we both were, that Peter would come back...at least I was."

"Mom," Rory frowned. "Peter stopped being my dad when he decided to walk out on us and begin his new life with his harlot." He had left them before the last Christmas season and the last time they had seen him was at Luna's funeral. She didn't care what he thought, or if he had anything to say of her and Stella moving to Forks.

Stella winced, the pain of the tragedy of her marriage not as bad as it used to be but it still lingered. "Elizabeth is not at fault, Rory. I don't blame her, she didn't know about us, it was all on him. But, I decided that it's well time that I move on."

Rory raised her brow, taking in her mother's fidgeting and flushed neck, "Does that mean you're seeing someone? Is that having any influence on this?"

Stella blushed and nodded. "Partly. You've probably seen him around, actually."

"It's not Chief Swan, is it?" Rory would be slightly weirded out if her and Bella became actual sisters in the future.

"No," Stella frowned, "Charlie is a good man, but it's actually his best friend. Billy Black."

"Oh?"

"He came to the hospital for a check up—he's wheelchair bound—and only Carlisle and I were available. He asked for me instead," Stella shook her head, her lips curling to a small smile. "Then he asked me for my number. And we've had a couple of dates—"

Rory's jaw dropped, "—you didn't tell me it was that serious!"

"I didn't want to introduce another man in your life if I wasn't sure about him," Stella said sternly, that small smile warming up Rory's reluctance. "He has two older daughters, Rachel and Rebecca, who live out of town, and a son a few years younger than you, his name is Jacob."

Rory's eyes lit up in recognition, "I think I've met him when Bella and I went to La Push with the others." The boy with long dark hair and russet skin who had only heart eyes for her friend.

"Oh yes, Billy lives on the Rez," Stella added. "I think after I get back from the conference, I'd like to formally introduce him to you."

"I'd like that," Rory smiled encouragingly. She knew her mother had probably mulled over this for a while. It probably explained why her mother was absent more than usual, not just hospital shifts but secret dates with a man Rory never met. She was genuinely happy for her mother, she deserved to be happy.

"And onto the last matter we need to discuss," Stella said, her eyes briefly flicking upwards, this time not escaping Rory's notice.

Ah, shit.

Rory kept a cool facade, not betraying any emotion. "¿Qué?"

"Now, I was once a teenager, too," Stella began, the dreaded words sent Rory into a deep sigh. "I'm not asking much, but I want to make sure you are being safe. Do I need to schedule you to renew your birth control?"

"Oh Jesus," Rory groaned, throwing her head into the nearest pillow. "I'm not sleeping with Jasper!" Or at least, not in the way you think, Rory thought wryly. Besides, Jasper's a vampire, so birth control would be obviously unnecessary.

Stella tsked, "If I was my mother, I would be beat to every inch of my life if I was hiding a boy up in my room under her roof." She huffed, shaking her head.

Rory thought quick. "Ay, dios mios! Jasper isn't hiding up in my room!" Lie. But she knew the vampire waiting in her room would've heard her even if she whispered it. So technically if her mother checked, he probably would've jumped out or something.

"Don't bring Him into this," Stella raised her brow. She had been raised a strong Catholic like the rest of her family. "I like Jasper, mija, but I will not hesitate to call his mother if you are lying. Actually, it'd be nice to meet her..."

Rory groaned again, crossing her arms, "Go ahead and check. He's not in there..."

With a narrowed gaze, Stella left Rory in the living room, the thudding of her feet on the rickety staircase told her when her mother arrived to an empty room. Rory could tell her mother spent a few extra sweeps of the room checking places Jasper could've hid. Finally, Stella came downstairs with that suspicious but unhidden disappointed look at not finding any teenage boy in her daughter's room.

"Why were you blushing when you came downstairs?" Stella prodded curiously once she came back down.

"I was talking to him," Rory avoided outright lying again, not willing to risk it.

Stella raised her brows in surprise. "So you are dating Jasper?"

Rory sighed. "Fine. We are dating."

"I knew it! You don't have to be so difficult about these things, Rora." Stella said triumphantly.

Rory wrinkled her nose. "Shouldn't you want me to be more careful about the boys I hang with?"

"Ay, mija, of course you have to be careful, but sometimes, you just know you don't have to be, with your heart at least. Do be careful with the other part of relationships," Stella said firmly. "I was un poco preocupado about a white boy and you again, but I've seen how you two are with each other..."

Both Aden woman thought of the charming blond, Stella approvingly and Rory appreciatively. Jasper Hale was certainly charismatic.

Stella nodded her head appraisingly, "Now, the real question is whether I should trust you here alone with him next weekend when I'm in California..."

"Mama!"

"I'm just playing, mija," Stella winked mischievously before her expression turned stern once more. "But if I come back a grandmother, you will be very sorry, Aurora Elena Reyes Aden."

Ooh, the full name. Rory winced. "Don't worry, mama. I'll be perfectly safe and not pregnant when you come back," she snorted at the impossibility of which.

Stella smiled. "Now, will you explain to me what that brand new car is doing in our driveway?"

Rory exhaled deeply.

And we'll stop there for now ;)

Translations will be in the comments, if you're on your phones then it'll be the comment where the line is :)

Y'all got my last request in two days!

I'll probably update one more time before Friday!!

Next Update:

12 Likes, 4 Comments please my lovely readers

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 15.3K 128
"๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ, ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐๐š๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง' ๐ญ๐š ๐๐จ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ.. ๐˜๐ž๐ซ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐œ๐ž๏ฟฝ...
19.4K 1.1K 11
"๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐š ๐•๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ ๐จ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ." ๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐ก๐ญ - ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ƒ๐š๐ฐ๐ง ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐ž...
1.8K 62 17
๐€ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐Ÿ๐š๐ข๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐‚๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ: ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๏ฟฝ...
68 0 14
๐ด๐‘–๐‘š๐‘™๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’(๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘) ๐‘‡๐‘œ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ .... It's already finished but I'm editing it ... ๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘โ„Ž...