๐˜Š๐˜™๐˜๐˜”๐˜š๐˜–๐˜• ยฐ ๐˜‘๐˜ˆ๐˜š๐˜—๐˜Œ...

By INTRVGALACTIC

โ ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง ๐—” ๐—™๐—”๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—˜- ๐—œ๐—  ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง ๐—” ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ก๐—–๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ช๐—”๐—œ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—•๐—˜ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฆ... More

DISCLAIMER + SUMMARY
BOOK ONE
01 | FORKS |
02 | NEW BLOOD |
03 | CURIOUS |
04 | EASY DECISION |
05 | ENIGMA |
06 | NOT MY TYPE |
07 | LA PUSH |
08 | CLOSER |
09 | BAD IDEA |
10 | THE WHOLE TRUTH |
11 | INTERROGATION |
12 | NOT THE FIRST TIME |
14 | THE MAJOR |
15 | PRECIOUS |
16 | FORMALITY |
17 | EYE OF THE STORM |
18 | HOME RUN |
19 | PROMISE |
20 | COURAGE |
21 | SLEEPING BEAUTY |
BOOK TWO
22 | HONEY MOON |
23 | THE [BLOODY] POINT OF IT ALL |
24 | THE FINAL STRIKE |
25 | LOVE, RORY |
26 | NUMB |
27 | LIGHTNING STRIKES |
28 | SWEET MISERY |
29 | THE SUN AND MOON |
30 | HAPPY ENDING |
31 | REAPER OF VICTORY |
32 | DAWN OF THE DEAD |
33 | IRRESOLUTE |
34 | WHEN THE STORM HITS |
35 | LIAR LIAR |
36 | PRETENSES |
37 | ANGEL |
38 | PARTY MONSTER |
39 | SURRENDER |
40 | BRIAR ROSE |
41 | NORTHERN LIGHTS |
BOOK 3
42 | THE PRODIGAL SUN RETURNS |
43 | ALWAYS, JASPER |
44 | GRAVE EXPECTATIONS |
45 | RED WEDDING |
46 | RUNAWAYS |
47 | UNEXPECTED |
48 | LIFE SUCKS, THEN YOU DIE |
49 | WELCOME TO THE GOOD LIFE |
50 | EXPOSED |
51 | THREE'S COMPANY |
โ˜† CRIMSON CONTEST WINNERS โ˜†
52 | AWKWARD |
53 | LONG LIVE |
54 | CRIMSON |

13 | NORMAL TEEN THINGS |

66.9K 2.1K 3.2K
By INTRVGALACTIC

for those who skipped the last chapter summary: edward and jasper save bella and rory. jasper is pissed and rory is able to calm him. from then, jasper and her leave port angeles together (he carries her & runs). rory opens up about her past and invites him to stay the night (nothing happens). she falls asleep in his arms.

RORY AWOKE TO the ticklish feeling of shapes being drawn on her exposed shoulder by cold fingers. She blinked, rubbing her eyes tiredly and removing any crustiness. She then looked up at Jasper, who peered down at her like she was the most beautiful person in the world, despite only just waking up. She wasn't even uncomfortable he was seeing her in this state, bleary eyed and bare faced with wild wavy hair.

"Hi." She peeped out.

Jasper smiled like an angel straight from heaven. "Good morning, sleeping beauty."

Rory narrowed her eyes at his playful reference to the movie that was the bane of her existence and the baseline of most jokes thrown at her expense. "I really hate that movie."

"Really?"

"No," Rory begrudgingly admitted. "Just all the nicknames."

"I'll stop then," he said immediately, his eyes sharp and telling.

She sighed, burrowing her face further into his chest if possible. "No, I don't actually mind when you do it." He was the only one who could get away with it. Her heart was racing and her face was flushed, but she wouldn't be anywhere else in the world.

"Hmm," he inhaled her scent deeply. The more he saturated himself with it, the less it burned his throat. Instead of desiring her pumping, sweet blood, he desired her. "How do you feel this morning?"

"Fine." Her answer was too plain and too practiced, a response more fit for a doctors office. Jasper supposed it was the same way she answered therapists after the accident.

"After last night?" he prompted instead, his eyes serious.

"Oh," she blinked, remembering Jasper wasn't any therapist, that he genuinely cared for her wellbeing. She supposed she should be honest with him at least. "I guess I feel better. I've never really opened up about that to anyone besides my mother and my old therapist. No one knows here."

He frowned sadly. "Not even Bella?"

She averted her gaze, her voice forcibly nonchalant. "It's not a topic to bring up in car rides or figuring out what you are or at any time at all really."

"I'm glad you told me though. I know sorry's don't help, but for what it's worth, I am," he said gently, his honey voice full of earnesty.

"I know. Thank you for staying. I don't think I would've been able to sleep as well as I did if you weren't here," she admitted truthfully. Rory rummaged through her thoughts, suddenly remembering things she filed away whilst spending the night wrapped around the vampire. "And I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable," she added with a crimson blush, adjusting her thigh that had been pulled over his waist.

Jasper stiffened. "Oh." He hadn't realized she noticed.

"Yeah. Oh." She blushed.

He paused and tilted his head towards her bedroom door as he listened to something Rory couldn't hear. "Your mother is about to come in," he said casually before unwinding his arms from her waist.

"Shit." She turned away from him as the footsteps grew louder.

"Rory?" The door abruptly opened and Jasper disappeared in a blink of her eyes. Stella stood against the doorframe, peeking her head into her room.

She had no idea where Jasper had disappeared to, but didn't give anything away to her mother as she entered. "Morning, mama." Rory sat up, stretching her arms out as if she just woke up.

Stella smiled at the sight and sighed. "Sorry I came home so late last night, mija. There was an animal attack. A man died. Waylon Forge?" Stella sat on the bed, right where Jasper was not even a minute ago.

"Oh, that's horrible." Rory cringed at the much to hallow pang of her voice. She definitely didn't sound as if it was the first time she heard the news. She was usually a good liar, she resolved to do better. She cleared her throat. "We met him before right? At the diner?"

"Yes. It was a tragedy. I really think you should stay out of the woods, mija. It's not safe," Stella said warningly.

"What about Orion?"

"Keep her in the yard for now, I'm sorry, I just don't want to risk it," she said apologetically but unswayable.

Rory sighed in defeat. "Of course, mama. I won't go into the woods." Alone.

"Good." Stella nodded happily. "Oh and you should invite Jasper over for dinner again sometime soon. He looks a little too old for you, but I like him."

"Why don't you invite him?" Rory narrowed her eyes.

"I'm trying to give you a chance," Stella said teasingly as Rory rolled her eyes. "And Bella called also. She asked if you could come over when you get up."

"Right. I'll go do that." Everything that happened the night prior crashed over her then. Oh, crap—Angela and Jessica were probably worried to death. Hopefully, Bella covered for her.

", unfortunately my next shift starts in an hour."

Usually, Rory hated how her mother worked too many hours, leaving her alone more than she could handle, but she understood. Stella coped with the loss of Luna and her husband by working as many shifts as possible, as well as support their household.

"I'll order dinner," Rory said helpfully.

Stella nodded, satisfied at whatever thoughts she had in her mind. "I'll be expecting Jasper, mija."

"Maybe," Rory smiled at her mother until the door closed. Jasper appeared back on the bed in a blur and a grin on his handsome face. Rory reached out to him once more, resting her head on his shoulder.

She hardly noticed how hard his body was anymore, his body and it's coldness never bothered her for some reason despite Rory preferring warm climates. Besides, after a while, her warm body temperature transferred to his enough that his usually ice-like body leveled out a bit to hers the longer she held his hand or hugged him. It seemed like the law of thermodynamics was useful to her.

"I guess I'll see you for dinner?" He smirked as she nodded with a defeated sigh.

"If you don't mind pretending to be human once more, that'd be great." Then she remembered his peculiar eating habits. "But you don't have to eat the food, I don't know any vampire physics, but I assume human food isn't to your palette."

"It's like eating dirt. I threw it up after I left," he chuckled. "Your mother is quite tenacious. I see where you got it from."

"I should probably check on Bella. After all I did leave her alone with a vampire," she teased.

His golden eyes rolled at her jokes, before sighing lightly. He glanced at the open window and then back to Rory. "I guess I'll take my leave then."

She grimaced. "I probably sound so clingy, but I prefer if you don't go yet. If that's okay with you. I just feel...better when you're with me."

"Then I'll be here when you get back," Jasper said seriously. "Leaving you makes me...anxious, too," he added quietly.

Rory then stood up from sitting beside him. Like the night before, she quickly chose a simple outfit (warm leggings and a sweater) and finished her business in the bathroom. She showered quickly, allowing the hot water and steam to ease her exhausted body. She braided her hair to one side after brushing it.

She walked back to her room where Jasper waited, sitting perfectly on her bed and reading some random book she had left on the bedside table, his eyes intelligently reading each page in seconds. She lingered in the door frame for a second, both fully aware of her presence yet neither felt the need to fill the comfortable silence.

Now that Rory had begun to truly learn who Jasper Hale was in his entirety, she felt largely insignificant. She used to care about the superficial things like physical looks and popularity, but ever since her sister's death, Rory could care less. Yes, Jasper Hale was beyond beautiful, a work of art all on his own, but none of that mattered to her. He was so much more than what meets the eye; morality despite his lack of mortality, enviable intelligence and a heart capable of emotions deeper than any ocean.

He really was unfairly perfect; was it even possible for Jasper to have feelings for someone as flawed and broken as her? It was what circulated in her mind since he showed a modicum of interest in her. Yet she was still clueless, still insecure on whether Jasper's interest in her mirrored her own for him.

"You're staring," he finally said, interrupting her internal self-deprecating soliloquy and setting the book down.

He had finished the book about eight or nine times already, but he didn't want to push her. Jasper didn't need to know her feelings to know what she needed. She had had so much thrown at her in the last two days, she needed time to breath.

The sides of her mouth lifted and she walked in, remembering to close the door shut. "I'm an artist. I like to appreciate art before me."

He laughed softly. "I thought you were going to check on Bella."

"Okay, yeah," Rory said with shrug, "It would've been weird if I just left without saying goodbye."

"Don't worry, I'll be here waiting for you." He smiled endearingly at the peculiar human.

She nodded shortly before opening the door again. "I'll only be gone for a few minutes."

"Yes, ma'am," he drawled in his southern twang that was entirely too appealing.

Rory closed the bedroom door behind her and went downstairs to find Orion waiting for her.  Orion must have sensed Rory's mood as she licked and kissed Rory as soon as she was in sight. She then refilled Orion's food bowl before eating breakfast herself.

"C'mon, Orion." Orion happily followed Rory outside. It was cloudy as always as Rory walked the few paces it took to reach Bella's house. She rapped on the door.

"Oh. Hey, Rory. Come on in," Charlie Swan greeted as he opened the door, allowing her to enter the foyer that was practically identical to hers in structure. "Let me call her down. Bella? Rory's here!"

Both Charlie and Rory listened for the sound of footsteps on stairs, expecting the slight stumble as Bella had inevitably tripped over her two left feet before Bella appeared.

Bella looked relieved to see her. She awkwardly glanced at Charlie who got the message and went back to the living room to watch the baseball game playing. The volume of the television blocked Charlie from hearing their conversation.

"Thank God you're okay," Bella breathed out as she awkwardly hugged Rory. "Edward said you would be, but....I had to see for myself. Did Jasper bring his motorcycle or something?"

"Or something," Rory replied shortly, leaving no explanation. By the gleam in Bella's eyes, Rory could tell she didn't need much more confirmation. She knew.

"I thought so," Bella said quietly, "I think I figured it out, Rory."

"You read the book that fast?" Rory raised a brow cooly, not betraying any emotion other than vague interest.

Her lips curled into a smug grin. "No, just the chapter you dog-eared in the bookstore." Bella didn't let up. She prodded Rory. "How long have you known?" A small part of Bella felt betrayed that her best friend didn't even divulge on the mystery they have been trying to solve for months.

Rory sighed, biting her bottom lip apologetically. "Not as long as you think—Thursday."

"Why didn't you say anything?" Bella asked, feeling only a tad annoyed now.

"I promised Jasper. It's not my secret to share, Bella." Rory shrugged, not leaving any room for argument. She wasn't one to break promises and Bella wasn't blind to the bond between the two. "I knew you would figure it out eventually. They're not really that good at hiding their secret, are they?" Rory's eyes twinkled with amusement.

"You're not scared either then," Bella exhaled in relief.

"No. He can't hurt me," Rory shook her head. "And Edward won't hurt you."

"I know." Bella spoke with unexpected fervor for the normally timid and shy teenager. "We spoke last night."

"Oh?" Rory assumed Edward would've been a hard ass. He must've finally crumpled. So much for a will of iron. Now, Rory was curious at the turn of events. "Don't be shy now."

"Um, after we left you and Jasper, he took me to the restaurant we were supposed to meet Jess and Ang at—by the way, I told them you ran into Jasper, sorry if they ambush you at school—and he told me he could read minds. Except for mine." She was undoubtedly still confused about that aspect. Rory understood the feeling.

"Yeah. It's the same for Jasper with me," Rory said with a shrug. "When are you going to tell Eddie the jig is up?"

"Monday. As soon as I see him." Bella stated firmly.

"If you're sure then," Rory smiled casually before glancing away, thoughts of the blond vampire in her bedroom sprung up. She cleared her throat, "Well, I should go...I have homework." Even Rory could tell how blatantly obvious she was being. She used to be a good liar, what happened? Oh, right, the Cullens.

"You don't have to lie," Bella crossed her arms and stared Rory down knowingly.

Rory huffed. "Jasper's waiting for me," she muttered.

Bella's expression was nothing less than triumphant at Rory's begrudging admittance. "I'll see you later then—wait!" Rory stayed put when Bella abruptly darted up the stairs. Rory heard Bella wrestle around her bedroom before appearing back at the bottom of the stairs with Rory's large leather purse in hand. "Here. Before I forget."

"Oh, thanks Bella." Rory forgot she had bought a prom dress, the matter seemed so trivial in the aspect of Rory's widening world. Rory waved and let herself out.

"Orion!" Rory called out as she walked back to her house. After a moment, Orion came from finishing her business and faithfully made her way inside as soon Rory opened the door. She waved goodbye to her mother who was pulling out of the driveway and heading to work already.

Once inside, Rory tried not to rush up the stairs despite her mother no longer being in the house. She knew Jasper would hear and it'd be embarrassing. She slipped into her bedroom to find Jasper standing in front of one of Rory's paintings hanging on the wall.

"Hey," she greeted, trying not to cringe at her awkwardness. She dropped the bag containing her prom dress on her desk which caught Jasper's curious eye yet he said nothing, continuing to look at the painting. It was a new one; a realistic depiction of the forests of Forks.

"You're really talented," he complimented her.

"Practice makes perfect," Rory grinned with a nonchalant shrug.

"I especially like the one you're hiding underneath the bed," his lips curled into a smirk and his eyes darted to the hidden painting endearingly. The first one she had done when her infatuation with Jasper Hale began. The night he had saved her from dying.

"Oh no." Rory slapped her palm over her red hot face. "That's really embarrassing."

"I'm flattered," Jasper grinned as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "No one's ever painted me before." His lips curled into a breathtakingly pleased smile.

She groaned into his grey sweater. She paused, backing up. "Wait, when did you change?" she questioned, staring at his entirely new outfit. "I was only gone for like ten minutes."

He exchanged the the collared dark button down for a pale button down underneath a dark grey cashmere sweater and a different pair of jeans. "While you went to talk to Bella, I ran home, changed, checked in on my family and came back."

"Damn. You're faster than I thought," Rory breathed out, her mind racing at the speed of which Jasper had to have been and her thoughts fell on the content of his words. "They were alright with you staying with me?"

"It's not like they could complain. Edward has been doing it for the past month. At least I have your permission," he sounded smug at the thought of holding something over Edward, his patronizing tone reminded Rory of past arguments between her and her sister. She yearned to experience those nonsensical fights once more, knowing the impossibility of which. 

Rory frowned. "Really? Bella would've mentioned that she was being visited by Edward at night." She knew Bella had been having dreams about Edward Cullen, but not to that extent of him physically being present.

"She doesn't know," he gently reminded her. She shifted her gaze away quickly, realizing her tone was a bit too obvious. He paused, taking in her tensed body, "Is there something I should know?"

"Wellll," she drew out the syllable, the pitch pf her voice rising guiltily. She winced, "Bella might have figured it out Friday night...you know, after the incident."

She arched her brow at Jasper's expression. He was speechless at her revelation.

"Don't look so surprised, Jazz," she sighed. "I did warn you Bella and I—mostly her—were close to figuring it out. We're not stupid."

"And you think trusting blood-thirsty vampires is a smart idea?"

Rory ignored his jab with a roll of her eyes. She hummed thoughtfully. "So he creepily watches my best friend whilst she's deeply asleep and completely unaware. Does Edward not sleep or something?"

Jasper blinked at the unexpected question. He had forgotten Rory had barely asked him any questions about his world—taking his existence in stride and not much gusto. "We can't sleep," he explained, not knowing how else to explain.

"That means I spent the entire night in your arms and you still agreed to stay?"

He nodded. "Yeah."

"I'm so sorry!" Rory rushed out. "You must've been so bored!"

He shook his head, his lips curling into a smile, "Nah. Watching you sleep is interesting."

"I don't sleep talk, do I?" Rory's eyes went round with embarrassment.

"No, it'd be cute if you did though," he smirked, before it fell into an endearing grin. "There's just something soothing about listening to your heart and your breathing while you sleep. Just you. It...calms me down."

"Woah." She was so taken aback by the fact that she promptly sat on the bed. Jasper joined her and they quickly found themselves in the same position as the night before, he held her as she curled into his lap, unbothered by his supernatural speed. "So you can't sleep. What about coffins?"

He raised his brow. "Myth."

"Mirrors?"

"Myth."

"Stakes?"

"Myth—there is next to nothing in this world that can harm vampires."

"What about the sun?" Rory was very curious about that aspect. The Cullens did disappear on sunny days, after all.

His lips curled into a secretive smile. "I'll show you one day."

"Rory!"

The brunette blinked out of her stupor, realizing she was in the middle of the hall at her locker. It was Monday and Rory hated Mondays.

Jessica and Angela stood next to Rory with a mixture of concern and annoyance on their faces. They had been trying to get the girl's attention for the last two minutes.

"Oh, I'm sorry, y'all," Rory shook her head, slightly yawning.

She had stayed up late again, this time talking to Jasper on the phone. He had had "dinner" with her and her mother last night and had decided to go on a quick hunt before school, which was why he didn't stay with Rory or take her to school again. She had rode with Bella instead, but the brunette disappeared into the woods with Edward following behind as soon as they arrived at school.

"We tried to get in touch with you over the weekend," Angela frowned.

"Yeah, why didn't you return our calls," Jess demanded with her hands on her hips.

Rory winced. "I was busy."

"With Jasper Hale?" Jess arched her brow probingly.

Rory didn't respond.

"Oh, I knew it," Jessica said in a sing-song voice.

"Bella told us you ran into Jasper and Edward in Port Angeles and you went home with Jasper," Angela grinned.

"Did you and Jasper Hale go home?" Jess waggled her brows.

"No!" Rory shook her head. "It's not like that."

Angela smiled. "If you're dating him, you don't have to hide it."

"We aren't dating." Rory shut her locker shut with an unnecessary bang that made the other two girls flinch.

"He's not my boyfriend and I'm not his girlfriend," Rory said devoid of emotion.

She shouldn't have had to spell it out, but her friend's constant prodding about it annoyed her when in reality she had no idea if Jasper even like liked her. She told him her feelings, but he never exactly reciprocated. There was an equal possibility that he wanted to just be friends—he was a vampire and dating was something that didn't even appear on their radar.

"Good to know." The three friends looked over to see a group of eavesdropping classmates standing right next to them. The girl who had spoken, Lauren something, sometimes sat at their lunch table with her other minions.

"What?" Rory snapped questionably.

"Oh nothing," Lauren said lightly, her green eyes filled with delight, "Just that it's good news that Jasper Hale didn't really have such low standards like apparently the rest of our school." She glanced at Jessica and Angela pointedly.

"Who are you again?" Rory asked, raising her brow.

"Someone who can't understand why the whole school is all gaga over the plain new girls," she scoffed, crossing her arms. "The Cullen boys are just trying to get some easy lays clearly." Her friend giggled.

Jessica glared at the redhead. "No one asked for your wrong opinion, Lauren."

"And Rory is out of everyone's league, you're just jealous of her," Angela added, her typically shy facade sharpening into a funnel of anger.

"Please, like I could be jealous of that," Lauren looked Rory up and down with a scowl. "You were just salivating over Edward last fall, what happened to you, Jess?"

"I met two amazing girls that are perfect for Edward and Jasper," Jessica said coldly. "You're just bitter and it's not cute, honey."

"Get a life, Lauren," Angela sniffed, interlocking her arm with Rory's supportingly. Jessica stood on Rory's other side glaring at the redhead.

Rory smiled at her two friends before staring Lauren down. "Listen, Lori—"

"Lauren!"

"Right, Lana," Rory ignored how red the girl got, "I'm not really sure why all the animosity, but for some reason, you're offended by matters that don't involve you in the littlest bit. Why?"

"I'm someone who can't understand why this whole town is obsessed with you. Bella Swan is the chief's daughter, but you don't belong here," Lauren spat out, her voice growing louder as more people watched the exchange, "And most of all, people like the Cullen's and this rest of our town, shouldn't be associating with people like you or your mother."

Rory, who had kept a casual, slightly bored smile on her face at the ridiculousness of Lauren's confrontation, tensed at the insinuation. Everyone who had been whispering and chittering at the prospecting girl fight shut up at once. Jessica and Angela stiffened as well, standing on either side of Rory.

Rory's expression lost all trace of emotion, of kindness. She reverted back to her 'mean girl' look she used to carry back in Texas, her eyes sharp and one brow slightly arched with disdain. "I hope you're not insinuating what I think you are, Lauren."

The redhead in question scoffed. "I'm just telling you what you need to realize. You, nor people like you, belong in Forks. Next thing I know, you'll be stealing our jobs like the rest of your primos."

Every student watched the two girls with astonishment and shock, now anticipating an actual physical fight to break out just based on the deadly look upon Rory Aden's face.

"I'm going to say this once and I sincerely hope you listen because idiotic racists like you don't even deserve the time," Rory stepped closer, successfully getting the other girl to flinch. "I don't give a single fuck what you think, but if you even think about trying it one more time with me and my mother or any of my friends—I'll make sure you regret it."

Rory looked the speechless girl up and down unimpressed before turning around to get to class, well aware of the spectacle they were creating and eager to end it. She had had enough drama as it was for a lifetime.

Eric and Mike soon approached the three girls heading away from the crowd.

"You really told Lauren off." Eric laughed loudly while throwing an arm over a flushing Angela's shoulder. "I was about to step in, but I saw that you had it, girl. Hell yeah minorities!"

"Lauren was out of hand," Jessica huffed, annoyed at how her old friend targeted her new one over jealousy. "I can't believe she was actually racist."

Angela shook her head. "I always suspected. She makes a lot of iffy remarks and never liked me for some reason—now I know."

Rory shrugged, "Not the first time I've dealt with people like her."

Mike nodded, "I was like damn, girl. There's that Latina spiciness. It was epic."

Everyone grimaced and shook their heads at Mike.

"What?"

"Oh, you ignorant white boy," Rory sighed patting his cheek.

Everyone burst out into contagious laughter. Rory grinned, taking it all in, she sometimes forgot how normal teenagers lived. After the last few days full of revelations and vampires, this is what she needed. These small town kids and their petty, random drama, high school relationships and teenage jealousy...It was all so expectantly human. They were all so naive and innocent and most of all what made Forks home.

Rory was unsure of a lot of things, but this matter was cemented.

Debates that had surfaced in retrospect to Jasper Hale's status as an immortal stilled. She may have intense feelings for the man that she didn't completely understand or fathom, but she had reached her decision. For a choice had surmised in question to Jasper being a vampire and that was whether Rory would eventually become one too. She had been mulling over the question the last few days, especially as her feelings for Jasper Hale grew.

Being immortal meant possibly giving up what she loved about life—her friends, her mother, and even the possibility of having a family. The feeling of being human was unexchangeable. None of that would be possible if she were to become a vampire and live out eternity with Jasper.

Jasper Hale was probably the love of her life, but she intended to keep that life to one single long human lifetime.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 433 22
[UNDER MINOR EDITING] PREVIOUSLY TITLED "โ„ญ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฏ๐”ฒ๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ" ... ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ช...
51.8K 1.5K 45
โœ”๏ธ Completed โœ”๏ธ Vampires sparkle in the sunlight. Humans turn into wolves without the full moon. Sirens live on the land. Perhaps every mythical bein...
499K 12.2K 40
'๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. ๐˜ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ...
67 0 14
๐ด๐‘–๐‘š๐‘™๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’(๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘) ๐‘‡๐‘œ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ .... It's already finished but I'm editing it ... ๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘โ„Ž...