A way of life (OLD AND DISCON...

By feeeraaal

This is about my Original characters in an Alternate universe where there are mermaids and humans. This stor... More

The Machine
The Meet up
Thoughts
Boyfriends?
Four?
Mischief
Nightmare
Questions
A witch?
Words
Memories
Tears
Truth
Lea
I love you
Legs
Walking
Kids
Sorry
Naia?

Confusion

22 2 0
By feeeraaal

Keykey's POV
I look around for Lock, then I see the machine on the edge of the place where lock likes to hang out sometimes. I swim up to see if he's there.
He is there with a person,
"Lock!" I say as I surface
"Key? What are you doing here!?" He exclaims
"Looking for you" I reply

"Who's that?" I say pointing at the stranger sitting next to lock,
" Key, I'd like you to meet Caleb"
"Nice to meet you Caleb" I say
"Nice to meet you too.." he replies shyly.

I smile and ask "When did you two meet each other?"
"We met yesterday maybe three four hours after you told me about the machine." Lock replies.
I look at my little dark blue haired brother, he's smiling for once.
Ever since our parents disappeared 5 years ago he hasn't smiled as much as he use to.
"What are you smiling about?" He asks me with a hint of annoyance in his voice,
"You." I answer.
"What about me?" The annoyance in his voice becomes much clearer.
" You're smiling. That's all" I tell him

He splashes me.
"OI!" I yell not expecting him to splash me
He laughs.
I smile at his laughter. I missed it.

I swim around to the other side of the rocks and pull myself up onto them, slipping in the prosess.

I push lock into the water, " you forget who always beat you in the strength department" I tell him while he tries to get back on the rocks.

"Yeah, Yeah. Sure what ever I don't care" He remarks.
"Lock is it always this way with your sister?" I hear Caleb ask lock.
" Yep" lock answers.
I smirk "Yo. Caleb, you're the first person to make Lock smile in quite a few months. You must be very very special to my little brother" I say calmly
"Oh, I'm going to kill you Key.." I hear him say angrily.

I slide back into the water "bye, I'm going to go find Nai and Jay." I say to Lock and then speed away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

804K 6.9K 10
Historical romance about a human girl and a merman. BOOK SAMPLE, FULLY AVAILABLE ON KINDLE UNLIMITED FOR FREE! [Preview] A long arm snaked around her...
570 34 29
A few weeks ago, Luke and Heidi made up and got back together. You'd probably know they would, like, doesn't that happen in every breakup story? If w...
50K 2.9K 18
She was supposed to die. She was supposed to meet her decay in the dark depths of the endless ocean but ended up in the arms of a mysterious being of...
5.4K 83 26
this was actually my first story if I was the one who make encanto 2 (series) even tho that isn't out yet so enjoy btw this story use she/her (fem) p...