The Vampire Within

Per Kiaralillian

Syreena is a young 18 year old girl,whos mother has a secret, that Syreena dosent know. Her moms a vampire! S... Més

The Vampire Within
The Package
The Neclace
Whats Going On
School Starts
Vampires
School Again
Wow
What to do
The ally chat
The disease
Best dream ever!
Whats going on?
bffs forever???
tyler
at lunch
walking home
the fight
more dead
mom
depression
help
the vampire and the werewolves
Jack
PLEASE READ
Wolf form
the random wolf
stares from the pack
COOKIES
Cookies part 2
ONE CHAPTER LEFT
powers

Mates vs bf

123 5 3
Per Kiaralillian

"What's a mate?" I asked curiously.

"Its umm.... well..... like when....." Kadin the turned a bright red.

I laughed at his shyness and cuteness. He turned even more red.

"Your cute when you turn red" I giggled. I know I know I'm a very straight forward person.

"Thanks?"

Then Luke came out holding some clothes.

"sorry but you'll have to wear Kadins pull over and these shorts."

"Where's the bathroom?" I asked shyly

"Aww babe why do you need a bathroom?" Luke said wiggling his eyebrow.Kadin punched his arm.What a perve.

"its inside down the hall to the right."Kadin said still a bit red. I giggled at his redness again and left.

The shorts fit fine and ended like 2 inches after my bum and the pull over cover the shorts. I feel like a hooker, I walked back outside to see kadin and Luke. Luke whistled at me and then I heard a low growl come from kadin.I giggled, why am I so giggly?!

"You have a cute laugh" Luke and kadin said.

I could feel my cheeks heat up I looked down in embarrassment. I felt tingles on my cheek and saw that he kissed my cheek. we both turned red.

"sorry" he said shyly

"its Ok....there is no apology needed" I replied shyly.

"WAIT A FREAKIN MINUET WHATS A MATE YOU NEVER ANSWERED!!" I YELLED

"Busted" Luke said.

                                A/N

Sorry its been a while but I have over 800 reads! yay! Anyways who do you think she should end up with kadin or sebastion? I still have no idea who she's going to end up with.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

10.4K 437 37
(5sos Werewolf AU) 'It's hard to see the enemy, When you're looking at yourself. Maybe your reflection shows you screaming out for help.' Luke doesn...
2.2K 492 83
I don't own the cover! It's by my best friend @thatonegaydonut please go check her out she's awesome!! I ordered it from her bio and graphics shop, S...
2.9K 133 20
So, many secrets and lies. Who am I, What am I...I need answers read my mermaid tale and find out what happens. I am no ordinary teenage girl.
16.2K 1.1K 39
"សូមរងចាំបងពួកយើងនិងបានរស់នៅជុំគ្នាវិញនៅថ្ងៃណាមួយ" មីន យ៉ុនហ្គី 🖤 ផាក ជីមីន