Gravity

By jmysticdreams

A romance, with a little bit comedy, slice of life, school life and a bit drama. An anime and manga inspired... More

Gravity: Note
Gravity
First Gravity
Second Gravity
Third Gravity
Forth Gravity
Fifth Gravity
Sixth Gravity
Seventh Gravity
Eighth Gravity
Ninth Gravity
Tenth Gravity
Eleventh Gravity
Special Chapter: Gravity
Thirteenth Gravity
Fourteenth Gravity
Gravity: Recap Story
Fifteenth Gravity
Sixteenth Gravity
Seventeenth Gravity
Eighteenth Gravity

Twelfth Gravity

93 17 0
By jmysticdreams

Title: Gravity

... ... ...

"The earth's gravity is the core of our world that centers the earth. That gives life on earth. For humans, the core means the heart, which gives life as it beats. That human cherish a lot because a humans heart is too fragile to handle that may able to torn into pieces."

... ... ...

Title: Gravity... Core

School festival, first day...

Finally, the school fest is starting and eventually the main attraction of the school that today is the Angels and Demons Cafe located at the second floor. And it almost packs up with students and visitors from female and male since the main cosplayers were to dazzling amazing and popular.

"I really don't expect that their class would gather enough people for just a half hour since the school fest started."

She stares back at her. "I really hates you, don't you know that!"

It sighs. "I already told you to try to take an entrance exam here, but you just dismissed it and let it pass. So now, why would you hate me?"

"Grrr! If I only knew that Kaname would be here then I would gladly to take an entrance exam in this school!"

"That I didn't know." It simply answered.

She sighs heavily. "Anyway Cyril, what about you help me to get a chance to enter here? Since your father is one of the board members of this school, so you can help me, isn't it?"

Cyril looks at her blankly. "My dad can help you to enter here next year." It said straight and then lives her alone.

"Whaaaat!" she screams.

... ... ...

"Kenji!" Kaname shouted on him.

"Darn it, Kaname!" he madly scolded him. "Why did you do that?!"

"Because you're spacing out!" it answered. "Anyway, I need to live you here alone." It said afterwards.

"Ha? Why?"

"Our class president assigns me to do her job since she needs to help out the student councils and besides, we need to gather more costumers to our Butler's Resto because the Angels and Demons Cafe almost stealing our entire costumers. So, I won't lose at them!"

"Then, who would help me to cook?"

"I'll send Oscar to help you out."

He sighs. "Okay." He simply answered.

"Anyway, what's your thinking about, ha?" it asked out of the blue.

"Why you asked?" he asked instead of answering him.

"Well, it seems that there is something bothering you since this morning."

He silently breathes deeply. "It's nothing!"

"Really?" it asked suspiciously.

"Of course!" he said and faces him with a smile. "So, now! Would you please get out and gather enough costumers so that we could earn enough money for tomorrow foods!"

"Uhm! Okay!" it said. "I'll be right back!" and left him alone.

That's the time he relaxes and as he looks out of the window, he was hoping that he could see her for once.

"She'll be here at the day of our school fest," it said.

"What? Who?"

"You knew who she is..." it stated and live him alone.

If only you would notice me, he said to himself as he inhaled and exhaled then went back to his station.

... ... ...

"As one of the guardian Angel she needs to defend her place and so she needs to gather more enough power to protect her guardian from the forces of evil." The Mc speaks.

"As the King of the underworld, he needs to gather more enough strength and power to protect his soldiers who hunted by those guardian of good and as the Demon King, he had to rule all over the world, the only place he can protect." The second Mc speaks.

"And so, the Guardian and the King would need to battle out for their rightful places and here they are!" the two Mcs announces as an explosion of smoke covers the stage then suddenly out of nowhere, the Angel and the Demon comes out.

... ... ...

The scream reaches out from where he was standing and as he looks up, it seems that the Angels and Demons Cafe gathering more and more costumers as they shows up a stage play. Role and play by Ayako and Ren.

"Hey, Kaname! What are we going to do? Because it seems that those girls won't even pay attention to us." It said in a worry tone.

He sighs. Darn it! I didn't expect that they would be that famous and so popular. He said to himself and looks at his classmates. I think I don't have a choice. "Okay! I think I need to be at your place too." He finally decided.

"Ha?" all together.

"Yup! I'll be your head butler since our class president assigns me here, I should be in at your cosplay." He said and thinks about some strategy.

... ... ...

Screaming voices won't stop as she walks around the hallway, and it seems that their costumers hasn't yet decreasing it is more likely they were increasing. Well, she couldn't blame it because she and Ren really look so gorgeous and fabulous on their outfits. They both suited on it so well and she almost has lots of suitors surrounding her that she wanted to snub and kick them away but she can't since they were their customers. And so, she had no choice but to play and ride with them even though she wanted to run and hide.

She sighs so heavily as the commotions starts to range from the ground floor. And it seems that there is something or someone making an entrance that every girls in the ground screaming and shouting for its attention. That took her full attention to know and to see who's making that scene.

... ... ...

"What?!" she was surprise and shock seeing him wearing a butler's cloths and for some reason he became more handsomely and gorgeously to his attire that every woman drools by just looking at him.

A black and white outfit as a butler but to make it more fascinating and mesmerizing Kaname added some features that could attracts most. With its guy's classmate, they were looking so hot and sexy with each post.

Hairs style differently, eyes added with black shadows and black eye liner, polo were unbuttoning at the top and shoes were shining brightly. Like they came from the underworld, as if they were cosplaying as the Demon's Butler!

"Hi, my Lady!" it greeted and kneels on her front and kisses her hand.

"I didn't know that you'll come and visit our place." It was Ren who speaks at her side and to her surprised Ren took off her hand out of Kaname and hold onto her waist. "But it isn't good that the likes of you would come and visit us since you were not invited here." It added while she's still in shock.

"Well," as it stands up, "I just think that our King would be gladly to see us visiting its kingdom since we were the Demon's Butlers." It said as it bows in front of them that everyone screams.

What! What's going on?! She asked to herself as she silently listens at those two who continues talking and talking until that day ends.

... ... ...

Class I – C...

"Darn it! I'm so tired!" he complained as he sits back at the chair.

"Yeah! I do agree!"

He stares at him. "That Kaname, he didn't tell us that he would change our–––''

"Kaname!" their class president hurriedly comes in that they surprises.

"President!" they've said.

"Kenji! Oscar! Where's Kaname?" it asked seriously.

"Ah..."

... ... ...

I'm so tired! He complains as he lay his body down at the Bermuda grass.

"You really are a unique one, Kaname." Said by that familiar voice and as he looks at her he smiles and offered her to sit beside him by topping his side. "Okay!" it sits beside him while he leans back at the grass.

"I think it is much better if you dress like that rather than dressing as an Angel." He said out of the blue while his eyes close.

"What!"

"You heard me right."

"Oh, well," he sensed that she shrugs. "It also suits you if you stay at that form too, rather than seeing you like that this morning."

He opens his eyes and stares at her. "So, are you jealo––– Auch!" Ayako slaps his forehead. "Hey! Why did you do that?!"

"Because you were so conceited!" it answered.

"Then, you're not jealous or anything?!"

"No! I'm not!"

"Then I am!"

"What?"

... ... ...

She was shock hearing from Kaname that he was jealous and he didn't even intend to joke around because his eyes were telling the truth.

"Yes! I'm jealous! And I couldn't hide it or just ignores it!" it said that made her face red.

"Bu-but why? I'm just..."

"Yeah! I know! I know!" it said and comes back laying on the grass and closes its eyes.

"Hey!" she yelled at him but he didn't even flinch or move that makes her feel irritated. "Hey! Kaname! Kaname!" she repeatedly called him but he didn't respond and so all she had to do is to hold him and wakes him up. But to her surprised, Kaname catches her hands and pushes her down at the grass where he positions himself at her top. "Ka-Kaname?"

"I'm so jealous!" it seriously said to her. "That I couldn't do anything but to watch you from afar while those boars almost wanted to eat you alive. The reason why I came up with an idea to make you stay away from those guys who's trying to take you away from me," it said so intently. "That is the reason why I came to play along with you!" it added.

So, that is why he came to our place. "But, you have nothing to be jealous off, Kaname." She said straight even if her heart is beating so fast she still controls her voice.

He silently glances at her then lean his head onto her shoulder. "I know."

"Ehem!" it said while coughing and eventually they both separated quickly.

"What is it, Kenji?" Kaname asked in a serious tone.

"Ahm, our president was looking for you," it answered.

"Why?" it asked as it stands up.

"Well, she wants to discuss something important so forgive me if I disturb you two but you really need to come with me."

She stares back at him and she caught him looking at her intently as his face turned red.

"Ah–––'' they both stop as they duet to speak.

"I'll fetch you up after we done." It said and quickly grabs its best friend. "Wait for me at the entrance!" it added as those two run off.

"Eh! Should I really need to wait him?" she asked her while still looking from where those two went running.

"Of course you should wait."

"Ah, Mina!" she looks at her surprisingly. "For how long are you there?"

"Not quite a long." It simply answered. "Anyway, I came here to tell that I can't come with you going home."

"Why?"

"I have a date." It answered that shocks her.

"What!" she shouted out loud.

"No more questions, besides you knew that already. So, I'll have to go." It said in final tone and it added so quickly. "Don't you try to argue with it, Ayako." It warned her that made her to stay quiet even though she really wants to argue.

"The hell! I don't care what ever she does but," she speaks to herself while looking from where Minako went. "Why Ren?! His really a total poker face!" she tantrums then lay her body at the grass. "Ah, I can't even reach his mind and heart. As if his mind and heart is like a core that I will never ever going to reach no matter what I do!" she said as she stares at the blue sky. But Mina reaches it.... answered by the half of her mind that she just gives a sigh and decided to go back inside their school and get her things ready before Kaname comes first at the front gate.

... ... ...

... ... ...

"There are the ones who can totally reach you no matter how you hide your true self.

That opens your heart to the real you.

The only person who can see through to you..."

... ... ...

by: Jen Reyes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118 20 20
The final chapter of Rina Akamine and Masaru Fukuhara's journey in the Detective Club, with their friends and new club mates beside them.
3.2K 183 19
A story about a chuunibyou who's just trying to bullshit his way through life. Due to various misunderstandings here and there, he accidentally ended...
614 74 26
NOTICE: Thank you for reading and supporting volume 1 of this series! I'll be continuing the story this year with volume 2! The story revolves aroun...
15 1 1
A short story about a teacher and his student, and how their special relationship guides him in understanding his own self.