AUDENTIS FORTUNA IUVAT, ๐’ƒ๐’–๏ฟฝ...

By -nephilims

๐’๐’๐’. โ–Ž๐‘จ๐‘ผ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘บ ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘จ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ผ๐‘ฝ๐‘จ๐‘ป โ‹†.โˆ˜เผ„โ‹…ยฐ โคทโช ๐™ฐ๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ถ๐™ด๐š๐š‚ ! โซ แต‡แต’แต’แต แต—สฐสณแต‰... More

๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐™ค. ๐‘จ๐‘ผ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘บ ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘จ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ผ๐‘ฝ๐‘จ๐‘ป
๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐™ค. 100 ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘บ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘บ ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐’€ ๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘ป ๐‘ป๐‘ถ ๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ด๐‘ด๐‘ฐ๐‘ป ๐‘บ๐‘ผ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฐ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ โ•ธwarbringer
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ โ•ธwarbringer ii
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ โ•ธangel by the wings
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ โ•ธconflicted feelings
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ โ•ธdanger
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” โ•ธbucky
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– โ•ธawakening
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— โ•ธsteppenwolf
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ โ•ธwakanda

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• โ•ธregret

1.1K 30 6
By -nephilims

❨ 𝑨𝑭𝑰                          . . .                   𝑏𝘰𝘰𝑘 𝑖𝑖𝑖 ❩
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
━━━ 𝙱. 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙴𝚂 / ❛ i may have the
𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 of a 𝙬𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣, but i have the
𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 of a 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜. ❜

━━━━━━━━━━━━ ∘༄⋅°
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍,                                 𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒕

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 !

STEVE FELT A warm wet liquid on his cheek, pulling away from Diana's flushed lips with alarm. What could cause that? He looked around but never glanced at Diana's tear-stained face, her nose red and her eyes shedding a tear as regret ate away at her as she stared at the tv, which played some documentary about the Vietnam War. She should've never done such a thing; she knows it and Steve does as well, as they both have people that are waiting to run back into their arms as soon as they see them. But they both broke the promises their lovers made to them:

"I promise to only love you, and you only until the end of times, you and I will be together." Was Bucky's promise to Diana as they leaned their foreheads together in the bath Diana had prepared the night before he had to be put under.

"Until the sun rises in the west and sets in the east, until the rivers run dry and the mountains blow in the wind like leaves. When my womb quickens again, and I bear a living child. Then I will return, my sun-and-stars, and not before." Liayae told Steve before she had left; it was Steve's first time, and she made sure that he was comfortable with it, running her hands all over his body as they moved in sync.

"We should've never done that," Diana whispers to the man in front of her. He nods silently. "I have to go."

DIANA HAD RECRUITED Victor Stone, who had been in a car accident the year before and pronounced "dead", but his father decided to make him a metal body to replace the human one he had lost. Victor only had one side of his face, a partial human brain that was connected to a small machine that acted as the other half, and his body was completely metal; nothing human was left on him. Bruce Wayne had recruited Barry Allen and Arthur Curry, Barry being a speedster and Arthur was able to control water and was able to fight in hand-to-hand combat and with his trident.

The stage on the plane lowered, bringing down the two men on it (Bruce and Barry), Bruce asking, "Find the cyborg?"

Diana shakes her head in response. "We spoke. Give him time." Barry and Bruce both jump down from the metal contraption. She averts her eyes to the dark-haired young man, extending her hand in a greeting. "You must be Barry. I'm Diana."

"Hi Barry, I'm Diana," he echoes, clearly tranced by the older woman's beauty, smiling like a fool. "That's not right." Even though they've seen each other once, they've never had a formal welcome, and now Barry was ashamed that he was caught in his enchanted state. Diana smiles kindly and takes a deep breath.

"So this is us," she sighs.

"Yeah, this is us."

"Oh," Barry points at something in the sky, Bruce, and Diana turned to see the Bat symbol shining in the sky brightly. "Awesome. It's the Bat signal, it's your . . ." he covers his mouth with his hand. "Oh, sh, sorry," he whispers. "It's your signal, it means we have to go now."

"Yeah," Bruce nods. "That's what that means."

"It's so cool!" 

DIANA, BRUCE, AND Barry all change into their armour, well, Diana wore armour, meanwhile, Bruce and Barry both wore what looked to be skin-tight suits, but she understood Barry's; he had to have something that allowed him to move around without making his thighs slide against each other. She didn't understand why Bruce wore the bat suit though. Jim Gordon was waiting for the so-called 'Justice League' ― or, at least, that was what Bruce named them before he began forming them ― and when he looks up, he sees Bruce in his suit, only catching glimpses of him through the tarp that blew around with the wind.

Bruce jumped down, Diana walking beside him, and Barry runs to the group, lightning flashing around him. Gordon becomes confused, cocking his head to the left. "How many of you are there?"

"Not enough," Bruce answers, the voice changing machine that was installed on the throat of his suit changing his voice a few octaves deeper.

"Eight people abducted from our nearest STAR lab. Here's the potential perp," Gordon shows them a drawing of a dark figure with goggles and a mask, wings drawn on him.

"Parademons," Diana says as soon as she gets one glance at the sketch.

"Okay."

"The demons must have caught the scent of the Mother Box, they carried people away to find out what they know."

"So the eight must still be alive," Bruce adds to the last sentence Diana said.

"Nine," a voice from behind them scares them, mostly Barry, to look at him. Victor Stone stands behind them, wearing nothing and lets them see his full alloy body. "The head of Star labs was taken as well."

"You made it," Diana smiles. "So then, there must be a nest nearby."

"I plotted all the sightings of Metropolis, Gotham, no pattern," Gordon hands over a paper to Bruce, "as far as I can see. The lines on the map don't converge." Victor scans the paper with his red eye.

"On land," he replies. "These lead back to Braxton Island, between the two cities."

"Gotham Harbor. These are air vents, they all lead down to the tunnel to Metropolis. A project that was abandoned on the 29th." Gordon turns around, staring out into the city below them, and when he turns back around, the team is gone. Minus Barry. He exaggeratedly looks around, "Oh, wow, they just, they really just vanish. Huh, oh. That's rude."

With that, he leaves Gordon to himself.

'They could've at least let me finish,' Gordon thinks. 'And learn some manners.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 412 16
BOOK 1 Y/N is a 23 year old super genius, she graduated University at 18 and has been obsessed on recreating wanda's mind reading powers. She was com...
38.2K 1.2K 21
Eternity, that's how long she's been around. Created at the same time as the universe she wonders. Deciding to hide from the rest of the universe on...
45.8K 994 31
It all started with a girl, alone in an alleyway in Sokovia. Maybe it was chance, maybe it was fate, but the girl stumbled across the Maximoff twins...
80.5K 1.4K 44
From the time she can remember she was trained, beaten, and worked to the breaking point. But when an unknown group saves her and the winter soldier...