The punk (ouran high school...

Od pfffftlol

Hold on tight this shits gonna get deep Více

Hey read this will you
Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Your preformance
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.14.5
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.18.5
Could u guys do me a favour?
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21

Ch.11

5.5K 184 110
Od pfffftlol

Your pov.
======
Ugh.
I can't sleep
'What time is it?'
I reach under my pillow for my phone to check the time.
'5:23'
I might as well get up and get ready for school.

I threw the covers off me and pulled myself of my low bed. I went to the window and opened the curtains and the small window to let in some fresh... ish air.

I went to my wooden brown and slight broken draws to pick out cloths for the day.
I'm tired so I'll go with loose cloths.

It was a warm day too so I went with the sleeveless stuff. I packed my sketch pad and pencils school had provided for me in my bag and checked I had everything. When that was done I made my way to the kitchen and got something to eat before getting dressed.

I filled the Kettle with water and left it to heat while I put the coffee and two sugars in my mug added the milk then water.

I went on my iPod that I got for working on my music and stuff for and plugged it in to the speaker I had in my kitchen that masaki and the others got me for my birthday. Even max chipped in to it.

I blasted imagine dragons. 'Beliver' through the room and nodded my head to the rhythm as I made my morning coffee.

Also putting in some bread in the toaster and preparing some knock off Nutella to spread in it.

After eating  and having had my coffee while also reading some updates on blogs using the wifi from the flat above me, I checked the time.
6:15
I'm leaving at 7 and school starts at 8:15.
I had a quick shower, got out and got dressed then blow dried my hair and did all the hygiene stuff.

I currently had nothing on my feet. The cold wooden floor on my feet didn't effect me to much but I feel like I should get carpet in my bedroom at least. Since I only have the bedroom section and the kitchen and a small bathroom I didn't have too much floor space so the carpet wouldn't cost to much. However fights have been coming in slow along with gigs. And most of the money I get is going to the bar being kept open.

I shrug and did any little tasks that had to be done around the house.

By the time I was ready I had to leave. I grabbed my Bluetooth headphones, I put the charger in my bag in case, and grappled my phone and longboard along with my bag and headed for the door putting my mask on, which was a bandana like style.

---------
Walking to school was pretty uneventful.
--------
I got to school, getting the usually stares and glares from the rick kids around me.

I got a coffee from the machines and walked to the garden. I had another ten minutes before I had to go to class.

I was quietly enjoying my coffee on a stone bench near a fountain when I was interrupted by a certain blond prince.

"Hello commoner how are you on this lovely morning? You seem rather relaxed" he said waving his arms around then sitting gracefully next to me.

"I was until now" I said sipping my coffee with a smirk. His face dropped and he pouted.

"How could you be so mean to me y/n!" He screeched and buried his face in his elbow and looked away from me.

"Relax princie I'm joking." I said sill with a smirk on my face.

I felt fingers on my chin as I was pulled up to make eyes contact with the blond.

He stared at me and I looked at him in a bored manner.
"Tamaki what are you doing?" My voice was tired and dull.

"Your lip is healing nicely." He said and slowly took his hand away. I turned back and sipped my coffee.

"Yeah but it's gonna scar. I'm not too bothered." I shrugged.

"I think it suits you anyway. It suits your character and the people who are drawn to you type in particular will find it rather attractive." He said leaning back on the bench.

I smirked and decided to get pay back.

I slowly turned to him and leaned an arm next to his head on the back of the bench and put the other on his chin and forced him to look at me.

"What about you suoh? Do you think it's attractive?" His eyes went wide and his face went red he covered his mouth and stuttered.

"I mean- well you see- but you- i mean -" I moved away and laughed leaning back on the bench.

"I'm kidding tamaki." I said with a small laugh.

"Heh you got me there" he said with a little chuckle. His blush slowly left his face. I got up and started walking away.

"Come on class is gonna start." Just then the bell went.
-----

Art
Music
English
Free period
Art.

(Hey I don't include registration or form or what ever so just go to first period every day okay cool)

I walked to art and sat down at my desk. I pulled out my sketch pad and started working on my drawing. I was designing posters and flyers for the gigs we are holding to get money for the bar.

"Y/l/n ? The school have another package for you" the teacher said tiredly. She said she was up most of the night doing some stuff for a mural for the school.

I raised an eyebrow and walked over to her desk.

"Another?" I asked.

"Yeah. I think it's pens or something." She passes me a medium sized box.

"Thanks." I said as I walked away. I sat back down at my desk and opened the box with some scissors.

Inside was a nice black case which contained 24 pro markers. I shrugged and smiled under my mask. I put them to use straight away with the design for the posters.

--
Art was finished and I had 3 designs for the posters that I was going to give to josh who could computer generate them and print them off and I can put them up around town when I'm free. I pack up all my stuff and head to second period.

---

I walk in to the main music class room. Tamaki was already there and surrounded by all the girls. I walked in as casually as I could not to draw to much attention. Which is hard when you are wearing what I'm wearing topped off with a fucking mask.

I got through the door and gave it a slight push shut. Unfortunately that slight push made a loud noise giving me all the attention of everyone in the room for a minute.

I just looked at them then shrugged and continued to my seat.

"Oh look it's y/n-senpai!" A girl cried rather loudly. I rolled my eyes slightly and gave them a closed eye smile with a tilt of my head to make it obvious I was smiling with the mask on along with a small wave.

Before I knew it there were around 5 girls round my desk.
"Hello y/n how are you?"
"How's your morning been?"
"What have you been up to lately y/n?"
All the girls spoke at once and I gave a nervous closed eye smile with a laugh and rubbed the back of my head while slouching slightly in my seat.

"I'm good, thanks for asking girls. The mornings been rather nice for me and to answer your question I have recently been working on some new covers of songs to play on the drums" I said as clearly as I could through the mask.

"Oh! Will we get to hear some today?" One girl asked.

"Most likely. If you have the time you know where I'll be playing" I said with a small wink the girls blushed and then the teacher came in and asked for silence and for everyone in their seats.

I looked over to Tamaki who was writing something down. It was sheep music. I hope he plays the piano again he's majorly talented.

"Okay guys, you know what to do, as long as it's music related and helping you with skills do as you please" with that everyone was up out of seats and heading to different rooms and areas.

I got up and walked to Tamaki.
"Hey, you doing practical or sheet work?" I asked him as he continued scribbling down notes.

"I think I'm going to stay in the class room today to finish of my piece." He said looking up at me with a smile.

I put a hand on his head and ruffles his hair to piss him off ... in a friendly way. "Okay princy don't over work your self" I said walking away.

-----
Setting up the drums was easy since they were left how I had them last time. I got my iPod out and started going through songs and plugging in my head phones.

Half way through the song A few people had gathered to watch and enjoy I decided to take this as my chance to advertise.

At the end of the song I stood and took out my headphones and pulled down my mask.
"So guys if you liked that there's a gig I'm doing with my band. The money we are raising is going towards keeping the place we practice open it would mean a lot if you guys could buy a ticket or donate" I said with a smile.

There were whispers through the crowd and someone asked where it would be held.

'Shit I guess these guys won't want to got to the pub or to the streets for a show' it night for a moment and then an idea came to my head.

"It will be held in the host club. It will be cash payment at the door to get it and held at separate time from hosting times so no time for the hosts and my self is lost" I said walking round the drum kit and to a girl in the crowd.

I took he hand and lifted her chin so she looked eye level with me.

"It would mean the world if you could help out" I said smoothly. She blushed.

"Y-yes I-I-I'll be there!" She said louder than she probably planned it to be.

"Thank you" I said as I lowered her hand back down and grabbed my drum sticks and headed for the door.

'Well the host thing sure does have its perks'
-------

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

14.8K 531 15
Sheriff Lee Bodecker (TDATT) x Reader (Y/N) Sometimes in life, to get what you want, you got to play the game and if you can't beat em? Join em.
1.1K 27 9
[Discontinued] I, [Your Name], started High School and became friends with someone in my class, Haruhi Fujioka, on our first day of school, we didn't...
Gap. Od Yujin

Fanfikce

4K 84 5
Beomgyu x reader fanfic
71.9K 1.1K 68
OMG PLEASE DONT READ THIS I BEG YOU PLEASE DON FKINCIG READ THIS😭😭😭😭 °°When a mix n matched demon fuckboy fucks around with your life (and with y...