The Sins of the Daughter (Com...

By Blue_Flame24

Paisley Jane is your golden girl. Good grades, sweater vests, soccer all star, loving parents...she had it al... More

The Sins of the Daughter
Chapter 1-Daddy's ray of Sunshine
Chapter 3-Slaving days
Chapter 4-They all sleep in BedsI sleep on the floor.
Chapter 5-No one can make Food
Chapter 6-First Date...Ever!And it's with a Vampire
Chapter 7-I need a dress and a speechthey need Blood...
Chapter 8-Grade Twelve Graduation
Chapter 9-High heelsand Jealousy kisses
Chapter 10-New addition and Pain
Chapter 11-You came all the way for Me?
Chapter 12-Christmas break
Chapter 13-The accident
Chapter 14-The Bite
Chapter 15-Coming out
Chapter 16-Epilogue
SEQUEL

Chapter 2-Getting a bit tipsy

56.4K 1.6K 78
By Blue_Flame24

Chapter 2-getting a bit tipsy.

"Mom, dad?" I asked as we walked inside. I still wore my soccer uniform with my trophy and medal in hand. We won state championships again.

"Yes, honey?" My mom responded.

"Rachel...is um going to a school seminar tonight....and um...she wanted to know if I wanted to go then...then...uh maybe help her choose some Universities and, uh...sleep over." I said. Man I was a horrible liar. I was lying right through my teeth.

"Honey if you want to go hang out with your friends just ask. You have done a lot lately and we are very proud of you." My mom smiled through the opening of our kitchen.

"Go ahead honey...but no boys no drinking and no smoking." He reminded.

"I know, daddy. Thanks." I smiled taking a sigh of relief. I ran upstairs taking a quick shower and putting on simple jeans and a shirt. I said good-bye and went to Rachel's house.

"You're not going to the party like that are you?" She asked looking at me up and down. I saw everyone sitting inside. They were all changed and ready to go.

"What's wrong with it?" I asked looking down at my jeans and white v-neck.

"It's fine if you're going to the fucking grocery store." She said yanking me in.

"Go upstairs. We'll be right back."

"Hurry the party already started." Carly called. Rachel put me in her room, she pulled the headband from my hair.

"Hey!" I protested.

"Look at this hair and you're hiding it with this." She scolded fluffing out my hair. She applied more eyeliner then I usually did and mascara, she put on a light peach lip gloss and went into her closet. She threw out black strappy heels and a pair of black shorts with a short button up tank top.

"Put that on." She ordered shoving me into the bathroom. I put on the short shorts and heels and the short button up shirt. Once I lifted my arms it lifted and exposed my belly.

"Rachel, I don't think it should be this short." I called.

"It's fine just come out." I stepped out slowly and her eyes almost popped out of her head.

"My you look amazing. You're always covering up your long lucky ass legs." I smiled looking at myself. I looked different. I looked older and...I guess hot? I mean I looked pretty before...but I was just pretty.

Now...I look sexy.

I smiled biting my tongue as I looked at myself.

"Okay, let's go pais." Rachel laughed. I followed her out the door and down the stairs where everyone gasped.

"Holy shit...it's little Paisley Jane." Jake joked.

"Shut up, loser." I said hitting his arm.

"Someone actually looks grown up." Kobi added.

"Nice work." Zach said complimenting Rachel.

"I know. I have the magic touch. Now let's go." We went out to Zach's Hummer. The one his parents got him and we all piled in.

Soon we came to an overly crowded mansion with music blaring so loud you could hear it twenty miles away.We all got out and Zach locked the doors shoving his keys in his pocket. We made our way inside people staring at us and whispering in each others ears. A few boys were staring at my legs.

"Wink at them." Rachel ordered. I winked and smiled and they grinned back. What was I doing?

No Boys.

My father's words rang in my head.

"No Boys." I said to myself. Rachel handed me a drink in a blue plastic cup.

"Drink this." She ordered.

"What is it?"

"Fruit punch." She smiled.

"Really?" I asked taking a sip. It was fruit punch and it was really good. I took a cup and drank all of it. I had about four before we all began dancing. I looked around outside and people were grinding...doing some split things to the floor, making out or dancing normally.

I'll dance normally.

I began dancing with Carly and Rachel while the guys played drinking contests.

"Some hotties are looking at you." Carly said looking past me.

"Who?" I asked going to look back.

"Those are the Lachance boys...They don't go to school but they're seniors and they are amazingly gorgeous. I would dump Zach any day to take a spin on that." Rachel said practically drooling.

"Well why are they staring at me?" I asked.

" Paisley, you're insanely gorgeous,you have legs, hair and a face to die for."

"They are cute." I shrugged looking over at the three really hot guys. They all had strong jaws, strong shoulders, muscles that could be seen through their shirts, they were tall, one had black hair, one brown and one brown with some highlights of blonde, their skin was a bit too pale and strangely flawless, their eyes were a deep stormy grey, they almost looked angry.

But they were staring at me.

Luke's POV:

"Damn, AJ was right. Look at those legs." Logan said staring at Paisley.

"Bro, how are we going to do this?" Christopher asked.

"Compulsion and then we're off. We'll leave a note on the Hummer."

"You saw what they're riding?" Logan asked.

"Yep. Some shitty ass H3."

"Well to these guys that is gold. They don't have Audi r8's." Christopher chuckled.

"So when shall we go get her. Because I would love to be close to those fine ass legs." Logan said practically drooling.

"Lead the other girls away."

"I got the red head." Christopher said

"I got the brunette." Logan said clearly amused. I shook my head and stayed back waiting for them to leave.

Paisley's POV:

I had my sixth cup of fruit punch when two of the three hot guys came over. The black haired and brown haired.

"Christopher, can I get you a drink?" The black haired asked holding his hand out to Carly. Her face blushed, luckily the lights were flashing and her freckles were covering it. So you could hardly tell.

"Carly, and sure." She agreed taking his hand.

"My names' Logan, and yours m'lady?" He asked kissing the top of her hand.

"Rachel." She giggled.

"Rachel? That is a beautiful name you know..." I couldn't hear them anymore as they walked away and I was alone.

"Dammit. I knew this would happen." I sighed angrily. I went to turn when I almost slammed into one of them. It was the third. Brown hair, blonde highlights, grey eyes, strong jaw, brilliant white smile, tall, broad muscled shoulders, eight pack that could be seen through the white shirt. OMG, he was gorgeous. Pure God.

"I'm sorry." I apologized smiling.

"No problem. I'm Luke." He said flashing me a smile holding out his hand.

"Paisley."

"Well Paisley this is what we're going to do." He bent down until he was eye level with me. His eyes flickered from grey to one blue and one green. I gasped shocked at what happened.

"We are going to leave, you will hold my hand and say good bye to your friends and tell them nothing of where you are going. Do not protest." He said. For some reason my brain wrapped around itself and I nodded.

"Good." His eyes changed back and he took my hand in his. I walked out feeling no emotion but walking past my friends and smiling and waving. We walked out to his car and he opened the back seat door. I got in and soon his other two brothers joined. Logan sat next to me.

"Now what?"

"She'll do anything I say. Make her fall asleep." Luke ordered.

"Oh I can taste her?" Logan asked. Taste? Was that a sex term?

"No! Make her go to sleep."

"No fun." He whined. He turned to me and his eyes flicked one blue and one green.

"Sleep." He commanded. Suddenly a large wave a sleep washed over me, and I passed out in the backseat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5M 387K 27
"No one can touch her but me" -Xavier Greys Paisley Thomas she's a good girl to heart she has never done anything in her life she doesn't party with...
366K 2.9K 35
{{Believe in the unimaginable when it comes to love.}} Jane was just an ordinary girl when one day everything came crushing down her life. She lost h...
3.4M 71.8K 77
Book 1 of 2 ~ You have been added to a groupchat! ~•~ SEQUEL IS OUT NOW ; THE END RESULTS ~•~ Date published: September 20, 2016 Date completed: May...
3M 89.2K 72
Being alive for a thousand plus years isn't as amazing as it seems. The loneliness is blinding, but one time Klaus finally found his light. ...