Dead Inside (Xxxtentacion fan...

Od anonymous2434

Book two for suicide pit. Více

One.
Two.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Thank you.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen. 😉
Eighteen.

Three.

1.8K 99 8
Od anonymous2434

     It was only a little past eleven. The party was still going strong. I decided after getting fucked up by that random ass dude that I need a line. I made my way through the house and instantly found the group Ski had mentioned earlier. After a quick conversation they gave me a line and I was on my way, stumbling back towards the bar. Once I got there I sat back on my stool and just watched everything around me.

"Can I have another drink?" I ask the bartender, slurring my words.

"Do you really need another?" A voice behind me says.

Jahseh?

It's like I freeze. I'm too afraid to turn around. I feel instantly sober in this moment.

"I do now." I chuckle to myself. In the corner of my eye I see him sit down beside me. How uncomfortable is this?

"You want anything?" The bartender asks him as he hands me the shot I asked for.

"No thanks." Jahseh answers. I fiddle with my glass awkwardly before downing it. "How've you been?"

I finally turn to him, narrowing my eyes. "How do you think I've been?" I hiss. I get up from my stool and stumble onto my knees. Jahseh offers me a hand but I push it away and get up myself. I stumble to the doors and into my house. I make my way to the couch and fall into it. I pick up a random bottle of Hennessy from the ground and attempt to open it.

"You really don't need more." Jahsehs hands grab the bottle from mine.

"What the fuck? Why are you following me?" I throw my head back and close my eyes. Maybe when I open them he'll be gone.

"Just making sure you're good." He says simply.

"And how is that any of your business." I try to sound like a bad bitch but instead sound like a three year old that can barely talk.

"It's not." He shrugs.

"Ay Kenn!" I hear Ski yell. I look over at him and smile. He notices Jahseh standing in front of me and his smile drops. I signal him to wait a sec and stand up, looking back at Jahseh. He looks different. Not as scary. Not as ghetto.

"Sorry, I gotta go." I say. Jahseh nods at me and I awkwardly walk away. "That was fucking horrid." I mumble to Ski as I approach him. He chuckles at me then glances back over to where I left Jahseh.

"Everyone's doing a celebratory blunt pass and they wanted me to come get you." Ski informs me as we walk back outside to the group.

"Sounds delightful." Once we arrive I settle in beside Ski and London. I look around, taking in everyone. There's obviously London, Ski, Isiah, Pump, Purp, and Anna (I'm guessing she's with Purp since she's on his lap?)

"We're still waiting, we can't light it up yet." Isiah announces.

"Hurry up nigga." Purp whines.

"Shut upppp." I joke with him. He mugs me and smiles, throwing a random ass dorito at me.

"Yo pass those I'm hungry as fuck." I reach out for the bag of chips as Purp passes them to Pump and Pump passes them to me. "Bless."

"Lil princess." Pump smirks. "This how you been getting thicker. Eating all the carbs and shit."

"Yes Pump. Exactly." I laugh.

"Wish I was thick." London mutters.

"The fuck you talking bout? You thick as fuck." Isiah rubs her ass then grabs her tits as she swats at his hands. I laugh at them and put my head on London's shoulder.

"I think you're the hottest here." I tell her.

"I think I might have her beat." Ski chuckles beside me. I hear a couple more people arrive but I don't pay attention, I look directly at Ski, smiling.

"Mmm. I think you are definitely hot. But! I think you're more cute."

"Ayyyy." He smiles as everyone laughs.

"He definitely does have a cute face." Anna agrees. Ski sits back, looking pleased.

"K we can start now, they're here." Isiah snaps everyone back to reality. I look over at him and he gives me a look. I give him an offended look back. What the fuck am I doing??

"I'll start." Pump says, grabbing the blunt from Purp. Pump takes a couple puffs then passes it back to Purp.

"Surprised Pump actually followed the puff puff pass rule this time." London jokes. I roll my eyes while everyone else laughs. I look around the group, smiling until my eyes completely lock with Jahsehs. He's staring at me, with a blank look on his face. I'm suddenly hit with flashbacks. The day we met, the day he went to jail, the first time we kissed. All those mornings we'd stay in bed extra long and just cuddle and watch anime.

"Hellooo?" Ski snaps me back to reality and I quickly look away from Jahseh, praying no one saw our stare off.

"Oh sorry." I smile and take the blunt he's offering. I take a couple puffs and pass it on to London who's on the other side of me. I quickly look back at Jahseh, who's now talking to a random female beside him. She whispers in his ear and he smiles up at her. I stand up abruptly. I don't want to see that shit. "I'm gonna go get a water." I announce. "I'll be back."

Isiah nods, knowing exactly why I'm leaving. Everyone else gives little okays as I walk off. Ugh I fucking hate him.

Y'all wanna know what happened between them I'm guessing. Here we go...

Flashback

I quickly run around mine and Jahsehs room, cleaning up all the dirty clothes so I can start a wash. Jahsehs currently at the studio with Ski and Wifi. London is out at some modelling audition and I think isiahs still sleeping. There's a knock at the door and I sigh, throwing the clothes onto the bed and running downstairs. I open the door to see Rick. Yeah, yeah the guy from the club.

"Hey what's up?" I smile at him.

"Just coming to chill I was bored." He answers. "Is that cool?"

"Of course Rick. Come in, I'm just doing some laundry."

Since Rick and I had exchanged numbers at the club, we started talking and built a friendship. It was 10000 percent only a friendship. Jahseh knee and he was cool with it. He'd sometime hangout with us, although he didn't like Rick too much. Rick followed me up to the bedroom and sat on the bed. I cleaned the clothes up and threw them into the laundry hamper.

"So what's new whitchu." He asked.

"Not too much honestly. How about you?"

"Same here. Boring man." Rick chuckled.

After talking for a while we smoked a couple tokes and started playing Mario cart on the wii. I know, I know but Mario cart is seriously fun when you're high. I promise.

"I fucking beat your ass again." Rick shouted, bouncing on the bed. He was hella high. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Shut yo ass up."

"Make me." He smirked.

"How? I'm literally like a hundred pounds lighter tha-"

"Like this." Rick interrupted me by smashing his lips against mine. What the fuck?!?!

"Rick stop." I try to get out but he doesn't move. Suddenly I feel his hands moving up my thighs. He grins onto my ass with one hand and the other starts reaching up my shirt. "Rick!" I push him off. "What the fuck."

"Dude come on. I won't tell X." He pushes me down onto the bed and falls on top off me, locking his lips onto mine and rubbing his hands all over me. I start squirming and kicking against him but he somehow doesn't notice. Suddenly he's completely off of me and being held in the air by Jahseh. His hand is gripped tightly against his throat. Rick actually looks scared shitless.

"What the FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" He yells, throwing him to the ground. Rick tries to stand up but Jahseh punches him directly in the nose.

"Jahseh stop!" I jump off the bed and cling onto his arm. "That's enough. Rick get the fuck out." 

"NO! That's not enough!" Jahseh growls in my face. He sends another shot to Ricks face.

"Stop!" I yell. He pushes me onto the bed and glares at me. He breaks his gaze and looks to Rick. He picks him up by his shirt and throws him out the bedroom door.

"GO." He barks. Jahseh watches until he hears the front door shut, then he turns to me. "What the fuck was that?" His eyes are dark, almost black. He's enraged.

"I don't fucking know! I don't know what he was doing." I spit out.

"That's called RAPE McKenna. Or did you fucking want it?" He yells in my face. I flinch and back away from him.

"Did you not see me trying to get him off! I'd never fucking cheat you asshole." I push Jahseh as hard as I could yet he barely moves. "Fuck you!" Puts his arms out to stop me from punching him.

"Don't fucking touch me." He squints his eyes at me and shoves me off of him.

"Fuck you." I repeat, pushing past him. I run downstairs and out to my car as fast as I can. I'm fucking done.

Flashback over.

There's more. But that's enough for now.

I sigh as the memories cloud my head. I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn around, my stomach flipping.

"Uh Kenn?"

"Rick?"

"Hey um, can we talk?" Rick asks, shifting his feet and looking down.

"Yeah of course." I nod. I lead him back over to the bar and we sit at the stools.

"I just wanted to say I'm extremely sorry for what happened. I was really high and I know that isn't an excuse but I just.. I had feelings for you and I guess that was me trying to tell you how I feel. I didn't mean to hurt you. I didn't really understand that you didn't want to. I guess I hoped you would do that just took over my mind. I'm so sorry McKenna. I'm over you now. And I know I shouldn't have taken so long to do this but I've been kinda scared to."

"Thank you for explaining and apologizing Rick you don't know how much this means to me." I say, lightly smiling at him. "You wanna start over maybe?"

He smiles back brightly and shakes his head yes.

"What the fuck is this?"

Fuck me. Why the fuck.

"Would you seriously back the fuck off." I whine, turning to face Jahseh.

"Why are you even talking to this nigga?" Jahseh gets close to Rick and I, staring us down.

"Go the fuck away! He's my friend." I shout.

"Did you forget what fucking happened? Or are you too fucked up to remember shit?" He spat at me. Now that Jahsehs full attention is on me Rick gives me a look and slowly slips away, not wanting to intrude.

"Fuck off Jahseh." I say tiredly. I turn around and put my head in my hands.

"He touched you."

"Okay." I mumble.

"And you're going to fucking be his friend?"

"What I do is none of your business." I turn back around and give him a look.

"I don't want him to hurt you!"

"Oh.. you don't want him to hurt me but you had no problems hurting me more than he ever could?" I pushed Jahseh as hard as I could, making him stumble backwards. He caught himself and gripped onto my wrist. By now there were a crowd around us, watching. Including all of our friends. "Fuck off you stupid bitch!" At this point I was pissed. Beyond pissed.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Jahseh spits. I grab the nearest thing to me, a bottle of vodka, and smash it on the ground beside his feet.

"Woah okay!" Ski, London and Isiah run to me and Jahseh. Isiah turns Jahseh around and starts talking to him. And Ski and London do the same to me. "You're okay vro." Ski says to me. I break my gaze from Jahseh and look into Skis eyes. I nod my head as I feel my adrenaline leaving my body.

"What happened?" London asks me.

I shake my head and break from their grasp.

"I'm going. Cleanup when everything is done." I march out of my own house and down the road. I'd rather sleep on the street than be near that nigga.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

126K 5.5K 53
"She was what I prayed for, she was what I was made for." this was my first X book i wrote summer 18', i wasn't the best and i'm still growing! hate...
77.2K 3.3K 44
Silent Sabotage 🔞 (Silent Soulmate : Book 2) (The Prologue is on the first part)
76.2K 3.8K 44
"You're mine". Started; February 2017 Ended; August 2018 RIP Jahseh ❤️.
539K 27.5K 26
"𝙰 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙲𝚄𝚃 𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴𝚂 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙿𝙰𝙸𝙽 𝙹𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝙰 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙱𝙸𝚃." *𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚁𝚃 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚈* 𝙳𝙴𝙲𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶