THE INFAMOUS BELLA (KathNiel)

By scarlettears13

Madison is a woman seeking revenge. She plans vengeance on those who wronged Curt, her bestfriend. She doesn'... More

Copyright © 2013, 2015 by Scarlet T.
Teaser
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Disclaimer:

5K 52 0
By scarlettears13

A/N: Disclaimer: This book will have private chapters, follow me if you would like to read the entire story.

Votes and comments will be highly appreciated. {More votes means more inspiration, right?:) }  Btw if you have any concerns regarding my story please let me know, I’d like to improve the quality of my work so, if you’ll be so kind please hit me with a message?  

For dedications request all you have to do is message me or comment on the previous chapter and I’ll be happy to dedicate you the next coming chapter.

This book might have a lot of typographical error, but I assure you that I’ll rectify it as soon as the story is complited.  

And also, readers beware that this book contains of colorful explicative words. Just a heads up, though. If you are likely not an opened minded person, please reconsider on reading this book. I don’t want to be under the impression that I’m a bad influence.

Although, swearing is not a sign of low intelligence. I am educated. Everyone swears. So pardon my French.

Thank you in advance! ;)

moving on… I welcome you to the quirky story of Madison Katelyn Stewart.    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 17.9K 111
Katherine never pictured her life would be this way, being 'sold off' to some uncaring, misogynistic pig who's nothing more than a leech to society...
3.8K 330 26
DISCLAIMER(s): This book deals with sensitive topics that may offend the reader. Read at your own risk. COVER INFORMATION: I do not own the photo in...
22.8K 549 28
She wanted revenge for her for her sister and she knew the perfect way to get it so that she would hurt the people that did them wrong. But it didn't...
117K 2.7K 17
Elena was walking home when she found a baby. It has been a year since the Mikaelson's had left. A little baby girl. She has a letter attached to he...