Loving You Was A MISTAKE...

By MahiTaneja1235

☆374 in mistakes #16 in spiritual #17 in spiritual #20 in spiritual #25 in spiritual # 28 in spiritual #33 in... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER-1 UNANSWERABLE QUERIES
Cast
CHAPTER-2 THOUGHTS
CHAPTER-3 WE MEET AGAIN
CHAPTER-4 UNKNOWN FEELING
CHAPTER-5 HIDDEN PAIN
CHAPTER-6 DISHEARTED
THANKS GIVING
CHAPTER-7 WORRIED FOR HER
CHAPTER- 8 RIYAD'S PAST
CHAPTER - 9 ANSWER TO HIS QUESTIONS
CHAPTER-10 FLASHBACK
CHAPTER-11 FIRST DAY AT OFFICE (I)
CHAPTER-12 FIRST DAY AT OFFICE(II)
CHAPTER-13 MARRIAGE(I)
CHAPTER-14 MARRIAGE (II)
CHAPTER 16 LOST IN RAIN(II)
CHAPTER-17 WHAT IS SHE UPTO?(I)
CHAPTER-18 WHAT IS SHE UPTO?(II)
CHAPTER-19 BE MATURE
NEW STORY
TEASER- DEVIL IN DISGUISE
CHAPTER-20 WHATS HAPPENING TO ME?
CHAPTER-21 DEVASTATED
CHAPTER- 22 A MASK OF LIES
CHAPTER- 23 IS SHE REALLY PREGNANT?
CHAPTER-25 PROTECT YOU
CHAPTER-26 HONEYMOON (I)
CHAPTER-27 HONEYMOON II
CHAPTER-28 BITTER YET SWEET
CHAPTER-29 A NIGHT TO REMEMBER
CHAPTER-30 JEALOUSY
CHAPTER-31 A PLACE IN YOUR HEART
CHAPTER-32 CELEBRATION
CHAPTER-33 WILL I MISS HER?
CHAPTER-34 RESIGNATION
CHAPTER-35 A DATE WITH HER
CHAPTER-36 LOVE CONFESSION
CHAPTER-37 DEPARTURE
CHAPTER-38 FAMILY VACATION
CHAPTER-39 REVELATION

CHAPTER 15-LOST IN RAIN(I)

1.9K 154 53
By MahiTaneja1235

I know many readers are curious for the story but here I m delaying the updates sorry guys was too busyyy..Anyways here is the chapter.
Its in PRESENT.Hope u all like it.😊

Riyad

It has been three weeks since I hired Hoor as my
PA.Though she works efficiently but sometimes shes really a hard thing to deal with... like I remember it yesterday evening, I asked her to accompany me the next day for meeting with my clients.The meeting was arranged in a hotel which was quite far away from our company.When she entered my cabinet I asked her to sit.

"Tommorow you need to accompany me to Novotel hotel so be here at sharp 5pm also...."She interrupted

"What?....Novotel hotel....its too far I cant come with you"she stated

"You are my PA so its your duty and obligation to work as your boss wants....Currently I want you to be present with me tommorow at hotel for meeting the clients and finalizing the deal"I told her in a bossy tone and seeing her nod I smirked....so the Drama Queen is not in a mood to fight...Well its my lucky day then.

"Sir"she shouted and turned towards me

"Calm down woman"I growled...is it that difficult for her to speak slowly and maintain peace and harmony in the surroundings.

"I have to return home till 9...I need to finish some buiseness"she said nervously...

Buiseness...What work does she have at home?...Suddenly I had the urge to ask her but keeping my mouth shut I stared blankly
I could see her fidgeting with her fingers...Shes nervous...Oh my God ...is she for real...Miss Hoor Ali is NERVOUS...The girl who constantly keep irritating and back answering me is nervous
...I guess shes thinking I wont let her go home this early and would drag her till meeting ends....If shes thinking like this then shes absolutely wrong....Come on man I m not so strict boss who force his employee to work 24×7.

"You can go"I said and she sighed in relief.

-------------

Now I m waiting for her arrival so that we can reach our destination in time.Out of all days,she has to come late today,this girl will definitely make me late.
I snapped out of my thoughts when someone approached me and I discovered her to be Hoor

"Why are you late??Didnt I personally called and warned you to be here on time.Dont you know First impression is last impression.And our first impression will be worst if we get late...Are you even listening what I m trying to say ???.."I spoke out very angrily

"Are you done??"she wearily said

"What??"I asked out of confusion

"Are you done with your speech?Let me inform you we are going to be extremely late if we dont rush...SO...LETS...GO"she grabbed my arm pushing me towards the front door. I removed her arm and was about to sit in the back seat of the car but she stopped me.

"What?"I asked now what she wants

"Actually...I..dont...want to sit with you"

"And why is that?"I asked already we are late and now I guess we will miss the meeting.

"I just dont feel to sit with you"She blurted out

"Are you asking me to sit in the front seat beside driver?"I questioned

"Ye..yes"she meekly responded

"No... I wont sit in front and if you have any problem sitting with me then thats not my problem"I said,opening the door but someone took hold of my arm before I could react I was pushed backwards.For a moment I was stunned..Hoor was sitting in the backseat and then I concluded that hoor was the one to condem such an insane act...like really..is she a child or what?..pushing me and grabbing her seat...Now I m pretty sure this girl is messed up.

I tried to open the door but then the driver said

"Sir,Madam has locked the door"

"Hoor open the door"I shouted knocking on the window but she acted as if shes deaf

"I m telling you hoor open the damn door or else..."I warned her

"Boss you dont want to miss the meeting...do you?"She asked smirking at me.

I reluctantly sat on front seat cause I know this meeting is too necessary for me to attend..our company will become more powerful if we get the deal...but once I reach there I wont leave you Hoor ,I promise.And RIYAD NEVER BREAK PROMISES.

After about 2 hours we got into the hotel.My PA was standing behind me..Only Allah knows how badly I want to take a revenge on her but lets complete the meeting..I will also see how you can escape from me MISS HOOR ALI.

We entered the conference room and obseved all the members were seated on their respective seats.

"Sorry for the delay,Gentleman"With this I started the meeting

"The structure and major functions of the ship are designed and many valuable features are present in it...Its passive height is 60ft to boatdeck and 165ft to aerials.The furnished hotel,restaurant, pool with a drastic view of wide sea can be visible from the rooms.It can swiftly carry 2,198 passengers....The ship looks as you can see here"I spoke showing the projector and I could see contentment and satisfactory smile on everyones face...yeah I guess we will definitely get the deal.I glanced towards Hoor expecting a bored look from her but she  smiled at me showing her happiness.I smiled back.

I got the deal and appreciation from everyone.

"Wow Riyad you nailed it..Well done...We got the deal and.."She stopped speaking realising something.She was so happy and seeing her jolly made my insides bossom with happiness too.An overwhelming feeling formed in my heart.
'Riyad why seeing hoor made you happy.why are you feeling this way...whats wrong with you' My brain asked me...and yes I dnt know whats happening to me.I ignored these thoughts.

We headed outside the hotel.It was probably 8 at night and driver came with the car.

'Theres an emergency at my home.My mom got a hear attack.I need to be at hospital pls sir can I leave"The driver asked me with tearful eyes.

The word mom rang in my ears and I immediately permitted him to go cause I m aware what he is going through.The driver went away in a taxi leaving me and that stupid girl behind.

"Lets go"I said hoor and she surprisingly sat on the front seat.she looked deep in thoughts.
After 15 minutes it began to rain very heavily.

"We still have a long way to go and this rain doesnt seems to stop"I said stopping the car in the middle of forest.I jerked my head towards Hoor only to watch her sleeping soundly.She looked so cute sleeping in the uncomfortable position.I placed my palm on her cheek and caressed it.

"Yy...din...do..anthn..trus...
Riadd...don..lvv...mi"
(I didnt do anything trust Riyad dont leave me)
She murmered in her sleep.But I heared her clearly but why was she saying me to trust her..I mean...I cant understand her..Suddenly she let out a scream

"NO SAVE ME PLS NO..."

I immediately engulfed her in a hug and she responded by wrapping her arms around me.

"Plsss nooo...Riyaddd"she cried

Whats happening to her?...Is she having a bad dream?..but why is she begging me?...whats happening?...Ya Allah ease her pain.Hoor was crying in my arms,the one whom I thought was the strongest woman is sobbing.I consoled her muttering sweet words

"Hey dont cry...hmm..I m here...its okay"

"No one is harming you"

She relaxed but her hold  tightened around my waist.She slowly opened her eyes and stared in my eyes.I was lost in her hazel eyes and the posture in which we were standing strikes in my mind and I immediately moved away from her but the next second regretted my move seeing hurt flashed on her face.

"Are you..okay?"I asked

"No"she said avoiding me

"When will we reach home...I want to go home"she murmured looking out of the window.

"I guess the rain is not in a mood to stop and in this heavy rain the engine is blocked due to cold,We shall wait till morning."

"Drive the car I have to be at home by hook or crook"she said crossing her arms around her chest

"I know your joking but let me tell you it wasnt funny at all"I mocked giving a tight smile

"Who said it was a joke?..I m serious, drive the car NOW"she confidently spoke.

"Cant you get it hoor...the engine is dead now...we need to heat it up for running the car" I told making her understand what the issue was.

She then gazed at the droplets falling from sky and sang

"RAIN RAIN GO AWAY
COME AGAIN ANOTHER DAY
HOOR WANTS TO GET HOME
RAIN RAIN GO AWAY...R"

I kept hands on my ear to stop the loud noise coming from her.God she was bad no badestt singer...pls anyone stop her...Riyad none is here so its you and only you who can stop her and your being dramatic see shes singing so sweetly...but I kept the right voice aside and

With all the energy left in me I screamed

"Stopppppp"

She blinked her eyes several times looking at me..ohkkk...I get that I clearly and cleanly shouted 10 times more than my normal voice.

"What?"I said embarrased of my action

"My ear hurts"she said and looked at me before laughing like a maniac..Tears were in her eyes cause of laughing and I know very well shes laughing at me I glanced in the mirror...my ears are pinkish red because you guys know what...whenever I m embarrased my ears turns shade of crimson red
and the opposite individual will eventually come to know I m embarrased like you see Hoor got to know right now

"Oh..my...god..Riy..ad...your
..ears...haha"she continue to laugh for next few minutes.And then the laughter died down.

Hoor rested her head on the seatboard closing her eyes.

The idea of taking revenge from hoor sparked in my brain and I smiled mischeviously.Poor Hoor you have messed with the wrong person now bare the consequences.

I silently grabbed the umbrella which was hidden in the corner of car..I always carry one for safety and in case to use it during rain.

I swiftly moved out of car.The idea was to scare Hoor.When she wakes up she will find the seat empty and will panic and it will so much fun to watch frightened face of hoor.I shook hoor before running and hiding behind the tree.

The next I know was hoor voices

"Riyaddd"

"Where are you??"

"Pls comebackk...I m scared"?

"I knew from beginning there exists shaytaan in this place..Ya Allah Riyad pls comeback"

Shaytaan??like seriously...Oh hoor you are so naive..I controlled my laughter

My concentation was on the mobile phone in my hand.I saw the network and tried to dial number of my cousin brother so that he can help us survive in this brutual climate.

But my phone battery gone dead indicating (no charging).Dammit!!

I was standing here since 10 minutes but didnt noticed any sound from hoor so I went to the car expecting her sitting being afraid but the car was empty...where was hoor then??..The wind made contact with umbrella and the umbrella flew away. I didnt have the time to go after it so I went for searching her but there was no sign of her.Its all my fault...I m sorry please be here, be safe.If I hadnt played the stupid joke she would be here in front of me...Safe and sound.
My shirt was fully drenched in water and here I m madly searching for hoor in this heavy rain.This area is not safe and we are struck in this forest..What if shes in some trouble..Ya Allah protect her..To worsen the situation I caught the sight of black coloured dupatta(shawl)..It..s..hoors..Now I m completely sure that shes in trouble...
HOOR WHERE ARE YOU??

How was the chapter guys??
There is no flashback in it but you will be seeing it soon.

What do u think happened to hoor?

Will Riyad find her?

When will he get back his memory?

Ya wanna ask u all very important question
DO U WANT RIYAD AND HOOR MOMENTS?❤💖😚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 16.4K 81
𝙄𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩! 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙞...
1.9M 58.1K 60
[COMPLETED] [Hightest Ranking #3, From 3rd to 6th September 2016] She was an epitome of strength, though afraid of people leaving her, she built wall...
277K 13.7K 29
❝ I will never be able to love you.. Even you know it.. Then what is the reason you stay with me?", he said teary eyed. " Because some things are me...
167K 6.8K 48
Do arrange marriages work out? Meet Zoya Ahmed! A unique, simple,carefree girl! A girl who stands up for rights A girl that is just filled with so m...