Are we meant to be? (A Taylor...

By bbystiles

Danielle is a famous viner. What if she gets invited on Magcon tour? And what if she falls for certain guy wh... More

Are we meant to be? ~ Taylor Caniff Fanfic
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Not an update!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Authors note

Chapter 21

4.8K 82 25
By bbystiles

**3 weeks later**

Me and Taylor are still moving strong. Nothing or no one has came in to ruin our relationship, thankfully. Taylor is so sweet, he's literally the best boyfriend ever!

I was wearing one of my Magcon sweatshirts, my black shorts, and some Black crew socks, and I had my hair in a messy bun.

Cameron was vining me while I put shaving cream in my hand and walked to mine and Taylor's room. I looked to see he was about to come out of the bathroom, I hid then popped out yelling.

"Smack cam!" And smacked him in the face, but not too hard at all, so I don't hurt his precious face.

He made a mad face, trying to hide his smile. He then washed his face off, me and Cam were literally laughing so much. We sat on the bed and Taylor came out of the bathroom and sat as far away from me.

"Aw Taylor, don't be mad" I whined, he didn't say anything.

I got up and walked over wrapping my arms tightly around his neck, he tried pushing me off, but I wrapped my legs around his waist tightly. He walked then got up and started falling forward on the bed where I was holding onto him, thinking I would let go, but I wouldn't. He kept on until he gave up. (If you didn't understand what I meant, go on Instagram @lol_vines and you'll see a video of a girl holding onto a boy)Cam was laughing and vining it the whole time.

He then got up and walked to Matt Hayes's and Nash's room.

"You guys want to go somewhere, cause I know if Dani isn't ready then she doesn't like going anywhere and she'll let go of me"

"I don't care, I'm not letting go till you stop being mad at me" I said

"Why are you mad at her?" Hayes asked.

"Because I smack cammed him" I said

"That's like an everyday thing" Matt said.

"And she called me annoying and an idiot last night"

"Well you kept on talking while I was trying to sleep and you tried to twerk on the wall and ended up falling and knocking over the desk" I said.

"Really, I thought you guys were just having some fun" Hayes smirked. This boy has a dirty mind.

"Hayes" I gasped and smacked the back of his head, then quickly wrapped my arm back around Taylor's neck.

"Okay let's go" Nash said. We went to the elevator and soon heard screams in the lobby.

"You know I'm not gonna let go till you stop being mad. You know what they say, forgive and forget" I said

"Nope I'm still mad" he said, I huffed.

Taylor walked over to some fans so he could sign stuff and take pictures

"Danielle, why are you holding onto Taylor?" A girl asked.

"Because he's mad at me and I won't let go till he forgives me" I said, she just laughed and so did the other girls.

We soon showed up at Denny's, people, would look at me weird, but I'd didn't really care.

"Taylor can you please forgive me?" I did the puppy dog eyes, he shook his head, I huffed once more and got up and walked out of the restraunt. Oh did I mention I don't have shoes on, great.

I walked back to the hotel with my arms crossed, the fans started screaming again once they saw me.

"Did he forgive you?" One asked, I shook my head.

"He's being a meany" I said, the girls started screaming even more.

"Aw your so cute when you mad" I turned around to see Sam

"SAM!" I ran a hugged him.

"Why is Taylor mad at you?" He asked.

"Because I smack cammed him, and called him annoying because he was talking too much while I was trying to sleep, and I called him an idiot because he was trying to twerk on the wall but fell and knocked the desk over" he started laughing.

"So I held onto him and he kept trying to get me off by falling forward on the bed, making me land on my back, but I wouldn't let go. Now I did because he wasn't gonna forgive me anytime soon" he smiled.

"I missed you!" I yelled.

"I missed you too sis" he said. We would always call each other brother and sister, some people would actually believe us. Sam signed some stuff and took pictures with the fans and we went to Shawn, Aaron, and the Jacks room. We walked in and Mahogany was in there and so was Jacob.

We all talked for a while, until we heard a whole bunch of screaming.

"The boys are back!" I yelled

"Yeah, so what?" Shawn asked

"I gotta get Taylor to forgive me now!" I yelled and ran to the elevator, forgetting my shoes, but oh well. I saw him, walking in the door, I ran and jumped on him.

"I may seem like a very clingy girlfriend, but it's only to get you to forgive me" I said, making a sad face.

"No" he said.

"Fine them I'm gonna leave" I said.

"No! I forgive you, I forgive you" he said now wrapping his arms around my waist.

"That's what I thought" I smirked

"Can I have a kiss?" He said I smiled and kissed him. Fans started screaming even louder.

"Yes, he's not mad at me, he's not mad at me" I said singing while skipping back to the room.

"I got him to forgive me!"I yelled, I lifted my arms up, and I felt two arms wrap around my waist making me laugh.

"Oh so your ticklish" Taylor smirked, my eyes widened, and I quickly shook my head and ran. He caught up to me and tackled me to the ground and started tickling me and laughing.

"Tay-ha-lor, stoo-haha-pp" I said in between laughs, he finally stopped and looked me in the eyes, we started kenning in. I stopped and smirked and turned my head, so he kissed my cheek.

"Heeyy" he whined, he grabbed my face and kinda it kinda looked like a fishy face, but it was squished and he kissed me. I started laughing and so did he. We both got up and decided we should start packing, since were gonna be going back home in two days.

Just then Bart walked into our room.

"Hey were all gonna go out tonight, you know have some fun before y'all leave back home" we nodded and he walked out.

"I'm gonna shower" I said to Taylor

"Can I join?" He smirked.

"Nope!" I said and locked the door. I quickly washed my hair and body, I was about to start changing, but it forgot my clothes. I slightly opened the door to see Taylor putting his shirt on, I couldn't help, but stare at his perfect toned abs.

"You like what you see?" Taylor winked while turning around, I blushed.

"I forgot my clothes on the bed, can you get them for me?" I asked.

"Why don't you come out and get them?" Taylor smirked. This boy just wants to see me half naked, I face palmed. I slowly walked out and grabbed my clothes, I could already feel his eyes on me the whole time.

I got my blue denim high waisted shorts, my flowy white laced crop top, I put on my white converse, and left my hair natural. (Which is wavy) I put on some mascara and eyeliner and walked out.

"You rea- Woah" Taylor said scanning my body, he then smirked and walked towards me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You look beautiful" he said, I blushed.

"Thank you"'I said and we kissed until someone ruined the kiss by knocking, we pulled apart. I went and answered the door to see Aaron.

"Are you guys ready?" He asked. We nodded and walked down to the limo that was parked outside.

There were screaming fans everywhere and surrounding the limo. It took is about 5 minutes to actually get in. I was sitting in the middle of Taylor and Matt, Cameron was I front of us and Aaron, Mahongany, Nash, Hayes, Halie, Jacob, Shawn (yes Shawn and the Jacks are back and Carter), Carter, the Jacks, Sam and Bart, all sat down the middle of the limo. Cameron rolled down the window and fans started trying to grab us, Matt and Taylor grabbed both my arms, pulling me towards the window.

"No, guys they're gonna pull me out" I said trying to pull back, but they were too strong.

"I swear if I die, it's gonna be your guys fault. You better start planning my funeral right now!" I yelled, then I felt a tug of both my arms, meaning the fans are now pulling me out.

My body was already half way out and now the boys are trying to pull me back in, fans were screaming and some were even trying to be helpful by pulling the girls off of me that were pulling me out.

"Guys you can let go, I'll just walk to wherever were going okay? Just text me where you are" I told the boys and Mahogany

"Can I get a kiss?" Taylor asked popping his head out from the top of the limo. I kissed his cheek and he pouted.

"It's yours and Matt's fault that I'm out here" I said and I was now out of the limo and they drove off.

Now I have to deal with the fans, I signed a few stuff and took pictures. Just then I got a text from Taylor

Taylor❤️- Were at skyzone, please be safe. Love you!

Dani💕- Kay, I will. Love you more!

I walked into a random store to make it look like we were here, but then I asked if I could go through the back and they said yes. So I went around back and no one was around so I started jogging to skyzone.

**Taylor's P.O.V**

I was getting worried, I really hope she makes it safe. What if she gets hurt? I'll never be able to forgive myself if she gets put in the hospital again.

**Dani's P.O.V**

I was now walking, I could see skyzone from where I was. Just then I heard footsteps from behind me, I turned around to seen two guys following me.

I speedened up my pace, but they started walking even faster towards me. I took this as my cue to run, so I did. Only to have them run after me, I quickly ran into Skyzone just as they were about to grab me, I run and spot Taylor. I quickly run and jump in his arms.

"Babe what's wrong?" Taylor asked while holding me, I pointed at the two guys that were now coming inside. I squealed and jumped out of his arms and hid behind him. He saw who I was running from and pushed me a little bit more behind him.

"Give us the girl and that one too"one man spoke up, and pointed towards Halie.

"Why would we do that?" Taylor said, now all the boys were by Taylor's side ready to beat the hell out of these guys.

**Taylor's P.O.V**

"Give us the girl and that one too" one said, and pointed at Halie.

"Why would we do that?" I said, now all the boys were by my side, and we were ready to beat the living hell out of these guys. Bart started walking towards us, Mahogany, Halie, and Dani backed away. Hayes, Jacob, and Shawn went with the girls just in case there was gonna be a fight.

"There's someone that wants them" the other spoke. Why would somebody want Dani and Halie?

"Who?" Cameron asked.

"Can't say" they said, then one tried throwing a punch, but I blocked it and threw a punch to his stomach. The other guy tried running for the girls, but Cam and The Jack's caught him before he could.

"Just leave, you could tell whoever sent you to get them, that they can't lay a finger on them and if I find out they do, I will beat the living hell out of them and you" Taylor said, we shoved them out of the place and yelled 'NEVER COME BACK' and they ran off.

Just then I felt two arms wrap tightly around my neck, it was Danielle. I lifted her up off her feet and hugged her tightly.

"I won't let anyone hurt you, I promise" I said to her as she sobbed. I looked over to see Hayes and Cam calming Halie down. Then Matt and Jacob came over.

"We won't let them hurt you or Halie" Jacob said.

"We all love you and Halie too much, to let anyone hurt you" Matt said. She got up and hugged and kissed their cheeks, then she walked over to the other guys and did the same thing. Then she walked over to Halie and hugged her tightly then turned back to all of us.

"We want to thank you all for being here for us and fighting for us. Even though it's supposed to be our fight. Were so thankful to have all of you as our second family, we love you guys" Dani and Halie said. We all then went in for a group hug.

I promise that I'm gonna fight for them, until this mystery person stops coming after them...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did you guys think?

I hope you liked it!

Who do you think the mystery person after Halie and Danielle is?

Make sure to vote and comment, love you! ~ Alyssa❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 10.2K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
226M 6.9M 92
Officially now a series! Watch it for free on MediaCorp's Youtube Channel- MediaCorp Drama. ...
961K 16.5K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...