Chapter 21

**3 weeks later**

Me and Taylor are still moving strong. Nothing or no one has came in to ruin our relationship, thankfully. Taylor is so sweet, he's literally the best boyfriend ever!

I was wearing one of my Magcon sweatshirts, my black shorts, and some Black crew socks, and I had my hair in a messy bun.

Cameron was vining me while I put shaving cream in my hand and walked to mine and Taylor's room. I looked to see he was about to come out of the bathroom, I hid then popped out yelling.

"Smack cam!" And smacked him in the face, but not too hard at all, so I don't hurt his precious face.

He made a mad face, trying to hide his smile. He then washed his face off, me and Cam were literally laughing so much. We sat on the bed and Taylor came out of the bathroom and sat as far away from me.

"Aw Taylor, don't be mad" I whined, he didn't say anything.

I got up and walked over wrapping my arms tightly around his neck, he tried pushing me off, but I wrapped my legs around his waist tightly. He walked then got up and started falling forward on the bed where I was holding onto him, thinking I would let go, but I wouldn't. He kept on until he gave up. (If you didn't understand what I meant, go on Instagram @lol_vines and you'll see a video of a girl holding onto a boy)Cam was laughing and vining it the whole time.

He then got up and walked to Matt Hayes's and Nash's room.

"You guys want to go somewhere, cause I know if Dani isn't ready then she doesn't like going anywhere and she'll let go of me"

"I don't care, I'm not letting go till you stop being mad at me" I said

"Why are you mad at her?" Hayes asked.

"Because I smack cammed him" I said

"That's like an everyday thing" Matt said.

"And she called me annoying and an idiot last night"

"Well you kept on talking while I was trying to sleep and you tried to twerk on the wall and ended up falling and knocking over the desk" I said.

"Really, I thought you guys were just having some fun" Hayes smirked. This boy has a dirty mind.

"Hayes" I gasped and smacked the back of his head, then quickly wrapped my arm back around Taylor's neck.

"Okay let's go" Nash said. We went to the elevator and soon heard screams in the lobby.

"You know I'm not gonna let go till you stop being mad. You know what they say, forgive and forget" I said

"Nope I'm still mad" he said, I huffed.

Taylor walked over to some fans so he could sign stuff and take pictures

"Danielle, why are you holding onto Taylor?" A girl asked.

"Because he's mad at me and I won't let go till he forgives me" I said, she just laughed and so did the other girls.

We soon showed up at Denny's, people, would look at me weird, but I'd didn't really care.

"Taylor can you please forgive me?" I did the puppy dog eyes, he shook his head, I huffed once more and got up and walked out of the restraunt. Oh did I mention I don't have shoes on, great.

I walked back to the hotel with my arms crossed, the fans started screaming again once they saw me.

"Did he forgive you?" One asked, I shook my head.

"He's being a meany" I said, the girls started screaming even more.

"Aw your so cute when you mad" I turned around to see Sam