Lust and Candies

By Yoonworks

She escaped from everyone when she lost someone dear to her. But when she accidentally met him, she didn't ha... More

Preview
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
Epilogue
Special Chapter

14

17.1K 765 222
By Yoonworks

Chaeyoung's POV

"Can you like, give me a painkiller, please? I feel like my head is about to explode." I laughed at Hobi oppa's words as he sprawled on the carpeted floor of the bus, the rest were sitting on the couch, except for Taehyung who was knocked out on his designated bed and Yoongi oppa who was sleeping God knows where.

I swear one time I almost died of a heart attack when I saw him sleeping under the kitchen table at midnight.

"No can do. You already had one earlier in case you forgot." I snickered before focusing my attention back to the book that I was reading.

Instead of staying in the hotel for another day, we ended up getting back on the road due to unexpected weather conditions.

A storm is about to hit the city and it's best to be out to make sure we don't get stranded.

Now, everyone except for Jin and Yoongi oppa has a hangover.

Namjoon oppa was mumbling incoherent words as he lay beside Jimin on the couch, the two looking like some wasted manwhores as both not wearing tops, except that they still look adorable under that unfortunate state.

Jin oppa was on the kitchen video calling Jisoo unnie. I'm not even sure why but Jin oppa always stays there whenever they talk.

And for the days that I've stayed here, I've come to realize how the rest of the boys are kind of scared with unnie. Like, heck, my unnie is so adorable!

I flinched a little as I felt the movement on my thigh.

Right, Jungkook decided to sleep on the couch and use my lap as a human pillow. I'm not even sure why but he's starting to do it as a habit.

My left hand started brushing the locks of his hair as I notice him stir away from his slumber.

Surprisingly, he stopped moving the moment my hands made contact with his body. I guess what they say was true, that touch can do some sort of miracle. And no, I'm not talking about sex.

"Ah, Chaeyoung-ah, my head hurts! Really!"

Soft chuckles escaped my lips as I watch Hobi oppa's tantrums.

He's now seated on the floor, his hair was a mess and he was wearing a black sleeveless shirt, his firm muscles showing.

From all the excessive practices that the boys do, I'm not even surprised to see how fit their bodies are.

I wish I can take a picture and show it to their fans.

"It's your fault for drinking till dawn." I teased him. He pouted at my words until his eyes landed on my other hand.

"You only like our maknae. That's unfair, you should take care of us as well." he crossed his arms like a little kid.

He looks so adorable.

Too bad, this maknae is the only one who can give what I want, rather, my body wants...

I shiver at the thought.

"Oppa, I'm not an Army. I can't take good care of every one of you. Why don't you call your girlfriend instead?" I teased and his cheeks flushed red.

Shit. He really does have one?

Honestly speaking, it's hard not to like these boys. I regret judging Jungkook before. Because of my hate towards him for making Jisoo unnie cry, I let go of the chance for me to know them further.

"Oh my God, do you have one?!" I freaked out, my voice too loud, I felt Jungkook getting startled.

"Ooppss." I whispered, my eyes still wide with shock as I carefully brush Jungkook's fluffy hair.

"Oppa, let me see your girlfriend!" I whisper-shouted and he just glared at me.

"Who has a girlfriend?" Jin oppa chimed in and Hobi oppa's eyes went wide as he glared at me. I noticed his expression along with his hand motioning me to zip my mouth.

Ooohhhh, secret huh?

"Nothing. We were actually talking about you and Yoongi oppa, how the two of you are the only ones who are no longer available."

I smiled cheekily and I noticed Hobi oppa wiping the invisible sweat from his forehead.

So cute. I chuckled internally.

Jin oppa raised his eyebrows at the both of us.

"Are you sure? Because I swear I heard you asking to meet someone's girlfriend." he crossed his arms in front of his chest and stared intently at the both of us. He then sat on the floor before pulling out his phone. I swear he just can't get enough of my unnie.

Hobi oppa smiled awkwardly and I had to stop myself from laughing out loud.

"You heard wrong, hyung." Hobi oppa laughed nervously. "But why do I feel like someone else is about to be in a relationship?" he added as he smiled cheekily in my direction.

My brows furrowed at his words. Hobi oppa lay sideways on the ground, his right hand supporting his head.

"Where are you, at the beach?" I snickered and I almost threw my book on his face when he smoldered. 

He wiggled his eyebrows at me before puckering his lips towards my direction.

This bitch.

I suddenly felt nervous.

"What?" I asked innocently, the book on my other hand long forgotten.

Jin oppa's eyes widen.

"Oh, which reminds me. Yah, Chaeyoung! Don't even think I forgot about what Jungkook said last night. I swear if you two do something dirty inside this bus, I'm going to throw the two of you out!" he inanimately started nagging and Habi oppa seemed to be having fun at my expense.

I tried my best to keep my resting bitch face on. Too bad, we already did something dirty in here.

Heck, whatever.

"You can't throw him out. He's your maknae." I retorted, a smirk forming on my face.

"Yah! Does that mean you are going to do some dirty deed in here?" Hobi oppa looked horror-stricken, he immediately jolted up from his position as he rubs his arms as if he was shivering in cold. "And would mind explaining why that little bunny seemed to be too comfortable sleeping on your lap?"

My cheeks burned red in realization.

"It's not what I mean, pabo. And he was sleeping. I can't just kick him away." I mumbled, my eyes now focused on the floor.

"Well, if I was the one trying to sleep on your lap, would you approved?" Hobi oppa snickered, his arms around his waist like a madman.

And then images of Hobi oppa sleeping on my lap flashes before me.

Heck no.

"Yeah?" I mumbled, unsure of how to answer his attack.

"Are you okay? You look troubled like you wanted to fart Chaeyoung. let that go." Yoongi oppa suddenly barged in as he walks straight to the empty couch and lay down. I groan in annoyance at his words.

I pouted unable to stop myself from grimacing.

Hobi is like a big brother. I tried to reason out as I battle with myself.

Yeah, but you can probably let a big brother sleep on your lap right? My conscience started bugging me.

My mind was a mess, they don't even know I'm having a different dilemma within me.

"See?! Did you see how she frown at the thought? Wow Chaeyoung, I feel so offended." he fake cried and Jin oppa chuckled at the sight of us, with me looking a little panic.

"It isn't like that okay!" I told him and he just rolled his eyes at me. "I guess I am more comfortable with Jungkook," I whispered.

"What happened to I-hate-that-brother-of-yours-Jisoo-unnie?" he finger-quoted and I almost gagged at the sight of it. I knew my words from the past will definitely get back to me but I never thought it will be because of this.

A long sigh escaped my lips.

Those were the exact words I kept on telling Jisoo unnie the entire time we were roommates in the US. I didn't know she told him about it.

"That was before, okay."

"And how is it any different than today? You didn't have a good first encounter," he added.

Again, my cheeks blushed immediately. The image of me grabbing him by the collar and kissing him full on the mouth came into view. I had to stop myself from feeling my lips with my hand.

"Ewwww. Are you remembering your kiss?" Hobi oppa exclaimed and I have never thought the need to shut him up until today. He was being scandalous over every little thing.

"Shut up, Hoseok." Yoongi oppa mumbled, his arm still covering his eyes as he lay down opposite of Jimin and Namjoon oppa.

I scowled at Hobi oppa and a smug look came across his angelic face.

"Seriously, what did you do to our baby? He had completely turned to a polar opposite of what he used to be ever since you came," he added and my eyes landed on Jungkook's bare face.

He is still sleeping so my eyes are fully allowed to admire his ethereal beauty.

I ask the same question to myself.

What did you do to me that completely turned my life over?

"Maybe I'm just too pretty for him to resist?" I joked and Hobi oppa shrieked while covering his ears. Jin oppa was doubling with laughter.

"I hate you." I retorted.

Jin oppa stopped us from bickering.

"Anyways, Chaeyoung, I'm serious. No monkey business, okay?" he eyed me seriously and I shut my mouth in instant.

I can't promise them that. Given the sexual tension between the two of us, I doubt it. I tried avoiding it for days and both of us nearly exploded.

"Wahhh, are you really not gonna speak now? Did the two of you already did something lustful in here?" Jin oppa gawked at me, his hands bent in front like the usual habit that he has and I was startled when I felt Jungkook's body shaking a little. His face was turned towards my direction and I noticed the smirk tucked at the corner of his lips.

My heart fluttered at the sight of his beautiful smile. 

Was he awake all this time?

To my surprise, he suddenly moved, grabbing my hand I was using to brush his luscious hair before placing it in front of his lips, giving it a warm kiss on the process.

My heart melted at the gesture and so are his hyung lines in front of us.

"Awwwww" Hobi oppa cooed yet it was so obvious that he was cringing internally.

Just then, Jin oppa's body dramatically fell on the floor, a weird cry coming out of his mouth.

"Our maknae has really grown up!"

Soon enough, Hobi and Jin oppa were wailing like crazy on the floor and I laughed out loud when Namjoon woke up screaming thinking that something bad happened.

Jungkook is already seated beside me, his hand clasped into mine and no matter how much I pull it, he wouldn't let go.

I won't deny the fact that I found it sweet but I'm starting to really get nervous about our situation especially since his older sister is soon to arrive.

Moreover, I'm scared to deal with this feeling that is starting to take over my entirety when I know I shouldn't.

I was about to ask something to him as I turn my head to his side but I stop the moment I was greeted with his sweet smile. And then slowly, his hands ended up brushing the hair on my side, a habit I noticed he has, not that I'm complaining though.

He must have noticed the confusion from my expression as his brows suddenly furrowed yet it did not, by any means, diminished the beauty his face originally has.

"Is there a problem babe?" he worriedly asked. 

Babe woott?

"Huh?" my mouth hanging wide open. I probably look like an idiot in front of him but I no longer care.

Right now, I need to figure out this feeling that I have and how to move forward with this.

I'm suddenly starting to question myself.

Was it a good idea to hop on this bus in the first place?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

655 37 25
What if the secret is displayed and there's no turning back? Time to panic then... - Sometimes you just need a friend to talk to, to comfort you, to...
55.4K 2.9K 19
He was in hurry. She was in a hurry too. He only saw her back. She didn't saw him at all. But he pick up something from her. He thought it was a book...
6.5K 242 18
Yuju is a girl with a heart disease. She doesn't want anyone to know. She wants to blend in with the crowd. She's never been loved, nor does she k...
6.4K 147 14
"Long Chapters" When innocent Y/N is kidnapped by the dangerous Jungkook, she becomes trapped in a web of darkness and violence. As she struggles to...