Always (Nathan Scott Fan Fict...

By MrsNOBrien

Claudia and Nathan are back more loved up than ever, that is until the honeymoon period ends. Three new peopl... More

Cast
The Desperate Kingdom of Love
Truth Doesn't Make a Noise
You Can't Always Get What You Want
I Will Dare
We Might as Well Be Strangers
Let the Reigns Go Loose
Truth, Bitter Truth
The Trick is to Keep Breathing
Don't Take Me for Granted
The Heart Brings You Back
Between Order and Randomness
The Hero Dies in This One PT1
The Hero Dies in This One PT2
The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows
Unopened Letter to the World
Somewhere a Clock is Ticking
Something I Can Never Have
The Lonesome Road
I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning
Lifetime Piling Up
What Could Have Been
The Tide That Left and Never Came Back
The Leavers Dance

Near Wild Heaven

4K 71 7
By MrsNOBrien

Peyton is stood at one end of the wall while Haley stood at the other, Brooke looked at it critically, she was directing where it should go. Claudia was lying on the couch watching lyrics. Tim was busy looking through the yellow pages.

"I think it needs to come down on the left some." Peyton said holding the wedding board. 

"No, it's gotta come down on the right." Brooke replied.

"Our left is your right." Haley groaned as held the other side of the wedding board. 

"Oh...then why are we arguing?" Brooke asked confused. 

"Hey Nathan! What do you think?" Tim shouted as Haley and Peyton straightened the Wedding Board and they placed it up against the wall.  "Thai, Mexican, Chinese is always good." Tim continued to shout.

"Yeah." Brooke stated nodding at the position of the wedding board.

"Tim, you just ate! How is it possible that you're still hungry?" Claudia asked walking up to Tim in the kitchen.

"I'm not ordering food, I'm ordering strippers." Tim replied like it was obvious. Claudia looked very worried as Peyton, Haley and Brooke look at Tim. "What?! You guys got married so fast, I got screwed outta being the best man and I am not getting screwed outta the bachelor party." Tim explained as Nathan walked into the kitchen with only a towel wrapped around his waist. 'I-I was gonna be the best man right?" Tim asked Nathan. Claudia raised an eyebrow at Nathan.

"He's like a dog with a bone Claude." Nathan said to Claudia.

"Great, lets get him neutered." Claudia exclaimed back at him half-serious. 

"Come on Claudia! It's just a stripper! It's harmless fun." Tim shouted as Brooke walked towards Nathan.

"You know, Tim's right. See..." Brooke exclaimed as she yanked Nathan's towel off, he dashed to the bedroom embarrassed. "...fun!" She laughed alongside the rest of the girls, Tim walked away.

"Yes, but so much more fun when you haven't seen it before." Peyton joked and Claudia looked sad.

"Nice!" Brooke exclaimed as she slapped Peyton's hand. Haley looked at them signalling them to Claudia.

"Sorry." Peyton said to Claudia.

"Yeah." Claudia replied nodding her head slightly. It was awkward for a moment.

"Claudia, let the boys have their fun." Brooke said filling in the silence before she shooed Tim away. "Besides, what's good for the goose is even better for you. They can have their little testosterone fest - autos and dial-a-date - but you get to have a bridal shower and rake in tonnes of loot from all the guests. This is so a fair trade." Brooke explained.

"Wow, I so don't need loot." Claudia muttered sarcastically. 

"OK, Sunny Hill Lodge?" Brooke said as she held up Claudia's kitchen towel.

"It's Kichey." Claudia replied and Brooke shrugged. 

"So's this thing." Peyton laughed holding up Claudia's silk top. 

"Oh no. No, no, that is bridal shower code red. I'm on it. " Brooke exclaimed as Claudia snatched it away from Peyton.

___

"Ah h-hi, am I interrupting something?" Claudia asked surpressing a laugh. Mouth was taped to a chair and wrapped in insulation tape while Fergie and Skills drew targets all over him in red marker.

"Hi Claudia." Mouth said smiling at Claudia who waved back at him.

"Hi. This is some...weird guy thing I'm never gonna understand right?" Claudia asked walking into Lucas's room. 

"Pretty much." Lucas replied laughing.

"So you know bout this whole Bachelor party thing right?" Claudia asked.

"Oh Claudia!" Lucas exclaimed walking up to her. "Look, it's just goofy guy stuff OK?" Lucas asked reassuringly.

"I know. I just wish he'd done his goofy guy stuff before we got married." Claudia expressed playing with her wedding ring nervously.

"Well he would've, if you'da gotten married ten years from now." Lucas muttered and Claudia gave him a 'don't start' look. "Joking! Sorry!" Lucas laughed holding up his hands. 

"Would you just look after him?" Claudia asked awkwardly.

"I'll tell you what; I will sacrifice myself and go to the bachelor party to take care of Nathan." Lucas explained and Claudia laughed,

"Oh, you're so heroic." Claudia muttered sarcastically and they high-fived. "Thank you." She smiled. 

"Hey yo, check it out, we got these trash can set up like bowling pins right. So I figured we just gonna roll Mouth's squirrelly little ass right on into em." Skills exclaimed and Claudia laughed. 

"Oh-ho, I so got next." Claudia exclaimed as she ran out of Lucas's room.

___

"All the important numbers are by the phone...police, fire, pimps." Claudia laughed as she finished putting her earrings in. She walked up to Nathan and Tim in the living room.

"Thanks for worrying about us." Nathan said jokingly as Claudia put her arms around Nathan from behind the sofa.

"I'm not worried about you. Have your fun, just remember," Claudia said as she kissed Nathan, "you're married now and you are mine." Claudia smiled as they was a knock on the door.

"She's here!" Tim exclaimed as he jumped over the couch to get to the door before Claudia could.  "Stripper time." He sang as he opened the door to see it was Lucas. "Oh it's just you." Tim groaned.

"Not the thrill it used to be huh?" Lucas joked as she smacked his shoulder and entered. "Hi." Lucas said as he hugged Claudia.

"OK, uh, I left some ones on the counter, in case you don't have any change don't spend it all in one," Claudia said as she stood next to the door, "place." She muttered awkwardly before she left. 

___

"Haha! I can not believe you rented this for my shower!" Claudia shouted as she stood next to Haley. The girls were all sitting in the limo.

"Brooke this is crazy." Claudia exclaimed as she looked around her. Brooke just shrugged at her.

"Crazy is Claudia is translated to thank you." Haley joked and Claudia nodded her head.

"Oh yeah god, Brooke, thank you. I'm I-I'm blown away by all this." Claudia exclaimed smiling.

"You're welcome." Brooke said as she opened the drink box lid. 

"I think someone feels a little guilty about the whole pregnancy rumour." Peyton whispered to Haley and Claudia.

"Oh." Claudia whispered and Peyton nodded her head. "Well, water under the bridge." Claudia replied.

"Forget the water, lets have champagne." She smiled handing the girls champagne.

"Yes." Haley and Peyton exclaimed, Claudia was too busy looking at the piece of black silk.

"What's that?" Claudia asked confused.

"It's just a, ah, nice and normal blindfold." Peyton replied smiling.

"For what?" Claudia asked with a raised eyebrow.

"For the nice, normal, guest of honour." Haley and Brooke laugh as Peyton blindfolded Claudia.

___

"What is this? " Claudia asked as they stood in the lingerie shop. 

"This is a lingerie fashion show girlie." Brooke exclaimed and Claudia gasped. "We figured that since you're married now, you need to wear something a little less conservative for Nathan. Something a little more..." Brooke explained before she looked at Peyton and Haley for help.

"Slutty." Peyton stated and Claudia cringed.

"That's it." Brooke shouted as they walked up to the four changing cubicles. "Hit it girls!" Brooke exclaimed and four girls model in lingerie. "Woah, sugar, spice. Look, that's cute." Brooke exclaimed before the girls lined up next to Peyton, Brooke and Haley. Claudia was cringing badly.

"How'd you." Claudia laughed gesturing at the the shop. "After all the money that I spend in this place, they owed me a few favours." Brooke exclaimed as she opened up one of the cubicles. Peyton and Haley took Claudia by the arms and walked her into one of the cubicles before Brooke shut the curtain. 

___

"Claudia. Are you coming out kitten?" Brooke asked as her and Peyton stood in lingerie, Haley didn't though.

"I am not coming out." Claudia protested as she stood behind the cubicle. 

"See, if you don't come out, then we're coming in." Peyton laughed before Brooke pulls back the curtain. Claudia was standing there in lingerie with her hair down. The girls all cheer and laugh. 

"Sexy boho look." Haley shouted smiling at her best friend.

"I don't know." Claudia groaned, she felt very uncomfortable.

"Nathan Scott, is going to blow a fuse when he sees you in this." Peyton exclaimed and Claudia rolled her eyes.

"Guys, there is no way I can pull this off!" Claudia groaned as she turned away. 

"No, actually, I'd leave that up to Nathan." Brooke replied as she pulled Claudia back. ("Specially after our next stop." Brooke smirked and Claudia looked at her weary.

___

"OK! Ok, ok, ok everybody. This is a very important moment in our little Claudia's life." Brooke shouted and Claudia stood up. "The moment when she becomes a woman." Brooke smiled as she pulled out a fake ID. " At least, according to the State of North Dakota! It's your very first fake ID." Brooke exclaimed and Claudia took it off of her.

"Trudy Gill. Oh I get it, Trudy Gi- Tutor Girl." Claudia laughed as she figured out the name, the limo suddenly pulled to a halt. 

"Woah! Hey, why are we stopping?" Brooke asked confused,  Claudia looked at the girls confused.

The girls we outside of the limo, Brooke leaned on it agitated.

"What do you mean it's gonna take at least an hour to send somebody out? Let me explain to you the law of supply and demand; if I supply the credit card, I get to demand that you get somebody out here to fix the car!" Brooke shouted.

"Brooke. I really-I could just call Lucas." haley offered as Claudia just wished she was with her husband.

"No!" Brooke shouted.

"I already tried, his phone's off." Peyton said to Haley, who felt a little bit jealous. Why did Peyton phone Lucas?  A horn beeped and a mechanic truck pulled up, out came a mechanic with his toolbox. 

"Oh good!" Haley muttered relieved as Brooke smiled happily.

"What seems to be the trouble?" The mechanic asked walking up to all the girls.

"Um...it's probably the engine." Claudia replied, and the mechanic smirked at her.

"Oh, I see exactly what the trouble is." The mechanic said cockyly.

"Great, can you fix it?" Claudia asked slightly confused.

"Sure, I gotta tool that can fix anything." The mechanic said before he leaned down and turned on the stereo, Brooke tried to hold in her laugh. He ripped his pants off and Claudia and Haley yelled as Brooke and Peyton laughed. Claudia covered her eyes as he began to strip. 

"I am gonna kill you." Claudia muttered accusingly to Brooke.

___

The limo pulls up outside the 'Pink Pearl' strip club. All the girls get out. Brooke and Peyton hold up a drunk Haley.) 

The limo pulled outside the 'Pink Pearl' strip club, all the girls get out and Brooke and Peyton try to hold up a drunk Claudia.

"Oh, if I wanted a lap dance, I would have stayed at home." Claudia giggled.

"No, tonight's gonna be a little different. I rented out the back room and hired an instructor." Brooke said and Claudia looked at her confused. 

"An instructor for what?" Claudia asked as they take her through the VIP entrance. 

"Stripping is not just about taking your clothes off, it's about getting in touch with your own body." The instructor began to say as Claudia had her head in her hand, staring at the instructor wide eyed. "Once you do that," she continued as she grabbed the pole and swung around it."You're gonna find an inner confidence that you never...had...before." She said as Peyton, Brooke and Haley stared open mouthed. "I think you'll be amazed at just how...empowering it is." The instructor said but Brooke did not look convinced. (Brooke doesn't look convinced.) 

"Clearly." Peyton muttered to herself.

"So. Where's Claudia?" The instructor asked as all the girls pointed to her. 

"She's not gonna go for this." Peyton laughed.

"Claudia, just take it nice and easy." The instructor stated. Claudia jumped up completely drunk and ran for the pole. 

"Show me the pole!" Claudia shouted before she missed the pole and went straight across onto a chair before she fell headfirst onto the floor.

"Claudia!" All the girls shouted as they held their hands out for her. Peyton and Haley gasped horrified

"That's gonna leave a mark." Brooke laughed and soon Haley and Peyton joined in.

Claudia was told to go home by the girls because they were forced to wash dishes as Brooke's credit card got declined. 

___

Nathan walked into his and Claudia's bedroom. The lights were off and he looked a little bit nervous, he took his shirt off and walked up to the bed.

"I want you." Nathan stated as Claudia shook her head in awe. 

"God I love you." She smiled before the married couple kissed, Nathan looked down at his wife before she spoke.

"How was the stripper?" Claudia asked.

"Pretty good; at NBA Live." Nathan replied and Claudia laughed. "Other than that, I had no interest in her. I actually had to ask her to leave." Nathan explained and Claudia raised an eyebrow at him- she was impressed but she also knew that he wouldn't of down anything. :How was the shower?" Nathan asked.

"Um...it was educational." Claudia replied, Nathan raised his eyebrow.

"Oh yeah? What'd you learn?" Nathan asked smirking, Claudia traced her finger up and down his arm.

"What I already knew. You are the one that I want." Claudia answered making Nathan smile.

"Yeah, me too." Nathan replied and Claudia kissed him before she got off of the bed. "Hey, where you going?" Nathan asked sitting up.

"Well, you know how I said tonight was educational?" Claudia smiled as she picked up her bag. "Honey, you're gonna love the homework." She smirked before she slinked off into the bathroom and closed the door. Nathan looked very lost. 

___

Claudia was hanging up records on the wall when Nathan, wearing his new uniform, walked up to her and kissed her.

"Bye." Claudia smiled as she turned around to see Nathan. "Hey um, do me a favour; don't change when you come home from work." Claudia smirked suggestively as Nathan stood at the front door. "I'm kinda into the whole mechanic thing." She stated and Nathan smiled at her.

"No problem ma'am." He replied before he left their apartment. Claudia turned back and watched him leave through the window.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.1K 791 23
(DISCONTINUED) Allie James, Haley's twin sister, is co-captain of the Tree Hill Ravens cheerleaders along with Brooke Davis. When Tree Hill's very ow...
143K 3.4K 26
Aurora James, fraternal twin sister to Haley James. Has been Lucas Scott's best friend since they were 8. She's always had a crush on Lucas but never...
232K 3.7K 28
Lucas Scott's best friend Claudia Stone has been staying with him for a year now after her parents left to go on their tour. Lucas and Claudia have b...
31.7K 1.4K 12
ONE TREE HILL / i'd be home with you, i'd be home with you book 1/1 - on hold w/ writers block season 1-3 ©-aaronhtchnrs