Adventures at CAMP | HANNIE

By xXhannie_fanficXx

Adventures at CAMP (NOT EDITED YET) Annie Leblanc likes to spend her summer time sneaking out with her "bad g... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 15

703 13 12
By xXhannie_fanficXx

Hayden:
H. What r u guys doing in the water?
A. O-oh sorry
K. Do u have problem with me and Annie casually swimming huh?
H. Yes unless Annie was in a hot bikini

And with that I smirked looking down and Annie who was giggling adorably. All of a sudden Annie took all her clothes off revealing a red with white poka-dotted bikini. Damnnnn my girlfriend is looking hot!

K. Why were u wearing a bikini underneath?
A. Thought I could have a nice swim after breakfast
H. Oh ok. Btw u looking hottt!

I think I just made things awkward...Oh well! All Annie did was laugh which I found cute. Anyways, I headed back to the cabin to go get my princess a towel since she should be finished her swimming.

Once I got back I saw her shivering with kenzie by her side. I quickly ran up to her and hugged her with the towel.

A. T-Thanks H-Hay
H. Your welcome princess
K. Nawww! I find hannie really cute and all but where the FREAK is my Prince Charming at!?

Annie and I just laughed at her weirdness.

A/N
Sorry I haven't posted in FOREVER but I was really busy with stuff that is very personal to me. I'm not really bothered to write a lot and school is going to start soon for me which won't make anything better. Please bare with me and the wait. I'm VERYYY sorry!!!

Love u guysss💖

Angelica ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

920K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
628K 31.8K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
205K 7.2K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
750K 27.7K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...