No Homo {ChanKai}

By ode-verse

Chanyeol and Jongin are sure that their type of friendship is normal, but it slowly feels like less of a frie... More

Just a lil note
•••ONE•••
•••TWO•••
•••THREE•••
•••FOUR•••
•••FIVE•••
•••SEVEN•••
•••EIGHT•••
•••NINE•••
•••TEN•••
•••ELEVEN•••
•••TWELVE•••
•••THIRTEEN•••
•••FOURTEEN•••
•••FIFTEEN•••
•••SIXTEEN•••
•••SEVENTEEN•••
•••EIGHTEEN•••
•••NINETEEN•••
•••TWENTY•••
•••TWENTY ONE•••
•••TWENTY TWO••• [finale lol]
OMGOMGOMGOMG
10K??????

•••SIX•••

1.8K 131 65
By ode-verse

Chanyeol yawned as he opened his eyes. Jongin was still next to him, but he was awake. Their hands were still intertwined.

"Finally," Jongin chuckled.

"Was I asleep long?" Chanyeol asked, ruffling his slightly curly hair.

"Sort of — I woke up 10 minutes ago," Jongin replied. "Hey, can... can we talk?"

Chanyeol looked at him. "About?"

Jongin looked down before sitting on his knees. He smiled nervously.

"Do... do you l... like me? I mean, there's nothing wrong with that."

Chanyeol looked down. "Jongin..."

Jongin put his hand up. "Chanyeol, kiss me."

Chanyeol frowned. "Kiss...?"

Jongin leaned forward, placing his lips on Chanyeol's. The kiss stayed innocent for a bit until Chanyeol leaned forward, making the kiss much deeper than what it was. Jongin found himself on the bed again as Chanyeol towered above him.

Chanyeol quickly pulled away. "Dude... uhm..."

"Chanyeol..."

The two stared into one another's eyes. Chanyeol smiled, looking away shyly. He plopped down beside Jongin.

"Uhm, I probably have to get home," Jongin said. Although Chanyeol couldn't see, Jongin held a grin on his lips.

•••

It was Korean language class, and Chanyeol and Jongin were separated. Luhan watched as Chanyeol stared at Jongin. The younger noticed his gaze and smiled shyly at his desk.

"What the hell is happening?" Junmyeon mumbled, frowning.

"Did it happen?" Baekhyun whispered to Chanyeol.

"Did what happen?" Chanyeol asked, frowning.

"Never mind," Baekhyun's sighed.

Chanyeol ignored him and stared at Jongin again. Jongin looked back at him and giggled a bit to himself. Chanyeol bit his lip a bit.

"Park, I know Jongin is interesting, but the work is on the board."

Chanyeol gave an annoyed look to the teacher and Jongin rolled his eyes.

•••

Chanyeol and Jongin sat on top of the steps inside the school building. They tried their best to be as silent as possible as they weren't supposed to be inside the school building during lunch time.

"Hey, Chanyeol?" Jongin asked after a moment of silence. Chanyeol hummed in response as he was chewing dried seaweed. "Can... you..." Chanyeol turned his attention to Jongin once he realized his tone was serious. Jongin looked down. "Can you kiss me again?"

"Here?"

Chanyeol didn't wait for a response and placed his lips on Jongin's. Jongin immediately warmed into the kiss and made it more heated than what Chanyeol made it. Jongin felt Chanyeol's tongue enter his mouth, but he playfully denied. Chanyeol bit his lip to allow access, but Jongin pulled away and started the kiss all over again.

Chanyeol pulled away. "That's enough. Someone might see."

"Chanyeol, it's okay if people know about us," Jongin said. "I don't really care."

"Really?" Chanyeol asked, looking down shyly once again. "Because I want to tell the others. I accidentally made it really obvious, so maybe we should just tell them."

"Yeah," Jongin agreed. He put his head on Chanyeol's shoulder, playing with his fingers like usual. Chanyeol sighed, humming a tune by himself.

"It would've been fun to lye outside if it wasn't raining," Jongin mumbled.

"Yeah," Chanyeol sighed. "Hey, I'm gonna go sleep at your house tonight. I'm bored and I told my mom that we're gonna do homework together."

"She knows I'm alone at home, right?" Jongin asked.

"I honestly don't know."

"Whatever. Sure, you can sleep at my place."

•••

The two sat together in science class, the rest of their friends in the class gathered around their desk. Jongin had settled on Chanyeol's lap so that Luhan could sit next to them.

Junmyeon groaned. "It's been frustrating me since last year."

"I actually waited patiently," Baekhyun shrugged. "Are you guys open about it?"

"Sort of," Jongin replied.

"I'm fine with it," Chanyeol shrugged. "But I won't be open unless Jongin says I can. Because he's my girlfriend."

"Ew," Jongin cringed. "Do you honestly think I'm the girl?"

"Yeah — I mean, you're so cute~" Chanyeol cooed, pinching Jongin's cheek.

Lisa saw the two and puffed her cheeks in anger and glared at them. She angrily stood up from her seat and walked over to them in an angry manner.

"Get away from him," she snapped.

"What?" Chanyeol asked in confusion.

"People will think he's gay if he lies with you like that," she said. "Now stop acting so close with him, it's weird."

Chanyeol almost began laughing. "Seriously? You two broke up, so shut up."

She gaped. "We didn't break up! I just wanted to take a break because of exams. So give him back."

"Are you kidding me? I won't give him back to a whore like you," Chanyeol spoke coldly. "As far as I know, you two broke up."

Lisa clicked her tongue angrily before walking back to her seat due to the teacher reprimanding her. Chanyeol couldn't help but give an inward triumphant grin.

"Was she speaking the truth?" Chanyeol asked. Jongin fell silent.

"Yeah..."

Chanyeol only saw red. "So you lied?"

"I didn't think she'd come back," Jongin mumbled. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine," Chanyeol mumbled.

Jongin bit his lip as guilt bubbled up inside him. Chanyeol was clearly upset.

•••

Chanyeol put the controller down, sighing. "We've been playing this round for 25 minutes; I can't do it anymore."

"It's getting frustrating," Jongin groaned. He threw his controller onto the couch and lied against Chanyeol. "Let's just give up and sleep."

Jongin snuggled against Chanyeol, his nose placed gently in the crook of Chanyeol's neck. His soft breath was like a lullaby to the older and it calmed his body quickly. Their fingers somehow connected with one another. Hey lied in silence, simply enjoying each other's company.

"Jongin."

Jongin's head snapped up. At the entrance of Jongin's room stood his mother. Her arms were folded and her eyes weren't as gentle as they usually were.

"Can we talk?" she asked firmly. Jongin frowned and stood up from the carpeted ground. Chanyeol's stomach churned with anxiety.

Jongin soon returned, his eyes turned to the ground. "I think you should leave."

Chanyeol understood immediately. He stood up, picking up his jacket. His chest felt heavy and his heart was pounding. There was a bitter taste in his mouth and he knew why. Jongin's mother was very narrow-minded, and it posed as a problem sometimes...

•••

This is horrible I'm sorry everyone
••please spread the word about this story, it's so fun to write••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 9.6K 106
real__pcy liked your post real__pcy started following you
10.1K 488 5
★ 𝗧𝗢𝗞𝗬𝗢 𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥𝗦 ➝ 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔. 𝐖𝐄'𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 '𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇...
18.8K 1.3K 16
Baekhyun is excited when he finds out he is pregnant so he hurries to tell his boyfriend the good news turns out said boyfriend doesn't believe him a...
3.9K 90 20
a book of k-pop fluffs, but it's just svt & bts. stay soft. ♡ [completed/discontinued]